Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149863 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4879) (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ameen I believe I shall testify
Zor0:

Thanks. This year shall not pass you by in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by saphiya(f): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
good evening wonderful mama's I've been a silent follower EDD is 28 Jan 2019, am so nervous though I pray God makes it easy for me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
saphiya:
good evening wonderful mama's I've been a silent follower EDD is 28 Jan 2019, am so nervous though I pray God makes it easy for me.

Mama our God that saw you through the nine months shall complete his miracle in your life in Jesus Name. AMEN. Do not be afraid for He is with you and shall strengthen you on delivery day. It is well mama!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BrilliantF: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
rabluk:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

( HAIL TEAM EXTRAORDINARY)

Yay... how are we. I hope we are enjoying all the symptoms associated with late 3rd trimester. We are gradually moving to senior class. We should be in our week 35, 36,37, 38, 39. February is just some days away.

Name...............EDD............SEX
1. Glimpse .......... Jan 25/ Feb 1st................. Bobo
2. Bunny19 .......... double for your trouble
3. Geesucc ............14th Feb 2019
4. Messyodi ..........16th/17th Feb 2019...........Babe
5. Dazzlinganio .....13th Feb 2019. ..................Babe
6. Mumben ........... 11th Feb 2019
7. Faithpeace ......... 22nd feb 2019..............babe
8. Sweetveee ........15/02 ...babe... delivered 14/1 BS seen
9. AdedoyinO ........27th Feb 2019.....................Bobo
10. rabluk .......... ..24th Feb 2019.....................surprise
11. estagirl ............18th Feb 2019................... Babe
12. Majestique ......26th Feb 2019
13. Meeva621 .......26th Feb 2019
14. gegyna ..........9th Feb 2019
15. stephmiracle ...21st Feb 2019
16. kuhuz ..............12th Feb 2019
17.Hyphee.....
18. Yesitsme ........28th feb 2019 .................Babe
19. sholai .............10th Feb 2019
20. Owlette .......... 21st Feb2019
21. Ekis .................20th Feb 2019 ..............surprise
22. Meggitto21......17th Feb 2019
23. Naomi1990 ......... march porter
24. creamzytee ...14th feb 2019......................Babe
25. Bceeme ...........6th feb 2019
26. BrilliantF .......... 18 Feb 2019
27. jennyurch ...........march porter
28. lehwah ................ march porter
29. PraisesG ......... march porter ......... bobo

My darlings pls respond to roll call. This will be the last before our sweet month of February.

Mamas pls submit the sex if you know pls. Indicate if you are team surprise like me too.

@PraisesG forgive this your cappo n her pregnancy brain

Our antenatal appointment is now weekly, pls endeavour not to miss them

May the rest of the journey be smooth.

Salam

I'm fine o cappo. I believe God will make it easy and swift for us on the deal day. I just finished reading supernatural childbirth, it's worth it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
saphiya:

It will end in praise by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hello moms and preggies.

Big fat congrats to all who have just joined this league. May God make it easy for you. Amin
To the new moms I say congratulations. May your children always make you happy and proud. Amin
For all the pregnant women in their different stages, may you carry to term and deliver with ease.
May good news abound here always.
And for those that have suffered one loss or the other, my the almighty give you double for your trouble. Amin

Congrats to Giddyperson kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
That's for Giddyson ó. Well done babes.

I'm sorry I can't read back.
E máa bínú if I didn't see your Bá but know that I love you all immensely kiss

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Awww mama, how are the kids? We miss you here. Do take care of you and yours mam. kiss

zaynie:
Hello moms and preggies.

Big fat congrats to all who have just joined this league. May God make it easy for you. Amin
To the new moms I say congratulations. May your children always make you happy and proud. Amin
For all the pregnant women in their different stages, may you carry to term and deliver with ease.
And for those that have suffered one loss or the other, my the almighty give you double for your trouble. Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by famuad: 5:28am On Jan 21, 2019
How Formula Giants Are Breaking The Code

Have you heard of the International Code of Marketing of Breast Milk Substitutes?
The Code is an international set of recommendations, which regulates the marketing of breast-milk substitutes and in simple terms, it advocates that babies be breastfed and that any promotion of breast milk substitutes be banned.
The reasoning behind the creation and implementation of The Code is to protect and improve breastfeeding rates. The World Health Organization (WHO) states that breastfeeding is “unparalleled in providing the ideal food for infants” and research has found that over three quarters of a million lives would be saved yearly if breastfeeding was universally practised:

“THE PROTECTION, PROMOTION AND SUPPORT OF BREASTFEEDING RANK AMONG THE MOST EFFECTIVE INTERVENTIONS TO IMPROVE CHILD SURVIVAL. INCREASING BREASTFEEDING TO NEAR-UNIVERSAL LEVELS COULD SAVE MORE THAN 820 000 LIVES EVERY YEAR.”

