Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8174524 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendor1: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Anitaamich:
Good evening mamas, I have always being constipated since I got pregnant, the issue now is that I have haemorrhoid(pile), please how do I deal with it as I’m yet to talk to my doctor about it, it’s really uncomfortable and I always feel sore each time I try to poo.. please what can I do about it??
Sorry dear. I kmow how it feels. Please let your doctor know so it can be checked and medical solutions profered. Meanwhile, you need to actively check your diet. Take lots of water, vegetables and foods that will soften you poop. Iru worked wonders for me - I used to make it with spinach and eat daily. Hope this helps.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
shhladyj:
a little suggestion though apart from hospital bag nd list, u can go wit old panties or disposable panties, extra dress, or nighties, toiletries( paste, brush, small towel) incase u will bath, mayb personal bucket, plate nd spoon mayb u might need to eat.
I think these are already in the list. @LadyMessi, I'm going strictly with my hospital list as it is comprehensive enough and I'm planning on VD which will only require a 24hrs stay in the hospital (God's willingly). When you carry excess load, ó burú nsọ wù (it becomes a problem). Maybe you should just take your charger, if you like reading - take a novel, if you like movies - copy some on your phone and take your earpiece along with you. You might not even have time for all these self when your LO dey burst your brain and in case you will need any other thing, hubby or whoever that will be with you can go get it for you.
FloraEC:
Thanks VivyGift for taking up cappo role, I'll surely help out when I've time.
You are welcome dear. What are we friends/teamie for. What a nice BS! Thank God it ended in praise. My regards to Lo.

@whyworryPH, I used Fansidar and my first dose was at 22 weeks.

@StrongWoman333, as your name implies lol. What a BS! Thank God for the successful surgery. Your baby is beautiful and God bless her for you. Wishing you a quick recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
VivyGift:

I think these are already in the list. @LadyMessi, I'm going strictly with my hospital list as it is comprehensive enough and I'm planning on VD which will only require a 24hrs stay in the hospital (God's willingly). When you carry excess load, ó burú nsọ wù (it becomes a problem). Maybe you should just take your charger, if you like reading - take a novel, if you like movies - copy some on your phone and take your earpiece along with you. You might not even have time for all these self when your LO dey burst your brain and in case you will need any other thing, hubby or whoever that will be with you can go get it for you.
You are welcome dear. What are we friends/teamie for. What a nice BS! Thank God it ended in praise. My regards to Lo.

@StrongWoman333, as your name implies lol. What a BS! Thank God for the successful surgery. Your baby is beautiful and God bless her for you. Wishing you a quick recovery.
Amen thanks.

Thank you all for the mention. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
wholesomegrace:
Congratulations to all mama's who gave birth.

I'm teamless here as I was with my first but just gave birth. grin grin grin grin this Wednesday.

I've got an avent manual pump but I'm thinking of going for an electric double pump. Please who has a good review on a pump they are currently using?

Please don't read and pass. I need recommendations asap as I need to boost my flow. Thanks guys
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Aitee1:
Mamas in the house good morning, it's my birthday do wish me well and June mamas pls I need a birthday mate grin

It's my first birthday day with a difference (pregnancy)
Thank God ms has long been gone cos I'm gonna eat every every tongue
Happy birthday mama,God's blessings all round is my wish for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
congrats @ StrongWoman333 , what a well detailed BS. Thank God it ended in praise. your lol is cute.

@ August capo happy to see you online. how is the pushing ministry. we are almost there.

lest I forget, ehm Blessediva please buy something for meeooop. No storyoo .

welcome to all new mamas wishing you healthy 9 months with easy delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
VivyGift:
ice

Thanks mama. The doctor said fansidar would have worked as a preventive measure but since I have malaria, that they don't want to take chances. I guess that's why he prescribed Coartem.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
olalayo1710:
BA
Alhadulilah robil alamin, i welcome my prince charming on 14/6 via Vd weighing 4.2kg, sorry for late alert my phone got spoilt just got another one. thanks to all wonderful mamas on this thread, congrats to all june mamas that has delivered and easy delivery to all remaining waddling mamas.

cc cappo rubyzz how is your health ma
Ayauche thanks for checking on me all the time
all june mamas.
Bs coming later
congratulations mama,may God bless and keep him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
divinemandate:
congrats @ StrongWoman333 , what a well detailed BS. Thank God it ended in praise. your lol is cute.

@ August capo happy to see you online. how is the pushing ministry. we are almost there.

