Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147449 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2018
whyworryPH:
Mama zaynie I sent you a dm regarding the 5 people needed for the gram hunt. I don't know if you will even get it cos NL has a way of confusing one. But I'm interested if it's still open. Thanks.

Got it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Stmema:
BA BA!!!
Announcing the arival of my baby boy yesterday 26th October 2018...I like the sound of that (ftm).
He came at about past 7 in d evening after induction n labour that refused epidural to emergency CS. grin
At 41 weeks dot.... With a whooping weight of,.....4.8kg
BS much later, my eye is turning me kiss kiss
Congratulations dear,I wish you speedy recovery.May he be a source of blessing to your household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2018
Funmi2510:
Pls Mamas in d house... Since I gave birth on 24th I had not been lactating..pls what can I do...pls help me out

What always works for me.
A hot bath. Then use hot towel to massage and clean the breasts.
Drink lots of fluids.
For the first time ever, I tried yogurt. Got it from Talltosyne. I was lactating madly over one glass cup. I was so surprised sef.
She gave me 3 bottles as a gift but believe me when I say I had to order for more cos it's that effective.
If you're in Lagos, you might want to give it a try.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2018
Stmema:
BA BA!!!
Announcing the arival of my baby boy yesterday 26th October 2018...I like the sound of that (ftm).
He came at about past 7 in d evening after induction n labour that refused epidural to emergency CS. grin

Whoop whoop!!!!!. Congrats to you mama!.
4.8kg......maami you're the real MVP!
Ha!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Kisses to the big boy kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2018
Milaby:
seriously October is slow angry I've never wait for December like this before

See your mouth angry
It's still 28th and I still have teamies on board.
October can take all the time it wants!!!! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helen4(f): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2018
Besea:
Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

Hello third trimester. Who is feeling the heaviness, tiredness, heat(oh my God), heartburn and bumbum pain. Have 1st trimester symptoms returned?

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 11/1/2019

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019

4. cutewifey...10/1/2019...XY

5. Melly245…26/1/2019... XX

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019... XX

7. Fibett…? /1/2019

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY

16. Helen4... 3/1/2019....?

17. Chithejoyfulmom... 6/1/2019...?

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies
We are doing fyn, sorry for answering this late, my phone
cappo we're good except this weakness that washes over me once in a while that I have to cling to things to steady myself. Baby has refused to open legs oh. Please kindly change the capital h in my name to small letter. I don't get mentioned. We will get there. Am already suffering from nesting syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2018
Stmema:
BA BA!!!
Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2018
whyworryPH:
Mama zaynie I sent you a dm regarding the 5 people needed for the gram hunt. I don't know if you will even get it cos NL has a way of confusing one. But I'm interested if it's still open. Thanks.

Sent a message to he number on your siggy.
Is it working?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2018
cutewifey:

we are doing fine, just the heaviness, heat and bumbum pain also. No heartburn. My fellow teamie, I hail o
Sorry e hear. Romance ur package well. It will be over soon with your bundle of joy in your hands
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2018
glimpse:

The bumbum pain is something else cry , we are doing well. The heat?? angry
Eez like these babies did meeting to share the bumbum pain round.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2018
helen4:
cappo we're good except this weakness that washes over me once in a while that I have to cling to things to steady myself. Baby has refused to open legs oh. Please kindly change the capital h in my name to small letter. I don't get mentioned. We will get there. Am already suffering from nesting syndrome.
Chai, I forgot to mention the weakness. No nest anything now o, u d not porting anywhere.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
whyworryPH:
Mamas una good morning. Hope we are all doing great?
Biko I have a question. How possible is it that all through my pregnancy I have only gained 3kg and yet at 36 weeks scan says baby is weighing 3.1kg?

I have been starving since last night cos I don't want this baby to be too big. My sister has already suggested I start taking lipton.

Hmm...Na wah o. And there I was thinking baby won't be big since I keep losing weight and adding not more than 3kg maximum.
Please, is there anyone here that was told that her baby weighed up to 3kg at 36 weeks and still went on to have 3.5kg baby? I don't want to exceed 3.5kg. What do I do please?

Help me o before I starve myself to distraction cry

Lol mama I'm sure you hv resumed your jolly feast, scan that isn't fool proof, showed my precious weight to be 3.2kg that morning at ANC 37 weeks but she came out at 2.9kg the same evening.
Mbok, biko eat wella, no fear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
gracewealth007:
BA, BA, BA. To God be the glory I welcomed my adorable little pumpkin this morning around 2:30am, weighing. 3.5kg with little tear. The goodnews I had just 4hours labour for ftm(everyone was surprised becos he's jevoah over do). Mummy, lo and daddy doing fine. Bs later in the day. Chaiiii gist dey ooooo especially me bringing down the hospital down with shouting. Issa boy!!!!

