Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140049 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4812) (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) (4817) (4818) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UnknownQueen(f): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
davsquared:

Hello mama, I understand the frustration you are experiencing now but to be honest, You can't sue the bank.

The bank, under law, has an obligation to obey any instruction as far as it is from a law enforcement agency e.g. NDLEA, EFCC, NPF, Courts etc without contacting you first. The best they can do is to inform you where the order came from and you or your lawyer have to go sort it out . Ideally, rhe freeze can only be lifted when a counter instruction is received from the agency.

Like earlier suggested, Please contact the other party who most likely initiated the complaint and try to reach some form of resolution. Your lawyer can do the negotiations. Once that is done, the agency can be contacted and they in turn will instruct the bank to lift it.

Sorry for the stress .

Thanks for the response ma, I've not said I wanna sue the bank, my anger with the bank is that I haven't been formally notified of the reasons for the freeze, right now we don't know how to go about it, After carrying out my underground check, First customer care, it's the issue of account update, the next said, its KYC and later said the order is from Ondo Police force, the last who helped checked said its from the Efcc, if u were in my shoes how would you have tackled the case?, that's what prompted the lawyer to write them to know reasons for the freeze but it has been left unattended to, I can't just call the guys at Ondo if we don't have the correct details on why their's a freeze placed on the account, hope you do understand me?

Wish you a happy Sunday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA
After a fierce Battle Jehovah made a way for us. AdorablePrincess is here. She made her grand entrance yesterday 15 Dec at about 5:45pm. Mother and child are doing okay with Daddy overjoyed.
Woop! woop!! woop!!! Our adorableprincess is here!! *Dancing*
Congrats sis, welcome to Motherhood kiss kiss

Giddyperson come and see your cappo o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA
After a fierce Battle Jehovah made a way for us. AdorablePrincess is here. She made her grand entrance yesterday 15 Dec at about 5:45pm. Mother and child are doing okay with Daddy overjoyed.
Praise the Lord and it ended in praise. Congratulations mummy kiss kisskiss adorable princess for me. Na my Bobo go marry her grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA

congratulations mama.welcome Adorable princess wish you quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA

Praise God. May she be all you wished for and more. Congratulations. People shall also rejoice with the remaining preggy mommas. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
wooow, my cappo yaff born o...congrats Adorablewifey on the birth of your baby girl..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chanbaby:

Cappo don vex oh. make he no be say she don trek from Iyana ipaja to Lekki oh grin grin grin.
Be like we go hold vigil for these babies.

we go shock now cappo go come with BA
My 16th is almost passing me by. I swear I can feel my baby's big head still making it's way down. Painful some thing. All my muscles ache from climbing stairs yesterday and I'm really regretting it. I might just lie down for the rest of my pregnant days and let nature take its course cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA

Wow! Congrats mama. A big congratulations to all Dec mama's who have birthed their LO's.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA
Wow where have I been. Yayyyyy. Congrats Cappo. God bless and keep your lil one. Finally she's going to wear that Christmas cloth.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lehwah:
Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 28,27,26,25, and 24
May God continue to strengthen us all.
Hope we are all doing fine?

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
Let's endeavour to take care of ourselves properly and shop when you can.
Hows baby kicking??

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker..................... EDD.......................SEX
1. rbae ................... 24th March...................Bobo

2. Sparklebee..........15th March

3. kokolet007...........15th March..................Bobo

4. Frozenelsa............ 5th March................. Bobo

5. Lehwah ...................1st March .................Bobo

6. diamondc..............25th March

7. Jaygrl.....................30th March.................Sisi

8. PraisesG.................8th March

9. Jibola22..................6th March

10.goodfortun............ 10th March.............. Bobo

11. Naomi1990............4th March.................Bobo

12. Jennyurch..............4th March

13. Debuyima...............23rd March

14. Eyifunmi................31st March

15. vicvicky.................30th March

16. Iyawotuntun............ 7th March........... Bobo

We want Sisi's too o, mama's go and check baby sex o.
Wishing all mamas safe waddling and abeg make una eat well.

Mama @Lehwah thanks so much for standing in... I've not been active online much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
UnknownQueen:

Thanks for the response ma, I've not said I wanna sue the bank, my anger with the bank is that I haven't been formally notified of the reasons for the freeze, right now we don't know how to go about it, After carrying out my underground check, First customer care, it's the issue of account update, the next said, its KYC and later said the order is from Ondo Police force, the last who helped checked said its from the Efcc, if u were in my shoes how would you have tackled the case?, that's what prompted the lawyer to write them to know reasons for the freeze but it has been left unattended to, I can't just call the guys at Ondo if we don't have the correct details on why their's a freeze placed on the account, hope you do understand me?

Wish you a happy Sunday.

