Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151918 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pls come and finish your BS oooo @Giddyperson

Giddyperson:
BS

EDD was 21st/23rd December and they came and passed.
I was given 2nd Jan as induction date and the doctor told me to pack my load if labour hadn't started by then and report to hospital. I did as instructed and showed up at the hospital before 8am on 2nd Jan cuz I was already very tired and wanted to give birth on that day.

Got there and the nurse i met said induction usually starts at either 6am or 12 midnight so that i should go home and come back at night. The hospital is at the state capital and we were coming from the village cuz that's where my family is atm. We sha decided to stay at my parents house which is like 5mins away from the hospital until the appointed time instead of going all the way back to the village again.

After sitting around at home for a while, I decided to go do a final scan before the induction and i took my kid sis along with me, we trekked all the way to the scan place which was like a 20 min walk. I was feeling the baby's weight so bad i could hardly walk and i had been feeling that way for over a week. The scan place was overcrowded and i ended up spending almost 5 hours there, got there 1pm, finally got a scan at 5pm ish. I intended walking back to the house after that but i felt so heavy and just couldn't do it so we didn't.

Got home past 5pm, had a bath and we left for the hospital before 8pm cuz i knew they would have more protocols and I needed to finish them before 12 midnight so they won't have a reason to bounce me again.

Got there and met the nurse i met in the morning who took me to one baby doctor (student doctor). That one told them to admit me and told me my induction would start at either 12 midnight or 6am. I told her to make it 12 midnight biko as I had already wasted the whole day. She said i had to bring a unit of blood for my induction, that its hospital policy and they can't start without it. She also sent me for pcv test.

My sisters left with my blood sample to do the pcv and also get the blood. They had to get numbers from them at the lab and call other hospitals around to hunt for blood since none of my sisters wanted to donate. They finally got the blood and test result back. And baby doctor said I'm good to go.

I was given a bed in a ward that looked like a secondary school dorm, I don't know hospital terminology cuz i hardly go there. My sisters slept on an empty bed beside me. Couldn't sleep well cuz i was having contractions, not painful ones tho but I was monitoring them and hoping they get more intense. At 12 midnight I went in search of baby doctor and told her its time to start induction. She called her boss (the consultant) and i guess that one told her that he won't be coming in since there was no other labour case that night. She told me my induction would be by 6am. I asked her to check me cuz I was having contractions.

She said I didn't look like someone that was having contractions and should go and sleep as morning would soon be here. I sha gave up and went and slept for a few hours.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations on your bfp!! You are welcome. Your fellow September teamies will add you to the list smiley Have a safe and smooth pregnancy smiley
Mumibaby:
Good evening mummies, am happy to be here today,
I got my BFP today, am team September, am waiting to see other team September mama's.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
@Giddyperson please come and complete your BS. You cannot give us half gist sad

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 SIGNING OUT

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR IT'S A WRAP.
Just like yesterday when we all announced our bfps, it all seem like it wasn't going to come to an end but here we are, it's all over. To God be the glory.
May our children continue to bring nothing but Joy. As we've known their beginning, may we not see their end.
May they be all that we pray for and many more.
To my teammates, thank you all for being such great teamies.. Let's do it again in 2020 kiss
For those who suffered loses, surely as God lives, you'll get double for your troubles, beauty for ashes and laughter for every tears this year in jesus name.
To the remaining waddling mamas, God who saw to completion to our pregnancy and delivery will see to yours to yours too.
To every mama on this thread, thank you for keeping the thread alive. Your presence on the thread made the whole journey easy with so much fun. Once again gracias.
Our GTC sisters the time is now, you are next online for miracles. 2019 is sure going to send lots of baby dust than 2018 did. God is silencing mockers this year. Ttc is sure losing lots of battles this year.
Below is a breakdown of birth recorded in November, December and January. Indeed it ended in praise.

NOVEMBER PORTERS
Veektorious08....... XX................Delivered 4/12
Fashion trend........
Teewhysafe..............XX,.............Delivered 3/12 BS Seen
DECEMBER PORTERS TO NOVEMBER.
Chloe0.0…...................................Returned Angel
Iamsuskay................XY............Delivered 30/11
babestell..................XX.............Delivered 29/11
JANUARY PORTERS
Helen4....................XX..............Delivered 25/12
Evamunlm..............XY..............Delivered 27/12
Obinnanelson4.......XX..............Delivered 29/12
DECEMBER PORTERS TO JANUARY
Foreveryoung1515..XX............Delivered 01/01
Giddyperson............XY.............Delivered 03/01
Chanbaby... ............XY..............Delivered 03/01

