Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155889 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4612) (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
sunbestie:
Our God is too much oooo. tatacherie am so happy for u .
It is always good to follow ur instinct.
Congrats once more
Glory be to d most High God
God is awesome!!!
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Chiwanks:

Thank God for you dear. The mysteries of life. God be praised.
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bunny19:
Thanks teamie. Na to dey romance our package dey go grin. How are u doing?

Doing fine, i still vomit but only in the mornings. We are gradually moving
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
tatacherie:
So I've experienced vaginal birth and cesarean birth and if I'm to compare I'll say both are fine. In my honest opinion the difference is in CONVENIENCE. The 2 births tamper with a woman's body so what's the big deal.
Firstly, During labour in my first preggie the pain was outta this world the only thing is its a one time pain, you face it squarely and it goes away almost immediately after delivery.
Secondly I ate anything I wished to eat after delivery
Thirdly, I had a warm shower as soon as I got to the maternity ward
Fourthly, I started using my hot tummy belt and snapped back to my figure in no time
Fifthly, my mum was only able to do omugwo for 3 weeks so when she left all work fell back to me again, cooking, chores, baby, et al. I was strong and could lift things here and there. The list is endless

However for this 2nd delivery Firstly, after the anesthesia wore off pain was also quite unbearable for me, (if you read my 1st birth story you will understand) however so far I'm recovering fast. Pains are still there but I'ts being managed with pain relief
Secondly, I couldn't eat what I wanted. According to the Dr my system had been tampered with and need little time to adjust,air had entered my body so they needed to be sure everything is functioning properly before I can eat all I wish for. So it was strictly fluids to start with, followed by soft meals, then Solids. I actually wanted tea, fruits, pepper soup amongst others but that wasn't possible immediately
Thirdly, I have to just clean my body with warm water and napkin to avoid water contact with the site.
Fourthly, I won't use hot belt however I've been assured I'll still snap back to shape in no time.
Lastly, no lifting of objects weightier than my baby till at least 6 months post partum, anyway this won't move me to get a house help, others did it and survived so I will manage myself.

Now if I'm to choose between vaginal birth and cesarean birth I'll choose the first, both were painful to me although I was able to tolerate labour pain better than CS recovery pain.
So I'll choose it because of my pain tolerance and convenience after delivery. I pray a VBAC works for me in my next missionary journey by God's grace.
But if a repeat CS is the best option then I'll gladly go for it. Remember the most important thing is that mom and baby are alive and healthy

Early August I saw that I will deliver via CS. there was this soft voice telling me that it will be the best option out.
It was as if two minds arguing but one was calm and saying prepare ahead spiritually financially and emotionally.
I told dh and he countered it, started blasting in tongues. Please don't get me wrong I believe in the Christian faith strongly but I also ACT. I prayed for God's will to prevail while I prepared my mind ahead for both procedures.
I cannot comman lose my precious gift after pushing for 8 months. Lots of moms had rejected CS option and seeked opinion elsewhere. Vaginal birth was successful for some while for others their babies where already in distress and they lost them. Prayerfully commit every option you choose to God and it will be successful

Honestly if genuine posts on nairaland GTC, PREGNANCY & NEWBORN THREAD are to be converted into a book I tell you it will be a best seller! Although not every information here is 100% true but majorly these are live experiences and people's testimonies but unfortunately it's a faceless forum so anything is possible, good, bad and ugly.
Special shout out to seun for creating this forum though you're making your dough but I'm drawing your attention to the lives these 3 threads have been and is still saving

I pray God visits all the GTC moms soon, you are all fruitful I tell you therefore go forth and multiply. You will all carry your babies.
Come 2019/2020 May your little ones flood the new born thread for threadcuties in Jesus name Amen!!!
All the pushing mama's I wish you the easiest and safest delivery.
Ignore all my typos, filter and get the best out of my BS
I love you all God bless you all.
September cappo BS submitted cheesy
Cc: zeezaa

Congrats once again mama.... your writeup has been very insightful. I wish u a speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godisgracious: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
pam09:

I didn't really rely on the midwives estimate.

Thank you, I will go to scan tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
After everything it ended in praise. Nice BS, wishing you quick recovery ma'am
tatacherie:
The CTG chart was quite low, another consultant came in and said the same thing he was even angry that they were wasting time in preparing me for the theater. That was when it dawned on my Lordship that has been casting and binding CS.
Fortunately for me I've been following the pregnancy thread since 2015 and have learnt a whole lot from other women's experience. Just like Jennifer89 would say "the most important thing is mother alive, baby alive, and plenty money to care for the family". The word had so sinked that I cared less whatsoever means of delivery I'll use. All I knew was I strongly believed God will see me through, I asked for prayers here when my faith was trying to betray me.

