Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8165504 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4586) (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mama plz av been putting bitter cola in my mouth 2 help reduce spitting, but am kind of scare if is good or not..plz some1 should clarify me oo.. Don't want 2 take chances at all.my Feb mama I hail una o.hope we are all good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
JstBrave:
BA! BA! BA!

To the glory of God and shame of the devil, I announce the grand entry of my prince at about 9:30 pm on the 20th of August, 2018 via emergency CS.

BS coming later biko.

Cc cappo talltosyne, comtem2011, karyss. #teamAugust

Wishing all pregnant mamas safe delivery.
Congratulations teamie, God bless u and ur lo.

Asst cappo comtem 2011, Thank God u r fine.

Safe delivery to all preggy Mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
JstBrave:
BA! BA! BA!

To the glory of God and shame of the devil, I announce the grand entry of my prince at about 9:30 pm on the 20th of August, 2018 via emergency CS.

BS coming later biko.

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Congrats to all the mama's who just had their LO's. May God be with us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

Team God's favour all round.

we are the GIANT OF THIS THREAD.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy .................. 06
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06 .... XX
6. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
7. BeeBlossoms ................ 29 .... XX
8. LEEMAH50 ..................... Angel baby.
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25 ... XX
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16 .......................... 13
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. GODSMILEFOREVER
17. Zaynie ............................. 25 ... XX
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14 ... XY
21.Tabsy ...............................
22. Funmi2510 ..................... 24
23. amypearl ........................ 05
24. Godisgracious ...............
25. Rejoice04 ....................... 13
26. ladyP30 .......................... 26
27. orirebaby ........................ 25
28. Docnnechiji .................... 14
29. Blesseddiva .................... 28/30
30. mercifull .......................... 09

We are now in week 34, 33, 32, 31, 30
A very big welcome to our new members.

Peepers, please come out and register. And if i missed your mentions by any means, please mention me.
It shall all end in praise.

Teamies, have we shopped?
Are our bags packed and ready?

Chai, i have​ not shopped, i have not packed bag, i haven't washed my reuseables, hei. Cover my face.
Present ma we are doing fine oh, to be frank I never shop at all hopefully by next month I will.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adayoung(f): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
zaynie:

I use LG.
My mom has been using hers for almost 10 years now.
I used my previous one for around 6 years (we gave it out cos the spinner got spoilt and the drain knob broke). It still washes very well.
This new one is just a few months old, hopefully it will last longer
Thanks what's the model and price pls

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Thanks mama for the advice, that's what I'm actually waiting for, the woman that I bought baby gears from has just Philip avent manual breast pump, so I told her to order the electric one(double) for me.
I can imagine the pumping and doing other things grin

Pls what brand are you using?

Cc anitamich.
Please dear you don't have to get Medela if u can't afford it.
I am using kinyo.its a China pump made to US standard.
This is my second child.the first was exclusively breastfeed too.
I resumed work when she was 4months.
I was pumping 8 120mls containers every day. Meaning I was pumping At least 2twice a day.

This my current baby I have being pumping since she was 8days old.i pump at least 2ice a day
2 140mls at each sitting or 3 depending.
The pump has served me well.
And it's pretty affordable too.

You also need a hands free bra or u get it firm old bra or bratop and put a hole at the nipple region.

There are several other pumps that are good.laniosh is good.
Jus Google review of anyone u decide to buy

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
faithpeace:
Mama plz av been putting bitter cola in my mouth 2 help reduce spitting, but am kind of scare if is good or not..plz some1 should clarify me oo.. Don't want 2 take chances at all.my Feb mama I hail una o.hope we are all good.

Well i heard too much of it is not good, so i only use it when am going out. I can use 1 single bitter cola for a whole week... i just cut dem into tiny pieces, 1 per day and i dont chew. Just use it with care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rushingwind05: 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
JGracious:

If you are very familiar with Agege then this description might be helpful

From tasty fried chicken (pen-cinema bus stop), face the direction like you are going to mosalasi, you will pass by zenith bank, the junction where buses load ojota, 2 new shopping centres and then another shopping centre quite close to the junction facing mfm.

Iya hameerah's shop is inside that shopping centre. Ist shop by your left and very close to the entrance gate. She has another shop beside the shopping centre too where they sell party clothes+ other stuffs for older children.

Hth
Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rushingwind05: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
pateffy:

When you drop at agege bustop you walk down to a shopping complex close to zenith bank the complex is before zenith bank (depending on where your coming from if it is after the railway you will see tfc, zenith bank then the complex iya amerah the first shop in the complex) opposite mfm church in agege
thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
JstBrave:
BA! BA! BA!

BS coming later biko.

congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
JstBrave:
BA! BA! BA!

BS coming later biko.

Yay!
Congrats maami! kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
ayabadamilola:
We're very accommodating peepu o, coman join us! Akorede insists *evil grin

Side eyes her....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
happymummy:

How much did you buy it?

The one we used previously was bought for 30k 6years ago, now it's 48k.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
shhladyj:
praise the lord , BA BA BA, thank God he arrived today through cs as dat was my last option. BS soon . august teamie nd odas waiting for theirs God never sleep nor slumber

Whoop! Whoop!!
Congrats mama and welcome to the newborn kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Adayoung:

Thanks what's the model and price pls

The one my mom has is the same model with the my former one. Got it for 30k back then, now it's 48k

The new one is 68k.
I don't know the model o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
JstBrave:
BA! BA! BA!

