Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152261 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:56am On Apr 05, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Hello mamas....deezou,nurse kaffy and all the beautiful mommas...Av missed u guys...wanna start reading up from what. I missed,@ummtwins, guess I saw a glimpse of year bfp just now...hurrayyyyyyy,u don't have an idea of how happy I am congrats sweets I wish u a h&h 9 months...Its been exactly a month and 2 days I lost my LO and I guess am joining u guys soonest as I got a d faintest BFPs ever..testing back in a couple of days
Congrats n welcome back sis,I'm so happy 4u,dis one has come 2 stay by d grace of God...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:59am On Apr 05, 2015
corrall:
Hello my pushing sisters...I mentioned here 1-2 weeks ago that sugar was found in my urine, well...I stopped minerals and reduced carbs, drank only water, I checked again after 2 weeks and every thing has regularized, no sugar, no protein n no infection. I thank God.

Yesterday I noticed that clear fluid wets my undies after I wee, it happened on two occasions, so to reduce my worry, I went to the hospital, did a scan, amniotic fluid is adequate, so I have been told that it is mostly that I did not fully empty my bladder, so it should be urine. I am a bit relaxed now, and I will try as much as possible not to get too pressed before emptying my bladder...

May God continue to guard and protect us, IJN, Amen.

Team June all the way...
Good 2 read ur gudnews sis,we shall carry 2 term.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:02am On Apr 05, 2015
Abibaby:
thanx to u all,may things of joy never cease in our families.
my birthstory,hmm no b small tin.i was ask to come for induction on thur against friday 3rd.on gettin to d hospital at 8pm d doc inserted one tab into my veejay nd aaid i should b on admission,all thru d nite no contraction nd at abt 4am,it started at 7am am 4cm dilated .d contraction was painful bt i couldnt shout,at 9.40 d doc came to check me nd he was wao,she has gone far abt 8cm den my water broke nd i was taken to d labour room at 10.20 i put to bed my prince
Nice one! It is well with u n ur prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Happy Easter everyone,pls experience mamas and nurse kaffy pls I need urgent reply cos I am in pains.i didn't sleep through out yesternite,I had fever and this constant headache that has refused to stop.as I am typing this my back and my waist are paining me and I can't even work properly,I feel so tired as if I am going to faint the next minute.pls is this part of the package cos it hasn't happened to me before.i am 22wks and few days gone.thanks for your fast response.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama01: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2015
tikosdear:
Happy Easter everyone,pls experience mamas and nurse kaffy pls I need urgent reply cos I am in pains.i didn't sleep through out yesternite,I had fever and this constant headache that has refused to stop.as I am typing this my back and my waist are paining me and I can't even work properly,I feel so tired as if I am going to faint the next minute.pls is this part of the package cos it hasn't happened to me before.i am 22wks and few days gone.thanks for your fast response.
hey mama I had samething 2wks ago I was 24wks den nd my doc recommended fansidar asap nd d fever went away dat very day. U may try it also cos its most likely malaria sorry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama01: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Hello mamas....deezou,nurse kaffy and all the beautiful mommas...Av missed u guys...wanna start reading up from what. I missed,@ummtwins, guess I saw a glimpse of year bfp just now...hurrayyyyyyy,u don't have an idea of how happy I am congrats sweets I wish u a h&h 9 months...Its been exactly a month and 2 days I lost my LO and I guess am joining u guys soonest as I got a d faintest BFPs ever..testing back in a couple of days
yaaahhhh gud news. Welcome bk already dear ds 1 ll definitly stay by God's grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2015
babymama01:
hey mama I had samething 2wks ago I was 24wks den nd my doc recommended fansidar asap nd d fever went away dat very day. U may try it also cos its most likely malaria sorry.
. @ babymama01,thanks dear,I took fansidar on 28th march,I don't know if it is proper for me to take another today,what do you think?mehn I am so so uncomfortable,but the Lord is my strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
JUMAYIN:
THANK GOD! N u don't know hw happy I am to be reading ur update. Always had u in mind now I'm so happy God has done it n d joy shall be permanent ds time around by God's grace. We shall all carry to term, Ameen. Welcome back, sis. @nursekaffy, lovinam, tchwinnie n d rest sabi mamas welldone o, may God reward u all abundantly for ur help on ds thread. All pushing n vigilante mamas una doh ooo, may God continue to be with us all. Ameen. April mamas, wishing u all swift n safe delivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
tikosdear:
I had same issue too @ 22weeks!my gynae prescribed fasidar and paracetamol.I'm up on my feet today.Before then,I took artesunate and it did not work.Give fansidar a trial again.

