Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145417 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2018
Bunny19:
Pls what is nightingale
under lay for blood, urine, poop etc collection.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2018
Liftedhands:
Please romance and cuddle your package tongue cheesy and Biko Goan pee o before you water the whole house with urine.
Kai mama Liftedhands.... U r sooo funny grin grin grin grin. Pele Aitee1.... Like u have heard, romance d package wella n look to d brighter days when u will hold ur Lo kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Liftedhands:
under lay for blood, urine, poop etc collection.
Ook... Thanks ma. I have been wondering what it is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2018
kokolet007:
Good morning my beautiful mama's in the house! I feel so happy to tell you am march team 6weeks 5days ,still battling with Ms, but its fine!
And also I am still owing my bs story I don't know if anyone still remember me, the only moniker I can remember is zayne,mitchy I don't know if am right... Happy pumping mamas
bring your yansh here first angry so you are yet to Sama us birth story of your last missionary journey and you are here again to register? Hanty ngwa talk it now now before me and waddling catch you.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeva621: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2018
okeoghene4real:

I had a terrible acne when i was pregnant with my dota. It clears gradually after delivery but with this pregnacy, my face and skin is so smooth that people ask what my secret is.
Hoping for a boy as well.

Oh dear, acne is terrible on my face.. but I had terrible MS throughout my first pregnancy but with this just neasea that comes once a while and some other minor symptoms, so still hoping it's a boy , I'm so anxious to know the sex of the baby.. It will all end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2018
Bunny19:
Ook... Thanks ma. I have been wondering what it is cheesy
you are welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Aitee1:
Mamas in the house come to my aid oh, please help a ftm if there's remedy or something to relief me at least I have been having pains in my pelvic region as if my vagina wants to pull out I check Mr Google it says baby is engaging (this kind engaging at early week 30 angry)

I have been lying on my side since 12am that it started still no relief, and the pains comes with serious kick like is fighting inside there, not forgetting the peeing at every now and then which I suspect the baby is using my bladder as pillow, right now I'm pressed again(I'm not going anywhere until the pee pee come out of my pants angry)

P.s:Nobody should tell me to romance my package oh, I need solution...end of rant.

Liftedhands and sabi mamas oh, mama Zaynie your edd mate is in pains oh

Pls romance and hug the package well mama cheesy
I started experiencing this since I entered 2nd trimester whenever I lay down to sleep, it starts pushing and the vagina would be swollen and very painful, my dear bear am o fortunately I went for scan that week and it was written that baby was in cephalic position and with the pics I was like where that baby wan go at 19 weeks and it was like that off and on till this 28 weeks plus and it has relieved me a bit.
Just romance the package grin the baby can still turn till she/He engages again for delivery. Try and go and pee because of your bladder, Pele

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bunny19:
Pls what is nightingale

Delivery mat

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
bukit05:

I sent u a pm.
Have replied u with my number
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
seunmarytemi:
Have replied u with my number

Seen check ur whatsapp.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hmmmm...it is well, this too shall pass just like ms, nausea and ligament pain let me console myself.

Mama Liftedhands I thought we were friends sad unfriending you asap till ajumbiase time angry

As for you blesseddiva you only join team independence so you can add salt to my injury abi

DrDhe please can I see the picture of your hanger the price is reasonable thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Afternoon mamas in the house, i woke up feeling pain around my abdomen just want to ask is it part of the symptoms too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th.....BLUE

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....PINKY

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.......BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th
.......BLUE

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th
....BLUE

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept 21st......PINKY

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

Thetherapist........EDD Sept 30th

Anniebamba1....EDD Sept 30th.....PINKY

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES..August mothers you guys should do fast and leave the room for d UNIQUE TEAM OF D YEAR.
PLEASE MAMAS THAT ARE YET TO DO BABY SHOPPING SHOULD DO IT NOW BEFORE TIREDNESS WILL MAKE U BUY SOMETHINGS YOU DON'T WANT OR NOT BUY ENOUGH FOR YOUR BABY
Present ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
DrDhe:

5 Pieces of mothercare wares - 9000
Powder puff - 400
Sidocream - 1500
Nightgale - 800
Wash brush (Big &Small) - 500
Baby Grooming set + Thermometer - 2000
2 Cup, plate and spoon - 2000
2 packs of disposable pant - 500
Mofix pampers - 4000
Big shawl - 4500
Soap and Powder Angnesia - 3000
Big Salvon - 1000
Big Dettol - 1700
Diaper bag - 5000
Avent breast pad - 700
Castor oil - 800
Mucus extractor - 300
Comb set - 200
5in1 Flannel - 2800
2in1 Flannel - 2500
Bed net bag - 8000
Towel mix - 4500
Nursing pillow - 3000
3in1 Shoe socks - 1900
3 in 1 body suit - 3000
3 in 1 overall - 4000
3in1 Socks - 2000
10pieces of bibs - 6000
2in1 mittens - 800
5in1 caps - 3000
2in1 sweater - 4500
8in1 face towel - 1500
Bennet - 1000
1 big tommytee feeder - 1800
1 bottle warmer - 3000
Tommy the sterilizing set - 23000
Cotton wool - 1000
Moko spirit and Goya olive oil - 800
1 big box of wipes - 1000
1 small box of wipes - 500
Bathing care set(soap,cream,cologne,cotton bud, powder, oil, metholatum,..) - 4500
Lady Sept-1100
Gint Titanium - 8500
Vaseline - 700
Sliverbird - 800
Cotton bud - 250
Cord clamp - 100
Hanger-4200
Pinafore outfit - 2500

