Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198842 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) (4620) (4621) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oya keke, drop me hia! I actually read all 30 pages I missed, oya clap for megrin

tatacherie, that was a really detailed BS and we thank God for you. Make sure you follow all instructions to the letter, no go do strong woman o. Ask for help if you need it, kisses to awa darling bebe.

zaynie and harleybee, may God give you double in return! Thanks for reaching out. By the way zaynie, how body? That your bump wey full everywhere ehn, your borning day don reach! *runs out

All new moms, may your babies bring you unlimited joy! Plenri money to take care of them by God's grace.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September, we thank God for making us see this day and month we pray that God who guided and guarded us throughout this period will also manifest during our deliveries.... AMEN
Tatacherie......EDD Sept 25th....PINKY..DELIVERD 28th August

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th.....BLUE

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....PINKY

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.......BLUE
....DELIVERED Sept 1st

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th
.......BLUE

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th
....BLUE

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept 21st......PINKY

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

Thetherapist........EDD Sept 30th

Anniebamba1....EDD Sept 30th.....PINKY

owasgirl.....EDD Sept 27th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR WE HAVE ARRIVED OOO....PLEASE LETS ENDEAVOR TO SUBMIT OUR BA AND BS
PLEASE MAMAS LET'S START PACKING OUR HOSPITAL BAGS AND WASHING BABY CLOTHES, FLASKS AND FEEDING BOTTLES.
We don reach permanent site o, the heaviness these days ehn, I no fit shout! Bags packed and ready...Lala shipped off to granny's place until further notice...kpekusing on a daily sumtin (don't gimme that look, I'm a bad shildgrin....DH on house duties till further notice. No shaking! Na we dey here!

The eagle has landed with her spectacles and jar of Milo

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
talltosyne:
@tatacherie, To God Be the glory, great things he has done. Welcome princess, U ll be a happy girl, God bless u.

Ayabadamilola, how is u?
Me is fine now, thanks for asking.....was a bit stressed but stronger now. Bebe nko?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
onyinyechika08:
BA! BA! BA!

Thank God with me as my baby boy arrived this morning. It was not easy but it was worth it. All glory and honour to God. Mum and son are doing great.
The remaining august/ September mama's God will see you through. It will end in praise for each and everyone of us here. BS later.
Cc. Karyss, zeezaa
Congratulations mama. Your baby is for signs and wonders.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
ayabadamilola:
We don reach permanent site o, the heaviness these days ehn, I no fit shout! Bags packed and ready...Lala shipped off to granny's place until further notice...kpekusing on a daily sumtin (don't gimme that look, I'm a bad shildgrin....DH on house duties till further notice. No shaking! Na we dey here!

The eagle has landed with her spectacles and jar of Milo
Ehe, we know say the eagle mama don land. You too like kpekusing joor tongue
We can't wait to read your BA and BS shortly. Bad shild grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
harleybee:
Good evening dear mamas
Thank you all for the prayers.
I am really happy I could be of help to the mothers that reached out,including Roughstart(you're a mother already and your testimony is coming very soon by God's grace).
Congratulations to the new mothers
God bless us and may we all enjoy the fruits of our labor in Jesus' name. Amen.

Love & Peace.

Thanks and God bless you ma for everything, and thanks for welcoming me in like you knew me before, blessings will never seize in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

Team God's favour all round.

we are the GIANT OF THIS THREAD.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01 ... XY
2. Fabmummy .................. 06
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06 .... XX
6. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
7. BeeBlossoms ................ 29 .... XX
8. LEEMAH50 ..................... Angel baby.
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25 ... XX
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16 .......................... 13
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. GODSMILEFOREVER
17. Zaynie ............................ 25 ... XX
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14 ... XY
21.Tabsy ...............................
22. Funmi2510 ..................... 24
23. amypearl ........................ 05
24. Godisgracious ...............
25. Rejoice04 ....................... 13
26. ladyP30 .......................... 26
27. orirebaby ........................ 25
28. Docnnechiji .................... 14
29. Blesseddiva .................... 28/30
30. mercifull .......................... 09
31. Pacce ..............................
32. Mumifortune .................. 31

Present Cappo. Congrats on your baby sex am happy for you.

