Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149135 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzlinganio: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2019
Messyodi:

Congratulations mama, i plan on using epidural as well. Did you give birth in Nigeria? Take care of your little one. Awaiting your BS

Thanks dear. Please use it, it is so worth it. I gave birth in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2019
callola:
present oooo, I love February because it's just 28days. hope you are good?
yes o... I'm good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2019
Dazzlinganio:

Congratulations on the birth of your child. I pray to port like you oh before towerofgrace prayers will be answered.. which hospital in Abuja did you use mama?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Twogreatnations:

No stopping o.... How body?
Body dey o, I'm pushing but I feel lonely, being in a private ward and missing home. Dh just decided I should stay in hospital to avoid family issues that might stress me but it's 10weeks being on bedrest. Doctor is supporting because of the bill we're paying for bed. I pity dh, not that the money is there but doesn't want story because of last experience. It's a big sacrifice on me,dh and ds and hope it ends in praise and we unite again. Ds is with mil, dh sleeps alone at home while I'm in hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Mumben:
Feb is here at last. I don't know why but I keep imagining how that day will be, d pains and all. I Neva imagined myself going tru labour again but God decided to add one more to us. Supernatural delivery I pray for team February and all other expectant mums.
Amen. I was actually scared of the labour pains that was why I gave myself almost 4years gap before trying for another baby. but see me getting close to giving birth every single day. God is at work he'll do his miracle again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Giddyperson:

How far, who annoyed you around here

my sis, lemme first say congrats on the arrival of your prince kiss kiss. the bobo sure has a mind of his own grin

MS has been a real BIT..CH to me. i even landed in the hospital sef cry and i have developed an aversion to my phone. i can't even look at my phone screen or pick my calls. i just hope these coming weeks will be good to me sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
good afternoon to all mamas. team July, please add me. EDD July. 27. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fyngal1:
good afternoon to all mamas. team August, please add me. EDD aug. 27. thanks

Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #dancing shaku shaku

Congratulations and welcome mummy, will add you sharply.

beefers club tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Mumben:
Feb is here at last. I don't know why but I keep imagining how that day will be, d pains and all. I Neva imagined myself going tru labour again but God decided to add one more to us. Supernatural delivery I pray for team February and all other expectant mums.
Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Dazzlinganio:
Good morning team February. To God be the glory, my Edd was 13th Feb but I gave birth yesterday 31st Jan. I was 38weeks 2days. I am a FTM and I am advising all pregnant women out there that it is not easy and if you can afford Epidural please use it coz it really helped with my pain. I don’t know how it would have been without Epidural. Be at last I give God the praise because Child birth is a miracle. My fellow team feb and all other pregnant mothers I wish you all a safe delivery. And again don’t be afraid. I was afraid to be given a tear during child birth but I didn’t feel a thing and now in my recovery stage it wasn’t as bad as I thought. Just open and believe that you can do it. God is a miracle worker�.
Congrats!

Oh what a wrap for January ba and an opening for team February.

Team February, I hail o. The Lord is your strength.

Yesitsme, how're you, awaiting your ba

Missyblissy, my cappo, nothing to worry but you can complain at your next antenatal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fyngal1:

my sis, lemme first say congrats on the arrival of your prince kiss kiss. the bobo sure has a mind of his own grin

MS has been a real BIT..CH to me. i even landed in the hospital sef cry and i have developed an aversion to my phone. i can't even look at my phone screen or pick my calls. i just hope these coming weeks will be good to me sad

Don't worry u wee be fine, MS will soon carry it's bags just a few more weeks to 2nd tri and you will be bumping and bubbly wink

one love always
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
Towerofgrace:

Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #dancing shaku shaku

Congratulations and welcome mummy, will add you sharply.

beefers club tongue

ewoo! shocked mama abeg no vex o. i was thinking of something else when i typed that. i meant to type July 27th not august. biko. ejoor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ok mama, im also in Abuja. Too many negative reviews on epidural. Ur BA gives me hope. Thank you

Dazzlinganio:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
TEAM FEBRUARY OOOOOO

Atteeeeeeeeention!
Hands on your neighbour's shoulder.....straight(no let somebody hit you with bump o)
Oya Left, left, left
Left righhhhhhht
Left righhhhhhht
Quiiiiiiiiiiiiick match. 1,2!
Atteeeeeeeeeention!

Hehehehehehheheh

My people my people....
Una don hear?
February is here

E bami gbe igba ope oooooo..... ye ye ye

Ahh..this my God, you're wonderful. Oluwa Eseun
Alhamdulillah. All praises are for you.

