Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8178414 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4603) (4604) (4605) (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Where is the dancing emoji
I can't thank God enough oo..

Ma soleil arrived yesterday 28th via emergency C-section @36 weeks 1 day and weighing 2kg

I'm alive to testify of God's goodness, my princess is hale and hearty too, daddy is overjoyed it ended in praise and by his grace plenty money to take good care of her grin
The Lord be praised forever!!!

Thanks mama's for standing in the gap for us when we needed it the most. May God meet you all at the point of your needs too.
Wishing the rest of you pushing mamas the safest and easiest delivery ever
BS coming soon, so much to learn from it

I almost shouted "it's a lie" then I remembered God is too faithful to fail. A big congrats mama, I wish u speedy recovery. Welcome to a glorious world, baby soleil

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mercyjosh: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Ma soleil arrived yesterday 28th via emergency C-section @36 weeks 1 day and weighing 2kg

I'm alive to testify of God's goodness, my princess is hale and hearty too, daddy is overjoyed it ended in praise and by his grace plenty money to take good care of her grin

Thanks mama's for standing in the gap for us when we needed it the most. May God meet you all at the point of your needs too.

Congratulations, thank God for His faithfulness. Your princess is blessed in Jesus Name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

Biko, izz like ya not wearing your glasses angry.
Why won't bump hunger you, just wait for it. Team May has your name on it already cool

Me dat I'm having headache on my bumbum sad sad
Team May ko, Team might ni

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

God be praised!!

Speedy recovery to you Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Congratulations sis, so happy for you.
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Thank you God,Congratulations mama.
Welcome cute baby soleil.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Congrats mama. Am so happy and my eyes are filled with tears of joy for you.God will keep her and continue to provide all that is needed for her upkeep.

Quick recovery ma'am.

God will make it easy for us the remaining waddling mamas. It shall be short and easy delivery at the due time. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Enkay12: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Woww...
Thank you Jesus! I know God never fails.

tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Awesome God, Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Indeed he is God all by himself. Congratulations dear, thank God it ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Thank you Jesus for this. Big congratulations to your family. God is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Best news ever!!!! We love u baby kiss kiss. Congrats mama Tatacherie smiley
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

I never see this kind God before, wonder wonder, wonder wonder......What a faithful God He is!
Thank God it ended in praise sista, to Him alone be all the glory.
Welcome our blessed Princess, you are for signs and for wonders kiss no wonder the devil fought seriously but God disappointed the devices of the crafty.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
Yees thank you Jesus ma'am tatacherie we thank God for this testimony. Baby you're welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Liftedhands:
Its page 4600... Came out of peeping at page 500+! Its been 4k pages of testimonies, tears ,love, laughter, drama and sisterhood.

We have shared in the losses, celebrated in the gains! And have made lasting friendships here.

I'm booking this space as usual for me and my GTC sister's, God is not asleep we shall all testify of His goodness.

Legendsmother
Loisemm
Pweetymi
Towerofgrace
Fvine
safeo6
Happymummy
Tripleblessings
Breadplanets
Mamatuoyo
Mummykriti
Redeemed
Lifted hands
Add your name in faith if you don't mind.

Father truly You are God all by Yourself! There is none like You. You alone sees our hearts and hears our cries. Forgive us our sins and shower us with Your mercy! Let our wombs be filled with as many children as we desire, children that will bring glory to Your kingdom and joy to our hearts in Jesus Blessed name we pray Amen.

Grant all pregnant women here a safe and successful pregnancy and delivery in Jesus mighty name Amen.

Good morning all.

AMEN!!!!

Thank you one and only mom of fresh prince Ekene, God bless you real good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Wow.... congratulations teamie. M so happy for you, may Almighty God be with you and your child kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Let me quickly book for my Towerofgrace, Pweetymii, Godchild2015 and Roughstart here

Yes oo, thank you Mummy Jayden like no other, thanks for coming the other day ooo and thank your wonderful hubby for me tooo.
Sloppy kiss kiss to Jayden- don't steal our kiss o ehen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Towerofgrace:

Yes oo, thank you Mummy Jayden like no other, thanks for coming the other day ooo and thank your wonderful hubby for me tooo.
Sloppy kiss kiss to Jayden- don't steal our kiss o ehen
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Just seeing this ohh I have missed everyone here.Thanks for checking up on us.Miracle is am reach 3 months God has been faithful.. Congratulations to everyone who has welcomed their Los and bless God for all my May mamas..
mumsgirl27:
arbbiegold : Congratulations mama.. Both ur pregnancy and delivery is indeed iyanu.
Am sure our princess should be going to 2months now..
May she continue to be a source of unending joy to ur family.
Amen

Anistef: Congratulations my teamie.
Am sure our prince is 2months plus now
May he continue to be a blessing to ur home.
Amen

Doubledouble: Wow!! Wow!! wow1!
2 pregnancies and 4 children
U re indeed blessed
Congrat mama... May they continue to be a source of happiness to ur home

Wemmy017 : My able teamie
Bs seen and my love to my Princess

rosekatiej: Oh my shocked shocked
Teamie, just reading ur Bs now and I must say you are a strong woman
And all glory to God for seeing you through.
and it ended in praise.
Congratulations once again

Fisayomi1:Congratulations mama
How is my princess doing
May she be a blessing to her generations and household

bigiyaro:Congratulations Our one and only papalet
My regards to ur prince and may he continue to make u happy.

teamgreat: Congratulations mama
May his arrival bring more blessing to ur home.

Mummydd: congratulations mama
How is my princess doing
May she be a blessing to her generations and household

1dafulmi: Congratulations mama
May his arrival bring more blessing to ur home.

Am sorry for the congratulatory messages are coming late
I thank God for all the good news of safe delivery.
and that it all ended in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
@tatacherie, To God Be the glory, great things he has done. Welcome princess, U ll be a happy girl, God bless u.

Ayabadamilola, how is u?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Congratulations ma!!! Welcome, sweet and beautiful baby girl, God bless, you keep you safe all your life and make everything about you glorious

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Wow! God has done it again. Congrats mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobbydy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

hallelujah, God is too faithful to fail

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzystores: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
I can't just help it but to come out from my hiding. I couldn't sleep last night because of tatacherie @ tatacherie I m trying to dance Shaku but my belle no let me ooo. My God is a faithful God. He never sleeps nor slumper.He is always on time. I celebrate with u dear. God bless your precious baby. Thank God it ended in Praise. Baby girl u will always be victorious all the days of your life.

I m September team. Hope I m welcome here. My fellow Sept team how una de ooo. The pain on my pelvic bone no be here ooo. It will all end in Praise.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Glory be to God...tatacherie congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Thank God for you Tatacherie. Welcome baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by samieea28(f): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

Beautiful girls you have there kiss

For back pain, try to sit, stand and bend properly.
Also lie on your left and right simultaneously, try to avoid lying on your back.
Avoid lifting heavy objects including your kids (cos they are grown already) .
Complain to your Dr, he might have some mild analgesic to prescribe.

Thanks. I'll try that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Glory be to Almighty God.
Am so happy seeing ur BA.
Congrats ma and welcome princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
Thank you jesus, you are indeed a faithful God

quote author=tatacherie post=70713357]BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by samieea28(f): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
tatacherie:
BIRTH ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Alhamdulillah. Am so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Congratulations mama tatacherie, we rejoice with you and your family. Welcome to your princess, she shall be for signs and wonders. Wish you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Congratulations @ Tatacherie wish you quick recovery n welcome to the princess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4603) (4604) (4605) (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.