BS coming later biko.

Congrats mama. The God we serve is a great God. We welcome your prince to the world.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chiwanks:

Thanks for the mention dear.

Hello mamas. It feels like ages since I've been here. That's what working in and contending with Lagos traffic does to someone plus writing exams. I remember when I couldn't stay off this thread.

My dear, EDD is 24th August. FTM. I pray for smooth delivery for all mamas with health of mind and body. I also pray for those seeking for the fruit of womb. May God meet their needs.

Thanks for responding cos u v really been mia. Gud to know u r fyn. Amen to f prayers. I'll update ur edd.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Exhilarated:

I'm doing great. My EDD is today, I don't feel anything though. My appointment is tomorrow, and I can't wait to hear what the doctor has to say.

God will make it smooth for u ma. I hope ur doctor responds positively. Our babay will b with us in no time..God willing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
shhladyj:
praise the lord , BA BA BA, thank God he arrived today through cs as dat was my last option. BS soon . august teamie nd odas waiting for theirs God never sleep nor slumber

Wowowowowlwl..... Congrats mama. God bless ur lo. Speedy recovery to u dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
PORTED TO JULY
1. talltosyne..........2/8/18. Xy.....B.S seen
2. Mitchyy.......................2/8/18....... XX B.S seen
3. Oliran........................5/8/18 ......XY..... B.S seen
4. divinemandate.............7/8/18..... XX.....B.S seen
5. Cynate..................... XY/XY

PORTEES FROM JULY
1. claudine888 ......2/8/18...XX
2. indian03 .......6/8/18..... XX.... B.S seen

AUGUST DELIVERIES

6. Mamatwewnz ........ 1/8/18.....XY.....B.S seen
7. GenyEbere ..........8/8/18.......XY
8. PresVA ........9/8/18......... XY
9. Mamatwiny .........17/8/18.........XY
10. temmyg .......14/8/18.........XX
11. JstBrave .......20/8/18.........XY
12. shhladyj .......21/8/18..........XY

YET TO DELIVER

1. Yugoberry ...............3/8/18

5. karyss ........................20/8/18

6. Prettylolo . .....,.............20/8/18.....team blue

7. Exhilarated ................... 21/8/18

9. comtem2011 ................24/8/18

10. onyinyechika08 ..............24/8/18

11 Sayoddy ...................25/8/2018( double for ur trouble)

12. Shollyzcute .... 25/8/2018(xx)

13. brunnette4real................27/8/18

15. loistee ......... /8/18 .How are u ma?

16. chiwanks ....................... 24/8/18

17. realpearl ............ 11/8/ 18.

Let's celebrate shhladyj n JstBrave on d arrival of dia lo.
Happy salah to our Muslim brethren. May everytin u wish for did season come to pass ijn.

Gradually we r reaching d finishing line. Some mamas are still owing us birth stories , pls come n gist us ow it went.

Baby boys r d ones leading in team august.... I hope d remaining mamas will give us gals in order to balance d equation.

realpearl ... Ow r u ma?
Prettylolo...... Ma edd mate ow is u?
Yugoberry....... Pls pop in n say hi to us.
Vigilante mamas God is ur strenght. God blessings on ur families.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Good evening mamas, I hail una...
October teamies.... Sure we are fine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adayoung(f): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
zaynie:

The one my mom has is the same model with the my former one. Got it for 30k back then, now it's 48k

The new one is 68k.
I don't know the model o lipsrsealed
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by otusnora(f): 1:44am On Aug 22, 2018
I'm new here. Also expecting. Its a great feeling.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:37am On Aug 22, 2018
otusnora:
welcome mama.
Congratulations, wish you happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:27am On Aug 22, 2018
otusnora:
Welcome Mom to be, state your Edd or LMP so your team mates will add you to roll call.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilycasera(f): 6:58am On Aug 22, 2018
I just saw this thread today.I love what I'm reading.wish I've seen this earlier .lost my 11wks 5days foetus 4days ago.just came back home from the hospital. Looking for where to get encouragements and distraction. Seems I've found one.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:07am On Aug 22, 2018
@ lilycasera may God heal you and give you double for the loss. Just believe affliction will not arise the second time. You're welcome
Expect your miracle bundle soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Good morning bellefuls in the house
Congratulations to all the beautiful mama's that have delivered. May God protect your newborns
Team September how market?
Finally done with shopping and washing, go get your bags packed oo teamies
Happy celebration to our Muslim sisters kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adayoung(f): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2018
lilycasera:
I just saw this thread today.I love what I'm reading.wish I've seen this earlier .lost my 11wks 5days foetus 4days ago.just came back home from the hospital. Looking for where to get encouragements and distraction. Seems I've found one.
My dear take heart, I pray that God gives u the heart to bear the hurt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adayoung(f): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2018
tatacherie:
Good morning bellefuls in the house
Congratulations to all the beautiful mama's that have delivered. May God protect your newborns
Team September how market?
Finally done with shopping and washing, go get your bags packed oo teamies
Happy celebration to our Muslim sisters kiss
We are good oh
Almost done with shopping too but hospital bag is packed already
I'm too lazy to wash oh
I can't control my appetite, always hungry.
I'm scared that my baby will be too big as I'm a small-boned woman and I don't want tear oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2018
zaynie:

The one we used previously was bought for 30k 6years ago, now it's 48k.

Thanks mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4586) (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Parkiz(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.