Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159080 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4849) (4850) (4851) (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wait oo. Its been long i read birth stories o. Abeg mamas come out n give us ur BS if you're owing once you're strong enough. Especially the November n December mamas. Let's learn from u biko

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
okeoghene4real:
@ January cappo

Thank God for victory given to us, our daughter was born 3pm today after 72hours of labor weighing 3.4 with little tear.
Baby, mummy, daddy and big sister doing great.

To my others team mates, you shall deliver with ease in jesus name Amen
Congrats mama, God bless ur baby

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 SIGNING OUT

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR IT'S A WRAP.
Just like yesterday when we all announced our bfps, it all seem like it wasn't going to come to an end but here we are, it's all over. To God be the glory.
May our children continue to bring nothing but Joy. As we've known their beginning, may we not see their end.
May they be all that we pray for and many more.
To my teammates, thank you all for being such great teamies.. Let's do it again in 2020 kiss
For those who suffered loses, surely as God lives, you'll get double for your troubles, beauty for ashes and laughter for every tears this year in jesus name.
To the remaining waddling mamas, God who saw to completion to our pregnancy and delivery will see to yours to yours too.
To every mama on this thread, thank you for keeping the thread alive. Your presence on the thread made the whole journey easy with so much fun. Once again gracias.
Our GTC sisters the time is now, you are next online for miracles. 2019 is sure going to send lots of baby dust than 2018 did. God is silencing mockers this year. Ttc is sure losing lots of battles this year.
Below is a breakdown of birth recorded in November, December and January. Indeed it ended in praise.

NOVEMBER PORTERS
Veektorious08....... XX................Delivered 4/12
Fashion trend........
Teewhysafe..............XX,.............Delivered 3/12 BS Seen
DECEMBER PORTERS TO NOVEMBER.
Chloe0.0…...................................Returned Angel
Iamsuskay................XY............Delivered 30/11
babestell..................XX.............Delivered 29/11
JANUARY PORTERS
Helen4....................XX..............Delivered 25/12
Evamunlm..............XY..............Delivered 27/12
Obinnanelson4.......XX..............Delivered 29/12
DECEMBER PORTERS TO JANUARY
Foreveryoung1515..XX............Delivered 01/01
Giddyperson............XY.............Delivered 03/01
Chanbaby... ............XY..............Delivered 03/01

DECEMBER BIRTH
01.suzy......................XX...........Delivered 02/12
02. Spakuls...............XY............Delivered 27/12
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy..................XY...........Delivered 23/12
05. Dartsy99.............XY.............Delivered 08/12..BS Seen
06. adorablewifey....XX.............Delivered 15/12..BS Seen
07. Munarule............XY.............Delivered 3/12
08. exquizit..............XX..............Delivered 21/12
09.SlimBrawnie.....XY................Delivered 13/12..BS Seen
010. Phlota...............XY.............Delivered 04/12..BS Seen
011. pweetyoge........XY............Delivered 21/12..BS Seen
012.fourfunmi..........XY.............Delivered 17/12..BS Seen
013.omavicky...........XY.............Delivered 27/12
014.Bennyandrew...............XY..........11/12/18 we await your BA
015.Eriolaoluwa.......XX............Delivered 11/12
016.mum2bsoon....XX.............Delivered 26/12
017.eletu11.............XY.............Delivered 24/12
018.peng4...............XX.............Delivered 3/12
019.nutigal.....,........XX.............Delivered 24/12..BS Seen
020.samieea28......XX..............Delivered 8/12
021.Jenonye..........XY..............Delivered 14/12..BS Seen
022.Milaby.............XY...............Delivered 31/12
023.MercyMercy....XY..............Delivered 16/12..BS Seen
024.zeb04............XX................Delivered 06/12
025.Yasmeena.....XY................Delivered 25/12
026.Chinnybaby99......XY.........Delivered 9/12..BS Seen
027.Ayabaniyi.....XY..................Delivered 8/12

Team Dec18 it was an honour to have served you, thank you all for the privilege.
This is adorablewifey signing out, see you all in 2020.

Over and out kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alexandy2014(f): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Preeteejoe:
Happy Sunday house,first time mummy is here o angry grin team JUNE come and welcome me EDD is June 28

Welcome aboard teamie
God is in control

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
I just want to rant My sweating these days is not here at all n I am not liking it at all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Congrats mama cheesy

okeoghene4real:
@ January cappo

Thank God for victory given to us, our daughter was born 3pm today after 72hours of labor weighing 3.4 with little tear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alexandy2014(f): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
missyblissy:
Team June Roll Call!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Teamies!!!!!!! How is the pushing ministry?

