Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145016 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4561) (4562) (4563) (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2018
Good morning mama's in the house. Am 13 weeks pregnant and this is my first. Everything is going on well aside the MS. But I have terrible heart palpitations that it makes me so tired that just a little walk leaves me panting. I ve done necessary tests and doctors can't seem to put a hand on it neither can they give me drugs cos am still at the early stage. This palpitations started when I got pregnant.
Pls has anyone gone through this and how did u get over it. Is there anything I can do to reduce the beats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2018
ebyjoyken:
picture of the car seat

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutewifey: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2018
gegyna:
Good morning mama's in the house. Am 13 weeks pregnant and this is my first. Everything is going on well aside the MS. But I have terrible heart palpitations that it makes me so tired that just a little walk leaves me panting. I ve done necessary tests and doctors can't seem to put a hand on it neither can they give me drugs cos am still at the early stage. This palpitations started when I got pregnant.
Pls has anyone gone through this and how did u get over it. Is there anything I can do to reduce the beats.
I had the same symptoms as u in my early stage too but it went on its own. my heart beats so fast after walking just a short distance, I don't think its something to worry about, it will go on its own
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2018
gegyna:
It's part of your package and it will go on its own. I had palpitations in my first trimester but it went on its own, infact I didn't know when it stopped
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2018
gegyna:
I also have dat palpitation once in a while, especially when I climb staircase or walk long distance. I guess it's part of d package and we just have to endure it. But u can reduce stress, rest a lot and also take lots of water to keep u hydrated, with time it will subside.
Meanwhile,i see u r 13weeks so dat makes u a team February mama. U r welcome to d extraordinary team. Provide ur EDD if u know I so I can add u up. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Good morning mamas, I haven’t been taking fruits since I got pregnant, 26weeks gone and I don’t even crave any kind of fruit at all. I have read that fruits are essential for pregnancy, I’m really worried that not taking it will have bad effects on my baby.. please what should I do? I have talked to my doc abt it and he keeps encouraging me to try and be taking small but even the small don’t go down well with me. Please help a worried ftm. Will lack of fruits have any bad effect on my child? sad cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2018
sweetveee:
Mamas abeg chook mouth. All ave been taking since i got a positive test is duphaston and folic acid.(Drs recommendation) now that MS is subsiding i want to take more prenatals, a friend asked me to take fesolate but please is fesolate and folic acid not thesame thing? And when is the best time to start antenatal.
Teamie, fesolate n folic acid are not d same. U can also buy pregnacare too and add. Though pregnacare already contains folic acid. As for antenatal, some people start at 12weeks and it also depends on d hospital.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2018
gegyna:

It's part of the package darling. It will stop on its own and likely return in 3rd trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2018
Hmmmm...... Congrats to all the mummies that have birthed their LOs, those on the way, Oluwa is involved, new mamas in the house una welcome.....we that are still battling ms...it is well. Make I return to my bed now. OK,bye!.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2018
whyworryPH:
No be small thing cheesy The Lord will do it for all of us.
amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2018
teewhysafe:
November mummies. Where una dey na. Seems like I go port go December oh.... na kuku 2 days difference grin

hahahaha!!! ��
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Ayauche thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2018
I see grin grin
Rbae:

Kpekus is kpekusing in za other roomgrin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Tanchu cheesy cheesy cheesy
FloraEC:

Room dance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2018
U think m like u cool wink
Bunny19:
Fagin sighted gringrin tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DrDhe: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2018
zeezaa:

I hope you are not thinking of porting?
No oooo, just for future knowledge sake
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DrDhe: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2018
mamatwiny:

My younger sis used it when she was 41 weeks plus. She swears it was what triggered her labour even when membrane sweeping failed. It was so short that b4 her hubby could come back from buying fuel she had put to bed.

