Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152065 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4761) (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Congrats mama! King David has got beautiful eyes. God bless him.
bukit05:
BA BA! My prince finally decided to come at 2:43 am weighing 3.8kg with little tear . Wishing the remaining mamas safe delivery.

Here is my prince charming, king David.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
bukit05:
BA BA! My prince finally decided to come at 2:43 am weighing 3.8kg with little tear . Wishing the remaining mamas safe delivery.

Congratulations teamie. We praise the name of the Lord. Welcome prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 NOV ROLL CALL

Wonderful December Mamas, how are we doing.
I did not forget our roll call  for the month, I just wanted to give our teamie chloe00 time to heal and honour the memory of our returned Angel.
Mama chloe00 how are you doing? God's got you, I know you'll be back soon by God's grace. Amen

On your marks teamies, get set.... Oya wait, it's 18days more to go then we can start dropping it hot, hot.
Back to back with supernatural deliveries having both mothers and children alive by God's grace.Amen

I trust we are all done with shopping, washing, ironing and packing our bags? If not, mamas please let's endeavor to round up as Dec is just around the corner.

The heaviness and sleepless nights these days, is no longer funny at all but we count it all Joy that it will be over soon in no distant time.
Has anyone noticed how fast November is going grin? I sure do and I'm truly glad it is. May it all end in praise for us all In Jesus name, Amen.

A big welcome to our newest member
foreveryoung1515
Mama you are highly welcome to the team, feel free to mingle, ask questions and also make contributions. Please supply us Edd and Lo's sex.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................XY..................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................XY..................27/12/18
05. Giddyperson..................XY........... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.........................XY................12/12/18
07. adorablewifey................XX..................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................10/12/18
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................XY.................27/12/18
011. Phlota..........................Sex................16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................XY............... ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................XY.................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................XY.................17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............XY........... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................XX.................16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................XX.................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................XY..................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................XY..................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex ...............19/12/18
022.nutigal.....,.....................XX.................31/12/18
023.samieea28...................XX.................15/12/18
024.Jenonye.......................XY..................19/12/18
025.chloe00.............................................Returned Angel
026.Milaby..........................XY...................31/12/18
027.MercyMercy........ ........Sex.................30/12/18
028.zeb04............................XX..................12/12/18
029.Yasmeena....................XY...................19/12/18
030.Chinnybaby99...............Sex.................11/12/18
031.Ayabaniyi.....................XY....................06/12/18
032.foreveryoung1515......XX......................Edd

Just checking on us all, pls respond to roll call so we know we are all doing fine.

God will continue to make this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas.
Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.
Cappo, we are doing good..gradually getting to the finish line, but how did you get the sex of my shakara baby dt refused to show..since ur wishing me XY, so be it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Teamie Nov, my prince did not make it this morning their was cord round his neck, i put to bed around 3:45am this morning but i loss him. Pls i need ur prayers

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:
Teamie Nov, my prince did not make it this morning their was cord round his neck, i put to bed around 3:45am this morning but i loss him. Pls i need ur prayers

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama
Oh my God! What a painful news. I cannot even begin to imagine your pains right now teamie. You are in my prayers even as I ask God to give you the fortitude to bear this sad loss. You will smile again soon. It is well!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alexandy2014(f): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama

Soo sorry for your loss. God will give you double for your pains
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama
So sorry dear. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
bukit05:

see fine Bobo. Chaiii I'm in love with cheeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
BeeBlossoms:
Birth Story