I actually thought my husband was to signed the consent form so I was waiting for him cos he stepped out to make some calls, one of the Drs screamed Madam please sign! It seems you've not understood what we are saying here! I signed, another Dr withnessed and I was placed on the stretcher after being shaved, and catheter inserted.
The stretcher smelled like meat probably it hasn't been properly cleaned in a while, mehn the stench sent cold shiver down my spine but I kept confessing positive words in supernatural childbirth as I was being wheeled away

The attendants at the reception welcomed me warmly & wished me a successful one.
I layed there steering into space and swallowed in thoughts that I didn't notice the evening sun piercing through the window directly on me. I took a glance at the 3 women that had just had their surgeries lying as if they were lifeless on their beds, gadgets strapped to them, being closely monitored. In all I decided to be calm.
Gradually headache started setting in lol see strong woman, I complained and one of the attendants there told me its anxiety, he told me to help myself by taking deep breaths and relaxing my nerves, she assured me it's no big deal.

I was moved to the main theater, transferred to the s.table and was given the spinal anesthesia, i was made to to sit up, bent my back as if looking at my belly button. The procedure wasn't painful but it was quite uncomfortable. The guy told me to speak up once I feel any pain
The surgeons came in and got to work. I was drapped so I don't see what they were doing.

All the while I was feeling a sensation and never knew my legs were going numb, I no longer felt from my abdomen to my feet, it was as if part of me was gone. I was asked to raise a leg..i tried but for where, they were gone! Just like that

The guy that gave me the spinal A. was quite friendly, he kept me busy chatting, I was just asking him questions, I heard the surgeons shouting push!!! and I was like ah! Push what!? He said not you madam, they are bringing out your baby, I felt the pull but it wasn't painful
The procedure was so swift the next thing was my angel screaming her lungs out, I was wowed as in that was so fast, I didnt feel a thing when I was being cut and the next thing baby is right here with me...Amazing!!! God is great to have given man the knowledge to discover this life saving procedure. But then baby was taken away to be weighed, cleaned and dressed. Actually bringing baby out didn't waste time but stitching back the site did.
It finally ended and I was wheeled away to join the 3 moms I saw earlier.

I was still in amazement on how simple and fast the delivery was when my hubby walked in, he actually wanted to stay with me in the theater but the surgeons refused. He held my hand and kissed me thanking me for the sacrifice and congratulating us it's over. I was like yeah yeah it was cool not as scary as I thought bla bla..this is the best delivery option ever and I'll do it again! I never see Oba wey dey look me with one eye for front lol, I was still very much myself, just the numbness from my belly down and I couldn't move, there was no pain whatsoever, isn't that cool?

The next morning I woke up and was looking for me, unfortunately hubby wasn't there to vent my anger and pain on.
The anesthesia had worn off and I could feel my feet, the pain was outta this world mehn I nor go lie. I was wheeled to the maternity ward with my baby.
That was how I spent the whole of day 1 in excruciating pains just like Benita no where to run,no where to hide...to turn on the bed was World War talk more of sit. It was no child's
play, they had to put baby beside me to breastfeed.
Day 2, I was able to sit up and turn from left to right.
Day 3, I came down from the bed, I took little steps in the morning and by evening was doing hello hi round the bay lol
Day 4 I'm fully up, walking freely in the ward but the nurses told me to take it easy to allow the body heal well
Still feeling mild pains anyway but it's been managed with PCM. The plaster has been removed and was told to dab as frequent as possible with cotton wool and spirit.

Yipiee!!! So today is day 5 and hopefully I'll go home cos I saw "possible discharge" on my case file. They kept me this long cos my blood pressure had been really low, I've been dizzy, and having fever at night.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pictures of the items gotten, I forgot to add that I also got baby towels,cardigans and a very beautiful thick receiving blanket, my phone camera didn't do justice to the items at all. God bless you HAYLEYBEE AND ZANIE, I SAY A BIG AMEN TO ALL YOUR PRAYERS.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
God bless you harleybee and zaynie. May you both never lack anything good in life for reaching out to help a sister.

