Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198542 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
chloe00:
I’m just here beefing these October and November moms grin , waiting for December. I’ve never waited for Christmas all my life like this before cheesy

Not just you fah..... Almost everyday I count the number of weeks left before December 27th, though I want my LO to come at 38weeks.... Can Christmas come already angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
zaynie:

For this your complaint, enter the basin. kiss kiss kiss
Make i no lie o, i also wish to have October baby because hubby is October 28 but really want my wedding anniversary baby. But nevertheless let God will be done.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
seunmarytemi:
Make i no lie o, i also wish to have October baby because hubby is October 28 but really want my wedding anniversary baby. But nevertheless let God will be done.

Carries her in the basin.
October 28th and the church says Amen!

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Wait jumy16, the midwife asked you to push when you were not fully dilated undecided undecided
Ahhh!!!
Congratulations and quick recovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
jumy16:
BS

I thank God for his mercy through out the journey of my preg. never new I will conceived so fast coz HV bn havn stomach hotness for yrs

I was admitted twice in my 1st trim. until I came across this forum.. thanks to all mamas here for their love...

I enjoy my 2nd and 3rd trim. at 37 weeks+ they said my baby is in breech position.. was advise to do some exercises and pray..

according to my LMP my due date is oct13 and scan gv me 28 Sept... so was thinking I will pack my bag at the end of sept. coz they said FTM always pass their due date, on Sunday I notice water coming out of my VG, so I ask my mamas here and I was advice to rush to Hosp. though no pain, I just put on my church cloth thinking I will go from there, the nurse check me and said am in labour that were is my bag, I told her am not in pain she said she will check me, oh my, that's when the real pain started... I was already 4cm...my contraction was back to back no time to rest....from 7am till 12 I was 5cm...

around 3pm I was 8cm, so to labour room, 3:30still 8-9cm, so she told me anytime I had contraction DAT I should push, DAT was when I started pushing when am not fully dilated, still on 9cm when she cut me she said I should push, can't count how many time I push, baby is not coming and I was bleeding so serious, around some minute to 4 my baby is out with a lot of tear....

I thank Almighty God for answering my prayer HV always wanted my baby to sept coz me and DH are sept and he did it for me.. a lot of things happen in d labour room, but I gv glory to God that am alive.....

thanks to all mamas in this forum... to all waddling mamas safe and Sharp delivery and TTC God of awesome wonder will answer you...

am not good at story please manage it

cc: cappo joomi
cc: cappo zeezaa

BS submitted

Congrats sis. But pushing at 9cm, it’s that how it’s meant to be? :oThank God it ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Owiizzy:

Hmmmm. My sister I'm feeling bad right now reading this. I did a scan when It first started about a week before I did the second scan. The first one said there was fetus but no heart beat. Considering the time I had the first scan and the time I did the second one It would have been 7weeks but Dr Said it was only 6 weeks. I went home. Was given 1more week for observations bleeding continues, with mild cramps n now started coming out as dark blood with clot. I was scared myself each time I urinated and It came out. Went for scan again and they say the didn't see any fetus. Only signs of bleeding uterus. @7weeks. I didn't know what to do but go for the evacuation. But I've taken note of what you said. Thank you
its just as if am talking with my sister it was like this exactly, doctors can be so impatient sometimes and she was scared too. Mom works in the same hospital and asked her not to go for any evacuation but wait, when is came back to the hospital you need to see how the doctor was angry that he told her to do something and she didn't that she wants to kill herself and she shouldn't blame the hospital. She adamantly asked for another scan before going ahead to do the evacuation and baby was there at 12 weeks doctor became pale lol, she changed hospital sharp sharp

By God's grace you will not experience something like this again and you would come back to share your bfp with us and carry to full term

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debuyima: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
Milaby:
its just as if am talking with my sister it was like this exactly, doctors can be so impatient sometimes and she was scared too. Mom works in the same hospital and asked her not to go for any evacuation but wait, when is came back to the hospital you need to see how the doctor was angry that he told her to do something and she didn't that she wants to kill herself and she shouldn't blame the hospital. She adamantly asked for another scan before going ahead to do the evacuation and baby was there at 12 weeks doctor became pale lol, she changed hospital sharp sharp

By God's grace you will not experience something like this again and you would come back to share your bfp with us and carry to full term

Hmmm. You're not making this any easy for Ow.iizzy. At this point, we should help her heal and not make her feel she didnt give her baby a chance. When people let you into their grief it's a privilege and whatever you say should help them not the other way.
I'm sorry to come across this way but going through a loss is not easy, then adding this your story to it...aaah.. Mama..

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
This mama Zaynie is very funny grin grin

You'll really be entertaining your hubby and kids...
I appreciate your presence here kiss
I do hope we'll still see you around after you give birth ....

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
Joomie:

VannywealthDesi, dis your moniker that is sounding like something from Bollywood​, you must like their movies ooo. Na October get u tooo.