So February is finally here. We're in awe of your might oh God. Please make this month easy and make it one of the best in our lives.

At delivery time, make it painless,easy, cervix dilate properly, bones be strong, blood be sufficient, water be enough, muscles -contract and relax appropriately, vagina- expand and contract properly afterwards (for the enjoyment of ourselves and DHs), baby waste no time and hurt not your mummy and don't get yourself hurt too, oh God provide for the daddies and make mummy's joy full. Let there be no reason to cry except for tears of joy and at the awesomeness and cuteness of our LOs. Make our LOs the coolness of our eyes and not a trial of our faith.

For those of us that'll have CS by choice or by chance, please make it easy for us and make our recupperation fast. Give us the wisdom to select the best birthing options for us and LOs. Let there be no complications or loss.

For our mamas whose journey stopped at a point or who suffered losses, lord please ease their fear and pains and reward them and replace with better ones for them.

For our juniors, please make us good seniors to them. Teach them to respect their seniors too. For those that have ported and those that will port, please make it easy for them and bless them too.

Give us the strength, wisdom, health, wealth and understanding to take care of our LOs and families. Protect our LO and families from evil eyes.

Teach those that'll do our omugwo that they may handle us and LO well. Be our helper ohh God.

Its the first roll call of our month. Please respond and let us know how you are doing.

Name...............EDD............SEX
1. Glimpse .......... Jan 25/ Feb 1st................. Bobo

2. Bunny19 .......... double for your trouble

3. Geesucc ............14th Feb 2019

4. Messyodi ..........16th/17th Feb 2019...........Babe

5. Dazzlinganio .....13/02...Babe...delivered 31/1

6. Mumben ........... 11th Feb 2019

7. Faithpeace ......... 22nd feb 2019..............babe

8. Sweetveee ........15/02 ...babe... delivered 14/1 BS seen

9. AdedoyinO ........27th Feb 2019.....................Bobo

10. rabluk .......... ..24th Feb 2019.....................surprise

11. estagirl ............18th Feb 2019................... Babe

12. Majestique ......26th Feb 2019

13. Meeva621 .......26th Feb 2019

14. gegyna ..........9th Feb 2019

15. stephmiracle ...21st Feb 2019

16. kuhuz ..............12th Feb 2019

17.Hyphee.....

18. Yesitsme ........28th feb 2019 .................Babe

19. sholai .............10th Feb 2019

20. Owlette .......... 21st Feb2019

21. Ekis .................20th Feb 2019 ..............surprise

22. Meggitto21......17th Feb 2019

23. Naomi1990 ......... march porter

24. creamzytee ...14th feb 2019......................Babe

25. Bceeme ...........6th feb 2019

26. BrilliantF .......... 18 Feb 2019

27. jennyurch ...........march porter

28. lehwah ................ march porter

29. PraisesG ......... march porter ......... bobo

Please whoever knows mama hyphee should help us contact her to respond.

There's a bone btw my legs that pains me mostly at night and when i try to open my legs. I think my cervix too. The heaviness on that bone is something else. My leg has also started swelling. Correct waddling done start.

I cant wait to see us flood the thread with our cuties.

Catch ya mamas.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fyngal1:

ewoo! shocked mama abeg no vex o. i was thinking of something else when i typed that. i meant to type July 27th not august. biko. ejoor

ela oju kan, all these mamas wee laugh me ooo kai

#bites finger

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoCoLav(f): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:

Was worried too, called her she is doing fine.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
Towerofgrace:

shocked shocked shocked

Haaaaaaaa!!! mogbe!!! noooo!!!! , i only say MAYbe one mama. Village square loun loun, ha i surrender ooo, me and my teamies are gentle ladies oo, we cannot shout and MS is still worrying some of us. You should be pampering us ehn not declaring war na

but wait do u mean run abi waddle to village square cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, i laugh in swahili who dash u run with ur bigi belle

Oya sorry nor vex, we won't do it again take hollandia to calm down from waddling to village square grin grin grin

