Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132263 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:12am On Nov 20, 2018
zaynie:

You're so bad.

I actually came to check on you and Vanny kiss kiss
Easypeasy delivery to you and all November moms.

December moms, I hope you're all set. Bags packed?
Wishing you all good luck.
My troublina, I'm not bad o. If baby get plans to overstay, me I get plans to give am quit notice biko. How is Atinuke? Please give her a kiss on my behalf.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:16am On Nov 20, 2018
zaynie:

It's not jàre.
Relax your muscles and it will be painless.
Clenching your muscles makes it painful for you and the person doing the sweep.

Mama I hope I can relax o. I could still remember how my legs were shaking continuously when the nurse was cleaning me and pushing pad up my vjay after I delivered last year. She was like, "madam open your legs nah" and to be honest, I thought I had opened the legs to the point that I couldn't open it again. She ended up leaving me after trying so hard. But not without shoving as much pad as she could up there grin
God help us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
My doctor has tried to do this membrane sweep for me twice now but as at Saturday my cervix was still very high and posterior, he couldn't even reach it. Have you checked your cervix for any effacement or dilation? If your cervix is favourable then a sweep can be done for you. That will definitely speed things up.
They haven't even checked me for once. Wondering what they are waiting for sef. All these govt docs. Anyway, let's see what happens at my next antenatal this Thursday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2018
missyblissy:
I registered for antenatal on Saturday. When i did scan at Union Diagnostic the scan shows no cyst, no fibriods etc. I went to. See the doctor with the result. She did her own physical examination na so she say why is your navel hard,that theres a mass there... Na so I reject am within me. Mass ke nai scan no see am. I went to pee cos my bladder was full. Came back, she said the same thing. Na so we go do another scan,she did it her self... I saw my baby and jumping around as little as he or she is. But she didn't see the so called mass on the pelvic scan. I just tire!!!!

Sabi mamas has it happened to anyone before. I dont just get what shes saying. This is the first time am using the hospital cos the hospital where i did fibroid surgery is damn expensive.... 570k for antenatal and delivery na so hubby face changed immediately.

I plan to register in a government clinic abeg to get second opinion cos me i no understand again.
Mama please register with govt hospital as backup u hear. Whose report will you believe? Scan or doctor's uncertainty? As long as scan says everything is alright please hold on to that report.
If it were a govt hospital you would have gotten a second opinion from other doctors. But I know you and baby are doing great. All the best!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Aitee1:

Rest kwa....my dear enjoy your preggy journey oh since Friday I no touch my phone oh, no sleep through out the night cos of suck suck, my legs are swollen and my eyes itchy I can confirm that nursing a baby is the hardest of them all oh, I actually came to check if you've put to birth, I wish you safe and easy delivery in advance
Thanks for checking on me mama, but I am not even resting at the moment. Vjay pains, bombom bone pains, heaviness from carrying baby, some nights I don't get enough rest. I might as well start the vigilante already. Please kiss baby for me and tell baby to take am easy with the sucking so that mummy can rest small.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2018
whyworryPH:

Eagle mama I understand the vigilante part but my people say something wey u know say you go still do why waste time? Mbok I want to enter the next level and join u mamas.
By God's grace you will enter the next level this week,patiently waiting for your BA.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nobledeals(f): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2018
All expectant moms shall sing songs of praise in the end by God's Grace. Don't worry, babies will be out in due course, it is well.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kidco: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2018
KIDCO VENTURES SHILOH MESSAGE

Truly celebrating Christ through Shiloh means allowing Jesus to triumph over personal fears and give HOPE to LIFE, creativity and care for others.

Shiloh is “an invitation to break out of our routines SCHEDULE and to renew our lives, our decisions and our existence".

We must use this opportunity to pray for our country particularly the young peoole who are more prone to life weakness in a challenging economy

On behalf of KIDDO VENTURES I wish our Christian brethren, HAPPY SHILOH

visit Kidco Venture from now till December 10th and get a free choice of gift among the children items at a give away price
Books
teddy
toys
sports wears
caps
creative arts etc

Sylvester Omosun
President' Kiducation Initiative

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithugo64(f): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2018
missyblissy:
I registered for antenatal on Saturday. When i did scan at Union Diagnostic the scan shows no cyst, no fibriods etc. I went to. See the doctor with the result. She did her own physical examination na so she say why is your navel hard,that theres a mass there... Na so I reject am within me. Mass ke nai scan no see am. I went to pee cos my bladder was full. Came back, she said the same thing. Na so we go do another scan,she did it her self... I saw my baby and jumping around as little as he or she is. But she didn't see the so called mass on the pelvic scan. I just tire!!!!

