Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149293 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) (4586) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Pls mama I have been meaning to ask this since oh but shy dey catch me, hope its not a stewpid question undecided
(Whispers)shey this breastfeeding is not like when dh is sucking your nipples too as in not the same feeling you get because the thing don dey fear me oh, I really want to breastfeed my precious....
Mama Zaynie, Liftedhands, all experienced mamas ngwan answer.
Lol grin . OK the feeling is actually different you will not feel any stimulation, or sexua*l feeling while breastfeeding your child. In fact your mind will not even go there and you won't even look at your breast. All you will be looking at is your baby's face and accessing the looks with feelings of joy and excitement. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
mamatwiny:

Birth alert.
My baby boy arrived early this morning at 3:30am weighing 3.2kg with a small cut.
Bs later. The induction no be here. I went to heaven and came back. Membrane ruptured at 2cm , baby passed meconium and as such I was not allowed to move around as fetal heart rate was actively being monitored for distress.

Congrats mama and happy birthday baby boy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakachris95(f): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sallah Sales* Sallah Sales* Sallah Sales*

My Abuja People I don come again oh.

Selling out Cold Press Pineapple x Ginger/Pineapple Juice. Fresh and natural, no no preservatives, no additives and no colorings.
Price: 400 Naira

Free delivery on orders from 5 bottles. Orders for events are also available and discounted.
Please call 07035797531

Benefits of Pineapple
Strengthens bones.
Relieves Cold.
Aids digestion.
Blocks diarrhea.
Please let us try to stop the intake of fizzy drinks, they are not good for the health.
We help you live a healthy lifestyle.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Dunno how sensitive u are. It's not actually . One is suckling.one is kisses n licking grin wink grin but some women who are very sensitive do get turned on by breastfeeding.

If u sensitive just condition your mind when breastfeeding that you are workinh angry work no pay tinz cheesy grin
Maybe you won't feel so much pleasure.

Chai it is well, thanks mama for your explanation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
I use to think same too but when I had my son the feeling was different, cos my mind was on feeding my son and not on getting satisfaction.

Ok sis, thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Camping Tent For 4-person With Carrying Pack (nOW 10k ONLY)

Call: 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place you orders.

https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/3-person-camping-tent-pack-with-carrying-bag-for-outdoor-camping/

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Anugod:
Lmao. I used to think so too before grin grin

See ehn, it was when I gave birth that I realised sexual stimulation is a thing of the mind. Before ehn, any small touch and my whole body is on fire. But now, even with the way my madam rough handles the thing (she wee be sucking one and tickling the other angry), I will still stay kakaraka like stone grin cheesy because I know this is different.

Izz like the thing has even affected my hormones so much that I have to prepare myself mentally everytime for hubby. I have to tell myself over and over to give the man pleasure, if not, till next year, we go dey look each other, no show lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol at like stone, thanks mama, I hope it will be diff too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
stephmiracle:
Let me officially announce my bfp
Team February 2019
Second missionary journey
Edd- 21/2/2019
U r highly welcome mama. Congratulations on ur 2nd journey, may it be a smooth ride for u. Let me add u to team extraordinary sharp sharp smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
nnekaike:
cheesy cheesy cheesy once you start writing, you will have lots of things to write except no time.

Ok I wee try next year cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
zaynie:

It is painful at first so I don't have any sexual link to it.

Oh thank God, what a relief, thanks mama.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Lol grin . OK the feeling is actually different you will not feel any stimulation, or sexua*l feeling while breastfeeding your child. In fact your mind will not even go there and you won't even look at your breast. All you will be looking at is your baby's face and accessing the looks with feelings of joy and excitement. cheesy cheesy

Aww thanks so much mama, Google didn't give me a satisfying answer.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Aww thanks so much mama, Google didn't give me a satisfying answer.
You are welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
mamatwiny:

Birth alert.
My baby boy arrived early this morning at 3:30am weighing 3.2kg with a small cut.
Bs later. The induction no be here. I went to heaven and came back. Membrane ruptured at 2cm , baby passed meconium and as such I was not allowed to move around as fetal heart rate was actively being monitored for distress.

Congratulations, may his arrival bring
you and your family lots of joy and abundant blessings.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Chai it is well, thanks mama for your explanation.

You are welcome.

I sell lactation cookies very yummy and healthy.
I also offer free breastfeeding tips and support.

