Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147737 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4701) (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Akorede was born around 6am this morning.

Team October!
Wow! Mama zaynie don born ooo
Congrats dear

So labor pains hold u and u are busy looking for trouble here abi cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:
A very Beautiful and sunny morning to y'all mamas
Sorry to serial the thread but lemme rant before I run mad

My 4 year friendship is taking another turn..
So I met this friend of mine 4 years ago while TTC and we have really been supporting each other. We got married same year . We pray togeda, share expe

Mama abeg avoid her like a plague, you can't put your home/children/joy on the ruin because of friendship. Evil thoughts are not good at all...they can manifest...then she will come to say sorry & be happy that you are unhappy. Envy is Bad/Terrible..... If she says something about you amidst wrong people.... Hmmm...
Even when you mean no harm.....she sees flaws....
If you laugh with baby too much in her presence....to her it means you are taunting her.....
She sees them from the negative because of her condition and you can't please her to displease yourself.
Even if she accused you of avoiding her..... Don't feel sorry because out of the abundance of heart the mouth speaks.....
It is not her fault neither is it yours....this relationship has come to an end.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2018
JGracious:

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Every negative intent over your baby is hereby nullified.
Prayer and wisdom is very key.

Amen and Amen!
Thanks ma'am
I'll sure be on the watch. Truth is things have never remained the same since she told me recently that a baba bathed her with Dogs's blood at a river bank, taking her panties along with the waves just to get her baby
My eyes just opened yesterday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:

OK ma thanks for your advice
I'll sure keep praying for her
Few weeks ago I dreamt a close friend initiated me into a cult just so I can destroy my home with my tongue, and before it will be clear the deed has been done, 1 out of my 3 fresh eggs broke in same dream. Since then I've been on vigil
So seeing this yesterday got me really worried

U need to be prayerful and vigilant. God has revealed d plans of the enemy for u.
If possible don't allow her to carry baby again..
Make she carry her bitter heart and go elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estagirl(f): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!
Congrats...welcome Akorede, please come with a lot of goodness to everyone around u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:

So I met this friend of mine 4 years ago while TTC and we have really been supporting each other. We got married same year . We pray togeda, share experiences and even eat togeth

Mama abeg avoid her like a plague, you can't put your home/children/joy on the ruin because of friendship. Evil thoughts are not good at all...they can manifest...then she will come to say sorry & be happy that you are unhappy. Envy is Bad/Terrible..... If she says something about you amidst wrong people.... Hmmm...
Even when you mean no harm.....she sees flaws....
If you laugh with baby too much in her presence....to her it means you are taunting her.....
She sees them from the negative because of her condition and you can't please her to displease yourself.
Even if she accused you of avoiding her..... Don't feel sorry because out of the abundance of heart the mouth speaks.....
It is not her fault neither is it yours....this relationship has come to an end.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:

Amen and Amen!
Thanks ma'am
I'll sure be on the watch. Truth is things have never remained the same since she told me recently that a baba bathed her with Dogs's blood at a river bank, taking her panties along with the waves just to get her baby

D baba don evoke all d bad spirits inside her and she is looking for who to eat as chicken.
Avoid her...I repeat avoid her

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:

So I met this friend of mine 4 years ago while TTC and we have really been supporting each other. We got married same year . We pray togeda, share experiences and even eat together. She is really peaceful and haven't had any issues whatsoever with her for 4 years now. I do love and care for her

I noticed things started changing when early this year I told her I'm expecting. She only said congrats and went offline. Unlike my first preggie where she almost screamed down the building from excitement. Usually I'm not a fan of telling friends and family that one is preggie but she's so close that I couldn't help it, oweing to the fact that I was in another state running a program only for me to return almost due, I felt she would feel sad that I couldn't share my joy with her

So she started ignoring my chats. 6 months later she msgd me only to discover I was on admission.
I finally relocated back to base and delivered. I'm not even bothered that she didn't show up and naming even though her house is just a pole away.

