Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8241604 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2018
Brownsmoothie:
My Birth Story part 2

The contraction was painful that I started imaging dat it wl feel like when it gets to 2mins apart ,so I woke hubby up around 4.30am and told him how I have been grabbing the bedspread cos of the pain.I had a warm shower and prepared my Ds too ,then we left for the hospital around 6.30am ,the contraction has started hitting me in 4mins then.

We got to the hospital and they prepared me that it has turned to emergency and not elective anymore.Na so hubby and doctor begin dey drag am,Doctor said since hubby is proving to know to much that they should watch me till evening,hubby saying he was going to take me to another hospital(I was like ogun esu leleyi o),I was begging the doctor and still trying to remind hubby that it's not everything you wl be proving right.He later signed and as they checked and realised feral distress from the monitor they attach to my tummy,that is how the rush start o,put oxygen for my nose,plenty plenty monitors attached to my body ,come and see how all of them started tongue lashing dat they were telling hubby not to take home yesternite,that can I see how my baby is struggling to survive in there cos the heartbeat started reading 178 and above .

I was wheeled to the Operating room and the spinal refused to set in ,the anastetist still assuring the doctor that it wl be setting in small small,I was asked to lift up my leg ,I could do it,that was how the doctor started cutting me ,I screamed cos I was in pain that was how I was knocked out with general anastesia and I woke up in pain an hour later.

And I was told by the doctor that God really wants my baby to live that the cord was tied round him 5 times and and they brought my already dressed orobo 4.5kg to me and started saying Thank you Jesus.

I thank God almighty for the stress free pregnancy journey and to all the sabi mamas here,I have really learnt alot from 2016 till date.May we all eat the fruits of our labour and am wishing all the remaining preggy mamas safe delivery.cc FloraEC and other July mamas,bs submitted.
Thank God for your life ma. Your baby is so cute.

I think we should always listen to Drs in cases like this, they know better than us.

That's how my husband was fighting with nurses that they should discharge me 3 years ago when I had my boy. My legs were swollen and painful, the Drs said they can't discharge me like that, that they need to watch me for 24 hours. Na so my husband start o, that they should release me. They told him he has to sign, he agreed to sign. That's when I told the Dr that even if he sign 20 times, that I won't follow him. I told him plainly that this is my life and I need to protect it by following Drs' order. I told him if I die today, you will remarry, please leave me here and go home. thank God I didn't follow him, They later detected HBP and placed me on drugs. I was discharged the 2nd day.

Safe delivery to the remaining preggy mamas.

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2018
Djbond:
My 8 months and 21 days pregnant wife water has broke since last night and up till now she's still feeling pain with the water still coming out. Please any idea?
Hospital sir, and she should not be moving around.

Congrats in advance as we await your BA.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Messyodi:

I hope its normal. I haven’t bled again, just the earlier spotting I observed so i dont need to panic right? Thanks for the ray of hope
All the same, try and go for scanning, at least that will give u rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Messyodi:

I hope its normal. I haven’t bled again, just the earlier spotting I observed so i dont need to panic right? Thanks for the ray of hope
We thank God. No need to panic,all will be well dear. Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Brownsmoothie:
My Birth Story part 2

The contraction was painful that I started imaging dat it wl feel like when it gets to 2mins apart ,so I woke hubby up around 4.30am and told him how I have been grabbing the bedspread cos of the pain.I had a warm shower and prepared my Ds too ,then we left for the hospital around 6.30am ,the contraction has started hitting me in 4mins then.

We got to the hospital and they prepared me that it has turned to emergency and not elective anymore.Na so hubby and doctor begin dey drag am,Doctor said since hubby is proving to know to much that they should watch me till evening,hubby saying he was going to take me to another hospital(I was like ogun esu leleyi o),I was begging the doctor and still trying to remind hubby that it's not everything you wl be proving right.He later signed and as they checked and realised feral distress from the monitor they attach to my tummy,that is how the rush start o,put oxygen for my nose,plenty plenty monitors attached to my body ,come and see how all of them started tongue lashing dat they were telling hubby not to take home yesternite,that can I see how my baby is struggling to survive in there cos the heartbeat started reading 178 and above .

I was wheeled to the Operating room and the spinal refused to set in ,the anastetist still assuring the doctor that it wl be setting in small small,I was asked to lift up my leg ,I could do it,that was how the doctor started cutting me ,I screamed cos I was in pain that was how I was knocked out with general anastesia and I woke up in pain an hour later.

And I was told by the doctor that God really wants my baby to live that the cord was tied round him 5 times and and they brought my already dressed orobo 4.5kg to me and started saying Thank you Jesus.