But many ppl online says it is just a laxative and doesn't work well with many ppl.
thank you. I am seeing interesting stuff online
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeva621: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2018
Mumben:
my dear, u are not alone. my acne is terrible. from personal experience, acne is associated with girl child. d constipation is also normal, try eating little at regular intervals. avoid heavy meals

hmmm, but I hope to have a boy. . first pregnancy was a girl I had acne but not as much as this.. for the constipation, would take to your advice. thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Who says babies can't slay? wink

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2018
gegyna:
This is what I do when I have erratic heart rhythm, hold your breath for a few seconds then exhale! Do this severely times daily it should knock your heart back to normal rhythm. Heart palpitations are is very normal in pregnancy due to increased blood production and flow though most common in 3rd trimester and the over weight.
However if it becomes bothersome have an ECG done to get your heart reading and make further diagnosis.

Drink plenty water and minimise salt intake.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
teewhysafe:
November mummies. Where una dey na. Seems like I go port go December oh.... na kuku 2 days difference grin

Abeg don't Port o grin
BlessedDiva come and carry your porting mate Biko

This one November mamas are porting forward and backward *whistles and strolls away*
Let me not talk too much lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Anitaamich:
Good morning mamas, I haven’t been taking fruits since I got pregnant, 26weeks gone and I don’t even crave any kind of fruit at all. I have read that fruits are essential for pregnancy, I’m really worried that not taking it will have bad effects on my baby.. please what should I do? I have talked to my doc abt it and he keeps encouraging me to try and be taking small but even the small don’t go down well with me. Please help a worried ftm. Will lack of fruits have any bad effect on my child? sad cry
If you can't stand fruits try taking multivitamin supplement for pregnant women, it contains the same nutrients you get from fruits at least most.

Your baby is fine don't let it bother you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
zaynie:

Yay!
Welcome onboard!
Happy to have you here. kiss

Cappo Joomie, number 30 is here o grin
mama, na she be 31 sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks so much mamas, your replies gave me hope. Cos am starting to have funny tots.
@bunny19 it's Feb 9 by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bayobabe(f): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

Team God's favour all round.

we are the GIANT OF THIS THREAD.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy .................. 06
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06 .... XX
6. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ..................... Angel baby.
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25 ... XX
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16 .......................... 13
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25 ... XX
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14
21.Tabsy ...............................
22. Funmi2510 ..................... 24
23. amypearl ........................ 05
24. Godisgracious ...............
25. Rejoice04 ....................... 13
26. ladyP30 .......................... 26
27. orirebaby ........................ 25
28. Docnnechiji .................... 14
***And taking a bold step, introducing
29. Blesseddiva ....................
30. mercifull .......................... 09
31. GODSMILEFOREVER

We are now in week 32, 31, 30, 29, 28
A very big welcome to our new members.

Peepers, please come out and register. And if i missed your mentions by any means, please mention me.
It shall all end in praise.
Cappo.....we are good here. Sex is XY.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
gegyna:
Good morning mama's in the house. Am 13 weeks pregnant and this is my first. Everything is going on well aside the MS. But I have terrible heart palpitations that it makes me so tired that just a little walk leaves me panting. I ve done necessary tests and doctors can't seem to put a hand on it neither can they give me drugs cos am still at the early stage. This palpitat
I had something similar when pregnant along with headaches. Check your Pcv level
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sitting on a bucket after putting to bed can be very very uncomfortable..... Order for your sitz bath bowls N2500 only... Nationwide delivery available 07058736173
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Joomie:
mama, na she be 31 sef
30.... Minus the space booker grin thanks for keeping me there sis I appreciate! But I don shift the vision go front so kindly edit kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
gegyna:

Sorry mama I had it in 1st trimester, now it's back, beating fast and skipping anyhow. Do bear the package, pele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Anitaamich:

Me too, sugary things are a big no no for me now so no fruits but I'm taking pregnacare max and I'm sure it contains the essential vitamins baby needs. Pele

(1) (2) (3) ... (4561) (4562) (4563) (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.