@ tatacherie, your BS is very detailed. Thank you and quick recovery.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
tatacherie:
The CTG chart was quite low, another consultant came in and said the same thing he was even angry that they were wasting time in preparing me for the theater. That was when it dawned on my Lordship that has been casting and binding CS.
Fortunately for me I've been following the pregnancy thread since 2015 and have learnt a whole lot from other women's experience. Just like Jennifer89 would say "the most important thing is mother alive, baby alive, and plenty money to care for the family". The word had so sinked that I cared less whatsoever means of delivery I'll use. All I knew was I strongly believed God will see me through, I asked for prayers here when my faith was trying to betray me.

I actually thought my husband was to signed the consent form so I was waiting for him cos he stepped out to make some calls, one of the Drs screamed Madam please sign! It seems you've not understood what we are saying here! I signed, another Dr withnessed and I was placed on the stretcher after being shaved, and catheter inserted.
The stretcher smelled like meat probably it hasn't been properly cleaned in a while, mehn the stench sent cold shiver down my spine but I kept confessing positive words in supernatural childbirth as I was being wheeled away

The attendants at the reception welcomed me warmly & wished me a successful one.
I layed there steering into space and swallowed in thoughts that I didn't notice the evening sun piercing through the window directly on me. I took a glance at the 3 women that had just had their surgeries lying as if they were lifeless on their beds, gadgets strapped to them, being closely monitored. In all I decided to be calm.
Gradually headache started setting in lol see strong woman, I complained and one of the attendants there told me its anxiety, he told me to help myself by taking deep breaths and relaxing my nerves, she assured me it's no big deal.

I was moved to the main theater, transferred to the s.table and was given the spinal anesthesia, i was made to to sit up, bent my back as if looking at my belly button. The procedure wasn't painful but it was quite uncomfortable. The guy told me to speak up once I feel any pain
The surgeons came in and got to work. I was drapped so I don't see what they were doing.

All the while I was feeling a sensation and never knew my legs were going numb, I no longer felt from my abdomen to my feet, it was as if part of me was gone. I was asked to raise a leg..i tried but for where, they were gone! Just like that

The guy that gave me the spinal A. was quite friendly, he kept me busy chatting, I was just asking him questions, I heard the surgeons shouting push!!! and I was like ah! Push what!? He said not you madam, they are bringing out your baby, I felt the pull but it wasn't painful
The procedure was so swift the next thing was my angel screaming her lungs out, I was wowed as in that was so fast, I didnt feel a thing when I was being cut and the next thing baby is right here with me...Amazing!!! God is great to have given man the knowledge to discover this life saving procedure. But then baby was taken away to be weighed, cleaned and dressed. Actually bringing baby out didn't waste time but stitching back the site did.
It finally ended and I was wheeled away to join the 3 moms I saw earlier.

I was still in amazement on how simple and fast the delivery was when my hubby walked in, he actually wanted to stay with me in the theater but the surgeons refused. He held my hand and kissed me thanking me for the sacrifice and congratulating us it's over. I was like yeah yeah it was cool not as scary as I thought bla bla..this is the best delivery option ever and I'll do it again! I never see Oba wey dey look me with one eye for front lol, I was still very much myself, just the numbness from my belly down and I couldn't move, there was no pain whatsoever, isn't that cool?

The next morning I woke up and was looking for me, unfortunately hubby wasn't there to vent my anger and pain on.
The anesthesia had worn off and I could feel my feet, the pain was outta this world mehn I nor go lie. I was wheeled to the maternity ward with my baby.
That was how I spent the whole of day 1 in excruciating pains just like Benita no where to run,no where to hide...to turn on the bed was World War talk more of sit. It was no child's
play, they had to put baby beside me to breastfeed.
Day 2, I was able to sit up and turn from left to right.
Day 3, I came down from the bed, I took little steps in the morning and by evening was doing hello hi round the bay lol
Day 4 I'm fully up, walking freely in the ward but the nurses told me to take it easy to allow the body heal well
Still feeling mild pains anyway but it's been managed with PCM. The plaster has been removed and was told to dab as frequent as possible with cotton wool and spirit.

Yipiee!!! So today is day 5 and hopefully I'll go home cos I saw "possible discharge" on my case file. They kept me this long cos my blood pressure had been really low, I've been dizzy, and having fever at night.

Congrats once again ma, thank God it all ended in praise and testimony. Quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Amen it is settled

Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
karyss:

Amen. Odu ye afo nko ye kpru kpru ufok fo.

Amen! Sosongo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
talltosyne:

They are both fine!

