Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176581 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Sweet baby @ BlessedDiva, and you look lovely yourself. kiss

Eeerrrm this woman that is packing people with basin, you've forgotten you have only 6days separating you from November. Continue. Your cappo ported forward. Your own will be the other way round. lipsrsealed

The way our Cappo was captured is the same way we will capture you too grin
Let me go and get a bigger basin, I'm targeting like 15 November moms! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
bukit05:

I take God beg u no drag me back lol, Infact this October just dey slow for my eyes.

Cuts Xzandy's pant with my scissors. tongue
Bukit let us go.
You name is entering register today sef. Just pick a day and we will pray and work towards it

WhyworryPH.... How market.
This one you're quiet like this.
October awaits you with open arms.
I reserved October 31st by 11.58pm for you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Owiizzy:
Good morning all. I'm not very happy o. I complained about spotting last week. So the spotting continued n was even worse as the Dr told me it's too early to give any drugs. So I went for another scan on Monday and I will told no fetal signs seen, blighted ovum /anembryonic gestation. That I should go for evacuation. That's how I lost my pregnancy at 7weeks . I'm so down. I don't know what to do.
Chaii! So sorry dear... Be strong ooo d one dat will stay will come soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
irene670:

Sorry teamie. Hang on. it will be well. Just dust yourself and believe God. The one that will stay is on the way.
God please have mercy. No more loss in this forum, especially our team May. Lord all we want is good news.
Amen ooo
All we want is good news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
@ mummy Zaynie thanks so much for that words of encouragement I really appreciate ma thanks I claim those words with faith thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
@ mummy Zaynie thanks so much for that words of encouragement I really appreciate ma thanks, I claim those words with faith thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
zaynie:

Bukit let us go.
You name is entering register today sef. Just pick a day and we will pray and work towards it

I will be 37 weeks by next week, I wish the baby can come by 38 weeks. God's will be done jare.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
mercifull:
BS:
I conceived via ART so I was told to plan for elective CS since its a precious baby.Had been having contractions off and on from 28weeks.Was even admitted cos of it and given mess to calm the contractions. So, I went for ANC at about 38+ weeks and was told that my baby's heartbeat is not too good. So I was admitted for CTG monitoring, started having contractions but cervix was not opening at all. After over 12 hrs ,they noticed baby's heartbeat was slowing down esp with strong contractions. So I consented to a C section. Was taken to the theatre and spinal anesthesia given.I became numb waist down. Few seconds later, I couldn't feel my arms as well and could not breath nor swallow. I was struggling to talk but they couldn't hear me so I started praying and declaring that I shall not die. I heard the Dr's telling me to breath but I couldnt. Then one person said "She's unresponsive" that was the last thing I remember. Next I saw was my baby was out and wasn't crying, but few seconds later ,I heard her crying at a distance. Next I heard was see your baby.I looked to my side and beheld the most pretty baby girl I've ever seen. To the glory of God, I came out of that theatre alive with a living baby. God Almighty came through for me. The God of awesome wonders, faithful God, prayer answering father, merciful God completed that which He started to the shame of the devil. cheesy cheesy
Mama. Thank God for d lives of u n baby. Thank God it ended in praise. So happy 4u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
zaynie:

The way our Cappo was captured is the same way we will capture you too grin
Let me go and get a bigger basin, I'm targeting like 15 November moms! grin
E be like say EzyF own sure, but I= NEVER!
Earliest would be 2nd Nov by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
VannywealthDesi:

We shall see kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
zaynie:

We shall see kiss
Fingers crossed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
VannywealthDesi:

Lol mama my edd changed to October 25th o buh I'm certain she ll come before 25th sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
EzyF:

Lol mama my edd changed to October 25th o buh I'm certain she ll come before 25th sef
You see. Safe delivery to you when the time comes. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
I’m just here beefing these October and November moms grin , waiting for December. I’ve never waited for Christmas all my life like this before cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
bukit05:

I will be 37 weeks by next week, I wish the baby can come by 38 weeks. God's will be done jare.
I’m in this boat too , 37,38 weeks I’m fine. I need to be a babe again grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
bukit05:

I take God beg u no drag me back lol, Infact this October just dey slow for my eyes.