1. missyblissy ___________ EDD 12th June
2. Barag. _________________EDD 24th/28th June
3. Horla01 _______________EDD 15th June
4. Waistbead _____________EDD 17th June
5. Josephine4good_______ EDD 18th June
6. Twogreatnations _______EDD 19th June.
7. Adaify08 _______________EDD 24th June
8. Nobledeals _____________EDD 26th June
9. Alexandy2014 __________EDD 26th June
10. Proudmum38__________EDD
11. Pitykitten______________EDD 26th June
12. Luciouscookie _________EDD 26th June
13. Sayoddy ______________EDD 10th June
14. Adaify08 _____________EDD
15. Preeteejoe ___________EDD 28th June
16. Konklushun___________EDD 5th June

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

Abeg if i no call your name, no vex oooo. Indicate and state your EDD. We shall all carry our Los in Jesus Name, Amen.
The Lord is our strength oo

Othe June mamas come out of hiding ooo and answer your call!!!!

Present
Will start antenatal this week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=keeki post=74430379][/quote]
Thank you cappo,
Happy new year to you all, May the Lord bless us all around. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 12:54am On Jan 07, 2019
Twogreatnations:

Present Cappo.Enjoying my bedrest and drinking water like a fish. Grateful to God that bleeding has stopped.

I thank God for his mercies. Please rest well. It shall definitely end in praise, in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 12:58am On Jan 07, 2019
Lehwah:
I just want to rant
My sweating these days is not here at all n I am not liking it at all

If you still dey rub cream for body, please stop and focus on leg and hand and face cis the heat is terrible. I stopped even before i got my bfp.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 4:59am On Jan 07, 2019
okeoghene4real:
@ January cappo

thank God for safe delivery and welcome little princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 5:18am On Jan 07, 2019
rabluk:
Wait oo. Its been long i read birth stories o. Abeg mamas come out n give us ur BS if you're owing once you're strong enough. Especially the November n December mamas. Let's learn from u biko
you're right and that's my favorite part.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2019
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 SIGNING OUT

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR IT'S A WRAP.
Just like yesterday when we all announced our bfps, it all seem like it wasn't going to come to an end but here we are, it's all over. To God be the glory.
May our children continue to bring nothing but Joy. As we've known their beginning, may we not see their end.
May they be all that we pray for and many more.
To my teammates, thank you all for being such great teamies.. Let's do it again in 2020 kiss
For those who suffered loses, surely as God lives, you'll get double for your troubles, beauty for ashes and laughter for every tears this year in jesus name.
To the remaining waddling mamas, God who saw to completion to our pregnancy and delivery will see to yours to yours too.
To every mama on this thread, thank you for keeping the thread alive. Your presence on the thread made the whole journey easy with so much fun. Once again gracias.
Our GTC sisters the time is now, you are next online for miracles. 2019 is sure going to send lots of baby dust than 2018 did. God is silencing mockers this year. Ttc is sure losing lots of battles this year.
Below is a breakdown birth recorded in November, December and January. Indeed it ended in praise.

NOVEMBER PORTERS
Veektorious08....... XX................Delivered 4/12
Fashion trend........
Teewhysafe..............XX,.............Delivered 3/12 BS Seen
DECEMBER PORTERS TO NOVEMBER.
Chloe0.0…...................................Returned Angel
Iamsuskay................XY............Delivered 30/11
babestell..................XX.............Delivered 29/11
JANUARY PORTERS
Helen4....................XX..............Delivered 25/12
Evamunlm..............XY..............Delivered 27/12
Obinnanelson4.......XX..............Delivered 29/12
DECEMBER PORTERS TO JANUARY
Foreveryoung1515..XX............Delivered 01/01
Giddyperson............XY.............Delivered 03/01
Chanbaby... ............XY..............Delivered 03/01

