Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125216 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owlette: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hi guys! Team February here. Edd is 21st February 2019.
Bunny19:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL (TEAM EXTRAORDINARY) kiss kiss

1.Glimpse...........
2.Bunny19..........EDD:12th/13th Feb 2019
3.Geesucc............EDD:14th Feb 2019
4.Messyodi..........EDD:16th/17th Feb 2019
5.Dazzlinganio.......EDD: 13th Feb 2019
6.Mumben............EDD:11th Feb 2019
7.Faithpeace.........
8.Sweetveee........EDD:15th Feb 2019
9.AdedoyinO.......EDD:27th Feb 2019
10.Rabluk.......... EDD:24th Feb 2019
11.estagirl..........EDD:18th Feb 2019
12.Majestique.....
13.Meeva621....EDD:26th Feb 2019
14.gegyna........EDD:9th Feb 2019
15.stephmiracle.......EDD:21st Feb 2019
16.kuhuz....EDD :12th February 2019
17.Hyphee.....
18.Yesitsme......
19.sholai.....EDD: 10th February 2019

Yes ooo mamas!! Am sure the ministry is moving smoothly to the glory of God! We should be in our 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th n 20th week respectively. I hope we have all fully started and attended our first class of antenatal and also taken the first TT injection.

Shopping nko? Am sure we r doing it small small, don't worry we still got plenty of time for that. I pray God provides us with finances to be able to carry out this task. Let's not forget to put our team mate Mama Majestique in prayers as she is going through this phase, May God make it easy for her and grant her strength. Amin

Glimpse, faithpeace, hyphee, yesitsme, am yet to record ur EDD pls. Pls send it so I can update.

Pls let's eat well o and take our supplements religiously.

Congratulations to all the strong mamas that have delivered their bundles of joy! May God bless your Lo's and give u d strength to nurse them. Those of us still waddling, I pray for ease for us all, we will hear d cry of our babies and it will end in praise. God bless us all kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
FloraEC:
Arthemeter/Lumefantrine is not recommended in pregnancy esp in early stage. Chloroquine is better and should be supported with an anti allergy drug. See any doc

thank you ma.I will see a doc
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

I saw your comment and thought I was the one that commented. EDD is also 27th December, I really pray I don't port, that's like being pregnant for a whole year grin. previous scan I did, my Sonographer said XY with plenty confidence. Last week I decided to do another scan after antenatal to check position of placenta and he wasn't the one that attended to me but some small small boys(interns maybe), I didn't ask for sex of baby o cos I felt I already knew, only for these boys to write XX. After confronting them, they said when next I come I should do it cos they can't confirm it now, at 6months o. I just shake head leave them. Even my blood group has changed for the fourth time... AB-, B-, A+ and now A-. I explained to the doc that my parents are A+ and B+, my siblings are B+ and this is the 4th different result I'm getting so he requested they conduct another test, I'd collect result within the week. It shall end it praise. @Adorablewifey, Cappo, I trust you & baby are doing great.
We are doing great. My Dr personally advised and referred me to go use a trusted diagnostic center that he has zero confidence on the Scan been done in the hospital. He sighted an instance of a young pregnant lady they lost due to their inexperience in the scan room. He said she had an ectopic pregnancy but they wrote on her result that her pregnancy was normal.
I'll advice you go to a tested and trusted diagnostic center to do the scan and test.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Pacce:
. Sorry about your health. thank God you are back hope doing good.
I have been wondering if one can deliver earlier depending if baby is measuring more than gestation age. and baby is measuring two weeks ahead. so a scan this week to know d weight to choose a final possible date for ecs .
Put me in your prayers. ftm after over 8 yrs of marriage. Am really nervous.
Thanks.
Congratulations on how far you've come on your pregnancy journey. May God make it end in praise. Amen.
Measuring ahead doesn't necessarily mean you'll deliver ahead. Some doctors may not want you going up to and past your due date if they notice baby is getting seriously big.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
whyworryPH:

Exactly! Can't wait for the pleasant end by God's grace. You still remain the cappo and do the job better than me.
Amen. I no argue again. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
zaynie:

You are welcome to port to October kiss kiss
Thank you madam. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
suzystores:
BS....
I have always prayed to God for a very easy delivery and He did it.On Saturday 15th sept i started having cramps.so i didnt take it seriously becos it wasnt painful.its started by 9am.i was even watching my africa magic.so by 12pm i decided to call my bro dats a doctor.i told him i m having cramps but its not painful so he adviced me to go to my hospital for check up.i took my bath,applied my make up,cat work enter transport.lolz...as i got to d hospital doc checked me and said madam you are already 5cm gone.i was like u are not serious.how can it be.the doc said i should call my husband to go get my bag.so i called him to come to d hospital first dat i dont know what dis doc is saying .Hubby came to d hospital and doc repected d same thing.i followed hubby home to go carry my bag.we came bk to d hospital.i was just myself cos i wasnt feeling pains just the cramp.within 10mins i was feeling pressed.when ever d cramp comes i will feel like pooing so i called the doc that i m feeling pressed.she decided to check me again if i m up to 10cm.as i lay down to be checked,d force to poo came again.i was like doctor ooo i want to poooooo,i cant hold it again ooo.as d doc put his hand to check my cevix,he was aleady touching my baby's head.Chai,both the doc n d nurses started running around.d doc was like....were is the sccissors....bring the hand cloves....as all these were going on my baby's head was already coming out.just one push and the whole body was out .He was screeming down d hospital.it was like a movie to me.every things was so fast and painless.no single tear.Its can only be God.
Observation!!! When i was 36weeks i started inserting evening primrose capsule into my virgina.i also did it for my first pregnancy n it really helped to ripening the cervix n i dilated very fast too.
I pray for those still pregnant,yours will be easiler n faster.You will go in and come out safely in Jesus Name.Amen!

Congrats ma such a short labor n delivery oh lord I pray for this. Is this evening primrose sold over the counter lemme go buy next week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
suzystores:
BS....
I have always prayed to God for a very easy delivery and He did it.On Saturday 15th sept i started having cramps.so i didnt take it seriously becos it wasnt painful.its started by 9am.i was even watching my africa magic.so by 12pm i decided to call my bro dats a doctor.i told him i m having cramps but its not painful so he adviced me to go to my hospital for check up.i took my bath,applied my make up,cat work enter transport.lolz...as i got to d hospital doc checked me and said madam you are already 5cm gone.i was like u are not serious.how can it be.the doc said i should call my husband to go get my bag.so i called him to come to d hospital first dat i dont know what dis doc is saying .Hubby came to d hospital and doc repected d same thing.i followed hubby home to go carry my bag.we came bk to d hospital.i was just myself cos i wasnt feeling pains just the cramp.within 10mins i was feeling pressed.when ever d cramp comes i will feel like pooing so i called the doc that i m feeling pressed.she decided to check me again if i m up to 10cm.as i lay down to be checked,d force to poo came again.i was like doctor ooo i want to poooooo,i cant hold it again ooo.as d doc put his hand to check my cevix,he was aleady touching my baby's head.Chai,both the doc n d nurses started running around.d doc was like....were is the sccissors....bring the hand cloves....as all these were going on my baby's head was already coming out.just one push and the whole body was out .He was screeming down d hospital.it was like a movie to me.every things was so fast and painless.no single tear.Its can only be God.
Observation!!! When i was 36weeks i started inserting evening primrose capsule into my virgina.i also did it for my first pregnancy n it really helped to ripening the cervix n i dilated very fast too.
I pray for those still pregnant,yours will be easiler n faster.You will go in and come out safely in Jesus Name.Amen!

