Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144754 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) (4561) (4562) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by majestique(f): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
zaynie:

In a couple of weeks you should begin to feel better if you're lucky.
But guess what? The more terrible your MS is, the less likelihood for a miscarriage so smile! cheesy

wow! thank you for this assurance...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by majestique(f): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Bunny19 post=70068375] Yaaaayyy!! See potential team extraordinary mama o. U r welcome to this thread of wonderful mothers. Sorry about d MS dear, it's part of d package. Hopefully it should start relieving u soon. Happy bumping Pele, e remain small smiley

thanks dear!!! knowing that a lot of women here understand me is comforting.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by majestique(f): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Geesucc:
Sorry maam..U r almost there just hang on, less Dan 2weeks to go n u will be fine try to focus on the outcome knowing in d end it will be worth it..u r not alone, we r in dis together.. welcome to team February kiss cry

amen oo!! as in I can't wait. thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by majestique(f): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
ayabadamilola:
E remain small, you hear? There's light at the end of the tunnel

thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Besea:
Team January 2019 roll call.

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019
2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019
3. Ejika48...30/1/2019
4. cutewifey...16/1/2019
5. Melly245…26/1/2019
6. AmJane… 28/1/2019
7. Fibett…? /1/2019
8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019
9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019
10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019
11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019
12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019

Happy new month lovelies. This cappo work is nor easy, I've been down for a while with malaria but I'm bera now. By now everyone should be grooving 2nd trimester. God in his infinite mercies will see us to the end.

#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#teampacesetters
#itshallendinpraise.
#teamTHERESHALLBENOLOSS
#TeamONLYGOODNEWSISALLOWED
P.S. We have a barrister in our midst feel free to find trouble. Isallowed
Present cappo, we are doing fine. May it end in praise for us all.
#Teampacesetters
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bunny19:
Hmmmm.....hmmmmm!! Am eyeing Ejika48 and Amjane...solid candidates for February. Abeg wey mama FloraEC,i need dat ur otumokpo sharp sharp so dat e go potent well well before time reach grin grin grin
Lol
Please dont eye me o because I'm not going anywhere grin grin Though Feb is a special month in my family as my first two were february babies. Both came exactly on their edd grin tongue, so you see, that your otumokpo might not work tongue. Let me experience another team mbok plus January is my birth month.
May it end in praise for all of us in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
indian03:
BA... I welcome my princess at 5 pm today weighing 3.25 through vd... Everybody is overjoyed.. Thank you all for your prayers and support.. Bs very soon. Labor pain almost made me run mad!!!!
Congrats mama and welcome to your princess. May she be a source of joy to you and your family. Wish you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
AmJane:

Lol
Please dont eye me o because I'm not going anywhere grin grin Though Feb is a special month in my family as my first two were february babies. Both came exactly on their edd grin tongue, so you see, that your otumokpo might not work tongue. Let me experience another team mbok plus January is my birth month.
May it end in praise for all of us in Jesus name, amen.
Amen ooo! Meanwhile.. *plotting behind d scene* grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
ayabadamilola:
Depends on you and what you got for your boy... Majorly now, you should be considering strictly girly clothings, diapers, body and hygiene products etc. You should still have some wears from your first baby that are still good as new esp body suits/onesies and are unisex, but you might get a few as per New baby/new clothes.

You still have cot abi sleeping mat, bath set, good shawls, car seat and the likes. But cream, powder, spirit, dettol and other replaceables sha need to be bought. Check what you have on ground and make list based on that.

Reminds me of when my mom had our lastborn... being the only boy with older sisters, gowns full everywhere. Dude wore gowns tire gringrin my mama no send anybaga, na only church he dey wear trouser go! During the week, na soso gown even people were confused grin

Chim oo cheesy cheesy at the bolded, oya na Xzandy case closed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
zaynie:

In a couple of weeks you should begin to feel better if you're lucky.
But guess what? The more terrible your MS is, the less likelihood for a miscarriage so smile! cheesy

Wawu!
Hearing this for the first time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
zaynie:

Cappo the Cappo!
Please.upgrade sex to XX kiss kiss kiss kiss but I will still check again to confirm grin

Welcome to this beautiful Team Blesseddiva kiss kiss kiss.
All peepers, come out now o. When Sept reach we will start collecting money to register you angry. I don't know why you're still hiding angry angry. We need to enter 40 by Sept so that everyday will be BA and BS bombardment. wink

Thanks maami for wishing me closer delivery date oya chop kiss kiss kisskiss grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
zaynie:

It shall be permanent by God's grace kiss

Amen and Amen kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bunny19:
Hmmmm.....hmmmmm!! Am eyeing Ejika48 and Amjane...solid candidates for February. Abeg wey mama FloraEC,i need dat ur otumokpo sharp sharp so dat e go potent well well before time reach grin grin grin

Shebi AmJane has told you to leave her alone, Ejika48 too is a 3rd time mum and will probably have her baby on or before edd so tongue tongue no otumokpo can catch my teamies

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
ayabadamilola:
Depends on you and what you got for your boy... Majorly now, you should be considering strictly girly clothings, diapers, body and hygiene products etc. You should still have some wears from your first baby that are still good as new esp body suits/onesies and are unisex, but you might get a few as per New baby/new clothes.

You still have cot abi sleeping mat, bath set, good shawls, car seat and the likes. But cream, powder, spirit, dettol and other replaceables sha need to be bought. Check what you have on ground and make list based on that.