DECEMBER BIRTH
01.suzy......................XX...........Delivered 02/12
02. Spakuls...............XY............Delivered 27/12
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy..................XY...........Delivered 23/12
05. Dartsy99.............XY.............Delivered 08/12..BS Seen
06. adorablewifey....XX.............Delivered 15/12..BS Seen
07. Munarule............XY.............Delivered 3/12
08. exquizit..............XX..............Delivered 21/12
09.SlimBrawnie.....XY................Delivered 13/12..BS Seen
010. Phlota...............XY.............Delivered 04/12..BS Seen
011. pweetyoge........XY............Delivered 21/12..BS Seen
012.fourfunmi..........XY.............Delivered 17/12..BS Seen
013.omavicky...........XY.............Delivered 27/12
014.Bennyandrew...............XY..........11/12/18 we await your BA
015.Eriolaoluwa.......XX............Delivered 11/12
016.mum2bsoon....XX.............Delivered 26/12
017.eletu11.............XY.............Delivered 24/12
018.peng4...............XX.............Delivered 3/12
019.nutigal.....,........XX.............Delivered 24/12..BS Seen
020.samieea28......XX..............Delivered 8/12
021.Jenonye..........XY..............Delivered 14/12..BS Seen
022.Milaby.............XY...............Delivered 31/12
023.MercyMercy....XY..............Delivered 16/12..BS Seen
024.zeb04............XX................Delivered 06/12
025.Yasmeena.....XY................Delivered 25/12
026.Chinnybaby99......XY.........Delivered 9/12..BS Seen
027.Ayabaniyi.....XY..................Delivered 8/12

Team Dec18 it was an honour to have served you, thank you all for the privilege.
This is adorablewifey signing out, see you all in 2020.

Over and out kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Mamas still owing BS I'm pleading, I know vigillantee is real but try and find time to share your birth story. We all learnt from others BS, let others learn from ours biko.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mumibaby:
I got my BFP today, am team September, am waiting to see other team September mama's.

Congrats Mama, wish u a blissful preggy .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adaify08: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
missyblissy:
Please mamas what can i use to stop itching on my stomach. This itching is too much abeg and i heard if I give in to the itch na strech marks be that oooo. Please help ooo
nothing to use oo, itch biko, wen I was pregnant with my first born son, that's how I was itching eh, mamas told me same that stretch mark will be on tummy..I could not help but itch d more..I had my baby and my tummy was very smooth , no stretch mark atall..I jus believe is d type of skin u have sha or when u have had more kids..kpele nne
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Adaify08:
nothing to use oo, itch biko, wen I was pregnant with my first born son, that's how I was itching eh, mamas told me same that stretch mark will be on tummy..I could not help but itch d more..I had my baby and my tummy was very smooth , no stretch mark atall..I jus believe is d type of skin u have sha or when u have had more kids..kpele nne

Thanks mama! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Iyamefa:

Teamie pls what is this TT injection meant for?
I heard to protect the baby from any disease ..its a vaccine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mamas in the house.. Please what do you do when you have that strong urge to have sex.. But DH is not available
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Astilo:
Mamas in the house.. Please what do you do when you have that strong urge to have sex.. But DH is not available

Ah!!! shocked. Sabi mamas make una answer ooo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Astilo:
Teamie is on fire!!!!!.

I go use call finish him and if he is not yet around I go just sleep and put d feelings behind me and keep waiting for him.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
sunbestie:

Teamie is on fire!!!!!.

I go use call finish him and if he is not yet around I go just sleep and put d feelings behind me and keep waiting for him.
OK mama.. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Towerofgrace:

Correct mama, hope the MS has subsided now? God is your strength
For where, we are still here ooo.
Am so tired, seriously praying for this to come to an end sharperly.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
amorprincesa:
Eat smaller meals more frequently and not a large meal at once. Don't lie down immediately after eating. Avoid spicy food.

You can get pregnacare, if you the type that doesn't like to swallow too many drugs and can afford it.
or you get Folic acid, Vitamin C, Fesolate.
I don't eat much o but I get hungry seriously after one hour. Will start the pregnacare. Been taking folic acid and Fesolate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
Newborn and toddler Car seat available at affordable rate. Rocker, swing, playmat, breastpump and lots more also available.
Location is Isolo Lagos
Nationwide delivery available too.
Chat us on 07034853820 for any baby/ kids item u need.
Happy new year to all Mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
okeoghene4real:
@ January cappo

Thank God for victory given to us, our daughter was born 3pm today after 72hours of labor weighing 3.4 with little tear.
Baby, mummy, daddy and big sister doing great.

