Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147551 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) (4561) (4562) (4563) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bunny19:
Hmmmm.....hmmmmm!! Am eyeing Ejika48 and Amjane...solid candidates for February. Abeg wey mama FloraEC,i need dat ur otumokpo sharp sharp so dat e go potent well well before time reach grin grin grin
wos wos.....wobi! It can't work o. I've always had my babies a week before edd.lest I forget. Mums in the house help me o.....we re just 14weeks n since yesterday morning ive been feeling sharp pain below my booby right in my right ribs even to breathe is hell, to talk na wahala, I can't turn or lie comfortably. I've bought mistmag, used hot water to massage n even used aboniki n drank hot tea but still no changes! I don't know what to do again o. I'm not comfortable rara. N hospital is far from home, pls any mommies remedy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Goldenheart002:
I actually prepared dis for mama zaynie but as me and her dey fight, I hereby present it to team November

I yamm not understanding.... undecided
When did our fight begin kwa?
Me that i love you tori torun.... cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Ok no wahala, tho I bought mostly unisex both clothes and essentials since I'm team surprise now....I'll compile and send to you.
I used strongwoman's list tho.

Ok dear....thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GODSMILEFOREVER: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good evening mummies, am a new member. Hope am welcomed.
Am a first time mum.
Team October.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
GODSMILEFOREVER:
Good evening mummies, am a new member. Hope am welcomed.
Am a first time mum.
Team October.

You are welcome Ma, feel free to mingle and ask questions, we have Doctors, nurses, experienced mothers in our midst
October Cappo and Team member will be here by morning to welcome you properly.

Wish you a stress free pregnancy and delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Note to all mommies; never let your toddler sleep towards evening! embarassed Lala wantu kee me, energetic boys and pregnancy don't mix, there's no light on Top. I don shout taya, I yam not understanding how dh is sleeping through it.... time to be wicked *wicked grin

I'm going to lock him and his daddy in the room... if I can't sleep, I shouldn't be shouting ontop.

#theend

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2018
ayabadamilola:
Note to all mommies; never let your toddler sleep towards evening! embarassed Lala wantu kee me, energetic boys and pregnancy don't mix, there's no light on Top. I don shout taya, I yam not understanding how dh is sleeping through it.... time to be wicked *wicked grin

I'm going to lock him and his daddy in the room... if I can't sleep, I shouldn't be shouting ontop.

#theend
Lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2018
exhilarated, u never sleep?

I have been asking myself questions this evening, if one is like this, how will twins be like.
There is no space in my tummy at the moment and baby is more active at night....cos I have BH when I want to rest at night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Exhilarated(f): 12:25am On Aug 08, 2018
mamatwiny:
exhilarated, u never sleep?

I have been asking myself questions this evening, if one is like this, how will twins be like.
There is no space in my tummy at the moment and baby is more active at night....cos I have BH when I want to rest at night.

Sleep ke? Sleeping is difficult these days ooo. Anxiety has taken over for me. It'll all end in praise IJN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 1:11am On Aug 08, 2018
Exhilarated:

Sleep ke? Sleeping is difficult these days ooo. Anxiety has taken over for me. It'll all end in praise IJN.
Issoraite. Some days are like that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Goldenheart002:
I actually prepared dis for mama zaynie but as me and her dey fight, I hereby present it to team November

Mama believe me this soup make sense die. And thank you for presenting it to us. We sure did enjoy every bit of it smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:46am On Aug 08, 2018
ayabadamilola:
and I'm accepting gifts on behalf of the team, whyworryPH sebi? embarassed

This plate is all shades of lit! *runs to prepare eba to rub on my screen

My eagle mama nothing do you. Please come along with your Eba. There is room for you o jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:56am On Aug 08, 2018
ayabadamilola:

#theend

Lol @ " time to be wicked".
But seriously, is this what one will be going through every night? No sleep for me once it's 12 am or from 2am until about 5am or thereabout.
And I can't place a finger on what makes me sleepless. I have turned to a night reader and midnight prayer warrior grin
Thank God the months are gradually turning into days for many of us.
And since you are September, yours is just hours away grin
All these our labour of love to cater to our los shall never go in vain in Jesus name, amen.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 08, 2018
My dear,na my method be dat oh.I allow him play from two in the afternoon till 7pm and I feed him n bathe n put him to sleep.But no b small thing I see yesterday,till 12am b4 he slept,still sleeping now n he didn't do afternoon sleep yesterday.
ayabadamilola:

#theend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eipreel(f): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2018
Rbae:

Yes o... chop am well well grin Are u team March mama?