Sabi mamas has it happened to anyone before. I dont just get what shes saying. This is the first time am using the hospital cos the hospital where i did fibroid surgery is damn expensive.... 570k for antenatal and delivery na so hubby face changed immediately.

I plan to register in a government clinic abeg to get second opinion cos me i no understand again.
If there was a mass there, the scan would have picked it. Its likely to be the growing uterus. Relax mama, happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2018
whyworryPH:

Mama please register with govt hospital as backup u hear. Whose report will you believe? Scan or doctor's uncertainty? As long as scan says everything is alright please hold on to that report.
If it were a govt hospital you would have gotten a second opinion from other doctors. But I know you and baby are doing great. All the best!

Thanks sis grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2018
faithugo64:

If there was a mass there, the scan would have picked it. Its likely to be the growing uterus. Relax mama, happy bumping.

Am relax ooo. Thank you sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2018
irene670:

Congrts teamie. it must surely end in praise. Abeg when will scan be able to detect sex? coz we would be clocking 17weeks by weekend. I wanna check sex during my next scan coz hv started feeling baby's kicks.

U can check during 5-6 months

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2018
whyworryPH:

They haven't even checked me for once. Wondering what they are waiting for sef. All these govt docs. Anyway, let's see what happens at my next antenatal this Thursday.
You can mention it straight up, or pretend you're having contractions but are not sure if it's labour contractions. The doctor would likely want you to describe the feelings, then you can start lamenting on how tired you are of still being pregnant and wish you'd deliver right there and then. lipsrsealed I believe he/she would want to check how things are progressing there.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2018
missyblissy:
Congratulations to all new mummies and all our babies that are due please its time to come out and eat the real food. The one you are eating now is sweet but when you come out its sweeter outside. Abeg pity your mummies.Thanks fa. These ones like to much comfort. Haba! cry

Please mamas that are due speak to your babies and beg them, they listen to you. They know your voice.

I remember when my twin was pregnant with her first baby ah that baby chop beating for belly wella. When she pees and the baby just go balance for her bladder.... Come and see tappings on the stomach, telling the baby to move up. Na so the baby go arrange immediately.

Babies know but when that baby come out righr from 3 months this boy no like food, na yoruba women style she dey use feed am. She tried everything still the boy to gree ooo. That boy show pepe am and hes till doing it as we speak. Hes 5years now and he stays for hours eating. Now his brothers don copy am. They use to eat fast before but when you see your elder brother struggling, they join am too. � Imagine eating breakfast from 8am to 1pm grin Eiya! grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rushingwind05: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
I delivered on 17th of November. Baby girl. My princess is saying hi. Mum is fyn. Daddy is over rejoicing. Thank God for us.

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyverere(f): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hi. I just disc I am pregnant but candida or yeast infection is tormenting me seriously. Please what should I do about it?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
rushingwind05:
I delivered on 17th of November. Baby girl. My princess is saying hi. Mum is fyn. Daddy is over rejoicing. Thank God for us.
Congratulations dear. My regards to your baby. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
ladyverere:
Hi. I just disc I am pregnant but candida or yeast infection is tormenting me seriously. Please what should I do about it?
Have you seen your doctor? There should be safe drugs or creams that can be used to manage the situation. See your doctor. Sorry, it comes with the package.
More experienced moms will chip in to guide you better.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
20th November.

Congratulations to our newest mom rushingwind05 on the safe delivery of her princess. May she always make you glad.

jennyswtie, Anapuao, ayaomen, VannywealthDesi, WhyworryPH and Veektorious08, you ladies are next in line. May God complete what He's started in your lives, Amen.

Fruitful week to us all, Amen.

1) berryBee..................XX.......4th Nov ported to Oct Bstory seen.

