Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8173036 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Good morning mamas, please can any mama send send me supernatural childbirth..
Thanks and do have a great week!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2019
primadonnachika:
Congratulations to all mamas that have put to bed and God has made it easy, seamless for the rest of us. Sunbestie, my able Cappo, Pearl05, Astilo and the rest of the team, how is the ministry? Have we started shopping yet?

Am I the only one who has started waddling at 24 weeks? Tiredness nko? And then my baby kicks are on another level. E be like say this baby is a no nonsense mama. Lol

But mamas here, una try well but e remain kinkini. I just remembered the pain when the uterus is contracting back is is just me? The pain is the real deal. Omoni never expected it and I was so scared that I almost dropped my son. How come no one has never spoken about it or was it because I had cs?

Mothers please share your experiences Biko.

I'm doing fine by God's grace. No skin pain at all just a little poking by baby here and there sometimes. It doesn't feel like am pregnant self save for the bump that is becoming noticeable by day.

I'm yet to shop oo even a pin. But I will start next month.

On transit going back to my work station. Thought of how to be fetching water from tank and climbing the staircase isn't appealing at all. Been moody about it since yesterday. cry .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pearl05:

I'm doing fine by God's grace. No skin pain at all just a little poking by baby here and there sometimes. It doesn't feel like am pregnant self save for the bump that is becoming noticeable by day.

On transit going back to my work station. Thought of how to be fetching water from tank and climbing the staircase isn't appealing at all. Been moody about it since yesterday. cry .

@ Bolded, why cant you pay someone to do this fetching and climbing for you. Doing all this vigorous work is not good during pregnancy except you are the strong type that your body is used to those type of works before pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sunbeam20(f): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Good day to all mummies and soon to be mummies.
Just joining this wonderful thread.

Am 24weeks gone, please who has any eBook that I can read to know what to expect as reading delivery stories is already making me shuddering fa.

Also, hope registering in a private hospital is okay?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pearl05:

Thought of how to be fetching water from tank and climbing the staircase isn't appealing at all. Been moody about it since yesterday. cry .

Teamie pls try to avoid this task. Pray for assistance in this regard and ask around if someone can help you. Abeg no carrying water upstairs our baby is too precious.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
rabluk:
Yinmu. I'll be here
Hahaha.......mama rabluk leave me ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Akorkor:

@ Bolded, why cant you pay someone to do this fetching and climbing for you. Doing all this vigorous work is not good during pregnancy except you are the strong type that your body is used to those type of works before pregnancy.

Yes dear, I will ask around and see if I can get someone that can be coming to fetch the water for me at a cost.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
19CannyMum:

Teamie pls try to avoid this task. Pray for assistance in this regard and ask around if someone can help you. Abeg no carrying water upstairs our baby is too precious.

I will do just so, the only issue is that the compound is a far from the community where one can easily get the locals that can take the job.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sunbeam20:

Am 24weeks gone, please who has any eBook that I can read to know what to expect as reading delivery stories is already making me shuddering fa.

You are highly welcome. You EDd should be May right? Sunbestie the May Cappo oya come carry your team mate. Private hospital is good and you can register at government as well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
BarrONLS:
BA, BA
my "son"shine, my little king arrived on the 21st of January, labour pain was hell but God took over and it was a huge success, Thanks January capo and all January Mama's, wishing the remaining mum's yet to give birth a successful delivery
Congratulations! welcome little king!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by foreveryoung1515(f): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
primadonnachika:

But mamas here, una try well but e remain kinkini. I just remembered the pain when the uterus is contracting back is is just me? The pain is the real deal. Omoni never expected it and I was so scared that I almost dropped my son. How come no one has never spoken snout it or was it because I had cs?

the pain is truly something else. i nearly removed the oxytocin i was placed on for the uterus to contract back when the pain was unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
primadonnachika:
Congratulations to all mamas that have put to bed and God has made it easy, seamless for the rest of us. Sunbestie, my able Cappo, Pearl05, Astilo and the rest of the team, how is the ministry? Have we started shopping yet?

Am I the only one who has started waddling at 24 weeks? Tiredness nko? And then my baby kicks are on another level. E be like say this baby is a no nonsense mama. Lol

But mamas here, una try well but e remain kinkini. I just remembered the pain when the uterus is contracting back is is just me? The pain is the real deal. Omoni never expected it and I was so scared that I almost dropped my son. How come no one has never spoken about it or was it because I had cs?

