Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134053 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2018
suzystores:
BA!!BA!!BA! Join me thank our almighty God for the easy n safe delivery of my Prince.
Edd 22 sept
Dob 15sept
No tear,no complication.labor lasted for 15mins.
What a mighty God we serve!
Bs coming soon.

Wow...I tap into this great testimony so shall it be for me come next month, congrats and welcome to your prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2018
Milaby:
Thank you cappo pushing it day by day ooo and thank God it's all going smoothly. Gender update its a BOY! cheesy
Yeah! Yet another Prince. Congrats mama, we go get daughter in-laws plenty from other teams.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2018
keeki:
Good morning mamas I tested positive to malaria and it was ++ the doctor prescribe the drug in the pic for me. I browsed and saw it wasn't safe in first trimester. Considering it is 80 over 480 can I still take it? I don't even know if what I am typing makes sense. please help.

Mummy Za. ynie
Jazzyjazz. zz
lif. tedhands
En. que
ro. femigwa
Why. worryPH

and other sabi mamas

I don't think Arthemether is prescribed in first trimester too. Let me cc a pharmacist i know here.

Soonest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2018
keeki:
Good morning mamas I tested positive to malaria and it was ++ the doctor prescribe the drug in the pic for me. I browsed and saw it wasn't safe in first trimester. Considering it is 80 over 480 can I still take it? I don't even know if what I am typing makes sense. please help.

Mummy Zaynie
Ja.zz...yjazz
lift...edhands
en...que
rofe...migwa
why...worryPH

and other sabi mamas

Go bk t ur Dr and express ur fears.
I'm not a medical person and like to take extra precautions when it comes to pregnancy medication.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2018
suzystores:
BA!!BA!!BA! Join me thank our almighty God for the easy n safe delivery of my Prince.
Edd 22 sept
Dob 15sept
Bs coming soon.

Congrats maami

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2018
sunbestie:
*catwalks in* clears throat* grab d microphone*

It is with a great joy I announce to my sisters here dat God have finally answered our prayers by giving me a BFP test.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it and rush to hospital the next day and d confirmed it....Lord am grateful.
I pray for a smooth and wonderful pregnancy journey and to all our TTC sisters d Lord will wipe away ur tears soon.

Mamas I don collect my plot of land ooo
Team May where una dey ooo?

*drops mic and catwalks out shaking my small bumbum*

Yay!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!
Where's the golden chair ó!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Pacce:
. Sorry about your health. thank God you are back hope doing good.
I have been wondering if one can deliver earlier depending if baby is measuring more than gestation age. and baby is measuring two weeks ahead. so a scan this week to know d weight to choose a final possible date for ecs .
Put me in your prayers. ftm after over 8 yrs of marriage. Am really nervous.

Don't be nervous.
You were made for this.
Babies measure according to the average of their assumed weight and their head or abdominal circumference.
So a baby with big head or big tummy will measure ahead than a small baby.
If you're doing ECS, they will most likely follow your LMP to get the most accurate gestational age.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Joomie:
Alabosi somebody from team September to November, Una can fly. Abegi. Zuriel baby, i see you jare my boy. Welcome and happy suckie. Suck dat her breasts very well infact turn it to slippers.

Are you minding her.
The breast is slippers already Ńa..... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Present cappo. Good job you're doing here.
My daughter and I just got discharged from the hospital. I had severe malaria and stress from moving to a new apartment. Healing just fine by God's grace.
My baby's bigger than his gestational age. So I may deliver earlier, which by the way is my desire(37wks I pray for).
Overall, I have a lot to be thankful for. smiley

You are welcome to port to October kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2018
sunbestie:
*catwalks in* clears throat* grab d microphone*

It is with a great joy I announce to my sisters here dat God have finally answered our prayers by giving me a BFP test.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it and rush to hospital the next day and d confirmed it....Lord am grateful.
I pray for a smooth and wonderful pregnancy journey and to all our TTC sisters d Lord will wipe away ur tears soon.

Mamas I don collect my plot of land ooo
Team May where una dey ooo?

