Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149498 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by foreveryoung1515(f): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
someone should add me to team December
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
foreveryoung1515:
someone should add me to team December, not so happy though.

What's the problem?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
Rbae:
Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 23,22,21,20, and 19
May God continue to strengthen us all.
Hope we are all doing fine?
If you are team March and you are still hiding, you are wrong. *grins*

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
MS should have ended and yanga started.
Hope we are already feeling baby kicks die die?
Let's endeavour to take care of ourselves properly and shop when you can.

We should have begun our ANC and start submitting our EDDs. May God see us through.
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker.......................... EDD................................. SEX
1. rbae ................... 24th March 2019....................Bobo
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa............ 5th March 2019
5. lehwah ....................1st march 2019..................Bobo
6. diamondc................25th March 2019
7. Jaygrl
8. PraisesG............... 8th March 2019
9. Jibola22..................6th march 2019
10.Goodfortun
11. Naomi1990............4th March 2019..................Bobo
12. Jennyurch.............. 4th March 2019
13. Debuyima............... 23rd March 2019
14. Eyifunmi................ 31st March 2019

All peepers should come out and register oooooo

Please submit EDDs team members ooooooo and if possible sex too for any one that has checked ooo. E joorrrrr oooo. The bobo's are taking over o.... 3 Bobo's already.

Welcome to our new member @Eyifunmi
Una good evening all the mama's in the house, congratulations to all the those that just had their bundle of joy!
Capo update please Edd is 18th March, sex xy. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Adorablewifey:

I don't think you should be worried yet as baby can still turn, at the same time you can Google ways to get your baby turn to cephalic position.
Thank you Ma, have googled it already and have started soon. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
BeeBlossoms:
Birth Alert

My princess came out on the 5th of November, 11:30pm, with cervical tear, no vaginal tear sha...3.7kg

Will sama birth story soon, but i saw well well that labour no sabi customer at all
Congratulations teamie. Thank God for safe delivery! It ended in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodhairdiary: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Rbae:

Thanks so much mama. He is rude ma'am. He started respecting me the day he got to know i'm one of their VVIP patient. I no just want his wahala, he keeps complaining about FTM. He said they disturb and ask too many questions. The guy dey para on that day so I no wan talk too much cos I'm a FTM too. Lolz.

Some doctors are too mean
God pass am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
bulunton:
Good morning house.i wwlcomed my prince at 2.55pm yesterday weighing 4.3kg with 2nd degree tear. To God be the glory.BS to follow.

Congrats mama. We bless the name of the Lord on your behalf. Rest well please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
BeeBlossoms:
Birth Alert

My princess came out on the 5th of November, 11:30pm, with cervical tear, no vaginal tear sha...3.7kg

Will sama birth story soon, but i saw well well that labour no sabi customer at all

Congrats mama. You will heal. We bless God on your behalf. Rest wella
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Thanks dear
Joomie:

Hello dear, I'm just seeing this. I didn't do anything special ooo, i just apply chlorexidine gel twice a day, in the morning and night. Then i clean with spirit anytime i remember.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 12:17am On Nov 08, 2018
goodhairdiary:

Some doctors are too mean
God pass am

Yes o. God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 12:21am On Nov 08, 2018
nneejima:

mama I no see ur response again towards the other matter

Mama, no vex. I'll beep you before this week runs out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2018
sparklebee:
15th March 2019

Cc:Rbea

OK.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 12:37am On Nov 08, 2018
kokolet007:

Una good evening all the mama's in the house, congratulations to all the those that just had their bundle of joy!
Capo update please Edd is 18th March, sex xy. Thanks ma

OK mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2018
BA BA BA
I welcomed my prince charming this morning by 4:30 am through VD with little tear.BS coming soon.thanks to all the sabi mamas for making yourself handy through out this pregnancy journey.
Cc Vannywealthdesi
Cc Whyworryph ph
Cc our eagle mother @ madam Zaynie,thanks for carrying us along on this thread
And to all November mamas yet to deliver I wish you all a Hebrew women delivery.

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2018
Maryam1234:
BA BA BA
I welcomed my prince charming this morning by 4:30 am through VD with little tear.BS coming soon.thanks to all the sabi mamas for making yourself handy through out this pregnancy journey.
Cc Vannywealthdesi
Cc Whyworryph ph
And to all November mamas yet to deliver I wish you all a Hebrew women delivery.

congratulations!! ����

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Maryam1234:
BA BA BA
Cc Vannywealthdesi
Cc Whyworryph ph
Congratulations to you and family! cheesy
You gave birth exactly on your EDD. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2018
It is the 8th day of November. We thank God for life. No God, no us! Thank you heavenly papa.

Now the back to back BAs have begun! cheesy

Congratulations to Maryam1234, Xzandy, bulunton and BeeBlossoms on the safe delivery of their babies. We wish them quick recoveries.

bukit05, Seunmarytemi, and jennyswtie you ladies should stay in front of the line. This week is your week and it must'nt pass you by. So shake body, we dey solidly behind una. cheesy cheesy

I wish us all the best in everything. smiley

1) berryBee..................XX.......4th Nov ported to Oct Bstory seen.