Call or WhatsApp 090267702943 for enquiries. grin kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Good evening mamas in the house, am back again JUNE 2017, yes . mamas please I have a question, am five weeks and two days pregnant I started seeing brownish discharge three days ago , did scan and doctor confirmed that pregnancy is growing, have been placed on progesterone and bed rest. any mama with spotting experience.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
mitchyy:

Oh gosh! cry So sorry for the loss. The boy will stay. I'm positive about it. Pls stay strong teamie. Stay strong

Tnx teamie. he's doing great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
rofemiguwa:

So sorry my dear. May God comfort your family

Amen n amen. Tnx dearie. I dey always look forward to ur update at the other side
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
BlessedDiva:

What a faithful God He is, sorry about the loss of your baby girl, He knows best and I trust He will keep and preserve the baby boy for he shall be for signs and for wonders. Many more will come by the grace of God.
Congrats.

amen and Amen. thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Ok I wee try next year cheesy
Am waiting.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
stephmiracle:
Let me officially announce my bfp
Team February 2019
Second missionary journey
Edd- 21/2/2019

Yay!
Congrats.
I pray you have a easy peasy pregnancy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
tiwatopebam:
Good evening mamas in the house, am back again JUNE 2017, yes . mamas please I have a question, am five weeks and two days pregnant I started seeing brownish discharge three days ago , did scan and doctor confirmed that pregnancy is growing, have been placed on progesterone and bed rest. any mama with spotting experience.

On the sharp sharp levels grin
Congrats and welcome back.

No experience but I'm sure mamas will answer you soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Pls mama I have been meaning to ask this since oh but shy dey catch me, hope its not a stewpid question undecided
(Whispers)shey this breastfeeding is not like when dh is sucking your nipples too as in not the same feeling you get because the thing don dey fear me oh, I really want to breastfeed my precious....
Mama Z aynie, Liftedh ands, all experienced mamas ngwan answer.

Chaiiii! But why is blessed team November mamas like dis nau? All of una just spoil full for ground grin grin grin grin

To ur question, madam, there's a difference
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
zaynie:
August Mamas!
Why are you people dulling us na!
Cappo don port, members sef go hide.
Comtem2011 come and encourage your teamies na kiss
Karyss, well done! Don't relent! Keep gingering your teamies.

What you don't know is these last weeks are filled with anxiety, hanging out here together, knowing you're not alone, that your team mates too are as expectant as you are, sharing stories and tips will make the time pass faster and the anxiety reduce.
.so come out and encourage each other, after this month you're allowed to go on vigilante break.

This time last month and the month before , porters were already porting o......

Let's do this!
TeamAugust come out and shine its your month!!!!! kiss kiss
Present o, Infact wanted to say what's happening o as I logged on and did not see much happening. Congrats to my teamies who has put to bed,the remaining mama's God is our strength it will end in praise.
Abeg has any mama successfully used epidural Anastasia here in Nigeria? Biko shed more light. #The fear of labour pain# counting down...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
tiwatopebam:

Yeah...u r right on track
I Spotted at 6 weeks and was on progesterone shots till 13weeks with lots of bed rest.

Happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Iyabetajos:

God bless you for remembering me. Am here Oooh. its been a while. God blessed me with twins November last year, boy and girl. I lost the girl some few weeks back but God knows best. I love you all mamas. For all mothers who have experienced loss in one way or another, I pray God heals ur heart and strengthens u. For all that have reached out, God bless you. Can't write out all ur names, but I love you all.
zaynie, taramisore, mitchyy, gr8fulheart,omojudy,
Faithful God. Dont worry plenty more kids fall on u. Tkia of ur lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Mama Zaynie, Liftedhands, all experienced mamas ngwan answer.

Let me park my Keke napep here abeg.....I am here to read comments grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Dunno how sensitive u are. It's not actually . One is suckling.one is kisses n licking grin wink grin but some women who are very sensitive do get turned on by breastfeeding.

If u sensitive just condition your mind when breastfeeding that you are workinh angry work no pay tinz cheesy grin
Maybe you won't feel so much pleasure.

grin grin grin.....this one is so funny @ 'work no pay tinz'
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Anugod:
Lmao. I used to think so too before grin grin

See ehn, it was when I gave birth that I realised sexual stimulation is a thing of the mind. Before ehn, any small touch and my whole body is on fire. But now, even with the way my madam rough handles the thing (she wee be sucking one and tickling the other angry), I will still stay kakaraka like stone grin cheesy because I know this is different.

Izz like the thing has even affected my hormones so much that I have to prepare myself mentally everytime for hubby. I have to tell myself over and over to give the man pleasure, if not, till next year, we go dey look each other, no show lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin no be small kakaraka!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
zaynie:

It is painful at first so I don't have any sexual link to it.

Yes o....the way the baby rushes to suck sef! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
stephmiracle:
Let me officially announce my bfp Team February 2019 Second missionary journey Edd- 21/2/2019
H&H 9m bumping dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
StrongWoman333:

True talk kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
From your mouth to God's ears! He will make it easy for you in Jesus name, congratulations and welcome back.
Amen n thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) (4586) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.