Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197783 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
whyworryPH:

Pele mama. It will still surely get better as the day goes by. Please rest well and ask for all the help in the world. Let them allow you rest and not stress yourself. You will be fine Ok. Please manage and take your folic acid
my sisters thank u all o. Yea moms I'm taking d folic acid well. God bless a momas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ejika48:
Momies pls I need help o. Dz sickness is not going away o. I'm 6weeks n haven't gotten any better. Was discharged from the hospital three days ago but that don't change anything . pls any help would do i Don taya! #january#

Choi!/
Pele. I wish had better words for you.
Just hold body and pray fervently that the MS abates by the 13th week (end of first trimester)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
comtem2011:
We have come again o!!!!!!!!

With a standing ovation, please let's welcome our swaggerlicious waddling mamas: Exhilarated and brunette,
Welcome to The bestest team on this thread.

August preggo mamas rock.

Bestest kwa?

Maami, you didn't hear that all your teamies have signed the deportation letter to July.
Izz like its only you that remains in this TeamAug o

RunsOut

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ot4bdoo:
Thanks cappo,MS has ended but the way I sleep.these days ehh no.be here,have been feeling LO moving and its such a joy,will do a scan to know the sex soon and my edd is on the 26th,wish everyone a stressful ride

u better b happy that ms has ended n u are sleeping well now. I dey jealous u o. I'm happy for u

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
zaynie:

Choi!/
Pele. I wish had better words for you.
Just hold body and pray fervently that the MS abates by the 13th week (end of first trimester)
thank u moma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
FloraEC:

Thank you, I dun want, baby is weighing 3.5kg now according to scan. We're watching our weight cheesy

Don't worry, baby weight however big it may be will come out effortlessly in Jesus name. I go chop you portion then grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
comtem2011:
Welcome back mama. Ur journey still long o, next year fa. December team don get junior.
Chai
Diaris God o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ejika48:
yeah cold water. Week12 oya come faster o. I can't wait to b strong, cook for my kids n eat...eat....and eat o. I've lost so much weight o
As in ehn. I miss my kids, shouting in the morning while preparing for school.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
melly245:
BS part 3
We got to the hospital about 6pm then the contractions were now stronger and one minute apart and i was thinking i was very close to the end.
The doctor came in by 8pm,examined me and said the baby's head was still high and the contraction wasn't strong enough, he asked them to fix a drip, i don't know the name but either normal or natural SALINE,i don't know whether to say God punish or bless the persin wey invent that drip.
They never even fix am finish wen i begin shout,my waist oo,my chest dey hot ooo,anty nurse help me,Jesus help me,Holy Spirit help me,Blood of Jesus help me.
That was how the labour went on and on giving me less than 30 seconds to breath before it starts again,it was the most terrible pain i have ever had.
just like yesterday
And Viola am here again second missionary journey team June 2016 how market

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
I dey come fess make I go piss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
melly245:
I dey come fess make I go piss
Lol, come back and tell us ur team.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Exhilarated(f): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Funmi2510:

Pls mummies in d house can anyone enlighten we first time mum on the essential things we need to shop for...

My dear, I had to adopt Strongwoman333's list she posted sometime in April or there about. I think she's a ftm too because her list seemed comprehensive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ejika48:
ha 16ke? U Don spoil everything o. 16 is too far o. Anyway thanks n remember me in ur prayers o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy My advice to you is don't dwell too much on counting down, else you might be disappointed. When I crossed the 12th week without any sign of relief, I was literally mad. So just try to take your mind off it. You'll be fine soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
FloraEC:

Thank you, I dun want, baby is weighing 3.5kg now according to scan. We're watching our weight cheesy

Lol. If you like starve till you deliver, your baby will still be packing the pounds cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is exactly what my doc told me when I was worried that my baby was already measuring three weeks ahead angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
zaynie:

So of all pregnant women lined up here its only Zaynie you see angry angry angry

Your announcement is special now, as the Jagaban of pregnancy thread grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
FloraEC:

Do you do POD, can we whatsapp or drop your email so I'll send mine

Hey mama kiss
Please tap this link
:::::Whatsapp Direct:::::

It'll take you straight to my whatsapp kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Besea:

As in ehn. I miss my kids, shouting in the morning while preparing for school.
I miss mine too o. They've not had good meal for a while now. Thanks moma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
BA my pretty princess just arrived today around 8pm through elective CS weighing 3.5kg...weak and tired BS later.