Thanks maam

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
whyworryPH:
Please mamas, has anyone in their second trimester used coartem for malaria treatment before?
It was prescribed for me yesterday at my appointment. I bought it today but saw in its leaflet that it shouldn't be taken in the first 3 months.
"In later stages of pregnancy, you should take Coartem only if clearly necessary. Your doctor will discuss with you the potential risk of taking Coartem during pregnancy"

Please is this safe? Or is there a milder malaria drug mothers here in the 18th week and above have taken?
I don't want to take chances as I just entered 18th week.
Cc Zaynie, Docnneji and other sabi mamas.
I used it in my second trimester alongside the Sunday Sunday tablets.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
StrongWoman333:
BS Part 5

Hubby later came back feeling downcast I asked what the problem was he said the doctor gave him two options..
1. For me to be discharged and be back in a week in order for baby to be positioned well for 1 week but the disadvantage is that baby may already be in distress which could be fatal for both mother and child.

2. Caesarian Section.

Hubby said he has already signed for CS. I gave him a hand shake that he made the right decision the most important thing is mother and baby alive irrespective of the birth method I don't care.
I and hubby prayed together, I was wheeled to the theatre, shaved, urine catheter inserted. At that point, I started crying and a senior nurse put me to her shoulder pleading with me not to please cry. That I should be strong. She was begging me that my cry can lead to high BP which will be another serious case. The anaesthetics a woman came, injected my spine and covered my front with a green cloth...she started asking me how I'm feeling, I told her I was feeling some shock on my legs. I could no longer feel anything from my waist down..meanwhile I didn't even know when the doctors started cutting and tearing. The anastetics came to me and said oya madam pray for us as I was praying, I started dosing off she kept slapping me to please stay awake. I opened my eyes again and told her to please play me some music. She asked me what kind of music I said gospel. She started playing me gospel music and gisting with me at the same time. Hubby kept on encouraging me. By 7:45pm, my princess was brought out and I heard her crying out her lungs immediately I heard her cry, I asked is that my baby crying, they said yes. I started crying too... cry they said ahn ahn she is her daddy's carbon copy. The daddy said at least i stole the sex while he stole the look. grin

At that moment, I remembered this picture below grin grin grin

Congratulations,it ended in praise! This last part made me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
whyworryPH:
Thanks mama. The doctor said fansidar would have worked as a preventive measure but since I have malaria, that they don't want to take chances. I guess that's why he prescribed Coartem.
Ok dear, since you have related your fears to your doctor, I think you should take it or you can wait one more week if you are concerned.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=wholesomegrace post=68747025][/quote] congratulations,God bless your LO. Take lots of pap and fruits like watermelon,drink water and all will be well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
divinemandate:

Lol I wanted to ask where you at?
Tell me what you want, kilishi or kulikuli grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
StrongWoman333:
BS Part 5

Hubby later came back feeling downcast I asked what the problem was he said the doctor gave him two options..
1. For me to be discharged and be back in a week in order for baby to be positioned well for 1 week but the disadvantage is that baby may already be in distress which could be fatal for both mother and child.

2. Caesarian Section.

Hubby said he has already signed for CS. I gave him a hand shake that he made the right decision the most important thing is mother and baby alive irrespective of the birth method I don't care.
I and hubby prayed together, I was wheeled to the theatre, shaved, urine catheter inserted. At that point, I started crying and a senior nurse put me to her shoulder pleading with me not to please cry. That I should be strong. She was begging me that my cry can lead to high BP which will be another serious case. The anaesthetics a woman came, injected my spine and covered my front with a green cloth...she started asking me how I'm feeling, I told her I was feeling some shock on my legs. I could no longer feel anything from my waist down..meanwhile I didn't even know when the doctors started cutting and tearing. The anastetics came to me and said oya madam pray for us as I was praying, I started dosing off she kept slapping me to please stay awake. I opened my eyes again and told her to please play me some music. She asked me what kind of music I said gospel. She started playing me gospel music and gisting with me at the same time. Hubby kept on encouraging me. By 7:45pm, my princess was brought out and I heard her crying out her lungs immediately I heard her cry, I asked is that my baby crying, they said yes. I started crying too... cry they said ahn ahn she is her daddy's carbon copy. The daddy said at least i stole the sex while he stole the look. grin

At that moment, I remembered this picture below grin grin grin

Awwwww..so touching.. Congrats teamie..birthing a child is filled with soooo much emotions..thank God for safe delivery..my love to your princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
StrongWoman333:

BS Part 7(final episode). cheesy

They stitched me back and I was wheeled back to the labour room I saw all what they were doing after stitching ...they kept injecting different parts of my body with probably pain killers , injections, etc but I wasn't feeling anything due to the Anastasia. Surgery ended around 11pm and Anastasia started wearing off till about 3am I started feeling pain on the surgery site. My princess arrived on 13th June weighing 3.5kg. Surgery was done on wed 13th June and I was discharged on Friday 15th June. My hubby is the most supporting, loving and caring man on earth . I give God all the glory in all, I return all praise to him. I also want to appreciate all mamas on this thread I really learnt a lot. Also my team June mamas I appreciate you all. Thanks for the likes , mentions etc I really don't have the strength to start quoting every one now but I appreciate you all. I will be porting to the new born thread but will always peep here to say hi and also respond to quest ions i know answers to. By Gods grace, God will bless me again and I will be back again by year 2020 cheesy
Cc: Cappo Ayauche and Rubyzz BA and BS Submitted. smiley

Below is a picture of my snow whitey princess whenever I look at her, I shed tears of joy and also forget all the pains I passed through. Indeed, motherhood is sweet...I also use her as a point of contact for all women all over the world believing God for the fruit of the womb. Cheers smiley smiley smiley

She's so adorable! Me too na vision 2020 be my next time o..after that case.closed!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
goldendollars:

She's so adorable! Me too na vision 2020 be my next time o..after that case.closed!
Exactly same here. Thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cappo Mumsgirl27, long time no see
Hope you are good o?
Abi you dey vex with us your teamie ni?
Please let us kw that you are okay, cos we miss you ooo.
Regards to the family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
forzarush:
I used it in my second trimester alongside the Sunday Sunday tablets.

Oh that's great to know. Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
VivyGift:

Ok dear, since you have related your fears to your doctor, I think you should take it or you can wait one more week if you are concerned.

Yes mama. Thanks a lot!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Good evening mamas. I have had 4 miscarriages between September 2015 and December 2017. I tested positive again and immediately started taking duphaston then i did an early ultrasound last week Friday the dr diagnosed a blighted ovum measuring 5wks4days then he told me to wait for mc or check again in two weeks. I got so anxious and did a scan today. It showed a viable pregnancy that measured 7weeks 1 day. Am happy but scared. I am still taking the duphaston and mildly cramping occasionally i had a lot nausea last week but it seems to have subsided. Any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks mamas.
PS: i spotted for two days last week

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
sweetveee:
Good evening mamas. I have had 4 miscarriages between September 2015 and December 2017. I tested positive again and immediately started taking duphaston then i did an early ultrasound last week Friday the dr diagnosed a blighted ovum measuring 5wks4days then he told me to wait for mc or check again in two weeks. I got so anxious and did a scan today. It showed a viable pregnancy that measured 7weeks 1 day. Am happy but scared. I am still taking the duphaston and mildly cramping occasionally i had a lot nausea last week but it seems to have subsided. Any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks mamas.

Was there any ?? before the blighted ovum.
Viable pregnancy with a heartbeat??
Was the scan done in a good scan center?

If there's a heartbeat, work hand in hand with your doc dear and please be careful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
BS!!!!!!!! PART 1
On the 30th of May,i took a verrrrrrrrry long walk(as to push big belle don tire me).when i got homes,i settled down to eat correct fufu and okra soup after eating i slept like like a new born baby.........later that evening, i started feeling very mild menstrual cramps but i did didn't really bother abt it,i just told DH how i was feeling.Later in the mid night,the cramps reduced till the next morning.
DH was around,so he gave me money to preawpare white soup.I went to get ingredients for the soup and that was when contraction started again, whenever the pain comes i will just dance then stop again.
I started preparing my soup but the pain never stop,it only became HOT,PEPPERISH AND PAINFUL na so i kon dey rush so as to avoid any story that touches the heart. At that time,hubby has already rushed to attend to a customer and it was also raining .After cooking went to my mum's place so we can go to the midwife's place together.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
FloraEC:

If there's a heartbeat, work hand in hand with your doc dear and please be careful.
the sac was empty before that's why the dr said it was a blighted ovum. I called my Dr and told him about the new results he said I probably ovulated late that's why the sac was empty that I should rest and continue with the duphaston and folic acid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
FloraEC:

there was a heartbeat. In the result they wrote "regular cardiac activity"
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jessie21:
BS!!!!!!!! PART 1
On the 30th of May,i took a verrrrrrrrry long walk(as to push big belle don tire me).when i got homes,i settled down to eat correct fufu and okra soup after eating i slept like like a new born baby.........later that evening, i started feeling very mild menstrual cramps but i did didn't really bother abt it,i just told DH how i was feeling.Later in the mid night,the cramps reduced till the next morning.
DH was around,so he gave me money to preawpare white soup.I went to get ingredients for the soup and that was when contraction started again, whenever the pain comes i will just dance then stop again.
I started preparing my soup but the pain never stop,it only became HOT,PEPPERISH AND PAINFUL na so i kon dey rush so as to avoid any story that touches the heart. At that time,hubby has already rushed to attend to a customer and it was also raining .After cooking went to my mum's place so we can go to the midwife's place together.
BS!!!!PART 2
As we prepared to leave, the contractions became stronger that was when a tear dropped from my eye,my mum saw me then she said 'u neva start u don dey cry'.We got to the midwife's place then she watched me for 30mins then she said come and lie down lemme check you.She wore her gloves then inserted her finger in my Vjay after some seconds she told us that my cervix is closed, no sign of dilation (na so i kon dey wonder,after all the long walks, pineapples, dates,zobos yet nothing?).
She later said it a false labour so we have to go back home with some drugs that i will take to either get things going if it's true labour or stop the pain if it's false but i insisted and told her that i won't go home even if it means i have to spend the night here besides i've bin feeling this pain since the previous day.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Lol I wanted to ask where you at? Tell me what you want, kilishi or kulikuli grin grin
Both plus agidi jellof. Bikozienu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
sweetveee:
the sac was empty before that's why the dr said it was a blighted ovum. I called my Dr and told him about the new results he said I probably ovulated late that's why the sac was empty that I should rest and continue with the duphaston and folic acid.

there was a heartbeat. In the result they wrote "regular cardiac activity"

No problem dear. Affliction will never rise again, just be very careful and work with your doc. H&H bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
sweetveee:
This one have come to stay. continue with your duphaston and also pray. Decree a positive words on your baby. wishing you healthy 9 months with easy delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
4realwoman:
Cappo Mumsgirl27, long time no see
Hope you are good o?
Abi you dey vex with us your teamie ni?
Please let us kw that you are okay, cos we miss you ooo.
Regards to the family.

seconded. Where is our cappo?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jessie21:
BS!!!!PART 2
As we prepared to leave, the contractions became stronger that was when a tear dropped from my eye,my mum saw me then she said 'u neva start u don dey cry'.We got to the midwife's place then she watched me for 30mins then she said come and lie down lemme check you.She wore her gloves then inserted her finger in my Vjay after some seconds she told us that my cervix is closed, no sign of dilation (na so i kon dey wonder,after all the long walks, pineapples, dates,zobos yet nothing?).
She later said it a false labour so we have to go back home with some drugs that i will take to either get things going if it's true labour or stop the pain if it's false but i insisted and told her that i won't go home even if it means i have to spend the night here besides i've bin feeling this pain since the previous day.
BS!!!!PART 3
The drugs were given to me but it didn't stop the pain,it made it more regular.After 2hrs she checked me again and said i was just 1cm dilated.Even though i still had a Long way to go,i was happy that at least there is progress in my dillation.I was given another dose of the drug....After 5hrs,she checked again and said almost 3cm.....I took the last dose of the drug but this time she waited till 7am in the morning before checking me.Throughout the night,i couldn't sleep i was just dancing to ease contraction pains.
By 7a.m, she checked me again,i was 4cm dilated then she gave me an injection on my bombom.Around 9a.m,ivwas placed on drip((na there I see real fire)contractions started coming strong every minute that was when i tried using the breathing method we were thought but that didn't work.I started saying lots of rubbish due to the pain i was feeling infact i almost cut the drip with my teeth but i was held by my mum and other nurse that were around.It got to a stage she told me to push my baby out when next the contraction came.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mandysmum: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
StrongWoman333:

BS Part 7(final episode). cheesy

They stitched me back and I was wheeled back to the labour room I saw all what they were doing after stitching ...they kept injecting different parts of my body with probably pain killers , injections, etc but I wasn't feeling anything due to the Anastasia. Surgery ended around 11pm and Anastasia started wearing off till about 3am I started feeling pain on the surgery site. My princess arrived on 13th June weighing 3.5kg. Surgery was done on wed 13th June and I was discharged on Friday 15th June. My hubby is the most supporting, loving and caring man on earth . I give God all the glory in all, I return all praise to him. I also want to appreciate all mamas on this thread I really learnt a lot. Also my team June mamas I appreciate you all. Thanks for the likes , mentions etc I really don't have the strength to start quoting every one now but I appreciate you all. I will be porting to the new born thread but will always peep here to say hi and also respond to quest ions i know answers to. By Gods grace, God will bless me again and I will be back again by year 2020 cheesy
Cc: Cappo Ayauche and Rubyzz BA and BS Submitted. smiley

Below is a picture of my snow whitey princess whenever I look at her, I shed tears of joy and also forget all the pains I passed through. Indeed, motherhood is sweet...I also use her as a point of contact for all women all over the world believing God for the fruit of the womb. Cheers smiley smiley smiley
You are indeed a strong woman. Your princess is an adorable cutie. Team June babies don finish work. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: butterfly55(f), herkeem and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.