Thank You.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
JUMAYIN:
.thank God for this gudnews,the affliction wil nt rise the second time.its well wit u dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ehiblessing(f): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abiagirl777:
Mamas, I got a little question.I'm just 17 weeks and just on Friday, my breast milk started coming out courtesy of my husband...(he has been banned anyway)the thing is am scared isn't it too early for this cos I really wanted my baby to be the one to get the colostrum.
My gynae is out of the country and my anc is on Tuesday, any advice?

My dear its not too early I experience dis too but mine was when I was 22 weeks courtesy of hubby too, but just try n c ur doctor just 4 u to be sure cos dat wht I did, u knw we re all differnt
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
@viviparity,babymama,ummtwins,proudmom and modath...thank u all so much for year prayers, we shall carry to term in JESUS name...where is my Deezou oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
marygold:

I had same issue too @ 22weeks!my gynae prescribed fasidar and paracetamol.I'm up on my feet today.Before then,I took artesunate and it did not work.Give fansidar a trial again.

Thank You.
. thanks marygold,I will try it again.God bless.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hello Mamas, just to share this with you:
7 MAIN REASONS NEWBORNS CRY AND WHAT TO DO TO HELP SOOTHE THEM
Most new mothers do not know instinctively what to do about baby’s cry especially in the first week when they are sleep deprived and very hormonal. At first, it may seem that all your baby does is cry and you have no idea why or how to help but much later as you get to know your baby, you will be able to recognize the meaning of each cry. New mothers must understand that crying is your baby’s only way of communicating with you and letting you know that they need something .For now, before your baby’s cries bring you to tears, here are the 7 main reasons newborns cry and what you can do to help soothe them.
Click here to continue reading:http://clothdiaper.ng/blogs/baby-sleep-facts-and-tips/18132141-7-main-reasons-newborns-cry-and-what-to-do-to-help-soothe-them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Happy easter mamas,hpe u all chop well 2day,wish i ws able 2eat too,pls,nursekaffy nd experiencd mamas,my back is painin me ooo,any advise....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by corrall(f): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Happy Easter dear friends

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Happy Easter gbogbo ile...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bhukkie2002: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
I'm joining ds group again sooooon in Jesus mighty name. Amen.I just had an evacuation 2 days ago. Happy easter mamas, congrats to d new mums, nd congrats in advance 2 d mums to be nt 4getting d new BFP mama's. Only good news is permitted in our lives. God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don born o,an hour 30mins ago to a baby boy weighing 3kg,birthstory later

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
mummy2be:
I don born o,an hour 30mins ago to a baby boy weighing 3kg,birthstory later
Let me be d first 2 congratulate u,may God keep u n lo safe.Eku ori ire o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
bhukkie2002:
I'm joining ds group again sooooon in Jesus mighty name. Amen.I just had an evacuation 2 days ago. Happy easter mamas, congrats to d new mums, nd congrats in advance 2 d mums to be nt 4getting d new BFP mama's. Only good news is permitted in our lives. God bless us all.
Sorry about ur lost,may d Lord bless u wit d one dat will stay wit u.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
wow wow wow JUMAYIN darling, what a good news! you really made my day. dis one came to stay by God's grace. am so happy for you dear. you shall carry to term

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
congrats mummy2be.welcome baby. God's grace on d April mamas and oda pushing mamas. mummy2be u go change ur name to mummy now....lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
marygold:

Thank You.
tikosdear:
. thanks marygold,I will try it again.God bless.
Pls don't takee drugs not prescribed by your doctor. Its not advisable when pregnant. Pls kindly go get tested them take the recommended drugs given by ur doc. Meanwhile malaria drugs are given acc to trimester

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Motun31(f): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Congrats to all new moms.... To April mamas, God ll see u thru in Jesus name. I Ve sent my birth story but no one commented on it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Congratulations Jumayin. I'm so happy for you. I wish a healthy 9 months without sorrow and worries.

congratulations too to all mamas that have put to bed. May God bless you all and your LOs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
lovinam:

Pls don't takee drugs not prescribed by your doctor. Its not advisable when pregnant. Pls kindly go get tested them take the recommended drugs given by ur doc. Meanwhile malaria drugs are given acc to trimester
. thanks dear,I understand what you are saying,I ended up taking Para,and thank God I am much much better now.thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Make I try give dis story nw way madam dey awake too..
BIRTH STORY
Arnd 4pm on tue while lying down and listening to d election collation result of diff states with hubby I felt d first contraction, tot it was d normal false labour tin until it became frequent and longer. Felt like poo so I went to toilet,came back n told hubby, Haba!'its like d real one o! I den went to shave n bath with hubby's help but stil timing d contraction. It wasn't regular but hubby was worried cos of curfew so after calling my mum,we headed for d hospital. Doctor said I hv to stay cos I was 3cm gone. Mumsy came and we took strolls off n on. I ate(I stil could walk talk n eat) by 7.30.
Arnd 9pm I was stil flexing,doc asked if I wnt baby dt nite 31 mar or 1st april,I said 'dis nite o'. For my mind na,still trying to be team march lol. Nurse den checked me 6cm,tried to burst water no way cos I saw d scissors and d cut from xperience brought back fear of scissors so my contraction seized,kind off psychological sha,only saw show. So by 10pm I was placed on drip,by 11pm dt was wen d brother n sister in short d whole pain family showed themselves. At a point I felt like poo again,nurse checked me and I pooed. Later it was vomit. After it I was sooo weak. Mumsy was jux kept praying for me, at a point I was even asking for my hubby den cos he stepd out b4 to get smth. mumsy was worried wen I started asking for him o coupled wit me saying I was tired..hm mumsy sef didn't even bother to call him. She jux kept encouraging and praying for me(God bless her for me).

