Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129811 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
biggal:
Am back after loosing my baby last. Team October.

Welcome back darling. Safe , smooth and tireless journey it will be for you. You will carry to the end and cross the finishing line triumphantly. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Surulady:
HELLO HOUSE CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE THE MAMAS THAT HAS BIRTH THEIR LOS,SAFE DEIVERY TO THE WADDLYING MOTHERS. PLS I NEED YOUR ADVISE AM REALY FEELING UNEASE DR I HAVE ALEAST 2WEEKS BED REST. I APPLIED FOR LEAVE IT WASN'T GRANTED, WITH THE EXCUSED THAT I MIGHT BE REPLACED IF I DECIDE TO GO. SINCERELY THIS PROCESS OF MY LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN THE WORK..PLEASE MAMAS AM THINKING OF RESIGNING THIS MARCH IN OTHER TO TAKE PROPER CARE OF MYSELF AND THIS PROCESS....KINDLY ADVISE ME ON WHAT TO DO.

I had to resign even though I will be due in JUNE I resigned This month ,due to the stress of jumping buses everyday and BP is already increasing, I just have to stop I cannot come and kill myself, body need a lot of rest abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithlucky:
Mamas plz put mouth, i have been having cramps at my bombom area 4 some days na, i went for antenatal 2day and i complained to my doctor and she gave me malaria drugs (Aflotin 20/120) i don't know if its safe. D worst part is that am not in my state ryt na and am also afraid ooo
are u feverish that u re given malaria drugs. Well just to be careful sha because mine started like that. I was having pains around my outer vj n i complained to my doctor during visit but he gave me malaria drugs n routine drug only for me to be visited by a gigantic boil about two weeks later. As i am talking to u, d boil never burst.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithlucky:
Mamas plz put mouth, i have been having cramps at my bombom area 4 some days na, i went for antenatal 2day and i complained to my doctor and she gave me malaria drugs (Aflotin 20/120) i don't know if its safe. D worst part is that am not in my state ryt na and am also afraid ooo

Which one is aflotin again? How many weeks gone? Did they conduct any scan? is that your usual Gynecologist? If No, I'll suggest you wait till you see your doctor when you get back to your state. if she is your usual doc then ask questions well sha as to why you're using a malaria tab when you are complaining of cramps..

If you are in your 3rd trimester, the pain may be as a result of constipation. Maybe you're forcing yourself to pass stool? Pls ask questions and demand a scan. All the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
jamesbridget13:
are u feverish that u re given malaria drugs. Well just to be careful sha because mine started like that. I was having pains around my outer vj n i complained to my doctor during visit but he gave me malaria drugs n routine drug only for me to be visited by a gigantic boil about two weeks later. As i am talking to u, d boil never burst.

Sorry mama..keep applying penicillin, shea butter or palm oil..

It will soon be over.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hello mamas. Is there anyone that can respond to me? Would be very grateful

I complained of having boil here. This boil has really dealt with me especially for d fact that it's in my vj.
My problem now is my nurse that has been treating me from d start gave me ibuprofen to ease d pain. I already took a dose this evening before i decided to check what google has to say about it. I am 33wks gone n so afraid right now though a nurse administered it.

Pls mothers from experience has anyone had any cause to take ibuprofen in ur last trimester? If yes, i hope it didn't harm ur baby?

We will carry our babies in our arms in Jesus name, amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
dbeauty:

Sorry mama..keep applying penicillin, shea butter or palm oil..

It will soon be over.
thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 2:21am On Mar 01, 2019
jamesbridget13:

I complained of having boil here. This boil has really dealt with me especially for d fact that it's in my vj.
My problem now is my nurse that has been treating me from d start gave me ibuprofen to ease d pain. I already took a dose this evening before i decided to check what google has to say about it. I am 33wks gone n so afraid right now though a nurse administered it.

Pls mothers from experience has anyone had any cause to take ibuprofen in ur last trimester? If yes, i hope it didn't harm ur baby?

Ibuprofen is not safe in pregnancy, especially in the third trimester. Acetaminophen is the safe option during pregnancy, I took Tylenol all through my pregnancy because of severe headache. My doctor okayed it but told me to stay away from Motirin, Advil and the likes cos it contains ibuprofen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 2:27am On Mar 01, 2019
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...March is finally here. We thank you Jehovah cos you made it possible. March mama's are you ready
May God continue to strengthen us all. May we all have a safe delivery by God's grace, mother alive and baby alive.

