Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123912 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
rabluk:
Team February
Should I tell them............

It's 1 day left before February
*where's the dancing emoji*
Cases

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Cappoooooooo,

Im dancing here grin grin . We are loud and dey must hear it... Our very own February . Team extraordinary. One more day inbtw. Thank you God...

rabluk:
Team February
Should I tell them............

It's 1 day left before February
*where's the dancing emoji*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Each time I read team March or August rollcall (I was in both teams last year), I get confused which team I belong then remind myself that this year is TEAM JUNE 2019 all the way, no stopping.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Team August representing, present cappo. MS is still dealing with me o still can't go anywhere
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
rabluk:

Sorry my ported teamie. Felt same around that time n it comes n goes esp in d evening. You're close

Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
my August teamies pls am I the only one whose stomach feels heavy...once I eat it's like there is no space in my tummy..my lower abdomen feels some how..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
I don't know who needs to hear this but as I looked at my 10 weeks old son with a full heart tonight and remembered the journey, I felt compelled to make this post.

My journey comprised of 2 fibroid surgeries, 2 miscarriages, 1 premature rupture of the membrane, one 3rd trimester still birth.

May God bless you with the emotional and spiritual strength you and your partner need to wait upon the Lord so that you don't give up close to your time. May the Lord provide you as he did for me with medical practitioners that are skilled and have empathy and genuinely care. It might seem like nothing but I tell you, it makes a huge difference.

May the Lord keep fear and doubt away from you. May you always remember that children are our heritage from God.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
nwarosa:
I don't know who needs to hear this but as I looked at my 10 weeks old son with a full heart tonight and remembered the journey, I felt compelled to make this post.

My journey comprised of 2 fibroid surgeries, 2 miscarriages, 1 premature rupture of the membrane, one 3rd trimester still birth.

May God bless you with the emotional and spiritual strength you and your partner need to wait upon the Lord so that you don't give up close to your time. May the Lord provide you as he did for me with medical practitioners that are skilled and have empathy and genuinely care. It might seem like nothing but I tell you, it makes a huge difference.

May the Lord keep fear and doubt away from you. May you always remember that children are our heritage from God.
Amen o..May God bless us with children that will be coolness of our eyes

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
PraisesG:

It depends on age or case, sometimes as you miss your menses,you are directed by the doc to do scan , necessary tests and officially register by three months.
Cold drinks should be avoided,as much as possible
From 14weeks depending on the scan machine,or personnel.

Sorry, but why?
I took iced drinks asin dead cold drinks(those ones that makes you feel good cheesy ) when I was preggy thoo
My children are fine, healthy and happy too
I also took it anytime I want to feel them kick

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Father we bless your name for whom you are to us, our fortress, our helper, our healer, our restorer, our provider, our all sufficient God,our peace, our advocate!

Oh lord we thank you for your unmerited mercies upon us and our households. For the safety, protection on our families and friends, for loading us daily with great benefits, for making us joyful mothers of nations, thank you Lord for the bumper harvest for delivery our our LOs, it can only be you.

We adore you Jesus for all our sweet mummies that has put to birth especially the January mamas and even the remaining ones that we know you will make it ease with them too.

We commit our February mamas that are next in line into your able outstretched hand to engrace them with strength needed as they start to poop out Our LOs as to one that just went to the restrooms to ease themselves. Father make it easy and swift for each and everyone of them. Amen.

Oh Lord continue to be with all other mamas as we wait for full maturity of our LOs in the womb till it's time for them to make grand entrance. Amen.

Help our sweet August and September mamas that MS is still flexing its muscles on them to overcome MS and shine their shine well in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Father remember all your daughters whose preggi journey were disrupted on the road, Lord restore unto them and give them fruits according to their heart desires. Our sisters believing you for the fruits of the womb, Lord make their lives laughter zones as you bless each and everyone one with children according to their heart desires. Amen.

Thank you father for this is the confidence we have that whatsoever we ask in your name without doubts same you will do for us. In Jesus Christ's name we pray. Amen and Amen.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Pearl05:
Father we bless your name for whom you are to us, our fortress, our helper, our healer, our restorer, our provider, our all sufficient God,our peace, our advocate!

