Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8180978 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2018
whyworryPH:

Your lo looks well positioned and ready to meet you in a few weeks. Congrats for making it this far. God will see you through to the end.

Thanks dear, I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2018
FloraEC:
Team July let's come out and show our bump cheesy

Nobody should laugh my bump o, I'm having contraction tongue

Mummy M that will port and leave her teamies. grin cheesy grin.
Now i see why the okpa and egg fell, you look so full already and you still dey open mouth. Kikikiki grin grin

Lemme comman and be going before she block road with this bump..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Mummy M that will port and leave are teamies. grin cheesy grin.
Now is see why the okpa and egg fell, you look so full already and you still dey open mouth. Kikikiki grin grin

Lemme comman and be going before she block road with this bump..

I'm still here for my teamies till further notice cheesy
Lolzzz, continue going oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2018
whyworryPH:

You are happy now abi? Oya before I close and open my eyes make sure you are on your way to registering for antenatal. Or you wan make I come dress you up grin?

Ayam waiting for u tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2018
goldendollars:

Thank God it ended in praise..
My BA is next.

Yes sis, ur BA is next and eagerly waiting as the good Lord has gone before u to make it very easy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=

Nice BS Ayauche. May Max bring you nothing but joy. smiley[/quote]

Thank u ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Wow rofemiguwa this your bump is so portable for a second time momma,I like it.

FloraEC my cappo,E be like say na me and you dey compete with this long bump o,if you see my bump enh?hubby always asking if they are sure am carrying only one baby.lolz

Team July howfar,18days to go o,hope our bags are packed?May God make the delivery swift and easy for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mama are you sure that you won't offload this week abi next week with this your low belly and the mucus plug you are losing already?
FloraEC:

My dear I envy this your bump oo, very portable.
I've already started loosing mucus plug but no blood, last night was body pain. I'm begging my baby to chill small.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Exhilarated(f): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good day wonderful mamas. I've been following this thread as a guest since I got introduced to it. I had to open an account to get actively involved. I'm a ftm with 19th of August as my scan edd and 21 August as LMP edd.

Based on my week 22 scan, I'm expecting a baby boy.

Kindly add me to team August roll call.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Brownsmoothie:
Wow rofemiguwa this your bump is so portable for a second time momma,I like it.

FloraE my cappo,E be like say na me and you dey compete with this long bump o,if you see my bump enh?hubby always asking if they are sure am carrying only one baby.lolz

Team July howfar,18days to go o,hope our bags are packed?May God make the delivery swift and easy for us all.

Lolzzz, you can now imagine my walking step now. Is well with us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hannydimples:
Mama are you sure that you won't offload this week abi next week with this your low belly and the mucus plug you are losing already?

I'm begging baby to wait till next week. But I'm no longer loosing the plug again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Exhilarated:
Good day wonderful mamas. I've been following this thread as a guest since I got introduced to it. I had to open an account to get actively involved. I'm a ftm with 19th of August as my scan edd and 21 August as LMP edd.

Based on my week 22 scan, I'm expecting a baby boy.

Kindly add me to team August roll call.
Welcome mama.... don't forget to pay registration and membership dues o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oliran:

Thank you for your response ma'am, this is the first time I'm experiencing the muscle pull, I was crying. Hubby tried to massage it but it was more like my leg wants to cut into 2, He placed iced block on it and I was relieved after some time.

You are welcome. I hope the cough has suppressed now??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
18 weeks and 4 days. Team November for supernatural delivery.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
rofemiguwa:
Team july howdy?

O boy.the kind of cramps n contractions m having eh!.everybody is expecting me to born dis june the way its going.
Being in bed rest sinceeeee.
Jus praying baby holds on to atleast first july grin

Cappo floraec salute ma
Other teamies its is well with us.it shall end in praise
All mamas that have offloaded congrats

Those still pushing the lord is our strength.
Grace all round.
We are fine o! This ya bump eh, are you sure this picture is recent wink very cute.
Maybe you’ll be the first to port to June.
FloraEC:
Team July let's come out and show our bump cheesy

Nobody should laugh my bump o, I'm having contraction tongue
grin grin I’m laughing come an beat me.
For me it’s just the constant BH contractions and getting out of bed now is war, sometimes DH helps me plus for a few days now I just hold my pee till morning.
This is us at 35 + 4. I never take another pisure since.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
FloraEC:

I'm begging baby to wait till next week. But I'm no longer loosing the plug again
Wait, cappo you want to leave us ? That’s not how it works o! cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Beryl15:

We are fine o! This ya bump eh, are you sure this picture is recent wink very cute.
Maybe you’ll be the first to port to June.

grin grin I’m laughing come an beat me.
For me it’s just the constant BH contractions and getting out of bed now is war, sometimes DH helps me plus for a few days now I just hold my pee till morning.
This is us at 35 + 4. I never take another pisure since.