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be ours Jah willing. Let's start dropping it like its hot.... #NahGodwin#

FEBRUARY PORTER
Moniker........................EDD.....................SEX. DD
1. Naomi1990............4th March.................Bobo 14/02

2. jennyurch.........4th March........double(bobo/sisi) 18/2

3. Frozenelsa...........5th March................. Bobo. 22/2

4. PraisesG.................8th March...............Bobo. 22/2

5. callola......................13th March.............Babe. 28/2

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker..................... EDD.......................SEX

1. rbae ................... 24th March...................Bobo

2. Sparklebee..........13th March....................Sisi

3. kokolet007...........15th March..................Bobo

4. Lehwah ...................1st March .................Bobo

5. diamondc..............25th March..................Bobo

6. Jaygrl.....................30th March.................Sisi

7. Jibola22..................6th March

8.goodfortun............ 10th March.............. Bobo

9. Debuyima...............23rd March

10. Eyifunmi................31st March

11. vicvicky.................30th March

12. Iyawotuntun............ 7th March........... Bobo

13. successhungry........31st March......... Bobo

14. Ciscagirl..................21st March........... Sisi

15. Dunns.....................8th March....

16. zuleikha..................28th March...........Double Double

17. Toopee...................27th March...........Sisi

18. kasany.....................15th March............Sisi

19. Amytosin.................12th March............Sisi

Please, CC me if you are a team March mama and I didn't write your name on the list. Mama's, don't forget to clean ur nipple with olive oil and cotton wool once you are in week 36.

Congrats to mama @callola, we rejoice with you mama.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 3:03am On Mar 01, 2019
jamesbridget13:

Ibrupofen is not safe in late pregnancy but it’s highly unlikely one dose will do any harm. Please discontinue that drug immediately, don’t know how a nurse can prescribe it in the first place. As a mama has said, Tylenol is a safe option with regards to pain killers in pregnancy.
Sorry for the pains you’re feeling, you’ll be fine in no time.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amytosin: 5:06am On Mar 01, 2019
Rbae:
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...March is finally here. We thank you Jehovah cos you made it possible. March mama's are you ready
May God continue to strengthen us all. May we all have a safe delivery by God's grace, mother alive and baby alive.

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be ours Jah willing. Let's start dropping it like its hot.... #NahGodwin#

FEBRUARY PORTER

17. callola......................13th March............

18. Toopee...................27th March...........Sisi

19.kasany.....................15th March............Sisi

20. Amytosin.................12th March............Sisi

Please, CC me if you are a team March mama and I didn't write your name on the list. Mama's, don't forget to clean ur nipple with olive oil and cotton wool once you are in week 36.

Congrats to mama @Naomi1990 , jennyurch, Frozenelsa and PraisesG, we rejoice with you mamas.
. Yeah finally here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2019
jamesbridget13:

Please discontinue the use of ibuprofen, it's not safe .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2019
MamaOO:

Ibuprofen is not safe in pregnancy, especially in the third trimester. Acetaminophen is the safe option during pregnancy, I took Tylenol all through my pregnancy because of severe headache. My doctor okayed it but told me to stay away from Motirin, Advil and the likes cos it contains ibuprofen
thank u so much. I will go get d tylenol or acetaminophen. May God help me o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2019
Pearl05:

Please discontinue the use of ibuprofen, it's not safe .
]thank u mama. May God be gracious unto me o. I had already taken one dose. Will discontinue immediately
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2019
Iyamefa:

Ibrupofen is not safe in late pregnancy but it’s highly unlikely one dose will do any harm. Please discontinue that drug immediately, don’t know how a nurse can prescribe it in the first place. As a mama has said, Tylenol is a safe option with regards to pain killers in pregnancy.
thank you so much. I will discontinue immediately. What would i have done without u all. Thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2019
jamesbridget13:
]thank u mama. May God be gracious unto me o. I had already taken one dose. Will discontinue immediately

Don't worry a single dose can't harm baby. Cheer up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Iyamefa:

pls ma help me confirm Tylenol dosage. I just took one tablet. It was my girl that went to get it n d nurse didn't write d dosage, she was already running late for school so i asked her to be going. Pls confirm dosage asap.