DECEMBER BIRTH
01.suzy......................XX...........Delivered 02/12
02. Spakuls...............XY............Delivered 27/12
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy..................XY...........Delivered 23/12
05. Dartsy99.............XY.............Delivered 08/12..BS Seen
06. adorablewifey....XX.............Delivered 15/12..BS Seen
07. Munarule............XY.............Delivered 3/12
08. exquizit..............XX..............Delivered 21/12
09.SlimBrawnie.....XY................Delivered 13/12..BS Seen
010. Phlota...............XY.............Delivered 04/12..BS Seen
011. pweetyoge........XY............Delivered 21/12..BS Seen
012.fourfunmi..........XY.............Delivered 17/12..BS Seen
013.omavicky...........XY.............Delivered 27/12
014.Bennyandrew...............XY..........11/12/18 we await your BA
015.Eriolaoluwa.......XX............Delivered 11/12
016.mum2bsoon....XX.............Delivered 26/12
017.eletu11.............XY.............Delivered 24/12
018.peng4...............XX.............Delivered 3/12
019.nutigal.....,........XX.............Delivered 24/12..BS Seen
020.samieea28......XX..............Delivered 8/12
021.Jenonye..........XY..............Delivered 14/12..BS Seen
022.Milaby.............XY...............Delivered 31/12
023.MercyMercy....XY..............Delivered 16/12..BS Seen
024.zeb04............XX................Delivered 06/12
025.Yasmeena.....XY................Delivered 25/12
026.Chinnybaby99......XY.........Delivered 9/12..BS Seen
027.Ayabaniyi.....XY..................Delivered 8/12

Team Dec18 it was an honour to have served you, thank you all for the privilege.
This is adorablewifey signing out, see you all in 2020.

Over and out kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Wow! thanks be to God for Dec.Mamas ,but plenty are owing us BS, please O!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2019
okeoghene4real:
@ January cappo

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2019
Lemonadewifey:
Please I need help. I have been having serious reflux acid since I took in, low appetite and waist pain when I bend down. Please what drugs can I take because I haven't started ante natal yet. The discomfort is too much for me.
Please go to the hospital!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2019
okeoghene4real:
@ January cappo

Thank God for victory. Welcome baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2019
Lemonadewifey:
Please I need help. I have been having serious reflux acid since I took in, low appetite and waist pain when I bend down. Please what drugs can I take because I haven't started ante natal yet. The discomfort is too much for me.

At this stage, the waist pain and low appetite is pretty normal but the acid reflux thing can be very discomforting and I think you should see a doctor to get safe relief drugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adaify08: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2019
missyblissy:
Adaify08 hope you are okay. How is the pushing ministry? Its not easy oooo. God is our strength

missyblissy am doing great oo, and how are you doing too..God is our strength oo..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sanyem(f): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=okeoghene4real post=74515245]@ January cappo

Congratulations , welcome new year baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2019
Good Morning mamas..

Pls o is it possible to be in between May and June?...Scan says June. LMP says May...though my period was not regular.

What do I do now?. Although I like the idea of May cos it's a very special month to me.. @Sunbestie Can you take me in? Lol.. untill we are sure abi? grin Want to stay green for now. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2019
PraisesG:

Please go to the hospital!
I will. Just still looking for the one to attend. Please who's staying in Abuja, Gwagwalada precisely that can recommend a good hospital. I don't want the teaching hospital because those people and strike is like ASUU and FG
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2019
Besea:

At this stage, the waist pain and low appetite is pretty normal but the acid reflux thing can be very discomforting and I think you should see a doctor to get safe relief drugs.
Thanks I will.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2019
Eat smaller meals more frequently and not a large meal at once. Don't lie down immediately after eating. Avoid spicy food.

You can get pregnacare, if you the type that doesn't like to swallow too many drugs and can afford it.
or you get Folic acid, Vitamin C, Fesolate.
Lemonadewifey:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Adaify08:
missyblissy am doing great oo, and how are you doing too..God is our strength oo..

Am fine oooo. Just that the baby want me to be eating anyhow. I have weight target and doc confirm it that i should not add more than 10kg for the total pregnancy base on my current weight and petite size. But my baby get hin own plans ooo see me waking up at 3am to eat else no sleep oooo. grin

God dey oooo shebi na me dey find weight now i don see am i dey run grin chai power of the tongue ooo cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2019
okeoghene4real:
@ January cappo

To my others team mates, you shall deliver with ease in Jesus name Amen

Congratulations mama, may you daughter be all that you prayed for and more

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2019
Misi16:

Team August tongue until [s]dating scan humbles me

If dating scan like, it should give you June ayam not going to release you after you and Amorprincesa have made me Cappo, you now want to jump ship ba? it is not possielephant