Mummyejire shey you know u are the cause of all dix angry

See Our sweet August junior mamas that we are telling softy softy with MS! No disrespect your senior ooo.
Where you see waddling? We are still swaggliously sexy and tanterlizing, if na lie ask our respective dh as na dem dey rush us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Dazzlinganio:
Good morning team February. To God be the glory, my Edd was 13th Feb but I gave birth yesterday 31st Jan. I was 38weeks 2days. I am a FTM and I am advising all pregnant women out there that it is not easy and if you can afford Epidural please use it coz it really helped with my pain. I don’t know how it would have been without Epidural. Be at last I give God the praise because Child birth is a miracle. My fellow team feb and all other pregnant mothers I wish you all a safe delivery. And again don’t be afraid. I was afraid to be given a tear during child birth but I didn’t feel a thing and now in my recovery stage it wasn’t as bad as I thought. Just keep your mind open and believe that you can do it. God is a miracle worker�.

wow....congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pearl05:

See Our sweet August junior mamas that we are telling softy softy with MS! No disrespect your senior ooo.
Where you see waddling? We are still swaggliously sexy and tanterlizing, if na lie ask our respective dh as na dem dey rush us.

in Adekunle Gold's voice
I surrender
I surrender
You don win o baby

hahan mama Pearl05 lipsrsealed village meeting has ended na, i clarified already that i said MAYbe and eet eez very true u have too much sauce join the swagger sef, that is why u want to wujure dh in za oza room, inshort dh is calling u go and kwatinue showing your kpekus skill and leave team August alone

Disclaimer
TEAM MAY u pipos blood is too hot, i said MAYbe naa grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by franky2013(f): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
hello preggy mamas, its quite a lonnggg time. hope we are all doing great n our Lo's too. good to be back. i changed my monika, (MUMMIDE).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Towerofgrace:

in Adekunle Gold's voice
I surrender
I surrender
You don win o baby

hahan mama Pearl05 lipsrsealed village meeting has ended na, i clarified already that i said MAYbe and eet eez very true u have too much sauce join the swagger sef, that is why u want to wujure dh in za oza room, inshort dh is calling u go and kwatinue showing your kpekus skill and leave team August alone

Disclaimer
TEAM MAY u pipos blood is too hot, i said MAYbe naa grin
U see as I dey one corner dey look u cool no make me give u punishment for disrespecting ur senior and on top d matter team May.
I no wan talk during d village square meeting but if u commits another offense na dh nd Lo go handle u.

* hey Towerofgrace come back here..... Hold ur ears with ur two hands nd listen.... sad no try shake dat ur bumbum while going back to ur seat*

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
sunbestie:

U see as I dey one corner dey look u cool no make me give u punishment for disrespecting ur senior and on top d matter team May.
I no wan talk during d village square meeting but if u commits another offense na dh nd Lo go handle u.

* hey Towerofgrace come back here..... Hold ur ears with ur two hands nd listen.... sad no try shake dat ur bumbum while going back to ur seat*

#twerks aways, since i can't shake bumbum tongue

U pipo shud pity me na, after all the punishment wey ur cappo give me, after all the jollof rice, turkey with dollars una still dey vex? but i still stand gidigba

#WAKANDA 4eva
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Towerofgrace:

Wow Congratulations Sis !!!!
You are proof that not all FTMs go pass edd. speedy recovery to you and God bless your LO
my thought exactly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Towerofgrace:

Mummy wa, cool down jare oya take, i kukuma epp you cook the rice and turkey, buy hollandia with the dollars to wash it down
kiss kiss kiss
mummy Tower why you wan cos wahala for me ehn...now I'll start looking for jollof...�

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
H

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Towerofgrace:

Mummy wa, cool down jare oya take, i kukuma epp you cook the rice and turkey, buy hollandia with the dollars to wash it down
kiss kiss kiss

Holy Michael,holy Gabriel shocked shocked oh lordy,who send me open nairaland for this afternoon,and to think I dey inside bus,inside hit afternoon traffic,chaii,where I go see jollof rice and turkey buy now cry cry cry. Mummy tower this is offence upon offence.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumben(f): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
rabluk:
TEAM FEBRUARY OOOOOO

. present oh. reality don set oh. who knows if there is anything one can do or take to make labour easier. d day never come but I dey think am wella. God help us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fyngal1:

Thank you, pele hope the bank people are letting you rest. It would soon pass, how many weeks are you now? That's how my own ms dealt with me too, me that can press phone even in labour, ms made me forget phone for several weeks.