Congrats mama, welcome to your adorable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Funmi2510:
BA BA BA
I welcomed my handsome prince on 24th of Oct weighing 3.0kg..thru emergency CS due to obstructed labour... And oct 25th was my birthday
Baby and mum doing fine

Congrats mama, welcome handsome prince, you are blessed.
Quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rbae:
Jehovah! Jehovah! There is no one like you. I'm so happy o. I'm so so happy.

Good news, thank God for this mama, God is no man that can lie, it shall end in praise for you.
Pls be wary of herbs oh no matter how reliable to avoid stories till you delivee mbok.
It is well with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
chachabae:

BA! BA!! BA!!!
To God's glory, I welcomed my cute princess on 15/10 through an EmCs weighing 4.25kg.
We are all doing great.

Congrats to all my fellow teamies who have birthed their LOs and safe deliveries to all the waddling mamas.

Mine finally ended in praise...It will all end in praise for y'all.
BS loading.......

Congrats mama welcome cute princess you are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Alexandy2014:
Hello mamas
Just got my BFP grin
Team July
No pregnancy symptoms except fatigue and sore boobs. I pray it remains soo

Congrats dear, happy and healthy preg journey to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Stmema:
BA BA!!!

Wow congrats mama, welcome baby boy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimmikel: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Call or watsapp(08101091803)
For the pink colour Postpartum Stretch marks removal cream
Cream
Natural Herbal
Stretch marks remove in 28 days
net weight:100g
[Shelf life ] 3 years
Product function
Give the skin enough moisture to keep skin elasticity and smoothness , so pregnant mothers maintain a healthy state of nature , beauty and more confident.
The main ingredient
Apple seed extract, Centella asiatica extract, wheat billet bud oil , olive oil, crambe oil, natural squalane, avocado oil
Use
1 , take the appropriate repair apple seed grain pregnancy massage cream evenly on the abdomen and so easy to long lines at pregnant .
2 , hands palms from the center of the abdomen ( below the navel position ) , since the lower the applicator gently from the center to the sides .
3, with palm clockwise massage for about 3-5 minutes to allow the skin to absorb nutrients essential ingredient .
4 , after the massage , without rinsing with water. every Morning and evening massage it ,
Postpartum tissue repair the skin is stretched , the greatest degree of stretch marks fade already formed .
Instructions for use:
1 . The best repair period is three months before the postpartum stick with ( suggested to 6 months postpartum ) , clinical trials , and post- 8 restored effectively .
2 massage : daily morning and evening there is a gentle massage of the stretch marks .
Stretching tissue after pregnancy : postpartum skin is still in serious tension . To make the skin firmer, must shrink collagen fibers

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
glimpse please reply your mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
my fellow sisters make una help me thank God oh my prince made his entrance today by 12 pm mummy nd baby is Ok With just little cut BS later

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
ladyP30:
my fellow sisters make una help me thank God oh my prince made his entrance today by 12 pm mummy nd baby is Ok With just little cut BS later
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mummy Dat is feeling dizzy hope you don't wear tight things. I always feel dizzy and faint whenever I wear tight clothings. But still check with your Dr for more info. Congratulations to all the new mums. Me I like my Dec because I love Christmas gifts but pelsin don tire sh grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
zaynie:

Sent a message to he number on your siggy.
Is it working?
Got it mama. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Good day mamas. Hope we are doing great. I was admitted yesterday and just discharged this morning. A lot of blood work was done and one amongst them was my hemoglobin level which came out normal (13g/dl). I was advised to go on complete bedrest till baby comes.
Thank you so much for your love, advice and support. Our journies will surely end in praise in Jesus name
Cc:
Zaynie
Vannywealthdesi
Ayaomen
Veektorious08
Gloriawinning
Whiteroses

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Lol mama I'm sure you hv resumed your jolly feast, scan that isn't fool proof, showed my precious weight to be 3.2kg that morning at ANC 37 weeks but she came out at 2.9kg the same evening.
Mbok, biko eat wella, no fear.

Nnem I have resumed my eating mbok. Make I no go faint grin grin how are you and our princess?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
ladyP30:
Yay!!! Your baby heard you. Congratulations mama. God bless your baby richly

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Stmema:
BA BA!!!
4.8kg wow! I raise Beyonce hand for you mama. Congratulations. Thank God for safe delivery and God bless your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
ladyP30:
Congrats mama. We thank God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
zaynie:

See your mouth angry
It's still 28th and I still have teamies on board.
October can take all the time it wants!!!! tongue tongue tongue
mama zaynie you are doing shakara now cheesy that's how I kept on checking calendar everyday even though I know the date grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
ladyP30:
Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Mama cool down. wink Na turn by turn. Your turn never reach, e remain small.
cry cry cry mama but overtaking is allowed nah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.