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Good morning mama's, February cappo and mums I hail.. So my story is an interesting but not a funny one. On 30th Dec, I became restless and unable to eat which is my own sign of labour and my stomach was contracting with with pains around my waist region . The next day we went to hospital and d Dr requested we do a scan scan said OS was slightly opened and Dr proceeded to check me and thanks to God, my cervix was intact but I was having contractions. He gave me three injections to strengthen baby's lungs incase she decides to come plus drugs to reduce contraction and was placed on bed rest.
The drugs came with adverse effects of headaches and weakness of the body. Had to visit a medical centre and they said same thing, take the drugs and bed rest. It persisted, I had to go back to the first hospital again, tests were run and malaria ++ was discovered and I was admitted immediately. After taking d drips the next day, contractions started again and hubby became uncomfortable with the whole process. He took me out of the hospital to Maternal and Child Hospital. There scan was requested and same thing was said. But was asked to drop know of the drugs and take enough rest, he said I will be on the drive till I get to 36-37wks and allow labour come.
Am at home now, but contraction comes on and off with waist pain.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2019
dbeauty:
Good Morning mamas..

Pls o is it possible to be in between May and June?...Scan says June. LMP says May...though my period was not regular.

What do I do now?. Although I like the idea of May cos it's a very special month to me.. @Sunbestie Can you take me in? Lol.. untill we are sure abi? grin Want to stay green for now. Thanks.
Welcome mama. I will advice u work with ur LMP whether it is regular or not. What's ur LMP date so we an calculate with it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2019
Yesitsme:
Good morning mama's, February cappo and mums I hail.. So my story is an interesting but not a funny one. On 30th Dec, I became restless and unable to eat which is my own sign of labour and my stomach was contracting with with pains around my waist region . The next day we went to hospital and d Dr requested we do a scan scan said OS was slightly opened and Dr proceeded to check me and thanks to God, my cervix was intact but I was having contractions. He gave me three injections to strengthen baby's lungs incase she decides to come plus drugs to reduce contraction and was placed on bed rest.
The drugs came with adverse effects of headaches and weakness of the body. Had to visit a medical centre and they said same thing, take the drugs and bed rest. It persisted, I had to go back to the first hospital again, tests were run and malaria ++ was discovered and I was admitted immediately. After taking d drips the next day, contractions started again and hubby became uncomfortable with the whole process. He took me out of the hospital to Maternal and Child Hospital. There scan was requested and same thing was said. But was asked to drop know of the drugs and take enough rest, he said I will be on the drive till I get to 36-37wks and allow labour come.
Am at home now, but contraction comes on and off with waist pain.

Ur babies are early children, them don't like wasting time inside belle cheesy
Abeg rest well and allow baby bake well. It must surely end in praise. Kpele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
#PRAYERMONDAY

We are grateful oh Lord
We are grateful oh Lord
For all You have done for us
We are grateful oh Lord

Heavenly Father, Our Keeper, Our Strength, Eternal Rock of Ages, we just want to thank you for all You have done, are doing and yet to do,
We thank you Lord for the women that have brought forth their babies on this thread, we thank You for working wonders in their lives and homes, we pray oh Lord that You continually be with each and everyone of them, provide for them abundantly and let them not lack anything good

Heavenly Father grant remaining Team January mothers swift, easy and painless deliveries without complication in Jesus Name, guide all their medical teams, they will work error free and in favour of all mothers in Jesus Name

For the rest of us Heavenly Father, guide us and keep watch over us, You have started this good work in & with us, we are rest assured that You will bring it to a successful and joyful end, our bodies functions perfectly to nurture and grow our babies, throughout this pregnancy we are filled with strength and vigor, MS, other sicknesses and diseases have no place in our bodies, none of us will cast our young or lose our loved ones and at the end of it all, You alone will take all the glory

Thank you for GTC mothers for in no time, You will surprise each and everyone of them pleasantly and fill their homes will unending Joy

Thank you Abba Father, for in Jesus Name I pray, Amen!!!

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
sunbestie:

Ur babies are early children, them don't like wasting time inside belle cheesy
Abeg rest well and allow baby bake well. It must surely end in praise. Kpele
you remember shey..my older baby was 35wks..make this one bake well oo although I have tire sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
damibaby:
Another team August 2019 here....hmmm the morning sickness no be here o.... headache, vomiting nausea spitting up and down...May God help us o

Welcome ma'm, hope the MS has calmed down now, don't worry in a very short time we would enter honeymoon phase and flex anyhow, just hang on you hia

(1) (2) (3) ... (4849) (4850) (4851) (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.