Pls kindly update baby sex XX.

Mama zaynie I wish you fastest recovery.

Congrats to all mamas that recently delivered. God bless your LOs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
onyinyechika08:
BA! BA! BA!

Thank God with me as my baby boy arrived this morning. It was not easy but it was worth it. All glory and honour to God. Mum and son are doing great.
The remaining august/ September mama's God will see you through. It will end in praise for each and everyone of us here. BS later.
Cc. Karyss, zeezaa

Congrats mama.

He will continue to bring joy into your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
B
onyinyechika08:
BA! BA! BA!

Cc. Karyss, zeezaa

Congratulations, welcome baby, and God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chanbaby:

i have been seeing u here and avoiding u better avoid me too. U and all ur partners @Enque @Hunniesuzie
Obago grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bunny19:
Cc:Lifted hands,Giddyp erson,zayni e and all d sabi experienced mamas. Thank u
No idea on this sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GODSMILEFOREVER: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Joomie:

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
3. Tinutunde
11. Chinyeresandra
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. GODSMILEFOREVER

We are now in week 36, 35, 34, 33, 32
A very big welcome to our new members.

Peepers, please come out and register. And if i missed your mentions by any means, please mention me.
It shall all end in praise.

Teamies, have we shopped?
Are our bags packed and ready?

So I've finally checked the gender and it's a boy. So gratefulto God cos i have a girl already.
I have shopped, and also washed my reuseables. My bags are packed except for a few things to add like flask and towel for myself.

Teamies please lets be ready. We will all deliver safely. Amen.

Ma'am Zaynie, how are you and Akorede now. It is well with you. Safe recovery.
Present aunty my bag is 99.5% packed already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DAMMYORES: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=Meeva621 post=70842041]Congrats to all new mamas in the house, wish you all a quick recovery.

please doctors in the house and any Rhesus negative mamas too. I totally disagreed with the second doctor. some doctor advise you do an antititre or indirect comb test before taking the injection at 28weeks while some prefer to give the injection after delivery. Pls, I advise you take the injection, most especially after delivery. Safe delivery dear * my personal experience*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
onyinyechika08:
BA! BA! BA!

Cc. Karyss, zeezaa

Wow to God be the glory it ended in praise, congrats mama and welcome to your son, He's for signs and wonders.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
tatacherie:
The CTG chart was quite low, another consultant came in and said the same thing he was even angry that they were wasting time in preparing me for the theater. That was when it dawned on my Lordship that has been casting and binding CS.
Yipiee!!! So today is day 5 and hopefully I'll go home cos I saw "possible discharge" on my case file.

Congrats once again. Indeed God is faithful. My love to the newborn and Lady Akela

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
Good evening preggy moms. Almost 3k posts since I last checked here.
Well-done to all of you keeping this thread alive. If you people were like some of us, this thread would have long died. Kudos to you all.
Congratulations to all those who've had their babies.
Congratulations to those who recently got their BFP
May God make the journey smooth for us all. Amen.

November mommies, how are we? grin
*goes back to sleeping mode*

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
divinemandate:
At last I have been able to read the missed pages.
@ tatacherie nice BS. God is indeed faithful.

@ zaynie and the other mama that reached out to our dear mama in need , may God bless you richly. you will not lack helpers in time of your needs.
Also wishing you and your daughter quick recovery.

To all my August teamies that ported to September , may God make it easy for you.

To September mamas it's your season and time. God will make it so easy for you all.

@ Blessediva how is the pushing ministry. I awaits your BA for surely it will end in praise.

To all my TTC mamas your plots have been booked here and is fixed and settled. you are all welcome to this thread .

Honestly, motherhood is not easy. am always busy doing nothing but always joyful looking at my dd.

