Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153287 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bhukkie2002: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2015
proudmom38:

Sorry about ur lost,may d Lord bless u wit d one dat will stay wit u.Amen
Amen,Thnks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bhukkie2002: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2015
mummy2be:
I don born o,an hour 30mins ago to a baby boy weighing 3kg,birthstory later
Congrats mummyalready . God bless nd keep him smiley
mummy2be:
Congrats mummyalready . God bless nd keep him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bhukkie2002: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Georgine:
Congrats to mummy2b,may God bless you and ur lo.
Bhukkie,sorry abt ur loss,God will grant you a miracle baby soonest.
Senior mamas I hail o! And all pushing mamas,God will make it easy for y'all. Vigilante mamas,make we all try. E no easy but God dey help..lol
Thnks sis, Amen 2 ur prayer na 2 I want sef smiley
Georgine:
Congrats to mummy2b,may God bless you and ur lo.
Bhukkie,sorry abt ur loss,God will grant you a miracle baby soonest.
Senior mamas I hail o! And all pushing mamas,God will make it easy for y'all. Vigilante mamas,make we all try. E no easy but God dey help..lol
Thnks sis, Amen 2 ur prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Congratulations@mummy2be.
Please I have a question, I have been having shortness of breath, can't breath well especially when i lie down, please is this normal and m 30 weeks gone, June is still far o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Congrats@ mummyalready,@shewezzy team mate I also experience such when lying down.it is well with us IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Normal! Try to lay on your left. Also elevate your head any time you lie down.
sheweezy:
Please I have a question, I have been having shortness of breath, can't breath well especially when i lie down, please is this normal and m 30 weeks gone, June is still far o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nursekaffy,keji3,lala4sure,clinik,ayorbami,vikilafab,beedam,sammy,rezzy n temmy it been a while I read from u pple,hope u re all doing good? It is well with us.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Adorablemum I sight you o. Hope all is well. You haven't posted for a while and I remember you're team May.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
proudmom38:
Nursekaffy,keji3,lala4sure,clinik,ayorbami,vikiflab,beedam,sammy,rezzy n temmy it been a while I read from u pple,hope u re all doing good? It is well with us.Amen
My sis, I'm fine o. Just exploring my new world
How's proud dad n lil proudy, sure d atilogwu dance is constant
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
proudmom38:
Nursekaffy,keji3,lala4sure,clinik,ayorbami,vikiflab,beedam,sammy,rezzy n temmy it been a while I read from u pple,hope u re all doing good? It is well with us.Amen

Tanx 4 d mention. Na work oo, I do pop in to read messages but tym to type na wahala. Hope u r doin gr8
To all new mamas, congratulations on ur delivery
To the newbies on d thread and returnees, u r welcome
All pushing mamas, the God wil continually b wit us all
One love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
temmy2103:

My sis, I'm fine o. Just exploring my new world
How's proud dad n lil proudy, sure d atilogwu dance is constant
Gud 2 knw u re fine,prouddad is doing gr8 n lil proudy is doing its stunt o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Tanx 4 d mention. Na work oo, I do pop in to read messages but tym to type na wahala. Hope u r doin gr8
To all new mamas, congratulations on ur delivery
To the newbies on d thread and returnees, u r welcome
All pushing mamas, the God wil continually b wit us all
One love
Gud 2 hear from u sis,abeg take am easy o...july is almost here lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
proudmom38:

Thanks sis for the mention, i'm doing good may God make it easy for us all. July seems so far away especially now when the kicks are getting stronger but i'm happy to feel the kicks cos if I no feel am I go worry o lol.

Congrats to all our latest mommas, God bless ur LOs amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Keji3:

Thanks sis for the mention, i'm doing good may God make it easy for us all. July seems so far away especially now when the kicks are getting stronger but i'm happy to feel the kicks cos if I no feel am I go worry o lol.

