Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147689 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wittyflick(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
News, Jokes, Quotes, Facts, Health Tips, Beauty Tips | WittyFlick post=60208726

Latest ibomma Telugu movies news - https://ibomma.work

https://www.wittyflick.com/[/url:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Docnnechiji:
Sorry for being away for a while now was having work issues
Team October congratulations to my teammates that has delivered
I delivered on 4/10/18

And I met the most handsome boy I have ever seen. Am so in love and grateful to God
Please thank God and rejoice with me
I can’t believe God has made me a mother
Amazing..... I rejoice with you. Welcome handsome..... What a lovely sight to behold kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations and glory be to God for the wonderful things He is doing here.
Even if the devil try, he can not and will never succeed.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations to @ Docnnechiji and @anniebambam1. May your LOs be a source of joy and fulfillment to ur families,the Lord Almighty will bless and protect them always, amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anniebamba1(f): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
Amen! Thank you ma!
VannywealthDesi:
Awww. Thank God Almighty! Congratulations ma. May she fulfil all that God has designed for her to fulfil. May she always fill your your heart with gladness in Jesus glorious name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Docnnechiji:
I delivered on 4/10/18
Birth story alert
I was at work seeing a patient when I felt watery down .As I stood up my water ruptured but the doctor to relieve me was yet to come so I continued seeing patients since I wasn’t having any labor pains.then after the last patient I went to the labor ward was checked and told I was 3cmdilated yet no pain
My medical director came examined me said same and oxytocin was started 5iu it finished no pain
My blood pressure shot up to 190/110mmhg
Have been on management for PIH but this reading was scary but no protein in my urine
Our OBGYN adviced on CS due to the fact that the baby is precious and we don’t know the baby can tolerate further augumentation
I have suffered infertility and went through help to conceive so I consented
Elective CS was done at 11:30pm on 4/10/18
And I met the most handsome boy I have ever seen. Am so in love and grateful to God

He is so cute is an understatement. I bless God for you and he is for signs and wonders

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Docnnechiji:
I delivered on 4/10/18
Birth story alert
I was at work seeing a patient when I felt watery down .As I stood up my water ruptured but the doctor to relieve me was yet to come so I continued seeing patients since I wasn’t having any labor pains.then after the last patient I went to the labor ward was checked and told I was 3cmdilated yet no pain
My medical director came examined me said same and oxytocin was started 5iu it finished no pain
Have been on management for PIH but this reading was scary but no protein in my urine
Our OBGYN adviced on CS due to the fact that the baby is precious and we don’t know the baby can tolerate further augumentation
Wow � He's so big and cute,Congratulations ma.He shall bring you nothing but Joy � By His grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by majestique(f): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Docnnechiji:
I delivered on 4/10/18
Birth story alert

congratulations ma on the arrival of your loved one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by majestique(f): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anniebamba1:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

My whole pregnancy journey was really uneventful, everything was just the way it was supposed to be, I had been praying and tapping into the anointing of painless delivery as well. So when I was 40 weeks and my doctor suggested a membrane sweep, I was happy as I couldn't wait to meet my LO. On the 29th September, I went for the sweep and went home to wait for labour to begin, not knowing that DD had already decided she wanted to come already. I was already in labour but I didn't know. I went home, made soup, washed my clothes with the intention of going to dance the baby out in church on Sunday. I was in pain, but I attributed it to the sweep... until Saturday night, I couldn't sleep, contractions were hitting every 10 mins, I still didn't know I was in Labour, I was expecting mucus plug nd water breaking to happen (FTM). On Sunday morning, I called my doctor nd told him I was having serious Braxton hicks nd if it was okay for me to take paracetamol, he okayed it and said I should come to the hospital if it gets worse. By 1:30pm I started having fever... with the pain, so I went to the hospital(without my bags o). I told them they should fine me something to take to bring my temperature down... the midwife looked at me and said she wants to do a VE . .. I said ok.. as I sat on the exam table, my water broke.. with mucus plug nd all... she smiled nd said congratulations, ure in labour.... that was by 2pm. They took me to the labour room nd asked me to walk around... I kept walking nd walking nd for the next 8 hrs I was still 4cm dilated... with back to back contractions o... then they used oxytocin... I saw fire from 10pm to about 3am... baby wasnt descending nd was getting distressed.... I was just 7cm dilated then. I begged nd begged for a CS cos I felt something was wrong. Finally by 4am I was cut open and they discovered that the cord was wrapped around my baby's neck twice... and the more she tried to descend, the tighter it got. Amniotic fluid was gone nd she had even pooed. I was told that if she had stayed for 30 more mins or so, it would have been too late for her. So help me thank my Jehovah overdo for not letting my 9 months journey be in vain. Help me thank God for my strong woman.