My VVIP mama, the pushing ministry is going on well to the glory of God. I can't wait to drop my BA and BS too by God's grace and mercy, it will surely end in praise for me and the waddling mamas here ready to pop.
Kisses and hugs to our darling daughter kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Joomie:

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
3. Tinutunde
11. Chinyeresandra
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. GODSMILEFOREVER

We are now in week 36, 35, 34, 33, 32
A very big welcome to our new members.

Peepers, please come out and register. And if i missed your mentions by any means, please mention me.
It shall all end in praise.

Teamies, have we shopped?
Are our bags packed and ready?

So I've finally checked the gender and it's a boy. So gratefulto God cos i have a girl already.
I have shopped, and also washed my reuseables. My bags are packed except for a few things to add like flask and towel for myself.

Teamies please lets be ready. We will all deliver safely. Amen.

Ma'am Zaynie, how are you and Akorede now. It is well with you. Safe recovery.

Cappo we are good oh, just difficulty sleeping and turning in bed, the heaviness ehn but we give God the glory in all.
It shall end in praise because we all shall ecperience supernatural delivery, mummy alive/healthy, babies alive/healthy, other siblings and daddy alive/healthy/with plenty money to take care of us all.

So happy you are blessed with your desired gender smiley
As for us, We'll just settle as team surprise since baby isn't co-operating.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=Meeva621 post=70862560][/quote]
Once in a life time? No o. You should take it within 72hrs of every birth. Some doctors give at 28wks and again after birth depending on if you are iso immunized already. This is determined by carrying out an indirect coombs test.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
ayabadamilola:
Me is fine now, thanks for asking.....was a bit stressed but stronger now. Bebe nko?

He's fine ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeva621: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ammy5565:

Once in a life time? No o. You should take it within 72hrs of every birth. Some doctors give at 28wks and again after birth depending on if you are iso immunized already. This is determined by carrying out an indirect coombs test.

okay, thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeva621: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=DAMMYORES post=70876489][/quote]
okay, thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
@Zaynie mama get well soon for us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by abike12(f): 1:41am On Sep 04, 2018
StrongWoman333:
@tatacherie congratulations mama you remind me of the day I also had my surgery I can so relate to the experience. The difference is the healing process and the bathing thing. I had my bath on day 3 cheesy started doing house chores week 2 etc being active makes you heal faster though I didn't lift anything heavier than my baby... maybe because im not the lazy type sha . Its 2 months and 2weeks now since I had my surgery and I started doing my exercise after a month and 2weeks I'm very OK now recovered fully. I had fibroid surgery with the Cs that is 2 in 1 undecided also had heamatoma they had to puncture the site twice again a week after the surgery in other to drain out the blood...I saw hell...pain was outta this world. The doctor that did the surgery examined the site two weeks ago and he was so surprised at how clean the site was despite all the puncture. Also remember that body differs though...

In all I thank God for the safe delivery of your baby it is always better to listen to our instincts. Congratulations dearie smiley

Taking out time to rest and heal properly doesn't make anyone lazy. Congratulations

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 2:13am On Sep 04, 2018
abike12:

[b]Taking out time to rest and heal properly doesn't make anyone lazy. [/b]Congratulations
Is that the only thing you could pick from my post? undecided Did I call her lazy why are you misquoting me? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:50am On Sep 04, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Good evening preggy moms. Almost 3k posts since I last checked here.
Well-done to all of you keeping this thread alive. If you people were like some of us, this thread would have long died. Kudos to you all.
Congratulations to all those who've had their babies.
Congratulations to those who recently got their BFP
May God make the journey smooth for us all. Amen.