Wow thanks for this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Aitee1:
Hmmmm...it is well, this too shall pass just like ms, nausea and ligament pain let me console myself.

Mama Liftedh ands I thought we were friends sad unfriending you asap till ajumbiase time angry

As for you bless eddiva you only join team independence so you can add salt to my injury abi

Dr Dhe please can I see the picture of your hanger the price is reasonable thanks in anticipation.
You know you are my darling kiss no unfriend me Biko. That ajumbaise time remind say Na free you go get am just pay for delivery inugo? Oya smile grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lehwah:
Afternoon mamas in the house, i woke up feeling pain around my abdomen just want to ask is it part of the symptoms too?
Might be just rest drink water and see if it relieves you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hi sweet 16 mum's,longest time,he ar u all doing,missed u all. I wish all expecting mum safe easy delivery dancing shaku shaku in the favor room.

Plz I have a neat baby Walker to sell at give away price, am based in ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Aitee1:

Mama Liftedhands I thought we were friends sad unfriending you asap till ajumbiase time angry

As for you blesseddiva you only join team independence so you can add salt to my injury abi

DrDhe please can I see the picture of your hanger the price is reasonable thanks in anticipation.

Forget the joining things mbok, I was trying to rob calamine lotion on your itchy belly nau grin
How can I add salt to injury that will affect me too my agidi jollof friend, ndo ooh, pele my dear, just bear the pain, it will end in praise.

Yes DrDhe pls I'm interested in seeing the pic of your baby hanger, it's quite reasonable oh because that standing one I saw was sold for 13k, though I have it but I don't mind buying a new one for baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Initially I didn't want to post here but then, I want to encourage a mom who has lost a child whether preemie, still born or just baby death. It does get better with time. I'm always here being goofy and troublesome, but then it's been 2 years (8th Aug. 2016) since my Dede went back to God and for the first time, I didn't blame myself with so many "what ifs".
*what if I had been more careful?
*what if I had prayed more?
*what if I was doing ebf instead of combination?
*what if we had gone to the hospital earlier?
...so many negative *what ifs*...Now I've learnt to counter them with positive ones; What if I've died, will I get married and give birth? What if I died during childbirth, will I know whether my kids survived or not? What if my husband has not been supportive, won't I have entered depression? What if my in-laws had blamed me, won't I be sent packing?

So mamas, I'm not asking you to not grieve... please do! By all means, do! Then, determine to move on, and live life. It will pain you (it's still paining me), you will cry (I still cry) but you owe it to yourself and your family to shake it off and move forward. You can't forget but trust me, it does get better with time. If you know someone who has lost a child, don't tell them to not think about it, tell them not to take too much time thinking...time heals all wounds...Cheers!

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Liftedhands:
30.... Minus the space booker grin thanks for keeping me there sis I appreciate! But I don shift the vision go front so kindly edit kiss

I dey waka pass

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Delivery mat
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Liftedhands:
You know you are my darling kiss no unfriend me Biko. That ajumbaise time remind say Na free you go get am just pay for delivery inugo? Oya smile grin

grin grin

See bribery! You won sha..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
DrDhe:

5 Pieces of mothercare wares - 9000
Powder puff - 400
Sidocream - 1500
Nightgale - 800
Wash brush (Big &Small) - 500
Baby Grooming set + Thermometer - 2000
2 Cup, plate and spoon - 2000
2 packs of disposable pant - 500
Mofix pampers - 4000
Big shawl - 4500
Soap and Powder Angnesia - 3000
Big Salvon - 1000
Big Dettol - 1700
Diaper bag - 5000
Avent breast pad - 700
Castor oil - 800
Mucus extractor - 300
Comb set - 200
5in1 Flannel - 2800
2in1 Flannel - 2500
Bed net bag - 8000
Towel mix - 4500
Nursing pillow - 3000
3in1 Shoe socks - 1900
3 in 1 body suit - 3000
3 in 1 overall - 4000
3in1 Socks - 2000
10pieces of bibs - 6000
2in1 mittens - 800
5in1 caps - 3000
2in1 sweater - 4500
8in1 face towel - 1500
Bennet - 1000
1 big tommytee feeder - 1800
1 bottle warmer - 3000
Tommy the sterilizing set - 23000
Cotton wool - 1000
Moko spirit and Goya olive oil - 800
1 big box of wipes - 1000
1 small box of wipes - 500
Bathing care set(soap,cream,cologne,cotton bud, powder, oil, metholatum,..) - 4500
Lady Sept-1100
Gint Titanium - 8500
Vaseline - 700
Sliverbird - 800
Cotton bud - 250
Cord clamp - 100
Hanger-4200
Pinafore outfit - 2500