Wonderful BS.
Please I need more info about evening primrose o... Help a sister
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Owlette:

You are welcome. Mama Bunny19 please update.
We have checked gender o. Team XY. Baby was doing shakara initially, but cheesy the sonographer was patient.
Fibroid was detected but the sonographer said it is not a problem. EDD showed Jan 25+/- 1wk lipsrsealed that I am 21wks 3days

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
zaynie:

Oya take one.
Just one o grin

Mama zaynie you are doing me big thing oooo. Thanks for your advice. God bless you greatly

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
zaynie:

All I need to do is sing Dbanj's Oliver Twist.
When I get to the shakey bonbom part, you will see how I will scatter you people away. grin

I have eyes on who and who to grab already tongue
Let me humble till Sept passes by first lipsrsealed

Ok, we shall see

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GODSMILEFOREVER: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
whyworryPH:

Me I have that evening primrose capsule too. Hmm...Who knows I might give it a trial when the time comes.
Anyway, thank you so much for the sharp sharp BS. God bless you.
please ma tell me more about this evening primrose ,how to use it and where to get it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rushingwind05: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
giftedofgod:

Wonderful BS.
Please I need more info about evening primrose o... Help a sister
please you people should respond to us about the evening primrose
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=Funmi2510 post=71306633][/quote]

I bought mine 750 naira per bottle and it contains 30 capsules. That was beginning of this year. And it was at a pharmacy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GODSMILEFOREVER: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Good evening Good mummies, I checked my pc today and its 33% am team October. Please I need answer cause Am worried now. It was 35% when I checked it before.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Owlette:
Welcome teamie! Wishing u a stress free journey. Will add u up asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
glimpse:

You are welcome. Mama Bunny19 please update.
We have checked gender o. Team XY. Baby was doing shakara initially, but cheesy the sonographer was patient.
Fibroid was detected but the sonographer said it is not a problem. EDD showed Jan 25+/- 1wk lipsrsealed that I am 21wks 3days
Yaaay!! Our first XY! Lovely. Let me follow u and lipsrsealed on ur EDD. U r still a February mama sha, dats all I know cool grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacce: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Iyamefa:
What can I do to combat Food aversion? The thing is I’m hungry but I cannot eat. I just attempted to eat some fries and I can’t stand it. Tried eating bean porridge and bread yday and couldn’t go past one spoon. I can’t even eat my beloved dodo with jollof rice anymore, dodo now irritates me cos of the sugary taste. I tried eating fruits yday when I couldn’t eat food and I seemed to take down fruits but I decided to google the fruits I was eating only to see that peaches are not advisable in pregnancy. I just stopped eating everything altogether. Right now it’s only boiled eggs I can eat. I’m hungry, what can I eat ooooo
Pap with spices does it for me. swallow with ogbono or vegetable soup and peppered indomie. kpele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
GODSMILEFOREVER:
please ma tell me more about this evening primrose ,how to use it and where to get it.

I got 2 bottles early in the year as prescribed by a pharmacist when I was ttcing.
I only took it like during my period and stopped before my ovulation so that it doesn't dilate my cervix in case I took in.

God being so kind, that was the only time I ever took it before getting my bfp. I didn't even know it can be inserted into the vagina before now.
I only knew that I was going to start taking it during the last weeks of my pregnancy since I know it dilates cervix.

Really hearing of this insertion pattern for the first time.

You can always get it from good pharmacies and even at the market. At the time I bought mine, I saw another make in the market which comes in a pack and cost 1500.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
keeki:

thank you ma.I will try and see another gynae

U didnt spell my name well.didnt get ur mention.
Please dont take the drug. What is ur current week.
When i was sick during my firat trimester.they didnt give me any drug till baby crossed 10weeks.
I was managed with iv fluids nd paracetamol.

Artemether is not safe in ist trimester.
And its one of the surest way of curative malaria treatment.( you know the fansidar given during 2nd trimeater is preventive malaria treatment)

Please see another gynae.
U fit use ur instinct and just tackle ur fever with paracetamol, take lots of water,fruits u can tolerate till u cross to a safe week.then you can treat

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Explorers(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodhairdiary: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
sunbestie:
*catwalks in* clears throat* grab d microphone*

It is with a great joy I announce to my sisters here dat God have finally answered our prayers by giving me a BFP test.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it and rush to hospital the next day and d confirmed it....Lord am grateful.
I pray for a smooth and wonderful pregnancy journey and to all our TTC sisters d Lord will wipe away ur tears soon.

