Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8170539 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4712) (4713) (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
sweetveee:
Good evening mamas. I am here to partly rant and seek advice. Had series of recurrent miscarriages (5) and to the glory of God this one has come to stay. Am in my 24th week with cervical cerclage but my work is too stressful. Am constantly on my feet from 8-5 daily. My boss doesn't even care that my bump is so obvious despite bringing a medical report after the cerclage to be put on light duty. Its killing me cause I know am stressing myself and I cant afford to take chances. I had to report the matter to our head quaters and they asked me to provide a medical report to enable me go on sick leave till my baby is ready to come. Now I don't know if my hospital will provide me with the document. I need to rest seriously, dh has asked me to resign...emotionally am a wreck...abeg make una chook mouth am really worried.
Pls get d medical report teamie. The hospital should. Easier if it's private. My hospital once gave me an excuse duty certificate even b4 i was pregnant. So it's very possible if you explain well to your doc

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thank you @Milaby, Owasgirl, Sunbestie and Omavicky... I'd still do the scan tomorrow sha, I don't even understand how he's kicking abi punching my left and right sides at the same time, constantly... As if my stomach is bottle of liquid that is being shaken. That's what he wakes me up with, so I can't really determine any trigger yet.
I'm a calm woman o, I didn't do this to my mother mbok.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debuyima: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
sweetveee:
Good evening

I think you should check with the hospital and insist they give you a report as it's a requirement to get your sick leave . You need to guard this preggy jealously esp now dh is sounding like this. At this GA you don't need so much strain on the cerclage.

Try as much as you can though, to keep your job cos economy is not smiling.
And dont forget to routinely check your cervical length . Just keep your faith up.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debuyima: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
kinah:
HELP!!!!
A first time mom. last period was 27/5/2018. I registered in a private hospital. two weeks ago hubby and I decided to register in FMC. part of the routine check up was a pelvic scan. did it yesterday and a case of severe oligohydramnios (insufficient ammonic fluid) was seen. saw d test result today. fetus is still alive with strong heart beat. although I av a large fibroid. the senior Doc said. after couple of test the fetus might b dead. so case of evacuation at 17 weeks. rushed back to my private hospital, the gyn checked said the fetus activities are minimal. but very alive. liquor low, not growing as expected. am to b placed on bed rest cos the foetus is not getting snow nutrition. until the fluid is back to normal. am scared for my baby. don't want a deformed baby. need prayers and advice Pls.

Your in our prayers Sis. May be increase your fluid intake. They may put you on IV fluid, I don't know how that works. Judiciously follow Drs advice. I know someone whose baby wasn't measuring up to but still had her girl. So just keep hope alive and pray for the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondc(f): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lehwah:
Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 21,20,19,18, and 17
May God continue to strengthen us all.
Hope we are all doing fine?
If you are team March and you are still hiding, you are wrong. *grins*

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
MS should have ended and yanga started.
Hope we are already feeling baby kicks die die?
Let's endeavour to take care of ourselves properly and shop when you can.

We should have begun our ANC and start submitting our EDDs. May God see us through.
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker.......................... EDD................................. SEX
1. rbae ................... 15th March 2019
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa............ 5th March 2019
5. lehwah ....................1st march 2019
6. diamondc................25th March 2019
7. Jaygrl
8. PraisesG............... 8th March 2019
9. Jibola22..................6th march 2019
10.Goodfortun
11. Naomi1990............4th March 2019..................XY
12. Jenyurch
13. Debuyima............... 23rd March 2019

All peepers should come out and register oooooo

Please submit EDDs team members ooooooo and if possible sex too for any one that has checked ooo. E joorrrrr oooo
Welcome to our new member @jenyurch, please provide is your Edd

My wonderful cappo rbae, how are you doing mama? Please rest well oooo. Nothing will happen to you and Lo
present ma, we r doing fine oo, except nausea which hasn't stopped.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
JGracious:

Visit their plant to make more enquiries. If my memory serves me right, its under their special events services. If you are in Lagos, they have a bottling plant on lateef jakande rd opppsite LTV 8.
I remember they supply, ice and serve too.
God bless you , thank you for this information I’ll go to agidingbi , I live in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
diamondc:
present ma, we r doing fine oo, except nausea which hasn't stopped.
Sorry mama, hopefully it will pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lehwah:
Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 21,20,19,18, and 17

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.