Reminds me of when my mom had our lastborn... being the only boy with older sisters, gowns full everywhere. Dude wore gowns tiregringrin my mama no send anybaga, na only church he dey wear trouser go! During the week, na soso gown even people were confusedgrin

Thanks so much Ma.....meaning my baby girl will be rocking shirt and trouser na grin cheesy grin

My hands are still scratching me as par new baby girl wink.....all those cute dresses I see everywhere and ribbons I have been dreaming of.....I will draft my list Asap.....thanks Mama grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
kasany:

i tot i was in this shoe alone

Lol.
Its first trimester blues
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Chim oo cheesy cheesy at the bolded, oya na Xzandy case closed.

grin Yes o....I don ask Taya....I need your list and prices too wink wink.....I cannot afford to enter market two times money has to reach oo...
I hope I don't even go and buy what I already have just because it's cute. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sparklebee: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rbae:

Sowee mama. God will strengthen you. I don't know what you can do about it cos i don't have MS but other sabi mama's will out mouth when they come online.

Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bunny19:
Glimpse, Geesucc,Dazzlinganio,Mumben,faithpeace and Sweetvee! How are all u mamas doing? Hope MS is becoming a thing of d past gradually. It will end in praise. Pls provide me with ur EDD so I can update it. May God make dis beautiful journey easy for us all. Amin.
ms is slowing down o. I vomit only once a day and i can eat small bits of food. Edd is 15th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Besea:

Shebi AmJane has told you to leave her alone, Ejika48 too is a 3rd time mum and will probably have her baby on or before edd so tongue tongue no otumokpo can catch my teamies
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
sweetveee:
ms is slowing down o. I vomit only once a day and i can eat small bits of food. Edd is 15th
That's a good development. Happy for u. Smooth ride to 2nd trimester dear. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sharaff6(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good evening doc, my wife is three month pregnant she is having headache and back pain. pls what to do next
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bunny19:
That's a good development. Happy for u. Smooth ride to 2nd trimester dear. smiley
Thank you ma..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
sharaff6:
Good evening doc, my wife is three month pregnant she is having headache and back pain. pls what to do next

Those are symptoms of pregnancy. If it is too severe, she can take paracetamol, however, this has to be approved by her doctor.
I, personally battled with headache around that time too and even if you take drugs today, it might still come back tomorrow.
She can place ice park or hot towel on her forehead for some relief.

Sadly, the issue of back pain usually gets worse as one progresses into the pregnancy. You can help with massaging her back (not belly o).
By the way, I'm not a doctor but just trying to help out.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HeroesMum: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

Team God's favour all round.

we are the GIANT OF THIS THREAD.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy .................. 06
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06 .... XX
6. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ..................... Angel baby.
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16 .......................... 13
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14
21.Tabsy ...............................
22. Funmi2510 ..................... 24
23. amypearl ........................ 05
24. Godisgracious ...............
25. Rejoice04 ....................... 13
26. ladyP30 .......................... 26
27. orirebaby ........................ 25
28. Docnnechiji .................... 14
***And taking a bold step, introducing
Blesseddiva ....................

We are now in week 32, 31, 30, 29, 28

Peepers, please come out and register. And if i missed your mentions by any means, please mention me.
It shall all end in praise.
present Cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Besea:

Cappo chop kiss kiss
Help me tell her o
Bunny19:
Amen ooo! Meanwhile.. *plotting behind d scene* grin cheesy tongue
*side eyes her* tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
I actually prepared dis for mama zaynie but as me and her dey fight, I hereby present it to team November

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
Goldenheart002:
I actually prepared dis for mama zaynie but as me and her dey fight, I hereby present it to team November
Chai! This mama why you wucked laidis?
There is God o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Goldenheart002:
and I'm accepting gifts on behalf of the team, whyworryPH sebi? embarassed

This plate is all shades of lit! *runs to prepare eba to rub on my screen

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracewealth007(f): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)present ooooo, abeg na now I no say I get Belle. The waddling is real and urinating every now and then is something. Am just grateful to God for everything

Team God's favour all round.

we are the GIANT OF THIS THREAD.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy .................. 06
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06 .... XX
6. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ..................... Angel baby.
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16 .......................... 13
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14
21.Tabsy ...............................
22. Funmi2510 ..................... 24
23. amypearl ........................ 05
24. Godisgracious ...............
25. Rejoice04 ....................... 13
26. ladyP30 .......................... 26
27. orirebaby ........................ 25
28. Docnnechiji .................... 14
***And taking a bold step, introducing
Blesseddiva ....................

We are now in week 32, 31, 30, 29, 28

Peepers, please come out and register. And if i missed your mentions by any means, please mention me.
It shall all end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Xzandy:

grin Yes o....I don ask Taya....I need your list and prices too wink wink.....I cannot afford to enter market two times money has to reach oo...
I hope I don't even go and buy what I already have just because it's cute. cheesy

Ok no wahala, tho I bought mostly unisex both clothes and essentials since I'm team surprise now....I'll compile and send to you.
I used strongwoman's list tho.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Did we forget today is bumpy tuesday?

I miss 4realwoman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Goldenheart002:
See as saliva gather my mouth on top long throat tinz embarassed embarassed embarassed
ayabadamilola:
and I'm accepting gifts on behalf of the team, whyworryPH sebi? embarassed

This plate is all shades of lit! *runs to prepare eba to rub on my screen
You know this!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) (4561) (4562) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oluwasemiloba(f), Blissfultee and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.