Thanks Luckygurl, I came back to Lagos earlier this week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
pweetyoge:

Giddyperson i just have sisterly love for u even when i dnt knw
Can you drop a link to your baby's page, or would you get banned for that. Or you can drop the link in your signature
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Adorablewifey, stop showing off my future daughter in law before we would start having competition. She's grown so big so fast, you're doing a great job.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Congratulations my dear teamie.. God bless u n urs
Dazzlinganio:
Good morning team February. To God be the glory, my Edd was 13th Feb but I gave birth yesterday 31st Jan. I was 38weeks 2days. I am a FTM and I am advising all pregnant women out there that it is not easy and if you can afford Epidural please use it coz it really helped with my pain. I don’t know how it would have been without Epidural. Be at last I give God the praise because Child birth is a miracle. My fellow team feb and all other pregnant mothers I wish you all a safe delivery. And again don’t be afraid. I was afraid to be given a tear during child birth but I didn’t feel a thing and now in my recovery stage it wasn’t as bad as I thought. Just keep your mind open and believe that you can do it. God is a miracle worker�.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
rabluk:
TEAM FEBRUARY OOOOOO

Atteeeeeeeeention!
Hands on your neighbour's shoulder.....straight(no let somebody hit you with bump o)
Oya Left, left, left
Left righhhhhhht
Left righhhhhhht
Quiiiiiiiiiiiiick match. 1,2!
Atteeeeeeeeeention!

Hehehehehehheheh

My people my people....
Una don hear?
February is here

E bami gbe igba ope oooooo..... ye ye ye

Ahh..this my God, you're wonderful. Oluwa Eseun
Alhamdulillah. All praises are for you.

So February is finally here. We're in awe of your might oh God. Please make this month easy and make it one of the best in our lives.

At delivery time, make it painless,easy, cervix dilate properly, bones be strong, blood be sufficient, water be enough, muscles -contract and relax appropriately, vagina- expand and contract properly afterwards (for the enjoyment of ourselves and DHs), baby waste no time and hurt not your mummy and don't get yourself hurt too, oh God provide for the daddies and make mummy's joy full. Let there be no reason to cry except for tears of joy and at the awesomeness and cuteness of our LOs. Make our LOs the coolness of our eyes and not a trial of our faith.

For those of us that'll have CS by choice or by chance, please make it easy for us and make our recupperation fast. Give us the wisdom to select the best birthing options for us and LOs. Let there be no complications or loss.

For our mamas whose journey stopped at a point or who suffered losses, lord please ease their fear and pains and reward them and replace with better ones for them.

For our juniors, please make us good seniors to them. Teach them to respect their seniors too. For those that have ported and those that will port, please make it easy for them and bless them too.

Give us the strength, wisdom, health, wealth and understanding to take care of our LOs and families. Protect our LO and families from evil eyes.

Teach those that'll do our omugwo that they may handle us and LO well. Be our helper ohh God.

Its the first roll call of our month. Please respond and let us know how you are doing.

Name...............EDD............SEX
1. Glimpse .......... Jan 25/ Feb 1st................. Bobo

2. Bunny19 .......... double for your trouble

3. Geesucc ............14th Feb 2019

4. Messyodi ..........16th/17th Feb 2019...........Babe

5. Dazzlinganio .....13/02...Babe...delivered 31/1

6. Mumben ........... 11th Feb 2019

7. Faithpeace ......... 22nd feb 2019..............babe

8. Sweetveee ........15/02 ...babe... delivered 14/1 BS seen

9. AdedoyinO ........27th Feb 2019.....................Bobo

10. rabluk .......... ..24th Feb 2019.....................surprise

11. estagirl ............18th Feb 2019................... Babe

12. Majestique ......26th Feb 2019

13. Meeva621 .......26th Feb 2019

14. gegyna ..........9th Feb 2019

15. stephmiracle ...21st Feb 2019

16. kuhuz ..............12th Feb 2019

17.Hyphee.....

18. Yesitsme ........28th feb 2019 .................Babe

19. sholai .............10th Feb 2019

20. Owlette .......... 21st Feb2019

21. Ekis .................20th Feb 2019 ..............surprise

22. Meggitto21......17th Feb 2019

23. Naomi1990 ......... march porter

24. creamzytee ...14th feb 2019......................Babe

25. Bceeme ...........6th feb 2019

26. BrilliantF .......... 18 Feb 2019

27. jennyurch ...........march porter

28. lehwah ................ march porter

29. PraisesG ......... march porter ......... bobo

Please whoever knows mama hyphee should help us contact her to respond.

There's a bone btw my legs that pains me mostly at night and when i try to open my legs. I think my cervix too. The heaviness on that bone is something else. My leg has also started swelling. Correct waddling done start.

I cant wait to see us flood the thread with our cuties.

Catch ya mamas.
Present o!
So excited,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.