Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155671 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) (4879) (4880) (4881) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gbollyjolly: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Besea:
Praise God with me! I had my baby, a boy at 5:15 am weighing 3.9kg without tear. Birthstory when I'm stronger na sleep get me so.
congratulationscongratulations!!! How many weeks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Anuoluwapo2019:
I have lost my baby again!!!
I eventually went for the cervical cerclage on Sunday and it was done successfully.
Only for my water to burst yesterday night at about 8:30pm.
We rushed to the hospital and was told it had happened again!
My doc had to loosen the stitch and induced me cry cry cry cry..
I was in labor since then till 11am tiday and my baby boy was brought out dead!!!! cry
My God, my Hubby's tears is killing killing me! cry cry
He is trying to be strong for me, but i can see it clearly that he is broken!!!!!! cry cry cry cry
Mamas, please pray for us!

Its well with you. May God console you the only way He can. A bigger testimony is on the way.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2019
Besea:
Praise God with me! I had my baby, a boy at 5:15 am weighing 3.9kg without tear. Birthstory when I'm stronger na sleep get me so.

Congratulations grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2019
Anuoluwapo2019:
I eventually went for the cervical cerclage on Sunday and it was done successfully.
I was in labor since then till 11am tiday and my baby boy was brought out dead!!!! cry
He is trying to be strong for me, but i can see it clearly that he is broken!!!!!! cry cry cry cry
May God console u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Chithejoyfulmom:
Our God is an awesome God. our son arrived today @12:19am, 41 weeks 4days,3.1kg. mom is strong, dad is overjoyed, big sister is Extra happy. bs coming soon.

Congrats mama grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Honeydoc:
Please help me praise this AWESOME God that moves mountains and does wonders. Delivered my beautiful baby girl at 2:20am today through VD with no tear. Baby healthy and weighing 2.5 kg, mummy is overjoyed and daddy is super happy! Birth story to follow soon! Let me try and sleep!

Congrats mam, let me tap into this VD with no tear that is just dropping back to back grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2019
gbollyjolly:
congratulationscongratulations!!! How many weeks?
Lmp 40 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helen4(f): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2019
congrats cappo Besea and all other mamas that have popped out their cuties.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2019
Goldenheart002:
Happy new year and congrats to all January mamas
Giddyperson, u be MVP kiss kiss

My former teamies, what's happening??
Mama Curvilicious, someone's birthday loading! Hope another someone is baking? grin grin
Mummyaudrey, birthday loading too abi? Coman join ur new team o
Mama Holysteph??
Mama Chijiuche??
Mama Mitche15??

Mama bloomingbud, our next door neighbor, shey idowu is baking......yeeeh! Who slapped me?
Mama claseek, is somebody's sista loading? Or loaded?
All January 2018 mamas, kilon sele? I'm ready to be back oh but AF went MIA, who knows how to induce it?

Birthday was a hit! I didn't expect d crowd I got

Ayam still thinking o
Is yours fulling baked yet?
I wantu coman do omugwo o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Anuoluwapo2019:

May God grant you and your hubby the strength to bear this loss.
Father visit again and perfect your work in this family
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2019
congrats besea I tap into your no tear baby delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2019
Besea:

Wow.....congratulations cappoo.

Team January mamas, safe delivery to the remaining of us

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2019
Besea:
congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2019
dbeauty:

Lol at temporary bedroom..it will end in praise.
Amen o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sanyem(f): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Am so happy to hear this,our cappo, congratulations to you and your household

Praise God with me! I had my baby, a boy at 5:15 am weighing 3.9kg without tear. Birthstory when I'm stronger na sleep get me so. [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sanyem(f): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Anuoluwapo2019:

You will carry your babies this year.... because God is giving you double for your troubles. It's not easy but you'll laugh at last and all these will become story. E-hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Besea:

Ji mmiri oku kwanu
Hmm,omelaa?Ekele diri Chukwu!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Besea... January cappo, congratulations Mama and all the January mamas giving us back to back BA...the Lord make it easy for the rest. There shall be no loss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by majestique(f): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Anuoluwapo2019:

This is sad....May God comfort and heal your pain. Please don't lose hope cos i know you'll testify soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Besea:
Another blessings of the day,to God be the glory!
Congratulations,my dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by majestique(f): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Finally! Thank God January mama's are droppig their B A's....

congrats to all the mama's that have dropped...
congrats to those that are waiting to drop because it will surely end in praise.
congrats to those that are expecting because i know you will testify soon.

shout out to team February!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Anuoluwapo2019:

You are a strong woman, and believe me you will be a mother before the year runs out... i will put you in prayers. Weep no more. Your testimony is just around the corner. Keep being strong ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Besea:
Congratulations. He shall be a blessing to his generation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Honeydoc:
Please help me praise this AWESOME God that moves mountains and does wonders. Delivered my beautiful baby girl at 2:20am today through VD with no tear. Baby healthy and weighing 2.5 kg, mummy is overjoyed and daddy is super happy! Birth story to follow soon! Let me try and sleep!
Congratulations and welcome baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Besea:
God be praised. Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Besea:

Congrats cappo and other mamas that have given birth. May God bless your bundles of joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ma'am Anuoluwapo2019, may God console you and your hubby and give you double for your trouble sooner than you expect. You shall not cast your young again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumben(f): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
@ Anuoluwapo2019, take heart sis, God will wipe ur tears sooner than u expect with multiple kids. be strong
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumben(f): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
team February, where una dey? our cappo? no roll call again? y'all shud come out of hiding and tell us how d journey is so far? me av bn having serious hip pain especially when I try getting up from d bed. d pain is unbearable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mumben:
team February, where una dey? our cappo? no roll call again? y'all shud come out of hiding and tell us how d journey is so far? me av bn having serious hip pain especially when I try getting up from d bed. d pain is unbearable.
Sorry dear, February is around the corner.
Do you get up,from side ways or straight?
Me I slide down the bed and turn before getting up instead of sitting straight,or go from slide to sitting to standing.
Take care
Cappo Rabluk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) (4879) (4880) (4881) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.