Ve a Safe and smooth delivery

Amen. Tanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
God bless u both abundantly harleybee and zaynie. May u never lack in all ur endeavors.
Tatacherie ur BS is awesome! I love it so much. I wish u quick recovery Sis and kisses once more to our princess kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Thank you mamas @harleybee and zaynie, may God bless you both abundantly.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
Congratulations tatacherie. Wish u speedy recovery.
And to all mamas that recently put to bed, I say a huge congratulations to you all. May God bless and keep your LOs. There shall be no running helter skelter concerning them in Jesus name.

Team October sorry I don't post, comment or reply. We are well to God's glory. It's just laziness to type. Wish everyone a supernatural delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
tatacherie:

I pray God visits all the GTC moms soon, you are all fruitful I tell you therefore go forth and multiply. You will all carry your babies.
Come 2019/2020 May your little ones flood the new born thread for threadcuties in Jesus name Amen!!!
Thank God it ended in praise!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeva621: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
Congrats to all new mamas in the house, wish you all a quick recovery.

please doctors in the house and any Rhesus negative mamas too, first doctor told me I would be taking the rhogam injection after every child birth, second doctor said the injection is just once in a life time, and I finally read online that it should be taken at mid pregnancy and after delivery at every child birth... I'm confused o, I took one after my first baby. Please help me chook mouth o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
mamas, plead chock mouth for my matter, i discharged brownish stuff for one week , not much though, it latter stopped but was placed on progesterone and some other drugs. I went for scan at 4 weeks gestation sac was 12mm , then two days after it was 17mm. but no heartbeat or foetal pole. went five weeks and some days nothing still. doc said it was too early. my bump is showing earlier than expected. doc said i should wait till week 10 to do another scan. i will be eight weeks on wednesday. can it be blighted ovum or it was just too early. pregnancy symptoms are high. praying for a miracle. was in the hospital on friday doc said is too early. I know stress may contribute to it. Thanks. zaynie and other mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
tatacherie:
So I've experienced vaginal birth and cesarean birth and if I'm to compare I'll say both are fine. In my honest opinion the difference is in CONVENIENCE. The 2 births tamper with a woman's body so what's the big deal.
Firstly, During labour in my first preggie the pain was outta this world the only thing is its a one time pain, you face it squarely and it goes away almost immediately after delivery.
Secondly I ate anything I wished to eat after delivery
Thirdly, I had a warm shower as soon as I got to the maternity ward
Fourthly, I started using my hot tummy belt and snapped back to my figure in no time
Fifthly, my mum was only able to do omugwo for 3 weeks so when she left all work fell back to me again, cooking, chores, baby, et al. I was strong and could lift things here and there. The list is endless

However for this 2nd delivery Firstly, after the anesthesia wore off pain was also quite unbearable for me, (if you read my 1st birth story you will understand) however so far I'm recovering fast. Pains are still there but I'ts being managed with pain relief
Secondly, I couldn't eat what I wanted. According to the Dr my system had been tampered with and need little time to adjust,air had entered my body so they needed to be sure everything is functioning properly before I can eat all I wish for. So it was strictly fluids to start with, followed by soft meals, then Solids. I actually wanted tea, fruits, pepper soup amongst others but that wasn't possible immediately
Thirdly, I have to just clean my body with warm water and napkin to avoid water contact with the site.
Fourthly, I won't use hot belt however I've been assured I'll still snap back to shape in no time.
Lastly, no lifting of objects weightier than my baby till at least 6 months post partum, anyway this won't move me to get a house help, others did it and survived so I will manage myself.

Now if I'm to choose between vaginal birth and cesarean birth I'll choose the first, both were painful to me although I was able to tolerate labour pain better than CS recovery pain.
So I'll choose it because of my pain tolerance and convenience after delivery. I pray a VBAC works for me in my next missionary journey by God's grace.
But if a repeat CS is the best option then I'll gladly go for it. Remember the most important thing is that mom and baby are alive and healthy

Early August I saw that I will deliver via CS. there was this soft voice telling me that it will be the best option out.
It was as if two minds arguing but one was calm and saying prepare ahead spiritually financially and emotionally.
I told dh and he countered it, started blasting in tongues. Please don't get me wrong I believe in the Christian faith strongly but I also ACT. I prayed for God's will to prevail while I prepared my mind ahead for both procedures.
I cannot comman lose my precious gift after pushing for 8 months. Lots of moms had rejected CS option and seeked opinion elsewhere. Vaginal birth was successful for some while for others their babies where already in distress and they lost them. Prayerfully commit every option you choose to God and it will be successful