Mamas I don collect my plot of land ooo
Team May where una dey ooo?

*drops mic and catwalks out shaking my small bumbum*

Wow
Congrats sis.... happy and healthy bumping to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
suzystores:
BA!!BA!!BA! Join me thank our almighty God for the easy n safe delivery of my Prince.
Edd 22 sept
Dob 15sept
No tear,no complication.labor lasted for 15mins.
What a mighty God we serve!
Bs coming soon.

Congratulations. May the name of the Lord be praised.
Welcome to your prince charming.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
goodhairdiary:

Wow
Congrats sis.... happy and healthy bumping to you
Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
GODSMILEFOREVER:
Good evening Good mummies, I checked my pc today and its 33% am team October. Please I need answer cause Am worried now. It was 35% when I checked it before.

You need not worry. 33% is still ok. just try and build it up.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Bunny19:
Yayy!!! We are having a princess,thats awesome kiss kiss. I have not seen mine o,dont know what d sonographer was saying dat i should wait till am like 5months. Will go and check somewhere else when am 20weeks.

Scan i did on friday showed am 17weeks instead of my 18weeks,so we are like 1week behind. Not feeling d braxton stuff,fingers crossed!!!

Im sure if you go somewhere else now, they will be able to see the sex if Baby cooperates. My own scan is 1week ahead and my bump is now over visible. Anyone that sees me can tell im preggy. No braxton hicks yet, no movement either. Cant wait

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laeroy(f): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

I saw your comment and thought I was the one that commented. EDD is also 27th December, I really pray I don't port, that's like being pregnant for a whole year grin. previous scan I did, my Sonographer said XY with plenty confidence. Last week I decided to do another scan after antenatal to check position of placenta and he wasn't the one that attended to me but some small small boys(interns maybe), I didn't ask for sex of baby o cos I felt I already knew, only for these boys to write XX. After confronting them, they said when next I come I should do it cos they can't confirm it now, at 6months o. I just shake head leave them. Even my blood group has changed for the fourth time... AB-, B-, A+ and now A-. I explained to the doc that my parents are A+ and B+, my siblings are B+ and this is the 4th different result I'm getting so he requested they conduct another test, I'd collect result within the week. It shall end it praise. @Adorablewifey, Cappo, I trust you & baby are doing great.

Can You imagine getting different results on different tests, that's to show we still have a long way to go medically, This people just dey use our lives do trial and error, something that can never happen in developed countries...I'll advice you conduct another test just like your doctor adviced....It Shall end in praise for us all...
Do have a nightmare free night....Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzystores: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Thank you all. Evening primrose is sold over the counter.a sachet should be between 700 to 750.i started inserting one capsule at 36weeks then increased it to 2 capsule at 37 weeks.i usually insert it at night before i sleep.u use a clean pin to punch the capsule before u insert it into ur virgina.it will desolve in there.

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
Messyodi:

Im sure if you go somewhere else now, they will be able to see the sex if Baby cooperates. My own scan is 1week ahead and my bump is now over visible. Anyone that sees me can tell im preggy. No braxton hicks yet, no movement either. Cant wait
No mind them. Choi! So u be biggie belle grin. Me my bump small o, not visible when I wear free clothes,maybe cos am on d slim side. I started feeling movements recently, I pray it increases.. Lovely feeling. Hope u r good, was about asking after u n mama Geesucc.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
suzystores:
BA!!BA!!BA! Join me thank our almighty God for the easy n safe delivery of my Prince.
Edd 22 sept
Dob 15sept
No tear,no complication.labor lasted for 15mins.
What a mighty God we serve!
Bs coming soon.

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jmaxjohn(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Any obgyn in ikorodu, lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.