Zaynie, we go so pick them. Thanks for holding the fort sis. Safe delivery to us all
Oho! Strutting into November

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
zaynie:

angry angry angry
Ayangbeweight you Berra goan lie down somewhere.... My eyes are chooking right now, don't let me mistakenly pack you with this basin ó.... Ehn ehn
Packer ni! See this woman.... you berra take ya time, or else what happened in 2015 will repeat itself!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Xzandy:
This mama Zaynie is very funny grin grin

You'll really be entertaining your hubby and kids...
I appreciate your presence here kiss
I do hope we'll still see you around after you give birth ....

kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinyeresandra(f): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hello mamas.I had a forceps delivery on the end of October and the stitches are still very painful. I sitz bath with hot water twice daily. Any remedy for the pains?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Debuyima:

Hmmm. You're not making this any easy for Ow.iizzy. At this point, we should help her heal and not make her feel she didnt give her baby a chance. When people let you into their grief it's a privilege and whatever you say should help them not the other way.
I'm sorry to come across this way but going through a loss is not easy, then adding this your story to it...aaah.. Mama..

I still don’t understand what Milaby is driving at. Ow.iizzy is grieving and I’m certain she got the first msg pls let Milaby stop dwelling on this, does she know what it’s like to lose a pregnancy? I’m getting emotional about this already

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Milaby:

I still insist that not all cases are the same. Infact it can even go worse if left unevacuated esp as second scan is already seeing a bleeding uterus. Miscarrying naturally isn’t child’s play and more painful esp if there are remains after miscarrying.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hi teamies, trust you are doing fine and strong. Now i agree 2nd trimester is energetic. Been a little busy so I've not had time 4a roll call.

Be good and enjoy all the basin and betting on the thread. cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Debuyima:

MY dear sis you just took the words out of my mouth you Hv said it all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Not just you fah..... Almost everyday I count the number of weeks left before December 27th, though I want my LO to come at 38weeks.... Can Christmas come already angry
my countdown is until 37 weeks o cheesy grin me that I’m lazy already, counting everything countable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Joomie:

Mama, how are you now? I hope mamas that contributed have been of help. I don't have any idea.

Blesseddiva, chaiii, i missed the princess' pics oooo. How far is Uyo, if i enter keke napep

Eeya cappo, my house is not too far from Ibom Tropicana enter fifty naira keke and voila, you are there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Pearl05:
@ Blesseddiva.,

Your Angel is oyibo pepper, see freshness. Please no allow any fly to come near her oo . No this cutie dey make mama's that haf closed leg to open it again.

Congrats dear. May the Most high provide the family continually Amen. Baby growning in beauty wisdow and strenght. Mummy coming back soon to the ministry of preggie mamas and daddy doing wonderfully well. Amen

Amen and Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
zaynie:

Carries her in the basin.
October 28th and the church says Amen!

My belle oh my stitches oh, Zaynie and Nov mamas i don laff taya mbok cheesy
Kachifo nu, sai gobe, Odaro, God preserve us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
BlessedDiva:

My belle oh my stitches oh, Zaynie and Nov mamas i don laff taya mbok cheesy
Kachifo nu, sai gobe, Odaro, God preserve us all.

grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
SwtDove:
B.A
Good morning mama's..
My price made his entrance this morning through VD with a little tear.he came to my world around 6.50am weighing 3.1kg..we are all doing fine....
Sept mom ported to oct grin

Congratulations fellow portee.
May the birth of your prince forever make you smile.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Chinyeresandra:
Hello mamas.I had a forceps delivery on the end of October and the stitches are still very painful. I sitz bath with hot water twice daily. Any remedy for the pains?
please don't use hot water...use warm water that your body can tolerate so you don't break your stitches..then get it checked out at the hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
HeroesMum:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
join me thank the all sufficient God, My princess arrived at 0850pm yesterday (3/10/18) weighing 3.0kg with correct tears. My heart is full of joy oooo.
cc: Cappo Joomie
cc : October Mamas

Congratulations.
Warm welcome to your princess, my princess birthday mate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Debuyima:

yes I just realized I thought she hasn't gone for the evacuation and was saying that for her to get a second opinion and I know what is like to lose a child have gone through that and I wouldn't wish anyone to go through that.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennyandrews(f): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
I tot it was only me oo.i count weeks and days.cant wait 4 december [ooo.October run fast biko

SlimBrawnie:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Gracedom:

I still insist that not all cases are the same. Infact it can even go worse if left unevacuated esp as second scan is already seeing a bleeding uterus. Miscarrying naturally isn’t child’s play and more painful esp if there are remains after miscarrying.
Yes not all case are the same. She will rejoice and be blessed again by God's grace

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
bayobabe:
BA! BA! BA
To the glory of God, we welcomed our little prince charming, at about 9:10am on the 4th of October weighing 2.8kg with no tear. My joy knows no bounds. Vaginal birth via induction. Induction no be small thing ooo. But we thank God for His faithfulness.

Congratulations and welcome to your prince charming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:26am On Oct 13, 2018
zaynie:

Oya play the music let us dance together on the 25th.
Our babies must be twins grin
grin grin grin. It will be on Nov 1st for you and much later for me. Let the music play on kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:29am On Oct 13, 2018
nwarosa:
Mama please when does the watermelon eating start?
I think as soon as you can dear. It's a fruit and can be eaten like many other fruits in pregnancy. Mama Joomie introduced us to it cos her babies be looking fresh like that smiley
Enjoy your watermelon all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 12:51am On Oct 13, 2018
Chinyeresandra:

You shouldn't be sitting in hot water since you were stitched,you will end up loosening them up and delay the healing process( assuming it hasn't already happened). Use lukewarm water instead.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:04am On Oct 13, 2018
Who are we seeing this weekend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.