November mommies, how are we? grin
*goes back to sleeping mode*
Mama why the sleeping mode again abi 1st trimester symptoms don come back again? Xzandy stood in and did roll call, so come and carry out your duties mbok. Much love kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 3:51am On Sep 04, 2018
soonest:

Congrats once again. Indeed God is faithful. My love to the newborn and Lady Akela
Being a while Ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2018
Rejoice04 thanks dear, gender updated.
GODSMILEFOREVER, weldone mama.
Blesseddiva the heaviness is out of this world. Amen to the prayers, you will be pleasantly surprised in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2018
lioha:
FEBRUARY BABIES
MONIKER ..................EDD.......... SEX .... DD
1 Luvtoteach ........... EDD ? ....... XX ..... 1/2/18
2 SULPHUROXIDE ...EDD? ........ XY .......1/2/18
3 jadareese ............. 30/1/18 ....XY ......3/2/18
4 Schonebaby ........ 28/1/18 ... XX .......4/1/18
5 Glossom .............. 8/2/18 ..... XX .......5/2/18
6 Teegali ................ EDD, ? .......XX........ 5/2/18
7 stormie ................19/2/18 .... XX ..... .8/2/18 BS
8 foreverjoy00 ........ March ...... XX .......9/2/18
9 Bloomingbud ...... 28/2/18.... XX, XY. 9/2/18 BS
10 mummyjayson .....18/2/18 .. XY ....... 10/2/18 BS
11 Rhukkie .................3/2/18 .....XX ...... 13/2/18 BS
12 Sweetmommatwo.19/2/18...XX ...... 14/2/18 BS
13 Droyal .....................7/2/18 ... XY ...... 14/2/18 BS
14 completey ............ 5/2/18 .... XY ...... 15/2/18 BS
15 curve ..................... 1/3/18 .... XY ...... 16/2/18 BS
16 DocAdray ...............22/2/18 .. XX ... .17/2/18
17 Angel2424 .............17/2/18... XX .... 17/2/18 BS
18 Nancyij ...................18/2/18 ...XY .... 18/2/18
19 Mcperry .................2/2/18.......XY .... 19/2/18
20 Booqee ................. 27/2/18....XX .... 20/2/18 BS
21 nnekaike ..................................XX...... 21/2/18 BS
22 ElmaSpeed ........... 9/3/18 ..... XY .... 22/2/18 BS
23 lioha .....................18/2/18 ....XX .... 25/2/18 BS
24 soonest ................ 3/3/18 .....XY ..... 27/2/18 BS
25 Tunis24 .............................. XX . XY 27/2/18
26 Happychildlove .......................XX .....28/2/18

Where dem dey? Most of our babies are six months already and some are yet to. pls remember to go for your 6months vaccine

Pls update us on the well bein of your baby.

As for me "zirim " is doing excellently fine. She can seat very weĺl and about to crawl. She can eat very well and eats virtually everything . She dosnt aĺlow any other person apart from family to carry her. If it pleases God, am ready for another baby just that af is no where tobe found. To God be the glory

Hallo cappo
My prince is doing very fine , eats well but doesn't take formular alone it has to be mixed with something, had our vit A some weeks back. We thank God.

Safe delivery to all mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2018
JackieChan ogini kwa? Leave me alone oh! grin grin grin

Chanbaby:

i have been seeing u here and avoiding u better avoid me too. U and all ur partners @Enque @Hunniesuzie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2018
onyinyechika08:
BA! BA! BA!

Cc. Karyss, zeezaa

Congratulations. Welcome to your lo. He shall forever cause you to smile.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adunola03(f): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2018
MummyAudrey:
It's a new week Ohhh subscribe your gotv and Dstv
Contact me for affordable mtn and glo data sub too grin

�Gotv plus ~₦1900~ my price ₦1,500

�Gotv Max ~₦3,200~ my price ₦2,600

�Dstv Access ~2,000~ my price ₦1,600

�Dstv Family ~₦4,000~ my price ₦3,300

�Dstv compact ~6,800~ my price ₦5,800

�Dstv compact plus ~₦10,500~ my price ₦9,000

�Dstv Premium ~₦15800~ My price
Need ur digits please. I tried sending u a pm. Or u can reach me on 0.8.0.6.0.2.5.5.0.2.4

(1) (2) (3) ... (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) (4620) (4621) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.