Read the full article here >>> http://yourhealthveda.com/2018/05/28/how-formula-giants-are-breaking-the-code/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeydoc(f): 6:18am On Jan 21, 2019
Thank you all for your well wishes! Congratulations to my Cappo and Teamies, I see birthday mates already, let's rock party on Friday oh! May our lovelies be continuous sources of joy to us. Remaining January mamas and everyone else, your births shall be testimonies and easy in Jesus name and there shall be no loss.

Anuoluwapo2019...I know you have heard it all but am here to tell you for sure God is not asleep on your case. You shall carry your children very soon in Jesus name. Please take time to reflect but don't dwell too much on it, the one that will stay is coming. God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeydoc(f): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2019
BS

To say I was apprehensive about going through labor is an understatement. Once we entered the third trimester I started obsessing with birth stories, and wondering how mine would be! Visited this thread and BabyCenter several times a day. I had heard about the book supernatural childbirth and went to buy it, finished reading it the same day and kept some affirmations at heart.
By week 36 I started to see little mucus after wiping, it wasn't bloody or much so I was t scared but told my doctor at my next appointment. Also complained about the lower back pain and increased pelvic pressure I was feeling at the time. He palpated my tummy to see if baby's head had dropped, he frowned, we did VE and he just exclaimed "madam, hope you have packed your bags, I feel your baby's head. Bags ke?! At 36 weeks! We also did a scan to be sure the amniotic fluid was sufficient and it was.
Fast forward to 38weeks, the pressure had relieved me and I stopped seeing the mucus. I read it replenishes itself so I wasn't worried. Because of Hubbys work and I was alone at home, my mom came on Tuesday. I was happy, we went to the market on Thursday to get a few things, I felt fine and energetic. When we got home, we cooked and I downed seriously sweet plantain amala with okro and meat (my first time. that food sweet die). I suddenly stated feeling tired around 10pm after serving hubbys food and excused myself to go to bed. I barely slept 30 minutes when the Braxton hicks started getting closer together, and I started having running stomach. Went to use the toilet and had tummy stool by 12ish. After using the toilet, I started having pains like period pains. I just figured it was because of the poo. By 12:30 I went to call everybody, contractions stated full force, and were ten minutes apart. By 1am ish they were back to back, I kept breathing through them. That's when I said oya let's go to hospital (thank God we left then). Hubby packed the bags while I was pacing and trying to breathe through the pain. The pressure at each contraction was getting more and more I just held my bum bum and kept saying "not yet". We got to the hospital like 1:40am and woke them, the nurse was busy doing slow motion and I kept pacing and breathing(the contractions were even stronger) all of a sudden I felt my bum swell and touched it only to see that my baby's sac had started coming out (like a balllon) Haaaaa! I started shouting. Madam nurse took me inside and asked me to lay down, the others were running up and down getting instruments, she ruptured the membrane and I felt a warm fish of fluid all over me. She checked and I was fully dialated. I was asked to remove all my clothes and climb the birthing bed(please I don't know the name). She asked me to push at the next contraction, I started praying and saying "Jesus help me" I pushed and literally felt like my bum was on fire, hot fire! Pushed two more times and my princess came out. I felt an instant relief, when I heard her cry and me too started crying and laughing and singing. My husband was smiling from ear to ear and went to watch her get cleaned. Then the placenta came out and I was checked for tears. By then I wasn't interested in what they were doing, just kept staring at her bein g cleaned. She was born at 2:20am. I thank God we didn't wait longer at home, she would have been "Abiona" .
I surely learned a lot from this group. May God bless you all with supernatural births and healthy babies.
Cappo Basea...Birth story submitted.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estagirl(f): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2019
rabluk:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

Yay... how are we. I hope we are enjoying all the symptoms associated with late 3rd trimester. We are gradually moving to senior class. We should be in our week 35, 36,37, 38, 39. February is just some days away.

17.Hyphee.....

My darlings pls respond to roll call. This will be the last before our sweet month of February.

Mamas pls submit the sex if you know pls. Indicate if you are team surprise like me too.