B.S submitted.

congratulations ma on the arrival of your loved one.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrats to all the new moms!
May your babies always make you happy and proud.
Amin kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Joomie:
TEAM OCTOBER 2018

Good to be back here. Hello sisters, how are we? Please don't be lazy. Kpekus, eat pineapple, take walk.

The Forerunners.
Big congrats on the birth of your babies.
Rest well and sama us sweet BS.
We are grateful for healthy babies and strong moms!

Ported to September.
1. Jumy16.......... XY 13/10>>>23/9
2. joomie........... XY 01/10>>>28/9 BS SEEN
3. Godisgracious XX. ? >>>>>>28/9

Ported from September
1. Owasgirl ....... XX ....... 03/10
2. SwtDove ....... XX ....... 04/10

October VIPs
1. Heroesmum............... .... 02 .... XX → 03/10
2. bayobabe ........................14...... XY →04/10

1. Thetherapist................... 01
2. amypearl ........................ 05
3. Fabmummy .................... 06
4. Rukkington ..................... 06 .... XX
5. SwtDove.......................... 07
6. mercifull ......................... 09
7.Chachabae........................11
8. vicky9ice .........................12
9. Rejoice04 ....................... 13...... XX
10. ngsoundz ....................... 13
12. Docnnechiji .................. 14
13. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
14. Stmema ........................ 18
15. Funmi2510 .................... 24
16. Zaynie ............................ 25 ... XX
17. gudbadgal ..................... 25 ... XX
18. Aitee1............................. 25
19. orirebaby ....................... 25
20. ladyP30 ......................... 26
21. Blesseddiva .................. 28
22. BeeBlossoms ............... 29 .... XX
23. giftedofgod .................. 31
24. Mumifortune ................ 31
25. Tinutunde
26. Chinyeresandra
27. gracewealth007
28. Topmid .......................... ...XY
29. GODSMILEFOREVER
30.Tabsy
31. Pacce

Anniebamba1 is an October mom too
Docnnechiji gave us a cute yummy boy on the 4th

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Aprica car seat up for sale
Call or chat

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Docnnechiji:
I delivered on 4/10/18
Birth story alert

congratulations..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Maryam1234:

Thanks a bunch ma,your opinion is quiet appreciated. kiss
You're welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anniebamba1:
Amen! Thank you ma!
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Docnnechiji:
I delivered on 4/10/18
Birth story alert
A big congratulations ma. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anniebamba1:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

My whole pregnancy journey was really

Congrats mama. And thanks so much for the BS. God bless you and your baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Docnnechiji:
mother

Congrats mama. We thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Maryam1234:
Good morning our wonderful mamas' in the house,
cc:BlessedDiva
. Please to our experienced saby mamas' my baby was weighing 2.62kg@35weeks2days and we still have +-4weeks to go,I want to know if the weight at this stage is normal or there's the possibility of giving birth at the normal weight range or is there anything I can eat to boost the weight?NOTE:I have not been selective with food since the inception of this pregnancy,anything can go for me.as I await your swift response I wish everyone of Us a blissful Sunday and a Prosperous New Week kiss

Mama your lo's weight at 35 weeks is perfect but you can increase the intake of protein if you want bigger baby but you may have massive baby and massive tear too, just continue to eat well and healthy, you and baby are fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anniebamba1:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

I begged nd begged for a CS cos I felt something was wrong. Finally by 4am I was cut open and they discovered that the cord was wrapped around my baby's neck twice... and the more she tried to descend, the tighter it got. Amniotic fluid was gone nd she had even pooed. I was told that if she had stayed for 30 more mins or so, it would have been too late for her. So help me thank my Jehovah overdo for not letting my 9 months journey be in vain. Help me thank God for my strong woman.

B.S submitted.

Wow mama thank God for this fast intervention and for saving baby's life, to Him alone be all the glory.
Your baby is meant to be alive and fulfil her destiny.
Faithful God!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Docnnechiji:
I delivered on 4/10/18
Birth story alert

Awww mama so happy for you it ended in praise, our fellow precious baby is here to God be the glory for a safe and successful delivery. Such a handsome boy!
Quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
divinemandate:

He that started the good work in your life will perfect it. waiting anxiously for your BA.

She is doing great. Thanks for the love.

Amen in the name of Jesus Christ.it shall end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Docnnechiji:
I delivered on 4/10/18
Birth story alert

Wow congratulations mama. Your baby is so so handsome and adorable. May God bless and keep him in divine health and strength.

And as always for the rest of us still waddling, our journies will end in praise and glorious testimonies.
And for our sisters TTC, God will answer you all speedily and we will all rejoice.