*drops mic and catwalks out shaking my small bumbum*

Welcome back mama, wishing you a smooth 9months journey and safe delivery. Pls stay away from potash, pineapple and pepper soup spices for now. Congrats dear.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2018
suzystores:
Edd 22 sept
Dob 15sept
Bs coming soon.
Congratulations mama and a big welcome to your prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzystores: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2018
BS....
I have always prayed to God for a very easy delivery and He did it.On Saturday 15th sept i started having cramps.so i didnt take it seriously becos it wasnt painful.its started by 9am.i was even watching my africa magic.so by 12pm i decided to call my bro dats a doctor.i told him i m having cramps but its not painful so he adviced me to go to my hospital for check up.i took my bath,applied my make up,cat work enter transport.lolz...as i got to d hospital doc checked me and said madam you are already 5cm gone.i was like u are not serious.how can it be.the doc said i should call my husband to go get my bag.so i called him to come to d hospital first dat i dont know what dis doc is saying .Hubby came to d hospital and doc repected d same thing.i followed hubby home to go carry my bag.we came bk to d hospital.i was just myself cos i wasnt feeling pains just the cramp.within 10mins i was feeling pressed.when ever d cramp comes i will feel like pooing so i called the doc that i m feeling pressed.she decided to check me again if i m up to 10cm.as i lay down to be checked,d force to poo came again.i was like doctor ooo i want to poooooo,i cant hold it again ooo.as d doc put his hand to check my cevix,he was aleady touching my baby's head.Chai,both the doc n d nurses started running around.d doc was like....were is the sccissors....bring the hand cloves....as all these were going on my baby's head was already coming out.just one push and the whole body was out .He was screeming down d hospital.it was like a movie to me.every things was so fast and painless.no single tear.Its can only be God.
Observation!!! When i was 36weeks i started inserting evening primrose capsule into my virgina.i also did it for my first pregnancy n it really helped to ripening the cervix n i dilated very fast too.
I pray for those still pregnant,yours will be easiler n faster.You will go in and come out safely in Jesus Name.Amen!

81 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2018
Bunny19:
[b]FEBRUARY ROLL CALL (TEAM EXTRAORDINARY) kiss

Yes ooo mamas!! Am sure the ministry is moving smoothly to the glory of God! We should be in our 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th n 20th week respectively. I hope we have all fully started and attended our first class of antenatal and also taken the first TT injection.

Shopping nko? Am sure we r doing it small small, don't worry we still got plenty of time for that. I pray God provides us with finances to be able to carry out this task. Let's not forget to put our team mate Mama Majestique in prayers as she is going through this phase, May God make it easy for her and grant her strength. Amin

Glimpse, faithpeace, hyphee, yesitsme, am yet to record ur EDD pls. Pls send it so I can update.

Pls let's eat well o and take our supplements religiously.

Congratulations to all the strong mamas that have delivered their bundles of joy! May God bless your Lo's and give u d strength to nurse them. Those of us still waddling, I pray for ease for us all, we will hear d cry of our babies and it will end in praise. God bless us all kiss kiss

Greetings mama. I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I'm yet to take my first TT injection ooo. I will do that on my next appointment.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rushingwind05: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=suzystores post=71302762]BS....
I have always prayed to God for a very easy delivery and He did it.On Saturday 15th sept i started having cramps.so i didnt take it seriously becos it wasnt painful.its started by 9am.i was even watching my africa magic.so by 12pm i decided to call my bro dats a doctor.i told him i m having cramps but its not painful so he adviced me to go to my hospital for check up.i took my bath,applied my make up,cat work enter transport.lolz...as i got to d hospital doc checked me and said madam you are already 5cm gone.i was like u are not serious.how can it be.the doc said i should call my husband to go get my bag.so i called him to come to d hospital first dat i dont know what dis doc is saying .Hubby came to d hospital and doc repected d same thing.i followed hubby home to go carry my bag.we came bk to d hospital.i was just myself cos i wasnt feeling pains just the cramp.within 10mins i was feeling pressed.when ever d cramp comes i will feel like pooing so i called the doc that i m feeling pressed.she decided to check me again if i m up to 10cm.as i lay down to be checked,d force to poo came again.i was like doctor ooo i want to poooooo,i cant hold it again ooo.as d doc put his hand to check my cevix,he was aleady touching my baby's head.Chai,both the doc n d nurses started running around.d doc was like....were is the sccissors....bring the hand cloves....as all these were going on my baby's head was already coming out.just one push and the whole body was out .He was screeming down d hospital.it was like a movie to me.every things was so fast and painless.no single tear.Its can only be God.
Observation!!! When i was 36weeks i started inserting evening primrose capsule. Please dear how does the capsule looks like. Please I need to know. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 SEPT ROLL CALL

Happy Sunday to you all.
Wonderful December Mamas, how are we doing. We are getting closer to the D-Day, 15weeks or less to go. Thanks to God for bringing us this far. 

How are we all feeling?
Mamas o, for those of us who have started shopping let's conclude our shopping as soon as possible and those of us yet to start i pray God makes provision speedily before we get too heavy to be going around the market.? God will see us through in Jesus name, amen.

A big welcome to our newest member
Zeb04
Mama you're highly welcome to the team, feel free to mingle, ask questions and also make contributions.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................XY..................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................XY..................27/12/18
05. Giddyperson..................XY........... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.........................XY................12/12/18
07. adorablewifey................XX..................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................10/12/18
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................XY.................27/12/18
011. Phlota..........................Sex................16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............. ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................XY.................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................XY.................17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............Sex......... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................XX.................16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................XX.................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................XY..................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................XY..................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex ...............19/12/18
022.nutigal.....,....................Sex................31/12/18
023.samieea28...................Sex................15/12/18
024.Jenonye.......................XY..................19/12/18
025.chloe00........................Sex................29/12/18
026.Milaby..........................XY..................31/12/18
027.MercyMercy........ ........Sex..................30/12/18
028.zeb04............................XX...................12/12/18

Just checking on us all, pls respond to roll call so we know we are all doing fine.