Teamie am fine oo.. The Tommy Don dey heavy me small small.. I get tired easily.. And my mood swings is something else.. I have started showing well well since self... And my baby can kick ehnn and she moves all the time .. Sometimes she will just rest on my bladder that I find it difficult to walk..i have a question.. I read that touching of the nipples induce labor...we that have not reach that stage yet when our nipples are touched.. What does it do to the baby? Is it safe to touch it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sunbeam20:

Welcome. Nothing to fear about labour, issa natural something. Pls drop your email so that Mamas who have the supernatural childbirth book can share with you.

Nothing wrong with private hospital but pls try and use one you have first hand recommendations for. Will also be better if it's the private practice of an experienced gynae.

Lots of Mamas also register with govt just in case. But govt hospitals get wahala sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pearl05:

I will do just so, the only issue is that the compound is a far from the community where one can easily get the locals that can take the job.

Don't worry, help will locate you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekis(f): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
cherishyy:
Good morning mamas, please can any mama send send me supernatural childbirth.. my email is cherished.may@gmail.com
please mama kindly forward to me too,email is bussystelly2015@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Is today not bumpy Tuesday? I say make i ask.

Our Senior January mamas, you are always in my prayers. You shall all deliver with ease in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ekis:

please mama kindly forward to me too,email is thank you

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
cherishyy:
Good morning mamas, please can any mama send send me supernatural childbirth.. my email is

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Good afternoon everyone.
Pls I apologise for what am about to say cos am not regular here.

This family has done so greatly for Proudmom38 family.
I found out she has been bleeding since yesterday and needs progesterone to stop it.

Pls little help can go a long way for us to save her baby this time.

Thank you very much.

Pls am so sorry for bringing this plead here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
missyblissy:

Sent

God bless you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sunbeam20:

Welcm sis. Drop u edd so we can add u to our team list.
Don't be scared about delivery. It is a natural something so fear not.
U can register with both hospitals
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
missyblissy:
Is today not bumpy Tuesday? I say make i ask.

Our Senior January mamas, you are always in my prayers. You shall all deliver with ease in Jesus Name, Amen
Our senior mamas are dulling d bumpy Tuesday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pearl05:

On transit going back to my work station. Thought of[b] how to be fetching water from tank and climbing the staircase isn't appealing at all.[/b] Been moody about it since yesterday. cry .
Teamie abeg no strong woman for this matter oo. TSeek for help biko @/d bolded
My bump is so noticeable these days . street people don dey call me nwanyi AFO ukwu cheesy grin
Start d shopping oo no time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
sayoddy:

Present cappo. I'm 20weeks gone and wish the remaining 20weeks to come by quick. Can't wait to hold lo in my hand and all to be over. I'm on bed rest and lying down most time is causing pain.

May we all be clothe with strength and honour that we can laugh in days to come in Jesus name

Barronls, congrats. God bless lo

Sorry mama!!! It is well. Na heaviness i dey feel down there na wherever i pee, my lo go just balance for my bladder and that thing dey heavy me ooo.

Same weeks with you too, cant wait for it to be over my dear. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sanyem(f): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
BA

To God be the glory my baby, a princess arrived today at 5:50 am weighing 3kg am so happy and relieve

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ekis:

please mama kindly forward to me too,email is bussystelly2015@gmail.com. thank you
please transfer it to me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Team May how far? You guys won’t believe I still have MS lmaooo. Heaviness is starting and with the awful weather here, I’m gonna start my leave early, probably March. I just want to be at home.
Meanwhile I’ve started shopping o. During Black Friday last oct/November, I got car seat, Stroller, baby crib etc just the large things cos they were on sale then. Not started with other things at all. May God make it easy for us and other mums

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sanyem:
BA

To God be the glory my baby, a princess arrived today at 5:50 am weighing 3kg am so happy and relieve

Big congrats to you and other Jan mums. Wishing you easy recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pearl05:

Yes dear, I will ask around and see if I can get someone that can be coming to fetch the water for me at a cost.
My sweet junior, biko don't stress yourself o..find someone to help or touch oga's head 2 assist u sometimes cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pearl05:

My dear, like mamas have said, please don’t stress yourself. My advice is that you get those big blue drums like two if you can. Get someone to help fetch water for a token which would last you for sometime. But I’ll lease don’t fetch water and clim the stairs biko. The lord is your strength.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.