Ok I get. I thought they had informed you about the reason behind the freeze. Go back to the bank and ask to speak with the Branch Head . Use your belle to pull emotional strings. Insist on knowing exactly the unit that did it and their address( you are entitled to have that info). They may not give you the reason the freeze was placed or who put it, but they should tell you where to go to get answers.

Hopefully it is resolved soon. Pale.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UnknownQueen(f): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
davsquared:

Ok I get. I thought they had informed you about the reason behind the freeze. Go back to the bank and ask to speak with the Branch Head . Use your belle to pull emotional strings. Insist on knowing exactly the unit that did it and their address( you are entitled to have that info). They may not give you the reason the freeze was placed or who put it, but they should tell you where to go to get answers.

Hopefully it is resolved soon. Pale.

Thanks sweets, uve been very helpful, God bless U.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Team March mama's how una dey? Wow! March is almost here, I can't wait to meet my prince charming that kicks me silly morning and night grin

How is every? Hope you've started buying baby things. Please, buy now that you are not too heavy o. My baby clothing and other baby items have been sent to Nigeria but I still have few items like baby bed, feeding bottle, baby carrier, breast pump and hospital things to buy. I'll have to go and buy those myself before I become biggy biggy....heavy heavy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 28,27,26,25, and 24
May God continue to strengthen us all.
Hope we are all doing fine?

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
Let's endeavour to take care of ourselves properly and shop when you can.
Hows baby kicking??

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker..................... EDD.......................SEX
1. rbae ................... 24th March...................Bobo

2. Sparklebee..........15th March

3. kokolet007...........15th March..................Bobo

4. Frozenelsa............ 5th March................. Bobo

5. Lehwah ...................1st March .................Bobo

6. diamondc..............25th March

7. Jaygrl.....................30th March.................Sisi

8. PraisesG.................8th March

9. Jibola22..................6th March

10.goodfortun............ 10th March.............. Bobo

11. Naomi1990............4th March.................Bobo

12. Jennyurch..............4th March

13. Debuyima...............23rd March

14. Eyifunmi................31st March

15. vicvicky.................30th March

16. Iyawotuntun............ 7th March........... Bobo

17. successhungry........31st March......... Bobo

We want Sisi's too o, mama's go and check baby sex o.
Wishing all mamas safe waddling and abeg make una eat well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
sunbestie:

Wow! Congrats mama..
@Giddyperson and Chanbaby una cappo don offload oo
Chanbaby was so right, she came back with BA.

Anugod:
Woop! woop!! woop!!! Our adorableprincess is here!! *Dancing*
Congrats sis, welcome to Motherhood kiss kiss

Giddyperson come and see your cappo o

leading by example. I'm getting jealouser
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
barag:

I guessed as much. You are welcome in the name of the Lord. Missyblissy another member has come o. Pls add her. We don dey plenty small small
Thank you very much, may God bless you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Rbae:

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL

Silent reader mode deactivated. Please, add me to team March;though I have 2 edds 31st march and 8th April. I dunno which one to believe sef undecided
Sex:boy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Giddyperson:

My 16th is almost passing me by. I swear I can feel my baby's big head still making it's way down. Painful some thing. All my muscles ache from climbing stairs yesterday and I'm really regretting it. I might just lie down for the rest of my pregnant days and let nature take its course cheesy

U got me laughing alot. Don't worry it will soon be over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA
Congratulations dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA

cappo congrats.Thank God the battle was won. welcome baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA

Yayyyy, adorablewifey is now adorablemummy with adorablebaby. So so happy for you. God bless your baby. Congrats sis

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA

We can't keep silent. Glory be to God. Congratulations Adorablemama, kisses to adorable princess . more Grace to adorabledaddy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA
Congratulations ma'am, may God make your princess everything you pray for.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA
Woohoo. I thought as much. Congratulations mama. God bless the family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA

Congratulations adorablecappo. welcome adorablePrincess, may your life be filled with everything beautiful and glorious.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yay! Congrats Adorablewifey. Thank God who made this possible. So glad for you. Welcome, adorableprincess kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdedoyinO(f): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA

Congratulations mama. God bless your princess. Speedy healing in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peacefulhome(f): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA

This is lovely. Congrats oh. I rejoice with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peacefulhome(f): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA

This is lovely. Congrats, I rejoice with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Agbgift(f): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Good evening everyone. pls quick question, is it safe for pregnant women to eat salad especially mixed with cabbage?
Note: New mum to be in the building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA

Yay!!!!
Latest mommy in town!
Congratulations to you!
And a big fat welcome to Adorable Princess. May she be all you prayed for and some more. Amin
Enjoy motherhood kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Agbgift:
Good evening everyone. pls quick question, is it safe for pregnant women to eat salad especially mixed with cabbage?
Note: New mum to be in the building.

It is safe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4812) (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) (4817) (4818) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.