Ha! D pain was smthelse! No need to xplain it. Fast forward to arnd 1am,I was 8cm,nurse burst water. By 2am,felt like pushing and cldnt close leg again o! Was den moved from labour ward to delivery room. As d contraction came I pushed. Nurses helped to make sure dey dnt cut me cos of previous fear of cut and scissors,so dey gave instructions shouting at me on wen to push,how to push,open leg etc...hm at d third push sha I didn't care again o! I pushed wit all my might and out she came! Phew! Wat a relief! No cut or tear,jux stil having pain at vjay due to d hand pressure of d nurse while helping to manualy open there while I was pushing..lol
So dts it o mamas! Dts how it all happened. God decided for it to be 1st April and so it was.
Hope say d story no too long..lol. Make una pardon me abeg.
Good morning and happy easter monday to y'all..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 06, 2015
Congrats to mummy2b,may God bless you and ur lo.
Bhukkie,sorry abt ur loss,God will grant you a miracle baby soonest.
Senior mamas I hail o! And all pushing mamas,God will make it easy for y'all. Vigilante mamas,make we all try. E no easy but God dey help..lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 2:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Georgine:
Make I try give dis story nw way madam dey awake too..
BIRTH STORY
Arnd 4pm on tue while lying down and listening to d election collation result of diff states with hubby I felt d first contraction, tot it was d normal false labour tin until it became frequent and longer. Felt like poo so I went to toilet,came back n told hubby, Haba!'its like d real one o! I den went to shave n bath with hubby's help but stil timing d contraction. It wasn't regular but hubby was worried cos of curfew so after calling my mum,we headed for d hospital. Doctor said I hv to stay cos I was 3cm gone. Mumsy came and we took strolls off n on. I ate(I stil could walk talk n eat) by 7.30.
Arnd 9pm I was stil flexing,doc asked if I wnt baby dt nite 31 mar or 1st april,I said 'dis nite o'. For my mind na,still trying to be team march lol. Nurse den checked me 6cm,tried to burst water no way cos I saw d scissors and d cut from xperience brought back fear of scissors so my contraction seized,kind off psychological sha,only saw show. So by 10pm I was placed on drip,by 11pm dt was wen d brother n sister in short d whole pain family showed themselves. At a point I felt like poo again,nurse checked me and I pooed. Later it was vomit. After it I was sooo weak. Mumsy was jux kept praying for me, at a point I was even asking for my hubby den cos he stepd out b4 to get smth. mumsy was worried wen I started asking for him o coupled wit me saying I was tired..hm mumsy sef didn't even bother to call him. She jux kept encouraging and praying for me(God bless her for me).

Ha! D pain was smthelse! No need to xplain it. Fast forward to arnd 1am,I was 8cm,nurse burst water. By 2am,felt like pushing and cldnt close leg again o! Was den moved from labour ward to delivery room. As d contraction came I pushed. Nurses helped to make sure dey dnt cut me cos of previous fear of cut and scissors,so dey gave instructions shouting at me on wen to push,how to push,open leg etc...hm at d third push sha I didn't care again o! I pushed wit all my might and out she came! Phew! Wat a relief! No cut or tear,jux stil having pain at vjay due to d hand pressure of d nurse while helping to manualy open there while I was pushing..lol
So dts it o mamas! Dts how it all happened. God decided for it to be 1st April and so it was.
Hope say d story no too long..lol. Make una pardon me abeg.
Good morning and happy easter monday to y'all..
. congrats ma,happy Easter Monday to you. May God keep you and ur LO.i am a FTM,I just like reading birth stories, God will give us the grace o,once again congrats.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutekonkolo(f): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2015
Congrats mumtobe,infact u are now a mum.may God keep u and your LO safe in his care forever, awaiting your birth story, u don open door already for the rest of us, april mama. It is well, anytime I remebr say na ds month baby go pop out, omo Mehn, strong fear dey catch me to bone marrow. May God make it eazy for all us still pushing, amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.