Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198842 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
FloraEC:

In the hospital now, 2cm dilated, iv set, about to do membrane sweep

Congrats in advance mama. Baby is here already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
FloraEC the Lord will make it easy for you dear. We await your BA shortly. I will say a prayer for you smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
mitchyy:

Hope you've gone to the hospital to get checked?

Cappo is porting oooo...congrats in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
goldendollars:
BA Alert!
I welcomed my sonshine this morning.. Weighing 4.1kg through VD..with tears..I cant thank God enough..
CC: Rubbyz and Ayauche.
Bs coming shortly!
congrats and welcome to your sonshine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
comtem2011:
yes o, Team August like no other. We keep increasing everyday with sexy mamas coming up with sexy bumps.

Team August for supernatural delivery

Fellow teamie, how waddling, the Almighty God will see us through. There shall be no loss IJN/insha Allah.

Let begin to update with sex and EDD

talltosyne ..............2/8/18. Team blue
Mamatwinny............12/8/18 Team Blue (Your testimony is permanent)
Oliran........................5/8/18 Team Blue
karyss........................20/8/18
Cynate..................... Double Team blue
JstBrave..................13/8/18
Sayoddy...................25/8/2018
GenyEbere ..............22/8/18
PresVa
Loistee
Mitchyy.......................2/8/18....... XX ( team pink)
Mamatweenz. .............4/8/18......team blue
divinemandate.............7/8/18
Prettylolo. .....,.............20/8/18.....team blue
Shollyzcute
comtem2011................24/8/18
Yugoberry ....................3/8/18
onyinyechika08..............24/8/18
chiwanks....................... /8/18 (kindly provide the exact date ma)
shhladyj ....................... 6/8/2018
brunnette4real................27/8/2018
Exhilarated ................... 21/8/2018

Like play like play, we are getting there.

Let us all try to complete shopping on time, d first time mama's, shopping maybe a bit stressful. Try to avoid last minute shopping.

I've packed my hospital bag, so as not to forget anything like d first time.

God will provide and enrich our pockets.

We shall all carry to term, there shall be no loss IJN/inshallah.

Our prenatal is still much important, check out exercise for thirds trimester including yoga, it's helpful.

yes ooooo...... some weeks to go! i can't wait to carry my prince charming. The lord is our strength.

teamAUGUST!!!!!

Supernatural delivery to us.

Thanks cappo.. Few weeks to go. God is faithful. I have not done scan yet so I don't knw d sex. Hopefully next month I'll do it. As for shopping still on it.
Cappo pls can u attach numbers to names and also group us according to edd. It will b beta that way.

Team June I hail o. Congrats to all d mmama that v offload. Ur los will bring u noting buh blessings n favour.

@floraec...... I await ur B.A . easy peasy delivery for u.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
zaynie:

Bestest kwa?

Maami, you didn't hear that all your teamies have signed the deportation letter to July.
Izz like its only you that remains in this TeamAug o

RunsOut
August team (the porter's group), see as una open our yansh for here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
In the hospital now, 2cm dilated, iv set, about to do membrane sweep [/quote].
the lord will make it easy for u

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
StrongWoman333:
BA my pretty princess just arrived today around 8pm through elective CS weighing 3.5kg...weak and tired BS later.

CC. Rubyzz, Ayauche. Team June
Wow, finally our princess have arrived o. Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
enkay2016:
BA! BA! BA!

My prince arrived on 13th June by 5:23am,weighing 3.8kg via VD without tears..

cc: Rubbyz , Ayauche

safe delivery to the remaining June waddling mamas
congrats ma. 3.8 without tear, God is good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
comtem2011:
yes o, Team August like no other. We keep increasing everyday with sexy mamas coming up with sexy bumps.

Fellow teamie, how waddling, the Almighty God will see us through. There shall be no loss IJN/insha Allah.

Mamatwinny............12/8/18 Team Blue (Your testimony is permanent)
PresVa
Loistee
Shollyzcute

Let us all try to complete shopping on time, d first time mama's, shopping maybe a bit stressful. Try to avoid last minute shopping.

Our prenatal is still much important, check out exercise for thirds trimester including yoga, it's helpful.

yes ooooo...... some weeks to go! i can't wait to carry my prince charming. The lord is our strength.

teamAUGUST!!!!!

present oooo. thank God for the journey so far.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
karyss:

Thanks cappo.. Few weeks to go. God is faithful. I have not done scan yet so I don't knw d sex. Hopefully next month I'll do it. As for shopping still on it.
Cappo pls can u attach numbers to names and also group us according to edd. It will b beta that way.

Team June I hail o. Congrats to all d mmama that v offload. Ur los will bring u noting buh blessings n favour.