Abeg Oct do run o...... grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
You see. Safe delivery to you when the time comes. smiley

Amen ma super natural delivery to u too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owiizzy: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
zaynie:

Congrats in advance sis.
A set of twins are coming your way kiss
It is said that a woman is most fertile in the first few weeks after a miscarriage. Once your body is back to normal, get back in the game and the good Lord will surely grant you a hitch free pregnancy kiss

Amen n Amen. I receive the twins o. Thank you all for your words of encouragement and support. I believe and trust God will perform his words in my life.

I'll be back with testimonies. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
EzyF:

Amen ma super natural delivery to u too
Thanks. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
We will all give birth at God's appointed time abeg grin grin

I am just laughing here because this e-dragging has resumed again.....the thread is now busy grin grin

All those carrying basin weh don o!
Let me go and bring drum abeg I am coming

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owiizzy: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement. I appreciate. I trust God to bless me with another one.

But, how long is ideal for one to wait before getting back in the game. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GODSMILEFOREVER: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
BlessedDiva:
BA!!!
My precious princess arrived at 8:45pm via cs on the 9/10/18.
To God be the glory it ended in praise, baby alive, mommy alive and daddy overjoyed.
Faithful God!
Still in the hosp, bs will come later, resting now.
Congratulations ma, thank GOD for safe delivery. Rest well please.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Birth alert

Alhamdulilah for a safe delivery. I welcomed my princess on the 25th of September and she weigh 3.4kg with no tear

Cc joomie

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debuyima: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=Owiizzy post=71999278]Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement. I appreciate. I trust God to bless me with another one.

But, how long is ideal for one to wait before getting back in the game. Thanks. [n/quote]
As soon as you feel up to it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
BlessedDiva yaff born! Congrats dear, God's blessings now and always! All new mommas, receive strength for vigilante!

zaynie don dey find trouble again Abi? Ayam coming back with koboko!

Eagle out with saggy boobs...

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:47am On Oct 12, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Bs

My precious gift direct from heaven and me at 36 weeks.
To God be the glory.

I thought you said you didn't eat watermelon? How come your baby be looking so fresh like watermelon baby? That baby is cute for years and you, you be one hot momma.
Congrats once more dear kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:59am On Oct 12, 2018
@ blesseddiva your princess is so Mignonne kiss tru definition of rose and you're pretty too
I pray God strengths you for the vigilantee work

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:06am On Oct 12, 2018
zaynie:

Bukit let us go.

They will not let the sleeping dog alone now o. Hmm...I had a very busy day yesterday from antenatal to running around to stock the house.
Anyway, I am not afraid of them carrying basin looking for whom to pack. Na so joomie talk so tey bobo pop for September.
For you my dearest troublelina, na GBP tank I dey bring and na you go open November floor.
#brings my smallest finger forward# oya, let's bet cool

Owilizzy so sorry for your loss mama. You will surely smile soon.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 3:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Rukkington:
Birth alert

Alhamdulilah for a safe delivery. I welcomed my princess on the 25th of September and she weigh 3.4kg with no tear

Cc joomie

Congrats mama and thank God for safe delivery. Welcome princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 3:07am On Oct 12, 2018
ayabadamilola:
BlessedDiva yaff born! Congrats dear, God's blessings now and always! All new mommas, receive strength for vigilante!

zaynie don dey find trouble again Abi? Ayam coming back with koboko!

Eagle out with saggy boobs...

Thanks eagle mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 3:10am On Oct 12, 2018
whyworryPH:

I thought you said you didn't eat watermelon? How come your baby be looking so fresh like watermelon baby? That baby is cute for years and you, you be one hot momma.
Congrats once more dear kiss

My dear, I no know ooh, just ate little with squeezed face then but stopped after 3 attempts, maybe the milk I was drinking helped a lot, drank a lot of yogurt and milk tho.
Thanks for the compliments grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 3:13am On Oct 12, 2018
tatacherie:
@ blesseddiva your princess is so Mignonne kiss tru definition of rose and you're pretty too
I pray God strengths you for the vigilantee work

Thanks ma'm tatacherie....vigilante na the full work wey we dey do now, I receive that needed strength, Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Awesomemama, Dijaaa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.