We should have begun our ANC and start submitting our EDDs. May God see us through.
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
7. Jaygrl
10.Goodfortun
12. Jenyurch

Please submit EDDs team members ooooooo and if possible sex too for any one that has checked ooo. E joorrrrr oooo

My wonderful cappo rbae, how are you doing mama? Please rest well oooo. Nothing will happen to you and Lo

thanks so much @ lehwah..Edd 4th march
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Thank you @Milaby, Owasgirl, Sunbestie and Omavicky... I'd still do the scan tomorrow sha, I don't even understand how he's kicking abi punching my left and right sides at the same time, constantly... As if my stomach is bottle of liquid that is being shaken. That's what he wakes me up with, so I can't really determine any trigger yet.
Abeg allow our baby to punch wherever he likes, after all he will never have that opportunity again once he's out.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Yimu tongue... Until your mummy comes here to say it herself, idontbelieveit

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
zaynie:
Birth Story.

After Múná, I had cervical prolapse due to the long and difficult labour ( I was on 10cm dilation
Brb

Thank God it ended in praise

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
rabluk:

Pls get d medical report teamie. The hospital should. Easier if it's private. My hospital once gave me an excuse duty certificate even b4 i was pregnant. So it's very possible if you explain well to your doc
Thank you teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chili89:

Present. Currently down with malaria ++
Oh! Sorry ma. Hope u are taking ur drugs religiously

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
EzyF:
part 2

Eventually I was booked for elcs the next morning and my beautiful princess was born, the road to recovery has been smooth all thanks to God.

Cc November cappoo
October cappo
All October and November mamas

Thank God it all ended in praise with your beautiful princess in your arms. Smooth fast recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mummyejire:

Honorable Capo,thanks for the warm welcome. Edd is 05/05/19
Alright
Noted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Iyamefa:

Present! See me advising someone to eat well, I’m not eating well. I’ve lost weight due to MS and aversion. Pre pregnancy, I was 68-69kg. I’m 65-66kg now.
That vitamin b6 I discovered is not working again for my MS lol I have chosen to just embrace my package.
How are you doing Cappo?
My sister I no understand myself again, nothing is working for me.. MS is showing me shege
Constant vomiting since Wednesday... Am just praying make this first trimester pass quickly oo.
I will be starting antenatal on Monday sha make I knw watsup.
Kpele ooo make we romance our package dey go grin it will stop soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
zaynie:
Part 2.

I told my husband to go after them but he chose to stay by my side cos I was hysterical. I kept screaming Akorede... Like I think the whole hospital knew my daughter's name.
Akorede!
Akorede!!
You shall not die.
You have a long healthy life ahead of you.
Your siblings are waiting for you.
I have beautiful things waiting for you. Dresses and gifts..... Plans and Dreams.
I was praying and crying and my husband was trying to calm me down because of my BP. Then I began to shiver and gasp and he had to rush out. He came back with another nurse and told me she was okay....

PS: after birth if you notice swollen armpits, don't be alarmed they're actually milk ducts. Mine are as big as an egg and painful AF.
All you need to do is make sure your baby empties the breast or pump it out, then use a hot towel to compress.

Cappo Joomie.
BS delivered!

So emotional but glory to God it ended in praise not in tears. Akorede will fulfil her days.

Women are really strong, fighting for dear life during delivery, whether thru vaginal or c section.
It's all possible through God's grace and we are so grateful Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
HeroesMum:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Finally I will be referred to as a mother after 3yrs of pains and tears. My fifth pregnancy and second delivery survived, King of Glory thank you.
To as many dat might have experience a loss in the past either miscarriage or infant death, pls don't give up it's not over. weeping may endure for the night but joy will certainly come in the morning.

Cc : Cappo Joomie
Cc: Oct Mothers
BS submitted, biko manage BS am not a good writer.

Congrats again mama and glory to God for seeing you through childbirth.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Congratulations to the mummies that just offloaded. May your days continue to be filled with joy and happiness. EzyF, Zaynie and Heroesmum lovely birthstories and It ended in praise. Safe delivery to the remaining Oct mums

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 6:57am On Oct 20, 2018
Iyamefa:

Sorry teamie, pls see your doc. Try to eat well and take your prenatals
Thanks teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2018
sunbestie:

Oh! Sorry ma. Hope u are taking ur drugs religiously
Yes. Thanks Cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Mama, are sure you didn't buy boxing gloves and football for him? Abi his daddy is an athlete?