This pregnancy was one big ass journey, from unexpected pregnancy, really bad MS, although unlike the first one,I could still eat.
I started expecting labour from the 37th week as my 1st child came at 38 weeks, and when it didn't come till exactly 41 weeks, it was a hell of a ride .
Hubby came down with typhoid and then chicken pox when I was 38/39 weeks and on the day pregnancy was 40 weeks, I got a membrane sweep, and saw that I caught the chicken pox, you cannot imagine how uncomfortable and scary it was, baby is even still on precautionary medicine that was bought for a whopping sum of 33,500!!!...story for another day sha. Was admitted for 3 days cos the pox got a bit complicated.
So, exactly 41 weeks, I noticed the contractions I had been feeling for weeks was a bit more painful and more regular, like 4 in 10 minutes, so off to the hospital with MIL , we gisted all the way to the hospital, and she stayed a bit, and then left to pick my toddler from school, then contractions just stopped, I was 4 cm, they kept observing till around 7:30 and then they decided to argument, I begged for the lowest dose of pitocin as all the stories I had been hearing didn't seem like what I wanted to go through, an hour later , nothing yet, hubby was around by now, then the nurse came to increase the dose , about 15 mins later , my hubby went to get us door and then I felt a "click" and the next thing I was screaming nonstop for 4 hours, . The nurse burst the water and swept membrane, baby had pooed, from there on, I got to heaven and back, I begged for CS cos I was scared of baby aspirating meconium, they went to get the anesthesiologist, but i delivered before there came sha.
So, I was checked again, they saw baby's head and my cervix had torn, toh, they put in the drip again and I had to push like that cos I could just bleed fatally, so after some pushes, my princess came forth, oyinbo pepe like this, she cried, then real work started ads cervix had to be stitched, I was put under, I woke up ever weak and had to feed an hungry baby, dunno how I got through that night, but God is mighty.
So, anyways, introducing Adunoluwa Deborah.
Naming was yesterday, so rice don finish o....hehehehe
chaiii, i missed the pishures. Congratulations again dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Stmema:
Good day mummies.... Pls o I have a kweshion...
When can I tie my tommy after cs... Baby will be 3 weeks on Friday n my tommy is still big...plus how do I overcome the trauma of delivery o...
Cc jaymie
CcJoomie
Cc sabi mamas
Sabi mamas will answer you. I don't know.
Cc Zaynie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello mamas in the house.
So i have a pack of underlay that i want to give out. I actually wanted to give it out as a whole but the nurse requested for a sheet during my boy's circumcision. So i had to open the pack.
Now i have four sheets of underlay for any expectant mum who TRULY NEEDS IT and can pick it up from my house. I stay at Abesan Estate Ipaja Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Maryam1234:
Good evening my able cappo@Vannywealthdesi sorry I haven't submitted my epic birth story,I call it epic because it's full of tragic-comedy.I want to relax a little bit so that I will compose it well probably next week Insha'Allah.please all Abuja mums are invited to our naming ceremony.Below is our IV.
INVITATION INVITATION INVITATION!
The Family Of Mr and Mrs Umar Nuhu Cordially invites you to the naming ceremony of their child.
Date:15-11-2018
Time:4PM(GMT)
Venue:PW Close C,Flat 43.Opposite Day by Day Academy,Kubwa,Abuja.
May Allah bless you as you come!
I can't wait to read it cheesy
I wish I am in Abuja, I'd have loved to attend.
God bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
bukit05:

Mmwaah mmwaah! To the baby. Too cute. Congrats momma. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
Eyifunmi:

Oh wow! See my people, I'm in Calgary too, and with the winter, I dare not take room temperature water.
I still use ice cubes in my water, less I vomit, and I am 20 weeks plus.

Wow you’re still vomiting at 20weeks plus? Sorry ma’am. My mother is already panicking I’m still vomiting at 13 weeks plus tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurusubai7(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Of a truth I tell you, the moment the baby is born, this prenatal knowledge is forgotten. The moment the baby is born, Immediately the soul of that baby forgets about spiritual origin and the baby becomes only aware of planet earth’s existence. However it is interesting to note occasionally, a prenatal knowledge may be dimly recalled, which is why sometimes when two complete strangers meet, who have been acquainted in the spirit world, they have a feeling of déjàvu, or familiarity or they experience that something special that make them aware that they are soul mates. Get more spiritual insights http:///krtkuy #Reincarnation #Baby #PastLife #PlanetEarth #ChildBirth #SpiritWorld #SoulMate #BrotherMan #SisterWoman

watch this less to know more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oSZSX3lNDg&t=829s

This lessons covers/answers questions about the role of karma in prosperity and poverty, sex in the dream, masturbation, how souls enter the womb, why some couples find it difficult to have children, same sex children, who a guru is among others.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama
shocked sad after coming this far, it's really painful. But what are we? What do we know Almighty God we need your comfort please. cry
It is well my sister.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama
May the Almighty comfort you and give you the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama
So sorry for the loss of your angel, May God give you the strength to get through this and give you double for your loss,amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Seunmarytemi, so painful, May God comfort you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
BarrONLS, I see you. How are you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama

So so sorry mama. God be with you and may he strengthen you too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
bukit05:

Congratulations!!.. welcome king David

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyawotuntun: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:
cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama

Big hugs to you. May God grant you and your family the fortitude to bear this great loss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama

oh!!!. terrible news...May God grant you double for your loss....so so sorry sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama

Ohh. This is hearbreaking. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. So sorry about this. May God wipe your tears and give you and the family the strength to push through. So sorry sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama

So sorry mama, this is really heartbreaking. Im lost on what to say. May the Good lord give u the strenght to pass through this phase. Just know that Your Blessings are coming soon... stay hopeful mam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama
Oh no! Sorry for your loss mama. May God console you and give you tripple for your loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama
It is well mama, may the lord will give you double for your trouble.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama
OMG! Teamie I am so so sorry for your loss kai!!! You are in my prayers already. God will comfort you and give you double for this painful loss. *tight hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
peng4:
Present Ma.

We are doing well oh.

Pls update sex to XY.

Thank you.

Gender updated, good to know you're fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama
sorry dear sis take heart God will comfort you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HeroesMum: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama

Oh my God, So sorry dear. The Lord will comfort you

(1) (2) (3) ... (4761) (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.