2)JourneytoEL ( irynterri)......5th Nov...Delivered.

3)bigbird.......................XX......7th Nov ported to Oct

4)Maryam1234.......................8th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

5)bukit05.......................XY......9th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen

6)Sexyjuly......................XY......9th Nov...ported to Sept

7)Seunmarytemi.....................9th Nov...Delivered but baby returned to His true owner. It is well.

8 )jennyswtie............................10th Nov...Delivered

9)bulunton................................10th Nov...Delivered

10)Anapuao...............................13th Nov

11)Anitaamich.........................14th Nov...Delivered

12)Viettastitches...........XY......14th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

13)ayaomen.............................15th Nov

14)rushingwind05............XX....19th Nov...Delivered

15)Xzandy........................XX....19th Nov...Delivered

16)VannywealthDesi.......XY.....23rd Nov

17)WhyworryPH.......................23rd Nov

18)Veektorious08.....................24th Nov

19)Ziby......................................24th Nov...Delivered

20)FashionTrend......................25th Nov

21)Sammybabelious.......XX......26th Nov...Delivered

22)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

23)teewhysafe.................XX....29th Nov

24)chloe00..............................ported from Dec. May God overcompensate you soon. It is well.

25)BeeBlossoms......................Delivered.

26)giftedofgod..........................ported from Oct

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Maryam1234:

By God's grace you will enter the next level this week,patiently waiting for your BA.
Thank you mama. From your lips to God's ears

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
You can mention it straight up, or pretend you're having contractions but are not sure if it's labour contractions. The doctor would likely want you to describe the feelings, then you can start lamenting on how tired you are of still being pregnant and wish you'd deliver right there and then. lipsrsealed I believe he/she would want to check how things are progressing there.
This makes a lot of sense mama wink. Will have to try it. Thanks kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
rushingwind05:

Congratulations mama. We rejoice with you and welcome your princess to our world.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
I just had another antenatal appointment and I’m glad to share the good news with my fellow mamas and teamies. I’m expecting TWINS!!!
grin

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
whyworryPH:

This makes a lot of sense mama wink. Will have to try it. Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
gurlnext2u:
I just had another antenatal appointment and I’m glad to share the good news with my fellow mamas and teamies. I’m expecting TWINS!!!
grin
Wow! A big congratulations to you. May the journey be smooth for you. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaygrl(f): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rbae:
Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 25,24,23,22, and 21
May God continue to strengthen us all.
Hope we are all doing fine?

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
Let's endeavour to take care of ourselves properly and shop when you can.

We should have begun our ANC and start submitting our EDDs. May God see us through.

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker..................... EDD.......................SEX
1. rbae ................... 24th March...................Bobo

2. Sparklebee..........15th March

3. kokolet007...........15th March..................Bobo

4. Frozenelsa............ 5th March

5. Lehwah ...................1st March .................Bobo

6. diamondc..............25th March

7. Jaygrl.....................30th March.................Sisi

8. PraisesG.................8th March

9. Jibola22..................6th March

10.Goodfortun

11. Naomi1990............4th March.................Bobo

12. Jennyurch..............4th March

13. Debuyima...............23rd March

14. Eyifunmi................31st March

15. vicvicky.................30th March

All peepers should come out and register oooooo

Please submit EDDs team members ooooooo and if possible sex too for any one that has checked ooo. E joorrrrr oooo. We want Sisi's too o, mama's go and check baby sex o.

We welcome you to our team newest mama @vicvicky.
it is 20th March not 30th...thanks. Team March how una dey o? I will be 23weeks tomorrow and the way my baby is kicking me eh. Na only me follow waka?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
gurlnext2u:
grin

I tap into this for my next journey. So happy for you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
gurlnext2u:
grin
Wow! Congrats teamie. I tap from this ur blessing oo for my next journey
Did u see d sex?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
gurlnext2u:
grin
Wow this is great, congrats! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
ladyverere:
Sorry dear
I'll just advice you to cut down on sugar intake and change your undies.
Then see your doctor for the necessary information.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jaygrl:
it is 20th March not 30th...thanks. Team March how una dey o? I will be 23weeks tomorrow and the way my baby is kicking me eh. Na only me follow waka?
No be only you,also dealing with pelvic pain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.