Now the issue is the 1st day she came to see us she met me bathing my 1 week old and said my baby looks like a defeathered turkey.. I was so shocked that I screamed WTF! She apologized and said she meant no harm but that my baby really look funny
Fast forward to 6 weeks later. She came to say hello yesterday and repeated the same thing - holding my baby's two legs and admiring them she was like" Chicken dey hungry me oo "..
This time around I almost told her to leave but had to control myself. I asked her what inspired the thoughts of eating chicken that early morning and she said my newborn's laps inspired her cos they look like chicken laps without apology. I shouted " so full human being now looks like chicken that you want to eat abi?" She burst into laughter.
She has been TTC for 4 years now, 1 miscarriage, 7 failed IUI and currently considering IVF. I had managed my temper so she doesn't feel cos she has no seed yet I mocked her or something. This is someone I dont go a day without saying a word of prayer for. Someone should pls tell me if I'm trying to overreact cos Im already afraid of the friendship
If you were in my shoes how will you react to this statement?

My dear sis, pls and pls, give her space!! She might mean no harm but remember dat d heart of wo/man is desperately wicked and out of d abundance of d heart, d mouth speak.... She might not mean to hurt u, probably her situation has taken d better part of her but pls let her go and gather her humanity back b4 it turns to story dat touches

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JGracious: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:

Amen and Amen!
Thanks ma'am

Please get on your knees and pray.You wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities....

No need of too much talk again. You already have access to info with which to counter her moves.

Another kind of spirit has possessed her already.
May God deliver her and grant her good children only from His throne of grace.

watch and pray.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!
Congrats mammy!
Now you can do your longer longer in peace and stop blaming it on the innocent child tongue tongue. Soo happy 4u.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:

So I met this friend of mine 4 years ago while TTC and we have really been supporting each other. We got married same year . We pray togeda, share experiences and even eat together. She is really peaceful and haven't had any issues whatsoever with her for 4 years now. I do love and care for her

I noticed things started changing when early this year I told her I'm expecting. She only said congrats and went offline. Unlike my first preggie where she almost screamed down the building from excitement. Usually I'm not a fan of telling friends and family that one is preggie but she's so close that I couldn't help it, oweing to the fact that I was in another state running a program only for me to return almost due, I felt she would feel sad that I couldn't share my joy with her

So she started ignoring my chats. 6 months later she msgd me only to discover I was on admission.
I finally relocated back to base and delivered. I'm not even bothered that she didn't show up and naming even though her house is just a pole away.

Now the issue is the 1st day she came to see us she met me bathing my 1 week old and said my baby looks like a defeathered turkey.. I was so shocked that I screamed WTF! She apologized and said she meant no harm but that my baby really look funny
Fast forward to 6 weeks later. She came to say hello yesterday and repeated the same thing - holding my baby's two legs and admiring them she was like" Chicken dey hungry me oo "..
This time around I almost told her to leave but had to control myself. I asked her what inspired the thoughts of eating chicken that early morning and she said my newborn's laps inspired her cos they look like chicken laps without apology. I shouted " so full human being now looks like chicken that you want to eat abi?" She burst into laughter.
She has been TTC for 4 years now, 1 miscarriage, 7 failed IUI and currently considering IVF. I had managed my temper so she doesn't feel cos she has no seed yet I mocked her or something. This is someone I dont go a day without saying a word of prayer for. Someone should pls tell me if I'm trying to overreact cos Im already afraid of the friendshipz
If you were in my shoes how will you react to this statement?

My sister, I don't know how close you are to this woman but 1 thing I know is that the heart of human is very deep, u only know yours. Pls, pray very well for your kids and stay away from her. You should av renounced wat she said immediately but still not too late, start renouncing and saying positive things on ur kids. What time of a being calls a baby a turkey, is she crazy. Make una no vex am really pissed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:

Amen and Amen!
Thanks ma'am

My dear, the enemy of my child has become my enemy. All her actions and your dreams point to the fact that she doesn’t mean well for you and your family. Please avoid her like a plague. Go on gangster prayer mode. Fast if you are not breast feeding and engage in warfare prayers. No evil imagination over you shall stand and no evil deed, actions, utterances, thoughts over you and your family will ever come to pass, but rather it will return to the sender in three hundred fold. How dare she compare your baby to a chicken! Twice! She is mad.