@DrDhe Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
talltosyne:

I dey waka pass
I dey look you tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ayabadamilola the only eagle that perches on the okra tree pantless and sipping Milo kiss I heart you sis.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Liftedhands:
Ayabadamilola the only eagle that perches on the okra tree pantless and sipping Milo kiss I heart you sis.
Thanks sugar, heart you right back! Lala sends kisses too..... Bhet ehm, bia nwayin where do you get all these accurate pictures from? Take ya time o

p. S I love your diary and you might still have some sweetness in you for *him, can't you work things out? I'm tempted to start writing too sef *thinking while scratching my pantless yansh

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
mamatwiny:

My dear, baby just tanda.
My edd is sunday, 3 days to go.
I went for antenatal today. Doctor says we will plan for induction if baby doesnt come by my next antenatal.

For the omugwo thing, my sisters say my mumsie doesn't do omugwo for night ooo. You will do ur own vigilante at night. grin My sis had to wake her up one day when the baby cry was too much.

The anxiety in the waiting period no be here. I am tempted to do another independent scan tommorow to know if edd is still same.

Awwww. Just hang in there. Baby will be here soon. Don't get tempted to dance in the toilet at the middle of the night like me though grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
mitchyy:

Awwww. Just hang in there. Baby will be here soon. Don't get tempted to dance in the toilet at the middle of the night like me though grin

Hahaha.
I finally bought pineapple today. I just hope it will speed up things. I don't want to pass Sunday as my stomach is growing bigger and bigger as the day goes by.

My steps have also changed. Today, one madam in the office wanted to video me. She said I was walking like a duck. Customers were all laughing. Why won't I walk like a duck when I am so pressed? They want me to disgrace myself by myself abi?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hello mamas Ive been booked for CS next week cos my measurement today was 4.1kg at 38 weeks. Though I was asked by d doctor who saw me to make a choice between inducing labour and CS. (my main consultant I've been seeing all these while wasn't around due to an emergency he had to attend to and we were to make d decision today together. He hasn't been picking he's calls all thru d day as well). I got confused and at d same time scared about d induction because of stuff I've heard about it failing and then u end up having an emergency CS so i just decided to go with the CS. Hope I made d right decision though. Also I considered d weight of d baby, I just don't want anything that will put me through stress in delivering my baby. Pls those that have gone thru CS, what's d recovery like? How do I cater for and hold my baby happily after delivering without feeling much pains?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
ayabadamilola:
Thanks sugar, heart you right back! Lala sends kisses too..... Bhet ehm, bia nwayin where do you get all these accurate pictures from? Take ya time o

p. S I love your diary and you might still have some sweetness in you for *him, can't you work things out? I'm tempted to start writing too sef *thinking while scratching my pantless yansh
Lol cheesy abeg sweep after the scratching o. Pictures I pick as I roam the world wide web! Please do join the Dairyland community you will love it.

Erm clears throat some sweetness you say? Issorite.

Kiss lala right back for me too kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
GoodKay:
Hello mamas Ive been booked for CS next week cos my measurement today was 4.1kg at 38 weeks. Though I was asked by d doctor who saw me to make a choice between inducing labour and CS. (my main consultant I've been seeing all these while wasn't around due to an emergency he had to attend to and we were to make d decision today together. He hasn't been picking he's calls all thru d day as well). I got confused and at d same time scared about d induction because of stuff I've heard about it failing and then u end up having an emergency CS so i just decided to go with the CS. Hope I made d right decision though. Also I considered d weight of d baby, I just don't want anything that will put me through stress in delivering my baby. Pls those that have gone thru CS, what's d recovery like? How do I cater for and hold my baby happily after delivering without feeling much pains?
Sis I believe you made the right decision and all will go well too. For recovery if your doctor's are compassionate like mine was? You will be placed on pain relief round the clock 6 hourly. Handling your baby won't be an issue too, you will be shown how to place your baby propped up with pillows for easy nursing so you don't have to lean forward to feed baby and put pressure on your incision site.

Get and accept all the assistance you can so your body can heal quickly without stress.

Go for your site dressing as at when due or follow the instructions given if you will be cleaning it yourself.

All the best.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Knock knock.
Greetings to everyone.
Team December cappo how far na, haven't been seeing roll call(or maybe I never understand your pattern).
Let me pitch my tent here...edd according to lmp, 30dec.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.