Oh lord we thank you for your unmerited mercies upon us and our households. For the safety, protection on our families and friends, for loading us daily with great benefits, for making us joyful mothers of nations, thank you Lord for the bumper harvest for delivery our our LOs, it can only be you.

We adore you Jesus for all our sweet mummies that has put to birth especially the January mamas and even the remaining ones that we know you will make it ease with them too.

We commit our February mamas that are next in line into your able outstretched hand to engrace them with strength needed as they start to poop out Our LOs as to one that just went to the restrooms to ease themselves. Father make it easy and swift for each and everyone of them. Amen.

Oh Lord continue to be with all other mamas as we wait for full maturity of our LOs in the womb till it's time for them to make grand entrance. Amen.

Help our sweet August and September mamas that MS is still flexing its muscles on them to overcome MS and shine their shine well in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Father remember all your daughters whose preggi journey were disrupted on the road, Lord restore unto them and give them fruits according to their heart desires. Our sisters believing you for the fruits of the womb, Lord make their lives laughter zones as you bless each and everyone one with children according to their heart desires. Amen.

Thank you father for this is the confidence we have that whatsoever we ask in your name without doubts same you will do for us. In Jesus Christ's name we pray. Amen and Amen.

AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2019
sayoddy:
Each time I read team March or August rollcall (I was in both teams last year), I get confused which team I belong then remind myself that this year is TEAM JUNE 2019 all the way, no stopping.

No stopping o. God that started his work in us will complete it and it shall be beautiful in your eyes. How body?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2019
FloraEC:

Sorry, but why?
I took iced drinks asin dead cold drinks(those ones that makes you feel good cheesy ) when I was preggy thoo
I said as much as possible,just as zobo causes contractions in some,and don't do anything in others or pineapple,etc.
Everyone is different, and too much of everything is bad,so I used ,as much as possible.
I also take when I'm extremely hot,
How are you and kids?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Pearl05:

Amen.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2019
At Besea,hand over note ati ready?
@Rabluk,where is that largest Basin?
Like joke,like joke we are now counting down in days,to God be the glory!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:12am On Jan 31, 2019
I think it's just old wives tales. I drank cold water too! As in block sef. It helped with nausea. Currently doing same!
FloraEC:

Sorry, but why?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2019
I think you are bloated. Cut out fizzy drinks. Sometimes, it's part of the pregnancy package.

Your lower abdomen feels somehow because there is a cute baby in there.
damibaby:
my August teamies pls am I the only one whose stomach feels heavy...once I eat it's like there is no space in my tummy..my lower abdomen feels some how..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2019
Towerofgrace:
Reposting here so they will see it tongue

Team August toh gbaski, wonderful, super divinely blessed Team August 2019!!! cool

I dedicate this song to Senior Mummyejire & Seniorest curvilicious aka ikebe super grin grin grin

They see us rollin'
They're hatin'
Patrolling and tryin' to catch us bumping' with MS
Tryin' to catch us having MS

Hello bump, Hello 2nd Tri cool grin cool this is us celebrating end of MS and that bump we can feel but not very visible tongue don't worry teamies we are getting our groove back and bumping with swag has started, get all those maternity bum short and show DH u still have plenty shakara to do

We should be in our week 10, 11, 12 & 13 can't wait to have team October juniors, team September how MS market? cheesy grin cheesy

If you hear your name, please catwalk and answer swaggaliciously

01 AyPortable1
02 Hotmomma
03 amorprincesa
04 Misi16
05 towerofgrace
06 motic2
07 damibaby
08 BuddingSpear
09 oluwaleokey
10 velocity259
11 mmaglamz
12 spicychic847
13 2pretty4u
14 MamaTripleJ

with all my mouth i still had a bout of dry heaving and had to suppress throwing up this morning while eating breakfast, but nothing can stop my shine mehn, my energy is on another level these days ✌️ peace out ✌️

#teamaugustandtherest
#teamnoloss
#teamswift&easydelivery
#teamsexypreggiessexyborning
#teamtoomuchswagger
#mscannotholdusdown
# motherbabyhusbandalive&plentymoney cool

Present �.
Stronger than never before.
You will think am 4months gone with my bump. Though am enjoying the first class treatment that comes with it. (iya ibeji dont join the queue just come forward. Iya ibeji you can order first, iya ibeji you can sit here.... etc)
If only they knew how far August is...