Congrats to all our latest mommas, God bless ur LOs amen.
Gud 2 knw u re doing gud,d kicks is d joy n assurance dat Lo is in gud shape...Dnt worry,july is just around d corner...d Lord dat has brot us thus far will surely see us thru.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
My birthstory,so I was having small small cramps on Friday night and went to see my dr on saturday,although I didn't suspect labour cos I was jst 36wks and some days,wen he checked I was 2cm already so inserted somtyn and told me to go home that wen it falls I should start coming,dat evening I started having pains and went I slept in d clinic,on Saturday I was checked I was 4cm I say haa na wa o,so I was giving a tab to chew d pain was getting serious and when dey checked I was 8cm dey took me to delivery room and said if I feel like pooing I should let dem knw,so wen d pain came to ma waist I was asked to push and my prince came out,although dey tear me sha,mama's pls wat can I do to make it healfaster

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
mummy2be:
My birthstory,so I was having small small cramps on Friday night and went to see my dr on saturday,althought I didn't suspect labour cos I was jst 36wks and some days,wen he checked I was 2cm already so inserted somtyn and told me to go home that wen it falls I should start coming,dat evening I started having pains and went I slept in d clinic,on Saturday I was checked I was 4cm I say haa na wa o,so I was giving a tab to chew d pain was getting serious and when dey checked I was 8cm dey took me to delivery room and said if I feel like pooing I should let dem knw,so wen d pain came to ma waist I was asked to push and my prince came out,althought dey tear me sha,mama's pls wat can I do to make it healfaster
Nice BS,may God make it easy 4 us wey stil dey push o.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaeji(f): 12:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Hello beautiful mamas, am a silent follower on dis thread, though i ve posted b4 but my own laziness is out of dis world, to type na wahala but I enjoy reading comment, and i must Say u gals rock.
Congrats to all d new mamas nd d newly preggies nd safe delivery to all d pushing mamas and may God smile onto those who re looking unto him nd to those dat just lost theirs may God almighty compensate u wit u double very soon.
Am stm but feels like its my first, in my 32 week nd am becoming so impatient becos of d way i feel, to.walk sometime na wahala, getting out bed nko is something else, may feels like forever, am sorry for my long post make una no vex. I hope am not alone

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 12:45am On Apr 07, 2015
Sitz bath. Sit in warm water mixed with savlon and a lil salt. Pls o WARM water not hot. Do it 3x daily
mummy2be:
My birthstory,so I was having small small cramps on Friday night and went to see my dr on saturday,althought I didn't suspect labour cos I was jst 36wks and some days,wen he checked I was 2cm already so inserted somtyn and told me to go home that wen it falls I should start coming,dat evening I started having pains and went I slept in d clinic,on Saturday I was checked I was 4cm I say haa na wa o,so I was giving a tab to chew d pain was getting serious and when dey checked I was 8cm dey took me to delivery room and said if I feel like pooing I should let dem knw,so wen d pain came to ma waist I was asked to push and my prince came out,althought dey tear me sha,mama's pls wat can I do to make it healfaster
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 2:42am On Apr 07, 2015
mummy2be:
Congrat mum! Season of joyous things
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 3:07am On Apr 07, 2015
Motun31:
My birth story......... Sorry dt it is coming late, I Ve once typed it before don't no y it wasn't posted........it all started on 19th march, feeling menstral pain. I asked d question here n was told to go to hospital to complain but didn't go. D pain started increasing , couldn't sleep thruout d note. As at 2am, I timed it n noticed its like 5mins interval. My dh started checking Google n reading every woman to no whatsup. Around 3am I saw a yellowish discharge dt has traces of blood (show). Dt was when I realized its d real tin. We left for d hospital around 5.30am n I was checked n dy said I Ve dilated for 2cm n my cervix is thin. Within few mins d pain increased o... Na so I dy shout Jesus have mercy on me!!!!!.dy checked again n said 5cm n dy passed a drip. Around 10.30 I felt d huge to push but was told nt to push. When I was now told to push, push no come ooooo. Later I pushed out my bouncing baby boy around to 11 in d morning, he weighs 3.2. I thank God for safe delivery n also thanks to everyone for ur prayers n advise. Though still battling with tears and vigilate.noticed a big wound, don't no if its normal. My baby is doing fine.......
How come I missed your birthstory?anyway,.........big wound?how come?where?hope it's healed by now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 3:09am On Apr 07, 2015
Beautiful Birth stories mummy2be, Georgine,motun31, others everywhere, may God make ours easy as well.
My swollen leg is fluctuating o! I guess its because of staying too long in a sitting position as I travelled for the easter hols, while coming back earlier 2day, I had the opportunity to elevate my legs & sharp sharp, it came back to normal. Has been switching from normal to swollen since got back depending my position so at any given opportunity I try to elevate it.
@Jumayin, ur Joy is here to stay.
@bhukkie2002, sorry about ur loss, u will join us soonest by God's special grace.
Happy Easter to all mums, pushing vigilante and joining us soonest!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 3:13am On Apr 07, 2015
mummy2be:
Sounds sooooo easy!did the tab ease the pain or made you dilate faster .you don encourage me to start packing my bag smiley . kiss to your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 4:29am On Apr 07, 2015
@ cutiereborn and other mamas, my swollen feets never goes down since about 18 weeks.however,doctor never complained that I have high bp or protein in urine.it doesn't go down too after raising so I stoped raising it jare.I also drink plenty water.as for salt intake,I reduced alittle. Hope there is no implication that am not aware of?april ftm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 4:33am On Apr 07, 2015
euphorbia:

Sounds sooooo easy!did the tab ease the pain or made you dilate faster .you don encourage me to start packing my bag smiley . kiss to your LO
it made me dilate faster
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 6:02am On Apr 07, 2015
euphorbia:
@ cutiereborn and other mamas, my swollen feets never goes down since about 18 weeks.however,doctor never complained that I have high bp or protein in urine.it doesn't go down too after raising so I stoped raising it jare.I also drink plenty water.as for salt intake,I reduced alittle. Hope there is no implication that am not aware of?april ftm
My dear, since ur doctor hasn't raised alarm, I guess its part of the deal. We shall all carry to full term in health.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2015
mummy2be:

Congrats mama+lovely birth story+u're the 1st on the list grin. Abe how u take do am o to make labour come like that,did u engage in any labour inducing activity like taking long walks or did u take castor oil? Me don tire to dey push belle around o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexiebecky(f): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Fellow mamas help me thank God,my two princesses came into dis world on Easter Sunday weignin 2.8 nd 3.1 kg... Birth story is comin soon

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2015
iyaeji:
Hello beautiful mamas, am a silent follower on dis thread, though i ve posted b4 but my own laziness is out of dis world, to type na wahala but I enjoy reading comment, and i must Say u gals rock.
Congrats to all d new mamas nd d newly preggies nd safe delivery to all d pushing mamas and may God smile onto those who re looking unto him nd to those dat just lost theirs may God almighty compensate u wit u double very soon. stm but feels like its my first, in my 32 week nd am becoming so impatient becos of d way i feel, to.walk sometime na wahala, getting out bed nko is something else, may feels like forever, am sorry for my long post make una no vex. I hope am not alone

No be long post my dear. I'm 32 weeks too and to walk na wahala. God will see us through. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lana75(f): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2015
Very normal, no need to worry, u are fine
sheweezy:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2015
sexiebecky:
Fellow mamas help me thank God,my two princesses came into dis world on Easter Sunday weignin 2.8 nd 3.1 kg... Birth story is comin soon

Oluwaseun, congrats Iya Ibeji...Edunjobi welcome ... space for omugwo dey? smiley Me adore twins wella, especially twin girls...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutekonkolo(f): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Congrats mumtobe and sexiebecky, may God keep u and ur LOs safe. The rest of april Mamas, how una dey? Me I don tire to dey push this belle around o, May God make it eazy for us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.