Salam

Am doing fine....may God make it easy for us and we shall all be celebrated in Jesus name.
Hope u are also doing fine?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2019
Good day mamas please i have a quick question is it safe to eat noodles during pregnancy? thou google was telling me some hard stories that i dont want to accept just like that.your view pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2019
motic2:
Good day mamas please i have a quick question is it safe to eat noodles during pregnancy? thou google was telling me some hard stories that i dont want to accept just like that.your view pls

Biko, eat your noodles oo. I eat noodles almost twice a week. Don't let google gives you hypertension. Try and add all the things that would make it nutritious sha so that you won't just be eating blank food

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2019
Akorkor:

Biko, eat your noodles oo. I eat noodles almost twice a week. Don't let google gives you hypertension. Try and add all the things that would make it nutritious sha so that you won't just be eating blank food
thanks smiley smiley smiley smiley so happy i can go and eat my noodles in peace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2019
zaynie:
Hello moms and preggies.

Spank you very much. How are the instagram giveaways treating you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2019
Honeydoc, Nice Bs. thank God it ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temi059: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2019
This product works perfectly with the cell, you can Google Search to know more about it but please help a sister to buy the products. She used her brother tuition fee to order for it and later got to know that the person she ordered it for is out of the country.
Referral will be appreciated.....
Call/whatsapp 08160129015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
rabluk:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

17.Hyphee.....

Salam
we dey oo have been restless since yesterday which is usually my own sign of labour.. But I don't know if it's it.. Pains around my waist and below abdomen.. Can barely walk straight
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Thanks cap.. we r doing great to the glory of God.. Just dealing with the pressure down there.. can bearly walk properly.. It shall end in praise for us all IJN Amen
rabluk:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

17.Hyphee.....

Salam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Amazing birthday story.. Congrats sis it's d lord's doing
Honeydoc:
BS

To say I was apprehensive about going through labor is an understatement. Once we entered the third trimester I started obsessing with birth stories, and wondering how mine would be! Visited this thread and BabyCenter several times a day. I had heard about the book supernatural childbirth and went to buy it, finished reading it the same day and kept some affirmations at heart.
By week 36 I started to see little mucus after wiping, it wasn't bloody or much so I was t scared but told my doctor at my next appointment. Also complained about the lower back pain and increased pelvic pressure I was feeling at the time. He palpated my tummy to see if baby's head had dropped, he frowned, we did VE and he just exclaimed "madam, hope you have packed your bags, I feel your baby's head. Bags ke?! At 36 weeks! We also did a scan to be sure the amniotic fluid was sufficient and it was.
Fast forward to 38weeks, the pressure had relieved me and I stopped seeing the mucus. I read it replenishes itself so I wasn't worried. Because of Hubbys work and I was alone at home, my mom came on Tuesday. I was happy, we went to the market on Thursday to get a few things, I felt fine and energetic. When we got home, we cooked and I downed seriously sweet plantain amala with okro and meat (my first time. that food sweet die). I suddenly stated feeling tired around 10pm after serving hubbys food and excused myself to go to bed. I barely slept 30 minutes when the Braxton hicks started getting closer together, and I started having running stomach. Went to use the toilet and had tummy stool by 12ish. After using the toilet, I started having pains like period pains. I just figured it was because of the poo. By 12:30 I went to call everybody, contractions stated full force, and were ten minutes apart. By 1am ish they were back to back, I kept breathing through them. That's when I said oya let's go to hospital (thank God we left then). Hubby packed the bags while I was pacing and trying to breathe through the pain. The pressure at each contraction was getting more and more I just held my bum bum and kept saying "not yet". We got to the hospital like 1:40am and woke them, the nurse was busy doing slow motion and I kept pacing and breathing(the contractions were even stronger) all of a sudden I felt my bum swell and touched it only to see that my baby's sac had started coming out (like a balllon) Haaaaa! I started shouting. Madam nurse took me inside and asked me to lay down, the others were running up and down getting instruments, she ruptured the membrane and I felt a warm fish of fluid all over me. She checked and I was fully dialated. I was asked to remove all my clothes and climb the birthing bed(please I don't know the name). She asked me to push at the next contraction, I started praying and saying "Jesus help me" I pushed and literally felt like my bum was on fire, hot fire! Pushed two more times and my princess came out. I felt an instant relief, when I heard her cry and me too started crying and laughing and singing. My husband was smiling from ear to ear and went to watch her get cleaned. Then the placenta came out and I was checked for tears. By then I wasn't interested in what they were doing, just kept staring at her bein g cleaned. She was born at 2:20am. I thank God we didn't wait longer at home, she would have been "Abiona" .
I surely learned a lot from this group. May God bless you all with supernatural births and healthy babies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
motic2:

I also checked Google for the noodles and response i got was mot encouraging. I will advice to eat it with pleanty vegetables, boiled egg, carrots green beans etc. That how u eat my noodles sha but not always once inna while
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
missyblissy:

I also checked Google for the noodles and response i got was mot encouraging. I will advice to eat it with pleanty vegetables, boiled egg, carrots green beans etc. That how u eat my noodles sha but not always once inna while
yes i eat my noodles with vegetables too thanks missyblissy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esperiense(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nice these. Lemme goan invite my MD @Dovers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
In Yinka Aiyefele's sweet voice ' Eyin temi bawo ni o...sewa? My Sweet mama's hope u are all doing fine.
May God continue to strengthen us all. Trust we are almost done with shopping.

TEAM MARCH (team Godwin)
1. rbae ...Bobo and I are fine. All thanks to Jehovah. We are 31weeks today. Lower abdominal pain and long belle no be child's play but we thank God.

2. Sparklebee... Mama how are u doing? Longtime! Pls, tell us baby's gender.

3. kokolet007...Mummy Bobo how are u doing? Longtime!

4. Frozenelsa...Mummy Bobo howdy? Hope your bags are fully packed. It fit happen for February o.

5. Lehwah ...*Team February*

6. diamondc... Mummy Bobo how are you doing? How body?

7. Jaygrl...Mummy Sisi hope you are fine. How body?

8. PraisesG... *Team February*

9. Jibola22...Mama howdy? hope your bags are fully packed cos it fit happen for February o.

10.goodfortun...Mummy Bobo how are u doing? How body?

11. Naomi1990... *Team February*

12. Jennyurch... *Team February*

13. Debuyima...how are u doing mama? Please, whats baby's sex?

14. Eyifunmi...how are u doing mama? Please, whats baby's sex?

15. vicvicky...how are u doing mama? Please, whats baby's sex?

16. Iyawotuntun...Mummy Bono how are you doing? Hope bobo is kicking.

17. successhungry...Mummy Bobo howdy? Hope baby is kicking.

18. Ciscagirl...how are u doing mama? Please, whats baby's sex?

019. Dunns...how are u doing mama? Please, whats baby's sex?

20. zuleikha...Mama Ejima... Mama Double Double how are you doing? Ur belle go don long well well o grin

21.callola... how are u doing mama? Please, whats baby's sex?

22. Toopee...how are you doing Mumy Sisi? Hope baby kicking well well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
Honeydoc:
BS

To say I was apprehensive about going through labor is an understatement. Once we entered the

If this isn't supernatural childbirth then I wonder what it is. Congrats!! Love your BS. . . Beautifully written!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rbae:
In Yinka Aiyefele's sweet voice ' Eyin temi bawo ni o...sewa? My Sweet mama's hope u are all doing fine.

TEAM MARCH (team Godwin)
Praise God! Everything is on course. Just slight pains here and there. Wanna start shopping soon. . . Lol. Signs of a 2nd time mom
smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Honeydoc:
BS

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TheClulssHomakr: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Honeydoc:
BS.

Wow! See fast, supernatural delivery! Congratulations mama. May the Lord bless and keep your princess.
There's also a thread for new borns, you don graduate enter here: https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new
Congratulations again sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
Please I need 2.2l gint flask
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rbae:

TEAM MARCH (team Godwin)
1. rbae ...Bobo and I are fine. All thanks to Jehovah. We are 31weeks today. Lower abdominal pain and long belle no be child's play but we thank God.

4. Frozenelsa...Mummy Bobo howdy? Hope your bags are fully packed. It fit happen for February o.

9. Jibola22...Mama howdy? hope your bags are fully packed cos it fit happen for February o.

20. zuleikha...Mama Ejima... Mama Double Double how are you doing? Ur belle go don long well well o grin

rbae my original cappo have written ported to Feb as if we don port already o... I like this our march roll call. me I'll still answer to roll call o... as only God knows the perfect time for our baby to come. I'm fine generally we thank God, walking is not easy at all as we are looking forward to 35weeks. It'll end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sparklebee: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Rbae post=74972276]In Yinka Aiyefele's sweet voice ' Eyin temi bawo ni o...sewa? My Sweet mama's hope u are all doing fine.

TEAM MARCH (team Godwin)

Cc: Rbea

Na babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (4879) (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mayfufu27 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.