To my others team mates, you shall deliver with ease in jesus name Amen
Congratulations mama. Thank God for the victory. Welcome princess and Amen to your prayers

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
BS part 2

So I went to bed. I kept rereading my Supernatural Childbirth and making the confessions in them, I was still having painless contractions and praying it stays that way until i was fully dilated, at some point I stopped feeling the contractions at all and slept off.

Woke up, had my bath and they came to call me to report to the labour room for induction by 6am cuz the senior doctors were finally around. Got there and met the doctor who read the scan i did the day before and was laughing cuz the baby's weight said 4.6 cheesy. He examined my stomach and said my baby was really big. Like other doctors before him, he didn't seem to think I could deliver that size vaginally. He sha said he would let me try.

He got the induction tablet and told me he was going to insert it, but then he checked me first. I saw the surprise on his face when he checked as he kept inserting more fingers. Then he said 'madam no need to insert this tablet, you're already 4cm dilated' smiley smiley smiley

He then asked how come I wasn't feeling any contractions. I told him I felt it at some point last night but I wasn't feeling any atm. He told me I was having strong contractions and started to time them manually using his hand and a clock. He would tell me whenever the contractions start and when they stopped, and he kept asking 'How can you say you ain't feeling anything' as if he thought I was lying.

Then he did a membrane sweep which was again painless. So he told his colleagues that I had a very high threshold for pain and they should monitor me cuz I was going to give birth soon even though I didn't look it. He then started to convince me that I could birth the baby myself (as if I didn't know before) and that my massive tummy might just be more of amniotic fluid. Soon after that, he left and I never saw him again.

So I was told I was in active labour and told to remain on my bed (more like a slim uncomfortable examination table) and lie on my right side. There were other women in the labour room too, on their various tables, screaming down the whole place. The screams were getting to me and since no one was monitoring anyone in particular, i climbed down from my table and went back to my room.

Soon I started feeling the contractions again, but they were still painless. I stayed on my bed gisting with my sisters until the labour ward people came looking for me again. They said I was missing their monitoring, that they had to monitor the baby and I every thirty mins and I had missed a couple of them. I had to go back and lie down to be monitored. The nurse said I should feel free to walk about if I wanted but that I should always report at the top of every hour and at half the hour to be monitored. So i left again.

I went to go and look for food cuz je ku je was worrying me all through the pregnancy cheesy. Sent my kid sis to buy white rice and banga cheesy. The nurses kept commenting that 'Is this the person they said is in active labour'. Meanwhile they were other women screaming in the room who they refused admission into the labour ward cuz they hadn't gotten to 'active phase' yet.

Anyway soon the contractions started getting painful but bearable. Every time they hit, I'd freeze and say a very long 'Daaaang'. My kid sis was like 'Others are screaming Jesus, you're screaming dang, yours is not serious yet'.

This happened for like an hour and all this while it was getting more intense. Soon I felt like throwing up, pooing and peeing all at the same time. I decided to go and pee first and I went outside with my elder sis. I just stood and peed on the grass. Then we came back into the room.

As we were walking back, i felt something like a sac of water trying to fall out of my vagina. I told my sis that it felt like the baby along with its sac was trying to just fall out of my vagina. But i had been saying the same thing all week so she just laughed and didn't take me seriously. But the feeling kept getting worse each step I took, and soon I was touching the sac and holding it back from falling out cheesy

I told my sis that I was seriously holding something from falling out. She freaked out and started screaming for the nurse. One nurse rushed and came and tried to hold it and walk me back to the labour ward, but as soon as she touched it, water burst everywhere cheesy. All over me and her.

They brought a wheel chair and took me back to the labour ward. After my water burst, that was when the labour pain from hell hit me. Just like in GB's time, my supernatural childbirth faith once again flew out the window. The contractions became indescribably painful. A nurse checked me and asked one baby doctor to come and time my contractions. That one came with their big clock and started timing endlessly with her hand and mouth again.