I thank God almighty for the stress free pregnancy journey and to all the sabi mamas here,I have really learnt alot from 2016 till date.May we all eat the fruits of our labour and am wishing all the remaining preggy mamas safe delivery
Wow congratulations nice BS. Na God save you o you and your hubby took a big risk going home. Thank God it ended in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2018
Rubyzz:
Good morning to everyone, its been a while i commented on here. Thank you to everyone who prayed for me and encouraged me when i was sick, am glad to say am doing very well now and enjoying vigilante grin grin grin. God bless you all. Ayau..che and Lili..esbud12, thank you for keeping in touch, God bless you.

Congratulations to all my June teamies, we came, we saw and we conquered. Am so proud of my team... Thanks to God for safe deliveries with no loss recorded. Congratulations to all other mamas who have birthed their lo's and safe delivery to all waddling mamas, we shall rejoice with you soon.
Thank God you are doing fine, Enjoy motherhood to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2018
glimpse:

Yes o. I am doing well, just had headache yesterday,but I am perfect now. The nausea is still the only problem. I try to eat every morning and I ensure my fruit and snacks are in my bag as I head to the office. I hope you are also doing great. May God Almighty keep us all healthy and sound as we continue in this journey in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2018
Rubyzz:
Good morning to everyone, its been a while i commented on here. Thank you to everyone who prayed for me and encouraged me when i was sick, am glad to say am doing very well now and enjoying vigilante grin grin grin. God bless you all. Ayauche and Liliesbud12, thank you for keeping in touch, God bless you.

Congratulations to all my June teamies, we came, we saw and we conquered. Am so proud of my team... Thanks to God for safe deliveries with no loss recorded. Congratulations to all other mamas who have birthed their lo's and safe delivery to all waddling mamas, we shall rejoice with you soon.
Wow thank God for quick recovery... grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joiful(f): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2018
B.S

On the 4th of July, I was feeling sick and so I decided to stop by the hospital. It was then discovered that my bp was high.
I was asked to do urinalysis, blood test and scan: protein was detected in my urine, baby's weight >3.5kg so I was told that i would be given drugs to stabilise my bp so i could be induced since I was already 40weeks +.
Dr admitted me and induction started at 3pm that same day.
I was checked every 4hrs, but no progress,baby was doing well too.
By Thursday evening I was still 3cm and they were considering to section me by Friday morning if nothing happens .
Friday 2am I stated having contractions that were consistent and painful, I was checked and 4cm.
8am I was 6cm gone and by then I couldn't help but scream with each contraction,that was when I began to see the bloody show.
9:30 am I was taken into the labour room,Dr checked and said fully dilated so he broke my water and asked me to push with the next contraction.
I pushed with all my strength(so I thought) but my baby's head was hanging.
Dr gave me a tear and brought her out, it was also discovered that she tore me in two different places, restiching me was very painful o but thank God it ended well. My baby weighed 3.8kg.

Thanks to everyone that contributes to this thread.
FloraEC

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2018
Hello mamas, this is my first post here please I’ll to ask anyone who has used Vedic lifecare hospital in Lagos for antenatal and the likes to please give me a honest review of the hospital. Thank you very much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=comtem2011 post=69239637]Thank God for your life ma. Your baby is so cute.

I think we should always listen to Drs in cases like this, they know better than us.

That's how my husband was fighting with nurses that they should discharge me 3 years ago when I had my boy. My legs were swollen and painful, the Drs said they can't discharge me like that, that they need to watch me for 24 hours. Na so my husband start o, that they should release me. They told him he has to sign, he agreed to sign. That's when I told the Dr that even if he sign 20 times, that I won't follow him. I told him plainly that this is my life and I need to protect it by following Drs' order. I told him if I die today, you will remarry, please leave me here and go home. thank God I didn't follow him, They later detected HBP and placed me on drugs. I was discharged the 2nd day.

Safe delivery to the remaining preggy mamas.

Thank you mama,cos you are so right.Doctors know what is best for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Typed it last week everything wiped.
Ĺemme book space sha. Will do so later today. Cos i suppose dey announce birth alert today if i no port.

Birth story

I thank God for his mercies, this pregnancy has being filled with drama.
My edd was 5 and 7 july according to scan n lmp.
Spent 2/3 of my first trimester hospitalized due to severe ms.
Half of my 2nd trimester on intermittent bed rest due to cramps
My 3rd I was already waddling by 7months.baby's head dropped early.i couldnt bend and I was as lazy as slob eh.
I was having frequent BH contractions. It became normal sef to me.
I stopped driving.uber and taxify finish my money eh!. chai!.

