Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148946 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) (4817) (4818) (4819) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by patty3: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Agbgift:
Good evening everyone. pls quick question, is it safe for pregnant women to eat salad especially mixed with cabbage?
Note: New mum to be in the building.
It is good provided it is prepared in a hygienically clean environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Agbgift(f): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
zaynie:

It is safe
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Agbgift(f): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
patty3:

It is good provided it is prepared in a hygienically clean environment.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaygrl(f): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Rbae:
Team March mama's how una dey? Wow! March is almost here, I can't wait to meet my prince charming that kicks me silly morning and night grin

How is every? Hope you've started buying baby things. Please, buy now that you are not too heavy o. My baby clothing and other baby items have been sent to Nigeria but I still have few items like baby bed, feeding bottle, baby carrier, breast pump and hospital things to buy. I'll have to go and buy those myself before I become biggy biggy....heavy heavy.
Thanks Cappo for checking up on us. I am yet to start shopping,I will do that in January or early February...when I was pregnant with my first by this time my bag was packed already...lol.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by inioluwajoe(f): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sanyem:
[/quote]me and the baby are doing fine ma, I hope all our Jan teamies are getting ready. supernatural birth to us all. thanks for checking up on us smiley[quote author=Sanyem post=73841223]
me and the baby are doing fine ma, I hope all our Jan teamies are getting ready. supernatural birth to us all. thanks for checking up on us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lovely baby bed!

Please, have any Mama in the house ordered baby items or other stuff from Aliexpress? What's their services like? Dh said its better to order via Ali express cos it's cheaper and of better quality. A bed sold for 70k in the market goes for 50k on Ali express. I don't like the idea of ordering stuffs online cos I had a terrible experience with an online store here in Nigeria. I ordered a nice gown but a Chinese gown was delivered after making payment.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
successhungry:

Silent reader mode deactivated. Please, add me to team March;though I have 2 edds 31st march and 8th April. I dunno which one to believe sef undecided
Sex:boy

Welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jaygrl:
Thanks Cappo for checking up on us. I am yet to start shopping,I will do that in January or early February...when I was pregnant with my first by this time my bag was packed already...lol.

..ok mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:03am On Dec 17, 2018
Congratulations ma

God bless and keep your princess. Amen kiss kiss
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA
After a fierce Battle Jehovah made a way for us. AdorablePrincess is here. She made her grand entrance yesterday 15 Dec at about 5:45pm. Mother and child are doing okay with Daddy overjoyed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 2:40am On Dec 17, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA
After a fierce Battle Jehovah made a way for us. AdorablePrincess is here. She made her grand entrance yesterday 15 Dec at about 5:45pm. Mother and child are doing okay with Daddy overjoyed.

Yes ooo, my paddy is now a mummy, glory be to God

Our Adorable Princess you are blessed and a blessing all the days of your life, you will be a pace setter in your generation, as your parents have known your beginning they will never know your end God bless you dearie.

Mummy Adorablewifey thank God for victory, my love to AdorableDaddy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 3:56am On Dec 17, 2018
Congratulations Dec capi
It ended in praise.
Welcome adorableprincess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 4:01am On Dec 17, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA
yay! Congratulations my able cappo may your princess be a source of joy and blessings to your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 4:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Rbae:
Lovely baby bed!

Please, have any Mama in the house ordered baby items or other stuff from Aliexpress? What's their services like? Dh said its better to order via Ali express cos it's cheaper and of better quality. A bed sold for 70k in the market goes for 50k on Ali express. I don't like the idea of ordering stuffs online cos I had a terrible experience with an online store here in Nigeria. I ordered a nice gown but a Chinese gown was delivered after making payment.

Yeah I have experience ordering stuff from aliexpress back then. I personally didn’t trust them enough to purchase anything expensive because some things I ordered weren’t of the right size/specification although those were clothes. If you don’t mind not seeing the items or inspecting them physically, you can go ahead and buy. Just know it might be hard to return if something isn’t right and it takes time for delivery. Due to the lack of appropriate postal services in Nigeria, they will deliver to nipost who in turn will send to the nearest post office to you for pick up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 4:18am On Dec 17, 2018
Congrats Adorablewifey, enjoy vigilante grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2018
Iyamefa:

Yeah I have experience ordering stuff from aliexpress back then. I personally didn’t trust them enough to purchase anything expensive because some things I ordered weren’t of the right size/specification although those were clothes. If you don’t mind not seeing the items or inspecting them physically, you can go ahead and buy. Just know it might be hard to return if something isn’t right and it takes time for delivery. Due to the lack of appropriate postal services in Nigeria, they will deliver to nipost who in turn will send to the nearest post office to you for pick up

Thanks so so much for ur comment mama. I really appreciate it. How are the twins doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2018
rabluk:

My pipo, please respond to the quoted abeg. I take God beg u.
Cc zaynie , floraec , giddyperson , gegyna , joomie messyodi
you can read on fenugreek seeds and oil...women in the North use it for firmness after childbirth and it also helps in lactation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Giddyperson Good morning how is the waddling? Have u recovered from the pain of climbing stair case grin. It is well with us oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA

My sisi has given birth...praise the lord!!!!!!

