Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125138 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Thanks a lot, the pain stopped as soon as I resumed back to work.. Yes I registered for Antenatal last week. Thanks a lot ma.

We thank God, you too be checking up on mamas and answer questions ooo, don't be doing hide and seek abi runaway mama

Stay blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Great Mamas
Feels great to be here
I am new here, thread quite voluminous to go through but had to scan through a lil bit. I found the thread very educating that I can't hold myself from identifying & participating

This is actually my first Pregg...
About 7 weeks into the journey
As per me and hubby, we are both novice in this game infact we had to made Google our closest pals...
I am also Team August smiley

I have been on pregncare max from day one I discovered I was pregnant. No other drugs
Please I hope this is safe enough

I intend to register for antenatal before the week runs out although some person's told me to wait till 4-5 months old... just thinking �� (part of the reasons why I want to learn from great mamas)

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Great Mamas
Feels great to be here
I am new here, thread quite voluminous to go through but had to scan through a lil bit. I found the thread very educating that I can't hold myself from identifying & participating

As per me and hubby, we are both novice in this game infact we had to made Google our closest pals...

I have been on pregncare max from day one I discovered I was pregnant. No other drugs

I intend to register for antenatal before the week runs out although some person's told me to wait till 4-5 months old... just thinking �� (part of the reasons why I want to learn from great mamas)

Congratulations mama and welcome. Please add folic acid to the pregnacare and take it maybe 4 times in aweek as the folic acid in pregnacare is not enough. Recommended dosage is 400 mcg pregnacare has 400 ug

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Towerofgrace:

I laugh in Swahili, say again was it not you that was shuddering in 2017? hunniesuzie please tell her, plus all her mouth back then just wone year later she landed here again

EXHIBIT A

Please is nor me that say it, infact ayam sleeping
Lol you're mean. Why did you have to go digging.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
missyblissy:

Congratulations mama and welcome. Please add folic acid to the pregnacare and take it maybe 4 times in aweek as the folic acid in pregnacare is not enough. Recommended dosage is 400 mcg pregnacare has 400 ug

Thank you mama
You mean taking the folic acid 4 times in a week? Or do you mean the pregnancare tablet alongside folic acid 4 times in a week?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
nifeseun:
Hello, good day mothers.
Am team August, was planning to announce my bfp this month when i woke up and went to pee, i wiped and saw tiny clots of blood, have gone to do scan and was told they can see the sac but no foetus, i dont av any cramps n the clots is very tiny. Am really worried and sad, pls has any1 experienced it? The Dr asked me to wait till next week for it to flush out himself? Am soo scared.
Pls don't be in a hurry to take any decisions. I fell down the stairs when I was about 6 weeks gone and I started bleeding. The first sonographer we visited spent almost 1 hour consoling me and asking me to accept whatever result he gave as the will of God. Then he told me there was no more baby but only retained product. Oh how I cried. We called my mil and she just said I should go home and rest. We did a vaginal scan two days later at another centre and they could see the yolk sac. Am now 23 weeks gone. Pls wait a week and repeat the scan preferably the vaginal scan. It shows more details in early pregnancy than cervical scan. Its well with you and your baby.

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
I’d love to have it too ma’am Thanks na, gotten.

Giddyperson:

Jackie Mize. If you drop your email I can send you a copy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijesuloba: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Cappo besea and oda sabi mama,
Ave been aving dis chest pain dat comes and stay for some seconds and relieve me,saw my doc yesterday and he said is anxiety as a ftm,he gave me diazepam 5mg one daily for relaxation.abeg mamas i dont understand dis anxiety tin ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adaify08: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Giddyperson:

Jackie Mize. If you drop your email I can send you a copy
pls mama I want d copy as well..here is my email..Adaify08@gmail.com. tnx ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Pearl05:

Thanks a lot. How is our baby doing and your recovery? More grace to the family
Did you get it? Baby and I are doing great, thanks for asking
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
Akorkor:

Nothing will happen to your baby. Sometimes it’s too early to see the foetus. Have faith in God. I have experienced this before and at the end of the day I carried to term. Is the blood red? And how plenty is it?

Amen, i pray so too. Not much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
MamaTuoyo:

Sorry mama. I have experienced this and it turned out positive. Sometimes its too early to see anything. Please be positive, I know its hard. Take progesterone supplement and rest.

Don't be in a hurry to flush out your baby.

It will end in praise.