Fast forward to 20 june.after my ANC. I decided to finally shop and pack hospital bag incase of emergency as if I knew.
On sunday 24th june.i was on call..so I prepared went to work by 8am, while at work I was having my usual false contractions or so I thought.
So inbetween attending to my patients I will jus lie down when I could to get a little relief. I was jokingly telling my colleague 'this kain busy duty I go soon born for una for hia'. We all laughed about it.i now said I was going to ask my ogas for the day off on monday cos that sunday had being stressful so I dont deliver before my time.

I closed by 830pm.hubby came to pick me.when we got home.i prepared dinner, we ate, the contractions came back.i just took a bath and told oga am going to bed early, that probably due to the stress, the BH contraction is back.

Went to bed by 10pm couldn't sleep, every 45mins this contractions will come. Ahhah! Which kain false contractions get time like this, went to the bathroom checked. No show, no mucus plug, no water.God help me oo. Went back to bed. 12am contractions every 20mins.chineke! This can't be false again na, went to the bathroom, still no show, no mucus plug, no water. I started praying 'God please I don't understand anymore, am sorry i wanted to skip work ooo, pls just let this contractions stop oo, I will go to work tomorrow' for where.i woke hubby please gimme paracetamol. He asked are u in labor I said I dont know ooooo, should we go to the hospital? I said I no.
1245am contraction becaming longer and every 5mins. I told hubby hospital ooooooo.i had pulled my pyjamas n thrown oneside I was walking to n fro the parlor praying. Oga jus grabbed one free gown threw over my head I just put one hand in , open the door started walking down stairs barefoot.Dh was lke wait ur slippers.i didnt even ans.when the contractions come.i jus pause n grab the railings.my sister carried my box.thank God I packed.

Got downstairs opened the door I climbed in, dh realise I forgot my hospital card, he asked my sister to close the car door wen I go in since i was now moving in slow motion, the contraction was every 1min n lasted 10secs longer.and den ran in to get my handbag

As I jus put one leg in, another contraction came with the urge to poo.as I pushed,my water broke n baby head came out.i just shouted my baby is coming oooo, next 30secs senod contraction baby body slipped out.i jus held my baby crying my baby is here ooo.my sister almosted fainted cheesy grin.she screamed out my whole neighbourhood out from their sleep.hubby ran down stairs carefully moved the other leg in the car closed the door and drove james bond to the hospital.
As God will have it all the estate security was still at their duty post by 1am.the opened the gate fast.we went to the nearest hospital.wen the gate man saw how hubby dove he ran away from the gate probably tinking it was robbers. I just told hubby lets go to my hospital pls.we raced down there.got the nurses.they came to the car cut the cord.took baby for suctioning n cleaning.
Then helped me to the labour room where I delivered the placenta and was stitched.

Tank God for his mercies.he is really a faithful God.

Team july thats how june snatched me ooooooo.

Congrats to all team july that haf delivered, those still waddling more grace. May God make it easy for all of us oooo.

Meet my second princess.olivia. she weighed 3.5kg at birth.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Birth story

My 3rd I was already waddling by 7months.baby's head dropped early.i couldnt bend and I was as lazy as slob eh.

Fast forward to 20 june.after my ANC. I decided to finally shop and pack hospital bag incase of emergency as if I knew.
On sunday 24th june.i was on call..so I prepared went to work by 8am, while at work I was having my usual false contractions or so I thought.
So inbetween attending to my patients I will jus lie down when I could to get a little relief. I was jokingly telling my colleague 'this kain busy duty I go soon born for una for hia'. We all laughed about it.i now said I was going to as my ogas for the day off on monday cos that sunday had being stressful so I dont deliver before my time.

I closed by 830pm.hubby came to pick me.when we got home.i prepared dinner, we ate, the contractions came back.i just took a bath and told oga am going to bed early, that probably due to the stress, the BH contraction is back.

Went to bed by 10pm couldn't sleep, every 45mins this contractions will come. Ahhah! Which kain false contractions get time like this, went to the bathroom checked. No show, no mucus plug, no water.God help me oo. Went back to bed. 12am contractions every 20mins.chineke! This can't be false again na, went to the bathroom, still no show, no mucus plug, no water. I started praying 'God please I don't understand anymore, am sorry i wanted to skip work ooo, pls just let this contractions stop oo, I will go to work tomorrow' for where.i woke hubby please gimme paracetamol. He asked are u in labor I said I dont know ooooo, should we go to the hospital? I said I no.
1245am contraction becaming longer and every 5mins. I told hubby hospital ooooooo.i had pulled my pyjamas n thrown oneside I was walking to n fro the parlor praying. Oga jus grabbed one free gown threw over my head I just put one hand in , open the door started walking down stairs barefoot.Dh was lke wait ur slippers.i didnt even ans.when the contractions come.i jus pause n grab the railings.my sister carried my box.thank God I packed.