Lemme kash you first. My dear, it'll end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Beryl15:
Wait, cappo you want to leave us ? That’s not how it works o! cheesy
Ahh, I dey una back na. I Kent leave una

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Birth Alert!

My sweet princess, Iyanuoluwa came on 3rd of June at 7:49am via VD with tear weighing 4.2kg.
Mom and babe are doing great and father feeling fatherly.

Birth Story coming shortly please.

@4realwoman, really appreciate your care, e-hugs to you Sis.

MAY momma port to JUNE

Happy and healthy bumping to all mamas, safe delivery shall be the end results of your journey in Jesus name. Amen.

cappo mumsgirl27

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sansa143:
Let me drop dis here and be going.Is called noodle satay.zaynie,come and take.Leave food thread alone.

Just gimme the orijin ... cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
arbbiegold:
Birth Alert!

My sweet princess, Iyanuoluwa came on 3rd of June at 7:49am via VD with tear weighing 4.2kg.

MAY momma port to JUNE

Happy and healthy bumping to all mamas, safe delivery shall be the end results of your journey in Jesus name. Amen.

cappo mumsgirl27

Congrats ma Welcome princess Iyanuoluwa

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Congrats Anistef
Congrats Arbbiegold
May your children always make you happy and proud. Amin

Nice BS Ayauchw. Enjoy motherhood with Max kiss

Welcome on board Exhilarated. Feel free to mingle kiss

TeamOct!
Baddest Team in the building!
Awon temi! How una dey? Hope the jabs and kicks is going on steady wink.
Much love guys! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Flying cockroach aka Ayabadamilola, give hi5 to that fine bobo for ke. Let him disturb you more tongue

My teamies that don't know they're my teamies (late Sept and Early Nov)....how market grin

Okaybye.....

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
zaynie:

Just gimme the orijin ... cry

Why e come be origin your eye first see? Abeg no give my baby alcohol o tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
arbbiegold:
Birth Alert!

cappo mumsgirl27

Congrats mama. We rejoice with you and your family. God is good!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
bukit05:

Ayam waiting for u tongue

Please I have changed my mind. Ayam not coming again. Go and dress up by yourself. I want to go and sleep after downloading 2 plates of my native Enugu meal of Abacha and beans fry. The best meal ever tongue

By the way, nice bump you got there wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
whyworryPH:

Why e come be origin your eye first see? Abeg no give my baby alcohol o tongue

Its nonalcoholic o cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
mamatwiny:
Hi mamas,
The bleeding was arrested yesterday. Left hospital around 8pm.
I decided to do the bed rest at home.

Next appointment with doc is Monday.

God works in mysterious ways you know, it will end in praise.
Thanks to God, I was scared when I read your post today concerning the bleeding (just coming online since friday).

Please rest well ans it will surely end in praise for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
You're welcome.
Laziness on some days is alright. The so called 2nd trimester burst of energy has somewhat eluded me. I dunno o... embarassed
You're doing good. Are people always many on antenatal days, that you're lazy to go register? Please do and register o.

It's far from where I live but I will try next week friday grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Pele my dear, jisike
Thanks Teamie

I am eyeing this your EDD o....do you want to exchange with me? grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
TEAM JUNE 2018
A team like no other, team June for supernatural delivery and excellent children.

ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES

Portees from May
1. glamk 1/6/2018 XY
2. Anistef 9/6/2018 XY

Porters to May
1. vastviola 13/5/2018 XX
2. Mumofnations 21/5/2018 XX
3. FINA4804 27/5/2018 XX
4. Mandysmum 31/5/2018 XX
5. lessonlearned 31/5/2018 XY BS seen

June Births
6. Jessie21 1/6/2018 XY
7. rubyzz 1/6/2018 XY
8. Ladytari 1/6/2018 XX
9. Amarisa 2/6/2018 XX
10. rabola1 2/6/2018 XX
11. Emerald22 4/6/2018 XX
12. Ayauche 9/6/2018 XY
Congratulations to you all and may ur LOs continue to be a source of joy and blessings to your family and u.

13. goldendollars 6/6/2018 XY
14. enkay2016 14/6/2018 XY
15. Olalayo1710 14/6/2018 XY
16. dacutebaby 18/6/2018 XY
17. Mummydd 19/6/2018 surprise
18. Strongwoman333 20/6/2018 XX
19. DNA07 22/6/2018 XX
20. Sandypearl 23/6/2018 XY
21. JUMAYIN 30/6/2018 XY
22. Hannydimples 30/6/2018 XY
Mamas we await ur wonderful BAs and BS. May God in his infinite mercies make it easy for u all in Jesus name.

Cappo hope u are better now.
goldendollars my sis, how are u doing?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
bukit05:

Am so happy am not the only one that is lazy grin My laziness no get part 2

We are in this together grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Xzandy:

We are in this together grin grin grin

Yes teamie grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.