Ok, amen. I was told not to take anything, i pray it ends in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
Pearl05:

Did the Dr ruled out implantation bleeding? Put your mind at rest and don't engage in strenuous activities, rest well and observe yourself. You can seek second opinion by visiting another Dr.

It will end in praise.

Amen, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Towerofgrace:

Hello teamie, like other mamas have said, just relax and give it time most were in this same situation

Amen in Jesus name, have really been thinking.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
adezie:

Pls don't be in a hurry to take any decisions. I fell down the stairs when I was about 6 weeks gone and I started bleeding. The first sonographer we visited spent almost 1 hour consoling me and asking me to accept whatever result he gave as the will of God. Then he told me there was no more baby but only retained product. Oh how I cried. We called my mil and she just said I should go home and rest. We did a vaginal scan two days later at another centre and they could see the yolk sac. Am now 23 weeks gone. Pls wait a week and repeat the scan preferably the vaginal scan. It shows more details in early pregnancy than cervical scan. Its well with you and your baby.

Thank you, am relieved.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nawa o!!! 22 weeks and your bump is so inconspicuous. Baba God, where was I when portable bumps were shared, I refuse to post my bump pics today angry
Pearl05:
Rabluk , my senior
Sunbestie able cappo
Astilo
Mama Tuoyo

Whether you hear your name or not come out.

22wk 2days

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lol mama Towerofgrace, you sabi find trouble o. Truly the internet never forgets wink
Towerofgrace:

I laugh in Swahili, say again was it not you that was shuddering in 2017? hunniesuzie please tell her, plus all her mouth back then just wone year later she landed here again

EXHIBIT A

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BuddingSpear(f): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hello mummies and mummies to be.

Registering here officially as team August.

Cappo @Towerofgrace please add me.

May we all carry to term with healthy babies in Jesus name.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
nifeseun:

Amen, i pray so too. Not much.

It is well. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
January mamas, make una shake body na. What is happening? No BA, nothing. We are waiting o.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Congratulations and welcome!!
oluwaleokey:
Great Mamas
Feels great to be here

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Have plenty of rest and repeat the scan in a week. Please see another Dr for a second opinion wink
nifeseun:
Hello, good day mothers.
Am team August, was planning to announce my bfp this month when i woke up and went to pee, i wiped and saw tiny clots of blood, have gone to do scan and was told they can see the sac but no foetus, i dont av any cramps n the clots is very tiny. Am really worried and sad, pls has any1 experienced it? The Dr asked me to wait till next week for it to flush out himself? Am soo scared.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
ijesuloba:
Ave been aving dis chest pain dat comes and stay for some seconds and relieve me,saw my doc yesterday and he said is anxiety as a ftm,he gave me diazepam 5mg one daily for relaxation.abeg mamas i dont understand dis anxiety tin ooo

He may be right, please try and relax and don't think too much about labour/delivery. Please don't consult Dr Google.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
ijesuloba:

He may be right, please try and relax and don't think too much about labour/delivery. Please don't consult Dr Google. We are there already, it shall end in praises.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Towerofgrace:

EXHIBIT A

Mama d mama after u na u joor... grin
Giddyperson no allow their prayer work this time oo but u will come back and do dat team 2020 on ur mind since cool

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
oluwaleokey:

Thank you mama
You mean taking the folic acid 4 times in a week? Or do you mean the pregnancare tablet alongside folic acid 4 times in a week?

Yes. Like you take Monday skip Tuesday take Wednesday skip thursday etc

It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Great Mamas
Feels great to be here

U are welcome... As a FTM I will advice u register early like 3 months so u will be monitored well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
gurlnext2u:
January mamas, make una shake body na. What is happening? No BA, nothing. We are waiting o.

Cool down for Jesus. We dey come

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
primadonnachika:
@ capo sunbestie, we are fine o. Team May present and repping. Only that the hunger these days ehn! I can’t keep up o. One minute I’m eating the next minute I’m hungry.

Our LOs shall be a joy to us. No stress, no worry, no sorrow.
Eat oooo how I wish I can eat like u sad
Take care oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
My teamie @adezie how are u doing? U have not been answering roll call.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
BuddingSpear:
Hello mummies and mummies to be.

Registering here officially as team August.

Cappo @Towerofgrace please add me.

May we all carry to term with healthy babies in Jesus name.
Welcome sis. Happy and smooth pregnancy journey to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BuddingSpear(f): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
sunbestie:

Welcome sis. Happy and smooth pregnancy journey to u

Thanks sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.