CC. Rubyzz, Ayauche. Team June

59 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
mitchyy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy My advice to you is don't dwell too much on counting down, else you might be disappointed. When I crossed the 12th week without any sign of relief, I was literally mad. So just try to take your mind off it. You'll be fine soon
thanks moma i get hope in God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Congratulations. Please how much did the cerclage cost?
Meeeeey:
BS!

I am really grateful to God for seeing me through this journey and spoilt all the plans of d enemy. Due to a previous loss I was a bit paranoid and being too careful this time.
Pls pardon dis pregnancy story and not just birth story. Its my testimony.

I had no MS just some food aversions. Fast forward to 13 weeks and I had a cerclage on to close the mouth of d cervix as a preventive measure (because of history).

I give all glory to God for seeing me through.

Cc: mumsgirl27 Patking
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
goldendollars:
BA Alert!
I welcomed my sonshine this morning.. Weighing 4.1kg through VD..with tears..I cant thank God enough..
CC: Rubbyz and Ayauche.
Bs coming shortly!

Wow congrats dear mama and welcome to your son, my supposed birthday mate kiss he shall be for signs and for wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rubyzz:

Congratulations to all Mama's that have put to bed. Ayauche my able cappoship, thanks o. I have been ill since I gave birth with pcv of 24, cough, cs pain, pile. Infact, it's not been easy, vigilante is real. Pls teamies kindly cooperate with Ayauche, I will be offline for now till am better. God will grant the remaining Mama's safe delivery.

Sorry ma'am, wish you complete and quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
whyworryPH:

Chai Nnem, since 2015? Mehn you need double portion mbok. Will start making plans with the delivery people.

Oh anugom dear, thanks in advance and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
zaynie:

Smh at you.
Me and you are EDD mates (October) , we are joined at the hips sef.

I no talk again lipsrsealed, if baby is ready by October, i born, if it's November God says, i born oh. I need baby in my home already grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
zaynie:

Bestest kwa?

Maami, you didn't hear that all your teamies have signed the deportation letter to July.
Izz like its only you that remains in this TeamAug o

RunsOut

Lolzzz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
StrongWoman333:
BA my pretty princess just arrived today around 8pm through elective CS weighing 3.5kg...weak and tired BS later.

Congratulations and welcome to princess.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
StrongWoman333:
CC. Ruby.zz, Ayau.che. Team June
Congrats mama n welcome to your princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
StrongWoman333:

CC. Rubyzz, Ayauche. Team June

Oh Strongwoman333 finally you met lo, congrats and welcome to your pretty princess, she's for signs and wonders kiss (my birth month babies) Quick recovery mama

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Please oh mama, after CS, when will the patient be able to eat? I need answer for a family friend. Cc: All mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Akorkor:
Please oh mama, after CS, when will the patient be able to eat? I need answer for a family friend. Cc: All mama
Mine was after I farted and went to toilet,all was within 24hours after delivery,my doctor still checked for bowel movement.But I know the person has to fart at least and is checked for bowel movement, her own might take more time,all bodies are different.
Congrats and quick recovery to her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2018
LadyMessi:

Congrats mummy! May God bless your lo

Tank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2018
zaynie:
Congrats Anistef
Congrats Arbbiegold
May your children always make you happy and proud. Amin

Nice BS Ayauchw. Enjoy motherhood with Max kiss

Welcome on board Exhilarated. Feel free to mingle kiss

TeamOct!
Baddest Team in the building!
Awon temi! How una dey? Hope the jabs and kicks is going on steady wink.
Much love guys! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Flying cockroach aka Ayabadamilola, give hi5 to that fine bobo for ke. Let him disturb you more tongue

My teamies that don't know they're my teamies (late Sept and Early Nov)....how market grin

Okaybye.....

Tank you ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ooty, Dijaaa and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.