Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125613 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4872) (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
missyblissy:

I bought Lontor rechargeable fan on jumia during thier Black Friday sales for 14k but its sold for 16k plus when you had delivery it will be 17k plus or less. I will search for it on jumia and post it

Mode don't ban me ooooo am not advertising am only helping a fellow mama ooooo please ooooo
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeydoc(f): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
missyblissy:

Sent
Thanks mama! God bless you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pregnancy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pregnancy is not cheap, I suppose...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
redsocks:

Please i want too.

Thanks

Sent

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Fisayomi1:

Please I need the ebook what to expect when expecting too. . thanks

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Fisayomi1:

Please I need the ebook what to expect when expecting too. thanks
Seen. Thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Besea:

Just keep drinking lots of water and put your feet up and please use the toilet as often as possible. We go dey alright. 39 weeks + 6 according to LMP date
Thanks cappo. It shall surely end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Messyodi:

Drink a loooooot of water

Thanks mama. I ll do so
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by redsocks(f): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
missyblissy:

Sent

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyawotuntun: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
So this is about weird pregnancy symptoms. For me, during first trimester, d smell of myself made me nauseous, as in I could actually smell my private part especially if I’m on only pants or I’m urinating, d thing was really odd and embarrassing but second trimester saw the end of it. I also hated the smell of pepper and boiled meat, I could tolerate other odors. Nw in third trimester, things Jst keep slipping off my hands! From key to book to biro, phone, watch name it. When I pick something I hv to make a conscious effort not to drop it, it is kind of funny and weird! So what are some of your strange pregnancy symptoms

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Iyawotuntun:
So this is about weird pregnancy symptoms. For me, during first trimester, d smell of myself made me nauseous, as in I could actually smell my private part especially if I’m on only pants or I’m urinating, d thing was really odd and embarrassing but second trimester saw the end of it. I also hated the smell of pepper and boiled meat, I could tolerate other odors. Nw in third trimester, things Jst keep slipping off my hands! From key to book to biro, phone, watch name it. When I pick something I hv to make a conscious effort not to drop it, it is kind of funny and weird! So what are some of your strange pregnancy symptoms
The slipping thing, didn't know that was a symptom. I broke every breakable bowl plate in my house when I was pregnant, I thought I'd break my phone screen too cuz things just kept slipping from my hands

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 3:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Same here dear.. OK I will get back to u shortly.. seen
Tripletwins222:

Mama, how u dey? Happy new year. I sent u a mail as I was unable to reach you on phone. Pls, reply asap. Thanks a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 3:34am On Jan 17, 2019
Thanks drlyn
missyblissy:

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 5:00am On Jan 17, 2019
Rbae:

Yes 100%.
My people my people. @ Astilo and @Rbae. I greet una. U guys should be courageous. The jony no too far again.Warm love and christian greetings from me to ya"all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2019
missyblissy:

Sent
Good morning mama. Please can I also get the eBook on Supernatural delivery?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Thanks in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2019
Iyawotuntun:

This isn't funny, I have broken half the plates in the kitchen, I can't remember where things are and I can't stand dh being by my side.....I even made a temporary bedroom for myself....chai, I dey pity the man sha.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Iyawotuntun:
I'm due for delivery and I can still smell my vj and I just can't count money correctly.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2019
Rbae:

That's all you have to do mama. Add watermelon, banana, cucumber and oranges to your diet and drink water like fish. Mine was ++ before, now I only have a trace of protein in my urine 1%. Drink lots of water, water, water.
Thanks for the contribution. Let me get my keg of water

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=Iyawotuntun post=74832052]So this is about weird pregnancy symptoms. For me, during first trimester, d smell of myself made me nauseous, as in I could actually smell my private part especially if I’m on only pants or I’m urinating, d thing was really odd and embarrassing but second trimester saw the end of it. I also hated the smell of pepper and boiled meat, I could tolerate other odors. Nw in third trimester, things Jst keep slipping off my hands! From key to book to biro, phone, watch name it. When I pick something I hv to make a conscious effort not to drop it, it is kind of funny and weird! So what are some of your strange pregnancy symptoms

forgetfulness. I leave the kitchen to pick something in the room and halfway I would have forgotten what I was going to pick. I would have to pause for a few mins before remembering.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2019
January mamas?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
successhungry:

Please,can I get the book as well?

Thanks in advance
Sent

Lemonadewifey:

What's your e-mail if you haven't gotten
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bisiswag(f): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Giddyperson:

Sent

What's your e-mail if you haven't gotten
Pls mama kindly send to . .. Thanks in advance. God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
bisiswag:

Pls mama kindly send. Thanks in advance. God bless
Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
I was supposed to be induced today but I am 4cm dilated, cervix fully effaced. Pray for me. I will return with my BA, Amen

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Besea:
I was supposed to be induced today but I am 4cm dilated, cervix fully effaced. Pray for me. I will return with my BA, Amen

It shall end in praise..Goodluck mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Besea:
Safe delivery mama. Awaiting ur BA soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aydot2100: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
spiceeamiee:
First of all, which thieving lab collected 10k5 from you to do ICT? If you have to repeat the test, please locate Clinix lab close to you. It's N2,500.

Secondly, if her blood is tainted, I don't think the pregnancy would have gotten upto 20weeks so I can say relax (a bit).

Also, it is usually advisable to take Rhogam maximum of three times and minimum of two times. I know it's quite expensive but there is a an NGO in Ikeja/Ogba (can't remember the name, please Google them) that gives it to indigents for free or to non-indigents at 15k. Just pay them a visit and they should be able to help.

All the best to you and your wife.

God bless you
Thanks so much for the vital information
The result is finally out and it's negative.... so happy to the bone and that was exactly what the doc said that it's advisable she takes the Rohgam thrice.

Thank you all for your prayers and advises.

I don't take any for granted!

#GRACIAS

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bisiswag(f): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Giddyperson:
Sent
Seen. Gracias
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Besea:
All the best mama, strength for labor and easy delivery. In my prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Gr8fulHeart:

My people my people. @ Astilo and @Rbae. I greet una. U guys should be courageous. The jony no too far again.Warm love and christian greetings from me to ya"all.

Awwwwww. Thanks so much for the encouragement mama. Nice meeting you Sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Besea:

You are victories! Grace to pop forth Our darling in the favour room graciously. Amen.

On my way to the MKT to buy uziza, utazi, uda and fresh pepper which I will use to cook chicken ofe Nsala( white soup) and semo for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4872) (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.