Honestly if genuine posts on nairaland GTC, PREGNANCY & NEWBORN THREAD are to be converted into a book I tell you it will be a best seller! Although not every information here is 100% true but majorly these are live experiences and people's testimonies but unfortunately it's a faceless forum so anything is possible, good, bad and ugly.
Special shout out to seun for creating this forum though you're making your dough but I'm drawing your attention to the lives these 3 threads have been and is still saving

thank God it ended in praise...quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mercyjosh: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
tatacherie:

All the pushing mama's I wish you the easiest and safest delivery

Congratulations ma and quick recovery, your testimony shall be permanent nd God protect ur princess. Amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
happy Sunday mama....
Oct. mamas how we dey...may God see us tru

congrat to mama that have birthed their lo, they shall always be source of joy to them..and to us waddling safe and sharp sharp delivery amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
@tiwatopebam keep speaking positively to your Lo. Spotting in early pregnancy is common and like you said it has already stopped and you're on drugs already.

Just like your doctor said, though it might not be easy for you but I also agree with him that you should repeat another scan in two weeks time but that not withstanding you can do a repeat scan in another place when you clock 8weeks.

It is well with you and baby is here to stay by the grace of God, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
thanks mama, amen. I will repeat the scan on Tuesday.
Jina24:
@tiwatopebam keep speaking positively to your Lo. Spotting in early pregnancy is common and like you said it has already stopped and you're on drugs already.

Just like your doctor said, though it might not be easy for you but I also agree with him that you should repeat another scan in two weeks time but that not withstanding you can do a repeat in another place when you clock 8weeks.

It is well with you and baby is here to stay by the grace of God, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
tatacherie:
So I've experienced vaginal birth and cesarean birth and if I'm to compare I'll say both are fine. In my honest opinion the difference is in CONVENIENCE.

Congrats again dear, great bs. Happy you trusted your instinct as a mama and chose the right thing.
God bless our cheriè baby and her big sis kiss
Wish you fast recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
BarrONLS:
Beautiful mummy's, once again I want you all to help me say a big THANK YOU to HARLEYBEE AND ZAYNIE, These 2mummies greatly blessed me and I can't just thank them enough. I was able to reach them and I collected not just clothes but clean/neat beautiful clothes,most of them are even new with labels,shoes,socks,caps and a chicco baby lotion. My prayer for them is that WHATEVER THEIR HEART DESIRE IS,GOD WILL DO IT SPEEDILY, AS THEY HAVE DECIDED TO HELP ME IN THIS TRYING TIME,HELPERS WILL LOCATE THEM FROM ALL CORNERS OF THE WORLD, THEY WILL NEVER LACK ANYTHING GOOD IN LIFE,AND NO EVIL SHALL COME NEAR THEIR DWELLING . And to all mummies, safe delivery is your portion, thanks to you all
*The first picture are items gotten from HAYLEYBEE, and the second is from ZAYNIE

This is wonderful, thank you lovely mommies for blessing our sister, may God Almighty replenish your finances in 100 folds and your source of wealth will never run dry....You are blessed!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tatacherie you got me rotflmao with I never see oba Weh dey look me with corner eyes for front grin thank God it ended in praise.

Nice birth story.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tiwatopebam stay positive and do a repeat scan as suggested. All will be well sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
God bless and replenish you both hayleybee and Zaynie for coming through for a sister in need.

Lets all remember Zaynie and akorede in our prayers please she's very strong at the moment.

God will keep them both safe in Jesus name amen.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
God will keep Zaynie and Akorede safe. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Liftedhands:

Lets all remember Zaynie and akorede in our prayers please she's very strong at the moment.

God will keep them both safe in Jesus name amen.

Mama Zaynie and baby Akorede, you are preserved and protected, i decree safety, no harm shall come to you both in Jesus name Amen. It is well with you and yours.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
This thread and Gtc thread is among the very few places I have seen women stand up for each other, in so many places, the woman at the receiving end would have been mocked.
zaynie ( of my sister's league) and hayleybee, God bless and replenish you greatly above human imagination. Greater heights in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Run into thread with a bottle of Campari screeming congratulations to tatacherie wow! It can only be God!!!!

I had CS too and my DS will be 2 years next month.

Congrats dear kisses to your baby

#Mother alive, Baby alive, husband alive and plenty money#

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4612) (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.