The only way i could think to bear the contractions was to try and scream louder than the pain so i kept screaming. Kid sis later told me she tried to leave the building so that she can stop hearing me but no matter how far she went, she could hear me cheesy

I kept saying I want to push and the baby doctor kept saying I shouldn't push yet cuz they were still running around trying to gather what they needed. I finally just ignored them and started pushing. It took about 2-3 pushes for the baby's head to come out, same as the body. The whole process of pushing didn't last 5 mins. And it took about 20 mins from the time I was wheeled back into the labour room until I had the baby. He weighed 4.3kg and there was soooo much amniotic fluid so it wasn't small weight I was carrying around grin

So there, BS submitted and boot hung tongue tongue. Cappo Adorablewifey, thanks for absorbing all my trouble, it was nice doing business with you grin

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Chai,4.3 and no tear?Congrats once more @ Giddyperson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Halcyon123:
Chai,4.3 and no tear?Congrats once more @ Giddyperson
No tear ko. There was tear tho it doesn't feel as bad as the cuts I got from GB
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
@ Giddyperson. Wonderful birthday story you got there. It was indeed a supernatural birth. Thanks to almighty God who made it possible at his own time. Congratulations once again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Nice one Giddyperson. Well done!! Love your Birthstory

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2019
Astilo:
I heard to protect the baby from any disease ..its a vaccine

Okay, thank you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeydoc(f): 12:46am On Jan 08, 2019
Congratulations @giddyperson your birth story is inspiring oh! Was telling my husband yesterday that I have learned a lot from this forum. Today I have learned another one...me sef let me be serious with this supernatural childbirth oh! God that made it smooth for you will do it for the rest of us. Please take care of our prince.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 12:47am On Jan 08, 2019
Thank God for you Giddyperson.

side eyes to you as you said boots hung cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Josphine4good(f): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Present, MS is still dealing with me angry. I will start antenatal next month.
missyblissy:
Team June Roll Call!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Teamies!!!!!!! How is the pushing ministry?

1. missyblissy ___________ EDD 12th June
2. Barag. _________________EDD 24th/28th June
3. Horla01 _______________EDD 15th June
4. Waistbead _____________EDD 17th June
5. Josephine4good_______ EDD 18th June
6. Twogreatnations _______EDD 19th June.
7. Adaify08 _______________EDD 24th June
8. Nobledeals _____________EDD 26th June
9. Alexandy2014 __________EDD 26th June
10. Proudmum38__________EDD
11. Pitykitten______________EDD 26th June
12. Luciouscookie _________EDD 26th June
13. Sayoddy ______________EDD 10th June
14. Adaify08 _____________EDD
15. Preeteejoe ___________EDD 28th June
16. Konklushun___________EDD 5th June

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

Abeg if i no call your name, no vex oooo. Indicate and state your EDD. We shall all carry our Los in Jesus Name, Amen.
The Lord is our strength oo

Othe June mamas come out of hiding ooo and answer your call!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:13am On Jan 08, 2019
Josphine4good:
Present, MS is still dealing with me angry. I will start antenatal next month.

So sorry dear. You will soon get to the honeymoon phase. Don't worry it will stop soon. Kpele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 3:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Congratulations @ Giddyperson. Thank God for your safe delivery. You really tried for jekuje grin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:25am On Jan 08, 2019
@Giddyperson congratulations once again. Na real supernatural childbirth wow!!!! Our God is great!!! Kissess to GB for me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 3:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Mumibaby:

congratulations ma.may your joy be full.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 7:37am On Jan 08, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Happy new year to all of us here!!!! Welcome to a new month, a new beginning, and a new year 2019!!!!

Teamies how are we doing? We are feeling our babies kicks wella now abi?

I hope we are grooving and enjoying the Christmas/ new year rice and chicken with better drink to step it down grin The Harmattan season is a big enjoyment for some of us so enjoy it, if it is not treating u well kpele smiley we are getting to the permanent site soon so hold on and hold strong, it must surely end in praise for us all. 2019 we are meeting our precious ones in good health with plenty money for account.

Speak, speak and speak to ur baby positively. Talk to God always and don't forget to read motivational books if u have any.

If u have not register for antenatel pls go and register now it is very important.
If u have checked ur baby's gender tell us oo so i can update.

Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. Sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 _________ EDD 10th May
4. primadonnachika ____EDD 12th May Pink
5. irene670 ____________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 ______________ EDD 17th May
7. 19CannyMum _______ EDD 21st May Blue
8. adezie _______________ EDD 6th may
9. Yetunspepper __________ EDD 31st May
10. Mummyejire ___________ EDD 5th May
11. Ayomikunkco __________EDD 25th May
12. Marimaar _____________ EDD 14th May
13. Astilo _________________ EDD 4th May Pink
14. gurlnext2u ____________ EDD 27th May
15. treasuredm ______________ EDD 7th May Blue
16. dbeauty _________________EDD 29th May (welcome mama)
#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us
If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and sama ur EDD immediately

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate.

Present cappo. I have now become a kpekus mama oo. I hope I'm not alone in this Hot second trimester?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2019
Congratulations Giddyperson once again

hunged boots in your dreamtongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.