Congratulations zaynie! Your baby like his name implies will bring you nothing but good tidings. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations zaynie, may God bless ur princess and the family. Welcome aboard Akorede.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
giftedofgod:

Mama abeg avoid her like a plague, you can't put your home/children/joy on the ruin because of friendship. Evil thoughts are not good at all...they can manifest....
Thanks for the response mama
Godbless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
sunbestie:

U need to be prayerful and vigilant. God has revealed d plans of the enemy for u.
If possible don't allow her to carry baby again.
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:

Thanks ma for this one. I'll avoid her for now that way she won't get to carry baby cos same yesterday she told baby she'll be coming to carry her every Sunday based on godmother wey she be
I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s wise to continue to make her your child’s grandmother, no one even goes to that extent with me without me moving very far from the person. I’d rather you’re more careful with her. Inu jin

That woman is a principality, nobody will call my child a turkey defeathered or whatever and I won’t put her in her place immediately, child I’m praying for and spending money on then one idiot will compare my child that type of demeaning statement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!

Congrats teamie kisses to baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Zaynie mama Akorede congratulations � cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
chloe00:

I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s wise to continue to make her your child’s grandmother, no one even goes to that extent with me without me moving very far from the person. I’d rather you’re more careful with her. Inu jin

That woman is a principality, nobody will call my child a turkey defeathered or whatever and I won’t put her in her place immediately, child I’m praying for and spending money on then one idiot will compare my child that type of demeaning statement.
I've renounced her
She playfully calls my baby her goddaughter
I've been praying for my baby since
Now I understand why its best to be extremely prayerful and hypersensitive in whatsoever religion we believe in, not waiting for issues to arise first before we pray
I've practically turned pastor since yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mamas I don't know what's going on in my body oh, I saw brownish discharge that is a bit thick please is that mucus plug? Now I'm feeling cramp and some sharp pain that's not frequent I don't want to go to hospital now and they return me and baby is vibrating like something is happening inside there as a ftm I don't know what to do oh, please mamas help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
primadonnachika:

My dear, the enemy of my child has become my enemy. All her actions and your dreams point to the fact that she doesn’t mean well for you and your family. Please avoid her like a plague. Go on gangster prayer mode. Fast if you are not breast feeding and engage in warfare prayers. No evil imagination over you shall stand and no evil deed, actions, utterances, thoughts over you and your family will ever come to pass, but rather it will return to the sender in three hundred fold. How dare she compare your baby to a chicken! Twice! !
Thanks for you contribution mama
Amen to the prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.
Team October!
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!
Awww congratulations Mami, I was just thinking aloud last night that Akorede had better come in October o... If not whyworrypH will finish Zaynie with words.
Thank God for safe delivery, may she be all that you've prayed for and much more.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Aitee1:
Mamas I don't know what's going on in my body oh, I saw brownish discharge that is a bit thick please is that mucus plug? Now I'm feeling cramp and some sharp pain that's not frequent I don't want to go to hospital now and they return me and baby is vibrating like something is happening inside there as a ftm I don't know what to do oh, please mamas help
There's nothing wrong in checking baby out
Even if they send you back it will be all for good
Pls get your bag and to to the clinic immediately
Wishing you safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!

Wow, congrats mama. Kisses to Akorede

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mamas, I feel so bad. Just found out I had a miscarriage. My DD will be two this month and I was so looking forward to registering here again for 2018, now this.

I feel sort of empty and guilty, like the miscarriage is my fault. Don't even know what to do right now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!
Congratulations Mami kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!

A very big congrats to u and Akorede, God be wit mother and baby
And u purposely close yansh over d weekend abi?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
nifeseun:

My sister, I don't know how close you are to this woman but 1 thing I know is that the heart of human is very deep, u only know yours. Pls, pray very well for your kids and stay away from her. ed.
Thanks mama Godbless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations Zaynie, May she bring you good luck.

Godmother, so sorry for your loss. You will return here in good time.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Godmother:
Mamas, I feel so bad. Just found out I had a miscarriage. My DD will be two this month and I was so looking forward to registering here again for 2018, now this.

I feel sort of empty and guilty, like the miscarriage is my fault. Don't even know what to do right now.
Its well with you mama
God that have blessed you before will do it again
Pls don't beat yourself to it
God will surprise you sooner than you expect
Stay strong and quick healing to you

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:

Thanks ma'am for the advice
It's appreciated
You're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4701) (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.