2)JourneytoEl..........................5th Nov

3)bigbird.......................XX......7th Nov ported to Oct

4)Maryam1234.......................8th Nov...Delivered

5)bukit05.......................XY......9th Nov

6)Sexyjuly......................XY......9th Nov...ported to Sept

7)Seunmarytemi.....................9th Nov

8 )jennyswtie............................10th Nov

9)bulunton................................10th Nov...Delivered

10)Anapuao...............................13th Nov

11)Anitaamich.........................14th Nov

12)Viettastitches...........XY......14th Nov...Delivered

13)ayaomen.............................15th Nov

14)rushingwind05....................19th Nov

15)Xzandy........................XX....19th Nov...Delivered

16)VannywealthDesi.......XY.....23rd Nov

17)WhyworryPH.......................23rd Nov

18)Veektorious08.....................24th Nov

19)Ziby......................................24th Nov

20)FashionTrend......................25th Nov

21)Sammybabelious................26th Nov

22)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov

23)teewhysafe.................XX....29th Nov

24)chloe00..............................ported from Dec. May God overcompensate you soon. It is well.

25)BeeBlossoms......................Delivered.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viettastitches(f): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2018
my precious boy came today by 4:08am.weighing 3.5kg with no tear.
Birth story coming soon.let me massage my waist small.

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2018
Maryam1234:
BA BA BA
Cc Vannywealthdesi
Cc Whyworryph ph

congrats maam
thank God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2018
Maryam1234:
BA BA BA
Cc Vannywealthdesi
Cc Whyworryph ph
congrats teamie, God bless ur LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
It is the 8th day of November. We thank God for life. No God, no us! Thank you heavenly papa.

Now the back to back BAs have begun! cheesy

Congratulations to Maryam1234, Xzandy, bulunton and BeeBlossoms on the safe delivery of their babies. We wish them quick recoveries.

bukit05, Seunmarytemi, and jennyswtie you ladies should stay in front of the line. This week is your week and it must'nt pass you by. So shake body, we dey solidly behind una. cheesy cheesy

I wish us all the best in everything. smiley

1) berryBee..................XX.......4th Nov ported to Oct Bstory seen.

2)JourneytoEl..........................5th Nov

3)bigbird.......................XX......7th Nov ported to Oct

4)Maryam1234.......................8th Nov...Delivered

5)bukit05.......................XY......9th Nov

6)Sexyjuly......................XY......9th Nov...ported to Sept

7)Seunmarytemi.....................9th Nov

8 )jennyswtie............................10th Nov

9)bulunton................................10th Nov...Delivered

10)Anapuao...............................13th Nov

11)Anitaamich.........................14th Nov

12)Viettastitches...........XY......14th Nov

13)ayaomen.............................15th Nov

14)rushingwind05....................19th Nov

15)Xzandy........................XX....19th Nov...Delivered

16)VannywealthDesi.......XY.....23rd Nov

17)WhyworryPH.......................23rd Nov

18)Veektorious08.....................24th Nov

19)Ziby......................................24th Nov

20)FashionTrend......................25th Nov

21)Sammybabelious................26th Nov

22)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov

23)teewhysafe.................XX....29th Nov

24)chloe00..............................ported from Dec. May God overcompensate you soon. It is well.

25)BeeBlossoms......................Delivered.

We are there already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2018
viettastitches:

congrats teamie,God bless ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Maryam1234:
BA BA BA
Cc Vannywealthdesi
Cc Whyworryph ph
Congratulations mama and welcome to your Prince.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by idrezee(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Good morning friends, happy to be part of this family.
Please I will a professional midwife or gynaecologist to help me out. My whatsapp 07031591790. I took a family planning injection 3 months own twice last year, , I took the first in March and second one in July. I stopped since July but since then I don't see my period regularly, it is not timely and no pregnancy. Please I need someone I can relate to cos I can't say everything here. But before this injection I was very fertile and I have 2 children. Please I need urgent help.
Your worried sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=Maryam1234 post=72783333]BA BA BA
Cc Vannywealthdesi
Cc Whyworryph ph
And to all November mamas yet to deliver I wish you all a Hebrew women delivery.congratulation may he bring happiest to d famliy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedallround: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2018
Good morning mothers of great Nation.
Please I need your advise. Am very worried.
My LMP was sept 8.

I did scan last Thursday and the result reads: gestational sac with no fetal pole seen . GA 5weeks, 5days against 7week + I was calculating due to my LMP.

I did a repeat scan in another ultrasound centre yesterday morning and the result reads: Gestational sac with no fetal pole seen. GA 4 week.

Have cried and cried and have a very terrible headache.
I really dont know what's wrong. I should be 8weeks with my calculation.
Why the backdate?

No cramp, no bleeding. The sonographer advised I come for a repeat scan next week.
Can I survive this heartache till next week

Any doctor here, please help me

@zaynie
@proudmom38

Abeg cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
viettastitches:

Welcome to your boy and congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Maryam1234:
BA BA BA
Cc Vannywealthdesi
Cc Whyworryph ph
Congratulations ma'am welcome to your charming prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wow! November mama's dropping it like its hot. Congrats mama's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
viettastitches:

Wow.. see my EDD mate and I’m still here waddling, baby is not even showing any sign that she’s ready to come.. I’m tired is even an understatement. Congrats to all November mamas that have delivered, I’m so tired of being pregnant, I have exercised, been taking warm water, dates, queens pineapple, none is working. I don’t even know what to do again... I’m 39weeks plus and don’t want to get to 40weeks sad

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wow!! November mamas got no chill o, see as Dem dey drop am hotly and sexily grin grin. A big congrats to u all and those still waddling, u shall testify soon too. Who is "borning" tmrw oooooh?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viettastitches(f): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
Adorablewifey:
Welcome to your boy and congratulations mama.
thanks mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.