The joy of motherhood will not elude any woman in this thread, TTC thread and other women we know in Jesus name.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anniebamba1:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

My whole pregnancy journey was really uneventful, everything was just the way it was supposed to be, I had been praying and tapping into the anointing of painless delivery as well. So when I was 40 weeks and my doctor suggested a membrane sweep, I was happy as I couldn't wait to meet my LO. On the 29th September, I went for the sweep and went home to wait for labour to begin, not knowing that DD had already decided she wanted to come already. I was already in labour but I didn't know. I went home, made soup, washed my clothes with the intention of going to dance the baby out in church on Sunday. I was in pain, but I attributed it to the sweep... until Saturday night, I couldn't sleep, contractions were hitting every 10 mins, I still didn't know I was in Labour, I was expecting mucus plug nd water breaking to happen (FTM). On Sunday morning, I called my doctor nd told him I was having serious Braxton hicks nd if it was okay for me to take paracetamol, he okayed it and said I should come to the hospital if it gets worse. By 1:30pm I started having fever... with the pain, so I went to the hospital(without my bags o). I told them they should fine me something to take to bring my temperature down... the midwife looked at me and said she wants to do a VE . .. I said ok.. as I sat on the exam table, my water broke.. with mucus plug nd all... she smiled nd said congratulations, ure in labour.... that was by 2pm. They took me to the labour room nd asked me to walk around... I kept walking nd walking nd for the next 8 hrs I was still 4cm dilated... with back to back contractions o... then they used oxytocin... I saw fire from 10pm to about 3am... baby wasnt descending nd was getting distressed.... I was just 7cm dilated then. I begged nd begged for a CS cos I felt something was wrong. Finally by 4am I was cut open and they discovered that the cord was wrapped around my baby's neck twice... and the more she tried to descend, the tighter it got. Amniotic fluid was gone nd she had even pooed. I was told that if she had stayed for 30 more mins or so, it would have been too late for her. So help me thank my Jehovah overdo for not letting my 9 months journey be in vain. Help me thank God for my strong woman.

B.S submitted.

Wow! Praise the Lord!!! Oh this thread always has a way of lifting my spirit.
Congratulations mama. Thank God for his miracle. Your baby is a blessing and will continue to bring joy to you and her generation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
BA

Good evening mamas. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl today 7/10/2018. Grateful to God for the quick delivery. My prayers are with the remaining October mamas, God will make your deliveries easy, quick and supernatural. Amen
Also to waiting Mamas, it may tarry but I say it will surely come. He said non shall be barren and He honours His word more than His name. My sisters I pray from the debt of my heart for you guys that 2019 will change your statuses to mummies. Amen

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Fabmummy:
BA

Good evening mamas. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl today 7/10/2018. Grateful to God for the quick delivery. My prayers are with the remaining October mamas, God will make your deliveries easy, quick and supernatural. Amen
Also to waiting Mamas, it may tarry but I say it will surely come. He said non shall be barren and He honours His word more than His name. My sisters I pray from the debt of my heart for you guys that 2019 will change your statuses to mummies. Amen

Congratulations sister
Yes we are blood sisters
I say amen to your prayers
Our baby is doing so fine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
Xzandy:

You're seriously missing in action..... grin
My own chop chop no get Part 2 now....according to my hubby my food detector is very high....I can sight anything eatable from a distance

Too bad in Uyo they don't hawk much along my route....else everyday i will b returning with a bag full of Okpa,Agidi,icecream and friends after school runs grin grin

This got me laughing so hard. Enjoy your meals while you can. Much love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 SEPT ROLL CALL

Hurray!!! One more roll call before our beloved December, I'm so in awe.
Just like yesterday when we saw the most beautiful two lines announcing these bundles of Joy, I can't help but say INDEED THIS GOD IS TOO GOOD.

Just checking on us all, pls respond to roll call so we know we are all doing fine.j

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.
Welldone cappo, God will keep strengthening you.
Sex is still unknown. Wanna be team surprise...
As for shopping, haven't started. Guess I am reluctant cos my first just clocked one so most of what he used are still intact. Will just get unisex wears and hospital things later...
My fellow teamies and other mamas, I trowey salute.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 12:51am On Oct 08, 2018
treasuredm:

This got me laughing so hard. Enjoy your meals while you can. Much love.

Thanks dear kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 1:07am On Oct 08, 2018
As usual vigilante mode is fully active

Congratz to the mamas who recently gave birth and speedy recovery to you all.

These BAs can so sweet me ehn! As our turn draws closer, God will make it easy for us all in the favour room grin

Team November I greet you all

BlessedDiva heartburn cannot stop my shine in this eating ministry o grin

MamaTuoyo I can sight you.... Take one bottle of coke

Teewhysafe Pls message me as soon as you can, I have lost your contact.

So this week I have decided to take myself out because baby's arrival won't give me the chance to do that for a while grin
I will drop off my son at school and go see a movie with good timing so at least once I am done I will pick him up....let me just enjoy these few days left jare

I wish you all a wonderful week aheada

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:24am On Oct 08, 2018
Congrats to all the moms that just delivered
May God preserve your treasures

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dhinmmar(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.