I am coming for my owo soup

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2018
Chanbaby:
Giddyperson Good morning how is the waddling? Have u recovered from the pain of climbing stair case grin. It is well with us oh.
Its worse this morning. They are saying I should climb again so it would relieve me, but I'm not doing. cheesy I'm still sticking to my lying down plan, maybe an evening walk if I'm bored. I have a weird dislike for odd numbers, so my new target dates are 18th and 20th.

How are you, is your 4cm still at 4cm? Our Cappo has left us to fend for ourselves cheesy sad. Mixed feelings
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2018
Father,Lord we thank you for your love and blessings on our lives.We thank you because your grace is sufficient for us in this nine months journey.
We appreciate you for you are making the rest of our waddling days easier,we are getting the necessary help and medical care we deserve because you are in charge.Everlasting God,we equally thank you for the short complication free,deliveries we will experience. We also beg for our GTC moms,to join us soonest, through Christ our Lord,Amen.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ciscagirl: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2018
Gud day every one. Pls, my name shld be included on the list for team march. My edd is 21 March .

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jflobaby: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Besea:
Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.

Very soon we will be getting Birth Alerts here. I'm so excited.
1. besea... 11/1/2019... Na me

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019... XY... How are you doing?

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019... You've been silent for too long? How are you

4. cutewifey...10/1/2019...XY... How's your cute self?

5. Melly245…26/1/2019... XX... Say hello to us nah

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019... XX.. How's the pushing?

7. Fibett…? /1/2019... Please say hello

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019... XX... You don born

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019... Mama, Are you arand?

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019... You've been MIA

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY... Hope you are good?

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019... How body?

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019... Please respond so we'll know u r okay

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY... Knock, knock

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY... Long time o

16. helen4... 3/1/2019.... XX... Mama, you don born?

17. Chithejoyfulmom... 6/1/2019...? We no dey see ur brake light again.

18. Inioluwajoe... 17/1 /2019 ... XY... Is you fine?

19. jflobaby... 21/1/2019... XY... Awayu?

20. obinnanelson4…?/1/2019...? Nna are we fighting?

21. ftmum... I greet you ma, please supply us your date and every every.

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies

We are doing fine Cappo, the tiredness this period is second to none. I cant wait to get my body back. I am officially tired of being pregnant. angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jflobaby: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2018
Adorablewifey:
BA BA BA

Congrats Mama!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Giddyperson:
Its worse this morning. They are saying I should climb again so it would relieve me, but I'm not doing. cheesy I'm still sticking to my lying down plan, maybe an evening walk if I'm bored. I have a weird dislike for odd numbers, so my new target dates are 18th and 20th.

How are you, is your 4cm still at 4cm? Our Cappo has left us to fend for ourselves cheesy sad. Mixed feelings

My dear its really mixed feelings oh. As I'm here now any small thing I fit cry bucket full cos I'm so emotional. Cappo left us oh. sheep without shepherd now. They ever said their cervix is high not my own. IM planning on feasting on pineapple but I'm scared. Pls check ur pm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Chanbaby:

My dear its really mixed feelings oh. As I'm here now any small thing I fit cry bucket full cos I'm so emotional. Cappo left us oh. sheep without shepherd now. They ever said their cervix is high not my own. IM planning on feasting on pineapple but I'm scared. Pls check ur pm.
I've forgotten the details of that email.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Congrats @Adorablewifey God bless your princess, speedy recovery to you.
December mamas well done!! Other waddling mama’s, God will see you all through to the end.
My May teamies, how una dey?
I’m really enjoying 2nd trimester, so thankful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2018
Congratulations cappo @Adorablewifey. God bless the family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
Rbae:
Lovely baby bed!

I didn't have a good experience with Ali express,the things I bought from them were of very low quality,China low quality and it takes abt 3weeks for dem 2 deliver..my dear is beta u go 2 d market and inspect what u want 2 buy 2 avoid stories

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mamas good day,
First i want to thank all those who have called us for support. This evening my husband is to enter the theatre for the hernia surgery but the deposit required is out challenge now because it is not complete.

The total required is #220,000. We have raised #86,000 so far and the deposit is #150,000.
Please my sisters, I plead for support so i dont end this year in tears. Thank you for all your prayers.

We appreciate.

Please Our phone lines: 08031845588, 08105988503

Thanks and God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
jflobaby:

We are doing fine Cappo, the tiredness this period is second to none. I cant wait to get my body back. I am officially tired of being pregnant. angry

Lol, sorry e hear. E remain small.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) (4817) (4818) (4819) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.