Yes o...tho I wanted "eipreel" sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eipreel(f): 6:11am On Aug 08, 2018
PresVA:
Sorry teamies... been good, just started my maternity leave... expecting baby before the end of this week, God willing. ..

Congrats to those that have welcomed their cuties.. safe delivery to the rest of us, it shall end in praise. .Amen smiley

@ eipreel ... I see you mama, welcome cheesy cheesy

Thanks mama cheesy decided to take after you lipsrsealed have a safe and smooth delivery kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2018
ayabadamilola:

#theend
Story of my life grin
I lock myself in the room instead and leave them both in the sitting room
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godisgracious: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

Team God's favour all round.

we are the GIANT OF THIS THREAD.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy .................. 06
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06 .... XX
6. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ..................... Angel baby.
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16 .......................... 13
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14
21.Tabsy ...............................
22. Funmi2510 ..................... 24
23. amypearl ........................ 05
24. Godisgracious ............... 27
25. Rejoice04 ....................... 13
26. ladyP30 .......................... 26
27. orirebaby ........................ 25
28. Docnnechiji .................... 14
***And taking a bold step, introducing
Blesseddiva ....................

We are now in week 32, 31, 30, 29, 28

Peepers, please come out and register. And if i missed your mentions by any means, please mention me.
It shall all end in praise.

Able cappo I just included my EDD 27th October
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2018
Good morning all, I am a new member here and an expectant mum (first timer). I hope I am welcome on the platform.
Thank you

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2018
whyworryPH:

Mama believe me this soup make sense die. And thank you for presenting it to us. We sure did enjoy every bit of it smiley

I'm glad u did, my only beef wit team November be say una no dey gimme buyday mate! I hope una go change dis year
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2018
Bunny19:
See as saliva gather my mouth on top long throat tinz embarassed embarassed embarassed You know this!! grin grin

grin grin
Is allowed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2018
ayabadamilola:
and I'm accepting gifts on behalf of the team, whyworryPH sebi? embarassed

This plate is all shades of lit! *runs to prepare eba to rub on my screen

Mama de Eagle grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2018
AmJane:

Chai! This mama why you wucked laidis?
There is God o

No vex, I go prepare ur own specially soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeva621: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Good morning mamas, please help a sister o. has anyone experienced crazy horrible acne before and what is the treatment for it. My face, neck and shoulders are covered with pimples with little pus o, it itches as well, please help.

Then any remedy for constipation? after eating, my bump feels like a fourth month pregnancy instead of just 11weeks plus , though I'm a second time mom.. help a sis please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lehwah:
Good morning all, I am a new member here and an expectant mum (first timer). I hope I am welcome on the platform.
Thank you
Welcome momma, happy bumping!

p. S where's awa golden chair? I suspect team October
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
whyworryPH:

Lol @ " time to be wicked".
But seriously, is this what one will be going through every night? No sleep for me once it's 12 am or from 2am until about 5am or thereabout.
And I can't place a finger on what makes me sleepless. I have turned to a night reader and midnight prayer warrior grin
Thank God the months are gradually turning into days for many of us.
And since you are September, yours is just hours away grin
All these our labour of love to cater to our los shall never go in vain in Jesus name, amen.

It won't be in vain o! Me sef, the sleep wee just go and I don't really sleep afternoons o. But when I look at bobo, my belle go just dey sweet me say na me born amgringrin Let September do and come o, let's goan born baby!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
ayabadamilola:

#theend

U never see anything, it's better u allow him to be sleeping in dad's room now. Josh is showing me shege.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lehwah:
Thank you

Welcome, please identify with your team members and ask plenty questions where you need guidance. Happy and healthy 9 months
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th.....BLUE

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....PINKY

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.......BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th
.......BLUE

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th
....BLUE

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept 21st......PINKY

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

Thetherapist........EDD Sept 30th

Anniebamba1....EDD Sept 30th.....PINKY

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES..August mothers you guys should do fast and leave the room for d UNIQUE TEAM OF D YEAR.
PLEASE MAMAS THAT ARE YET TO DO BABY SHOPPING SHOULD DO IT NOW BEFORE TIREDNESS WILL MAKE U BUY SOMETHINGS YOU DON'T WANT OR NOT BUY ENOUGH FOR YOUR BABY

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Gracygem100 have you gone for the second scan?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
cherry24 ,Helen101, Adayoung, how are you Mamas it been long I heard from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) (4561) (4562) (4563) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.