Got downstairs opened the door I climbed in, dh realise I forgot my hospital card, he asked my sister to close the car door wen I go in since i was now moving in slow motion, the contraction was every 1min n lasted 10secs longer.and den ran in to get my handbag

As I jus put on leg in, another contraction came with the urge to poo.as I pushed baby head came out.i just shouted my baby is coming oooo, next 30secs senod contraction baby body slipped out.i jus held my baby crying my baby is here ooo.my sister almosted fainted cheesy grin.she screamed out my whole neighbourhood out from their sleep.hubby ran down stairs carefully moved the other leg in the car closed the door and drove james bond to the hospital.
As God will have it all the estate security was still at their duty post by 1am.the opened the gate fast.we went to the nearest hospital.wen the gate man saw how hubby dove he ran away from the gate probably tinking it was robbers. I just told hubby lets go to my hospital pls.we raced down there.got the nurses.they came to the car cut the cord.took baby for suctioning n cleaning.
Then helped me to the labour room where I delivered the placenta and was stitched.

Congrats to all team july that haf delivered, those still waddling more grace. May God make it easy for all of us oooo.

You need to see the seriousness in me while reading your BS. God is faithful, you have a sharp delivery, congrats

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2018
I hail all October mamas and able cappo joomie.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigbird: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Wooow, sounds like a movie.

Congratulations, Thank God for smooth delivery. May God protect and keep your LO

rofemiguwa:

Birth story

So inbetween attending to my patients I will jus lie down when I could to get a little relief. I was jokingly telling my colleague 'this kain busy duty I go soon born for una for hia'. We all laughed about it.i now said I was going to as my ogas for the day off on monday cos that sunday had being stressful so I dont deliver before my time.

As I jus put on leg in, another contraction came with the urge to poo.as I pushed baby head came out.i just shouted my baby is coming oooo, next 30secs senod contraction baby body slipped out.i jus held my baby crying my baby is here ooo.my sister almosted fainted cheesy grin.she screamed out my whole neighbourhood out from their sleep.hubby ran down stairs carefully moved the other leg in the car closed the door and drove james bond to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Birth story

Wow!!
What a BS, congrats ma and a very big welcome to ur baby. I tap into dis sharp delivery in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Birth story

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrTeeo: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Birth story

I couldn't help but drop by and say congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cyanda: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Birth story

Wow!! Interesting birth story... Congrats momma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
joiful:
B.S

On the 4th of July, I was feeling sick and so I decided to stop by the hospital. It was then discovered that my bp was high.

FloaEC

Congrats once again teamie, quick recovery. Try and do your sitz bath religiously
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Should I name her car-mus cheesy
Congrats teamie, thank God for sharp sharp delivery. kiss kiss to baby

Team June gat A1 in snatching. SMH for them tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Birth story

Waoh!!! What a great BS. Congratulations ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=divinemandate post=69212758][/quote]

So I met with a matron today and she said the Rhogam injection is of two types,28K and 33K.
I asked her what the difference is and she said it's just from different maker, she even cited beecham and other brands of ampiclox as an example.

The doctor that attended to me today asked if I've made provisions for Rhogam since I'm a Rhesus negative mother and I'm 36weeks gone. I told her No, and she referred me to a doctor who said Rhogam cost 27k, he didn't say anything about having two types.
Cc divinemandate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please mamas that had fibroid with pregnancy how was it like for u? Especially in the early stage? Did u experience frequent cramps and heaviness? I will appreciate to read from you. Thanks. @rofemiguwa.... Ur birth story is awesome! Congrats once more and kisses to princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joiful(f): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
FloraEC:

Congrats once again teamie, quick recovery. Try and do your sitz bath religiously

Thank you cappo. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Brownsmoothie:
My Birth story Thank you Jesus.

I thank God almighty for the stress free pregnancy journey.

Wow what a story, thank God it ended in praise. Congrats once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
sweetose:
BA BA, join to thank Jehovah overdo as o welcomed my African black beauty on the 9th of July.

Cc
FloraEC

Big congrats mama on the safe delivery of your African black beauty, ebony baby kiss
To God be the glory.
Enjoy vigilante while we patiently wait for your bs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
FloraEC:

Should I name her car-mus cheesy
Congrats teamie, thank God for sharp sharp delivery. kiss kiss to baby

Team June gat A1 in snatching. SMH for them tongue
U nko, u get A1*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bunny19:
Please mamas that had fibroid with pregnancy how was it like for u? Especially in the early stage? Did u experience frequent cramps and heaviness? I will appreciate to read from you. Thanks. @rofe..miguwa.... Ur birth story is awesome! Congrats once more and kisses to princess.
cc: strongwoman333
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
joiful:
B.S

FloraEC

Thank God it ended in praise, congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Birth story

This God is amazing and faithful to Him alone be the glory. Congrats again mama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.