Am sure the Dr with a measuring tape will say am 28weeks.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2019
nwarosa:

Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Pearl05:

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2019
amorprincesa:
I think you are bloated. Cut out fizzy drinks. Sometimes, it's part of the pregnancy package.

Your lower abdomen feels somehow because there is a cute baby in there.
thanks teamie... iv reduced fizzy drinks compared to early weeks when sprite was my water...but now I take only water ...its not easy ...due to the bloating I'm not always comfortable sleeping ..May God help us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2019
PraisesG:
At Besea,hand over note ati ready?
@Rabluk,where is that largest Basin?
Ahhhh Na Gee Pee tank we go use oo, basin no go contain them. I can already see porters from January, but lemme wait till tomorrow fest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2019
Amen!!!

Pearl05:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2019
rabluk:

*puts on touch light to check her EDD*
Ahh....
porting not approved
*hits the stamp loudly on it*
Hahahahahahahaha. You are pursuing me ahbi?? Issokay let me jejely remain in July as I don't want to join August ahbi team June should I join you people?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2019
sayoddy:

Yes ooooo. No stopping.... U will carry to term IJn. Just give me Birthday mate June 21 and get free yoghurt

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2019
Pearl05:

Amen... kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Towerofgrace:
Reposting here so they will see it tongue

Team August toh gbaski, wonderful, super divinely blessed Team August 2019!!! cool

I dedicate this song to Senior Mummyejire & Seniorest curvilicious aka ikebe super grin grin grin

They see us rollin'
They're hatin'
Patrolling and tryin' to catch us bumping' with MS

Hello bump, Hello 2nd Tri cool grin cool this is us celebrating end of MS and that bump we can feel but not very visible tongue don't worry teamies we are getting our groove back and bumping with swag has started, get all those maternity bum short and show DH u still have plenty shakara to do

We should be in our week 10, 11, 12 & 13 can't wait to have team October juniors, team September how MS market? cheesy grin cheesy

If you hear your name, please catwalk and answer swaggaliciously

01 AyPortable1
02 Hotmomma
03 amorprincesa
04 Misi16
05 towerofgrace
06 motic2
07 damibaby
08 BuddingSpear
09 oluwaleokey
10 velocity259
11 mmaglamz
12 spicychic847
13 2pretty4u
14 MamaTripleJ

with all my mouth i still had a bout of dry heaving and had to suppress throwing up this morning while eating breakfast, but nothing can stop my shine mehn, my energy is on another level these days ✌️ peace out ✌️

#teamaugustandtherest
#teamnoloss
#teamswift&easydelivery
#teamsexypreggiessexyborning
#teamtoomuchswagger
#mscannotholdusdown
# motherbabyhusbandalive&plentymoney cool

Present Ma. We are moving gradually. Work no let pesin see road. Trust you are excellent.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2019
PraisesG:
At Be.sea,hand over note ati ready?
@Rab. luk,where is that largest Basin?

Handover note ready. Porting is not allowed dem go soon show 1 by 1 keep basin fez.
Congratulations melly245. Yesitsme, how are you?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2019
Pearl05:

Amen, Amen and Amen!!!!!

God bless you for these prayers sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2019
MamaTripleJ:

Present �.
Stronger than never before.
You will think am 4months gone with my bump. Though am enjoying the first class treatment that comes with it. (iya ibeji dont join the queue just come forward. Iya ibeji you can order first, iya ibeji you can sit here.... etc)
If only they knew how far August is...

Am sure the Dr with a measuring tape will say am 28weeks.

Thank God for strength!!!

Oshey mami, enjoy and rock the bump wella infact exploit the benefit to the fullest. Abi oo all those otondo Dr's that likes to give preggy mamas additional job of worrying like the ones we have is not enough.
greet the ibeji's for me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Hahahahahahahaha. You are pursuing me ahbi?? Issokay let me jejely remain in July as I don't want to join August ahbi team June should I join you people?

whistling and passing by

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2019
spicychic847:

Present Ma. We are moving gradually. Work no let pesin see road. Trust you are excellent.

Wehdone teamie good to hear from you.

Yes o August is the final busstop, healthy, stress-free journey all the way. I am fantabulously excellent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.