God will continue to make this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas.
Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.
Present Anty cheesy Serious waddling has started. Last time I could still hide my pregnancy at 26 weeks, this time the first thing anybody sees when they see my is tummy cheesy. Can't even imagine dragging myself to any big market, i'm trying to slowly order everything online. How are you doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
pateffy:
Good morning mamas am here to appreciate a mother for gifting me baby items such as baby clothes, socks,cap,mittens. I received it with joy for my baby momma may God Bless you and hear all your heart desires Thank you so much momma
She wants to be anonymous

Whoever she is, may her positive heavens be opened forever, she will never be naked in all aspect of her, everywhere she goes,she will find favour, grace and joy.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
keeki:

Mummy Zaynie
Jazzyjazz
liftedhands
enque
rofemigwa
whyworryPH

and other sabi mamas

I was also skeptical when I was given malaria drugs which I also learned (browsed) was not too safe for my stage of pregnancy at the time.

But I was made to understand that when the potential harm the malaria may do to baby outweighs the risk of the drug, then we ought to go with the drug.

Don't worry, as long as it was prescribed by your doctor, then go ahead and take it. The malaria is really not good for baby. At the end, baby will turn out just alright ok?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
suzystores:
Edd 22 sept
Dob 15sept
Bs coming soon.

This is another Hebrew birthing. Congrats mama and welcome to your prince charming.
I claim this birthing pattern for myself and all our waddling mamas as well.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
zaynie:

I don't think Arthemether is prescribed in first trimester too. Let me cc a pharmacist i know here.

Soonest

Thank u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
whyworryPH:

I was also skeptical when I was given malaria drugs which I also learned (browsed) was not too safe for my stage of pregnancy at the time.

But I was made to understand that when the potential harm the malaria may do to baby outweighs the risk of the drug, then we ought to go with the drug.

Don't worry, as long as it was prescribed by your doctor, then go ahead and take it. The malaria is really not good for baby. At the end, baby will turn out just alright ok?

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
zaynie:

You are welcome to port to October kiss kiss

Take your time o. You want to drag a whole cappo to your team. Better be careful before all November team mates come for you bom bom.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
whyworryPH:

Take your time o. You want to drag a whole cappo to your team. Better be careful before all November team mates come for you bom bom.

We will drag the Cappo, and you Interim Cappo and the sometimes deputy Cappo Xzandy.
grin grin grin

Then I'll see who will do roll call for you people in November tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
enque:

Go bk t ur Dr and express ur fears.
I'm not a medical person and like to take extra precautions when it comes to pregnancy medication.

Ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
zaynie:

Soonest
thank u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
suzystores:
BS....
Observation!!! When i was 36weeks i started inserting evening primrose capsule into my virgina.i also did it for my first pregnancy n it really helped to ripening the cervix n i dilated very fast too.
I pray for those still pregnant,yours will be easiler n faster.You will go in and come out safely in Jesus Name.Amen!

Me I have that evening primrose capsule too. Hmm...Who knows I might give it a trial when the time comes.
Anyway, thank you so much for the sharp sharp BS. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Congrats suzystores: I tap into this ur sharp sharp delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
glimpse:

Thank you Lord for this wonderful testimony. God answers prayers. May God grant unto you a smooth 9months journey. Amen
Amen thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Bunny19:
Big congratulations to u sis! So happy for u. Wish u a smooth 9months journey
Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
whyworryPH:

Such great news! The name of the Lord be praised. Welcome mama and your stay shall be a stress free one.
May HIS name be praised. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
zaynie:

Yay!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!
Where's the golden chair ó!

cheesy cheesy cheesy I need d golden chair abeg but do u think u can carry DAT chair with DAT ur big bump.... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Giddyperson:

Present Anty cheesy Serious waddling has started. Last time I could still hide my pregnancy at 26 weeks, this time the first thing anybody sees when they see my is tummy cheesy. Can't even imagine dragging myself to any big market, i'm trying to slowly order everything online. How are you doing?
We are good. Good to hear from you, waddling will soon end in praise by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
zaynie:

We will drag the Cappo, and you Interim Cappo and the sometimes deputy Cappo Xzandy.
grin grin grin

Then I'll see who will do roll call for you people in November tongue

#Calls on my team mates# "mamas gather together and grab zaynie's big behind. Please avoid inconveniencing baby in front. Just pull hard on the bom bom until she begs for mercy"

Now we shall see if she still get mind to want to grab any of our team mates. tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.