On a serious note, when some babies are too hyperactive, the parent are advice to reduce sugar in their diet. I don't know if it applies to the babies in the womb. Please romance your superstar celebrity baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2018
Lehwah:

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL

2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
7. Jaygrl
10.Goodfortun
12. Jennyurch.............. 4th March 2019

Thanks lehwah, doing fine to God's glory, baby is kicking too. Hope you are doing well also? Pls, let's put cappo rbae in prayers ooo.

Sparklebee, kokolet007, jaygrl, goodfortun, where all of una dey, hope you are all fine? Come and submit your edd joor. The lord is our strength.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2018
Your B.s was funny and scary ooo Zaynie..
Thank God it ended in Praise..

Congratulations to all October maamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Teamies how are we doing?
Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. Sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 _________ EDD 10th May
4. primadonnachika ______ EDD 12th May
5. irene670 ______________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 ________________ EDD 17th May
7. 19CannyMum _________ EDD 21st May
8. adezie _______________ EDD 6th may
9. Yetunspepper __________
10. Mummyejire ___________ EDD 5th May
Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate
Thank you for the roll call capo. I no longer have those severe hunger pangs and I don't throw up when I am hungry. Excess saliva has been dealing with me for two weeks now but it's also reducing. In all its been great so far compared to my first where I went from 60kg - 45kg in three months and people were wondering what terrible illness I might have contacted.
Lastly I am still breastfeeding my 11month old. lipsrsealed. I don't know how to stop?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2018
adezie:

Thank you for the roll call capo. I no longer have those severe hunger pangs and I don't throw up when I am hungry. Excess saliva has been dealing with me for two weeks now but it's also reducing. In all its been great so far compared to my first where I went from 60kg - 45kg in three months and people were wondering what terrible illness I might have contacted.
Lastly I am still breastfeeding my 11month old. lipsrsealed. I don't know how to stop?
grin grin grin
Teamie teamie, permit me to laugh biko grin grin

You're strong abeg, please keep it up. Maybe you can continue bf and when the new baby comes, they bf together. cheesy

Don't mind me jare, I don't have solution, we're still bf too. I just saw your name as the last commenter and came to greet you kiss tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Congrats to all the October mamas that have delivered
May the rest of you also deliver healthy babies safely
@ zaynie I really thank God in ended in congratulations
May God protect her to fulfill her days
Eku itoju

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
@ swtDove aka mumsy Ire your son is so cute and fresh
Hope the finger has dried up completely
Ebanmi ki baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kinah(f): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Debuyima:

Your in our prayers Sis. May be increase your fluid intake. They may put you on IV fluid, I don't know how that works. Judiciously follow Drs advice. I know someone whose baby wasn't measuring up to but still had her girl. So just keep hope alive and pray for the best.

thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
sunbestie:

My sister I no understand myself again, nothing is working for me.. MS is showing me shege
Constant vomiting since Wednesday... Am just praying make this first trimester pass quickly oo.
I will be starting antenatal on Monday sha make I knw watsup.
Kpele ooo make we romance our package dey go grin it will stop soon

Eeya pele. I hope MS leaves after first trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyawotuntun: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lehwah:

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL

2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
7. Jaygrl
10.Goodfortun
12. Jennyurch.............. 4th March 2019

Been on peeping mode. I’m team march, edd march 7th. Good to be here again, this is my second, hoping for a vbac by God’s grace. Happy bumping teamies.
Rbae, hope you are good. God is in control

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stmema: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Good day sabi n from jjc like me.... N congrats to our capos n those that have birthed their Los.... May they be more all we prayed for.
Quick question, pls chook mouth for me as I'm confused n abit impatient....
I'm 40wks plus n no single sign yet, is it out of place to ask for induction on my next visit Tuesday or should I wait till 41 first.... Will be 41 by Friday....pls I need ur suggestions as my baby has been too big for gestational age since God knows how long
2. There's this tightening feeling I have that starts from my lower pelvic area either around the anal or vaginally area n moves up.. Like a painful cramp n it causes my breath to be short so I start panting, my head aching and heartbeat increases and my head becomes hot n sweat starts coming out.... It lasts a few seconds bfr it wears out... Ive talked to my doc, said it doesn't sound familiar... I want to know if anyone has experienced such before... It's become more frequent in the past few days....
Waiting seriously for our replies pls
Cc sabi mama
Cc October cappo
Cc all mums

(1) (2) (3) ... (4712) (4713) (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.