Try and do the scan on time so you will know what to buy.
I just did mine this morning (3rd scanning though), but today's own showed the gender.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
FloraEC:

In the hospital now, 2cm dilated, iv set, about to do membrane sweep

Hehehehehe. Welcome to the porting crew. After all your mouth... Let me allow you born first before i yab you. Hehehe!

Safe delivery to you! Awaiting your BA...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
mitchyy:

Hehehehehe. Welcome to the porting crew. After all your mouth... Let me allow you born first before i yab you. Hehehe!

I said it that June mamas should be ready to welcome her. Shebi she sabi to take August mamas ni.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
comtem2011:

Mamatwiny............12/8/18 Team Blue (Your testimony is permanent)
PresVa
Loistee
Shollyzcute

teamAUGUST!!!!!

Thanks for always checking on us sis. I'm seriously counting down. I practically examine the calendar every single day. Lol. I'm that impatient to drop.
Still not done shopping. Hopefully I'll be done soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
shhladyj:

hello my team mate, congrats to all that ve birth their little one, i tap into d blessing of delivery without tear, went for scan recently from the result, i might port to july. may God see us through.
Wait let my baby bake well biko, Hold on to your LMP calculation o.

Funny enough, From the scanning I did today, EDD is 29/08, whereas my LMp calculation is 24th. I'm holding to my 24th.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
mitchyy:

Thanks for always checking on us sis. I'm seriously counting down. I practically examine the calendar every single day. Lol. I'm that impatient to drop.
Still not done shopping. Hopefully I'll be done soon
We are having same baby gender o. God answered my prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
comtem2011:
August team (the porter's group), see as una open our yansh for here.

I'm innocent of this accusation grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
StrongWoman333:
BA my pretty princess just arrived today around 8pm through elective CS weighing 3.5kg...weak and tired BS later.

congrats mama. may God bless your princess. wishing you quick recovery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
enkay2016:
BA! BA! BA!
My prince arrived on 13th June by 5:23am,weighing 3.8kg via VD without tears..
cc: Rubbyz , Ayauche
safe delivery to the remaining June waddling mamas
congrats and welcome to your prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
comtem2011:
Wait let my baby bake well biko, Hold on to your LMP calculation o.

Funny enough, From the scanning I did today, EDD is 29/08, whereas my LMp calculation is 24th. I'm holding to my 24th.

Yours is even good. From my scan I did last week, EDD is July 4th, whereas my EDD using LMP was August 2nd. Stark difference! Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
comtem2011:
We are having same baby gender o. God answered my prayer.

Correct!!! I finally have a gender buddy in our team cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Congrats golden dollars, strongwoman333 and enkay2016 on safe delivery.

We are eagerly awaiting your grand birth announcements dacutebaby and porting cappo floraEC. Wish you guys easy peasy delivery!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
mitchyy:

Yours is even good. From my scan I did last week, EDD is July 4th, whereas my EDD using LMP was August 2nd. Stark difference! Lol
July 4 ke, dem no even say July 24th. I kent laff o.

July mamas are coming for u now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by robotix: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
See portable bumb. smiley
vanneni wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
StrongWoman333:

Wow!!! finally congrats ma'am. Have a wonderful motherhood journey ahead

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cappo! @ FloraEC you have finally left your teamies grin after all the mouth you made. safe delivery to you dear. Waiting for your BA.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Beryl15:
Cappo! @ FloraEC you have finally left your teamies grin after all the mouth you made. safe delivery to you dear. Waiting for your BA.
as in, she no even wait till last week of june self.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
mitchyy:

This one your EDD don run replace mine ni tongue

4cm dilated since, just induced me. Come and eat rice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Beryl15:
Cappo! @ flora ex you have finally left your teamies grin after all the mouth you made. safe delivery to you dear. Waiting for your BA.

Na my pikin no gree hear. No vex

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by berryBee(f): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sabi mamas in the house abeg I need some clarifications. I am a Ftm I am 19weeks and 4 days gone but i cant feel any movement yet. It seems I’m the only one that has gone this far without feeling any kicks. My doctor always says everything is fine but i am getting worried. EDD Nov 4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
FloraEC:

Today by His Grace
Easy delivery to you mama.We await your BA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
There's no cause for alarm, first time moms don't feel kicks on time. So long as the doctor and scan said the baby is fine, put your mind to rest. I wish you a safe and wonderful journey.
berryBee:
Sabi mamas in the house abeg I need some clarifications. I am a Ftm I am 19weeks and 4 days gone but i cant feel any movement yet. It seems I’m the only one that has gone this far without feeling any kicks. My doctor always says everything is fine but i am getting worried. EDD Nov 4.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.