Any other mama can also help me confirm dosage for Tylenol pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Pearl05:

Don't worry a single dose can't harm baby. Cheer up
thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2019
Rbae:
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL

YES! We are here, finally. Super excited and anxious at the same time. God is with us mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2019
jamesbridget13:
pls ma help me confirm Tylenol dosage. I just took one tablet. It was my girl that went to get it n d nurse didn't write d dosage, she was already running late for school so i asked her to be going. Pls confirm dosage asap.

Any other mama can also help me confirm dosage for Tylenol pls

I usually take 2 caplets of the extra strength Tylenol every 6-8 hours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2019
MamaOO:

I usually take 2 caplets of the extra strength Tylenol every 6-8 hours.
really? That means i can take two by 1pm then when my girl comes back from school by 2pm she can go to d nurse to administer dosage. It has really eased d pain.

Thanks MamaOO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameera2018(f): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2019
@Rbae kindly include me in team March, EDD: 26/03, Sex: XY

Rbae:
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Rbae:
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL

FEBRUARY PORTER

Congrats to mama @Naomi1990 , jennyurch, Frozenelsa and PraisesG, we rejoice with you mamas.
Able Capp i dey no shaking, congrats to Naomi, Jennyurch, Frozenelsa and PraisesG.
i sight my EDD mate o @kokolet007.

#happynewmonth to all. OUR GOD HAS ALREADY GIVEN US VICTORY. WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ALIVE WITH OUR NB'S

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameera2018(f): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2019
Sabi Mama’s please I need your counsel,
My EDD IS 26th of March as I am currently 36 weeks, I went for scan yesterday and baby is measuring 1.8Kg and 1week 4days behind gestational age.

Should I be worried @ this point and what can I do to improve baby’s weight. My appetite is not that great but I have been forcing myself to eat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2019
sayoddy:

Thanks for your response. Will do just that

Ok, all the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
jamesbridget13:

We have nurse and nurses, please rather use paracetamol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ameera2018:
Sabi Mama’s please I need your counsel,
My EDD IS 26th of March as I am currently 36 weeks, I went for scan yesterday and baby is measuring 1.8Kg and 1week 4days behind gestational age.

Should I be worried @ this point and what can I do to improve baby’s weight. My appetite is not that great but I have been forcing myself to eat.
My baby weight improved in two weeks,get pregncare and an iron cap and take judiciously daily,good luck.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Surulady:
HELLO HOUSE CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE THE MAMAS THAT HAS BIRTH THEIR LOS,SAFE DEIVERY TO THE WADDLYING MOTHERS. PLS I NEED YOUR ADVISE AM REALY FEELING UNEASE DR I HAVE ALEAST 2WEEKS BED REST. I APPLIED FOR LEAVE IT WASN'T GRANTED, WITH THE EXCUSED THAT I MIGHT BE REPLACED IF I DECIDE TO GO. SINCERELY THIS PROCESS OF MY LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN THE WORK..PLEASE MAMAS AM THINKING OF RESIGNING THIS MARCH IN OTHER TO TAKE PROPER CARE OF MYSELF AND THIS PROCESS....KINDLY ADVISE ME ON WHAT TO DO.
If you have any emergency health situation, will the job help you carry the cross,or pains,or regrets or stay with you at the hospital?
Take the best decision.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Rbae:
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL

FEBRUARY PORTER

Thanks so much,dear.
Safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ciscagirl: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Rbae:
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL

FEBRUARY PORTER

My people, hope we are all doing well. I have been having stomach ache for awhile now but I am better now.We are approaching 38week. Can't wait to welcome my bundle of joy lol. I wish all our wonderful mamas hapi new month!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lol did you just say emergency where there’s no first aid box?the work is more important than the workers thank you ma I’ve taken the best decision
PraisesG:

If you have any emergency health situation, will the job help you carry the cross,or pains,or regrets or stay with you at the hospital?
Take the best decision.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephmiracle:

Thanks for standing in for me sis.

@February cappo and my beloved teamies, sorry that I couldn't come to write my B.A myself. That was as a result of my bad phone and recovery process but I'm back now. I pray vigilante gives me space to write my B.S.

Successful delivery to my remaining teamies. God gat you
Congrats dear, God bless your lil one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.