Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153491 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4939) (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2019
iwillrejoice:

Thank you all! �. Edd May 19th, Gender- XX�
Updated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2019
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Hello my lovely teamies, like play like play our month is almost staring us in the face. It can only be God and we thank Him for the journey so far while committing the remaining weeks to Him that our journey will indeed end in praises, with plenty of joy and money in the home.

By the God's grace we all should be in our 36th, 35th, 34th, 33rd and 32nd week. Wooowwww some of my teamies are almost full term. Hope your bags are already packed o.

Please teamies, let's try to complete our shopping and make sure our hospital bags are packed early. I pray that God provides all the necessary resources needed to get our babies things, Amen.

Kindly submit you lo's sex if you've checked or say green if you're team surprise like me.

Please remember to always take your routine drugs and avoid anything that will be harmful to your Lo, God will see us through.

PLEASE NOTE

We are about 20 here and it's important everyone respond to this roll call please.

I haven't heard from some of us since you registered, kindly drop a word so we know you're doing well.

We are almost in our month, so we should shake this place as much as we can. May God help us all.

MONIKER..................EDD.................SEX
1. osas4g .....................04/04................. ??
2. pam09 ......................04/04..................Pink
3. franky2013 ...............04/04................. ??
4. seaair ....................... 05/04................. ??
5. myzone18 ................05/04.................. Pink
6. spiceeamiee ............10/04................. ??
7. keeki ........................11/04.................Green
8. theworldbest ...........11/04..................Blue
9. munat27...................12/04................. ??
10. jamesbridget13......12/04..................Blue
11. Sewasaunt ..............13/04................. ??
12. tiwatopebam............17/04.................Pink
13. Megababe01 .........17/04 .............. ??
14. lawvlypearl ............19/04.................Blue
15. Gracedom .............20/04................ Blue
16. Kitta.na ..................we await your testimonies
17. Moeet223 ..............24/04...............Blue
18. eksbabe ................28/04................Blue
19. jina24 .....................28/04...............Green
20. AyaTiraj .................29/04............... Pink
21. MamaTuoyo ..........30/04 ..............Blue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2019
@gegyna @horla01, so so sorry for your lose mamas, I pray God blesses you sooner than you even think and it will end in praise, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Pearl05:

Rub palm oil on it, it will help it to ripe quick and burst. Sorry dear.

This is if it's outside ( the circumference of jajana and not inside please).
it is outside o my sister. The pain i am passing through right now is something else. Thks for ur suggestion
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Jina24:

Hello my lovely teamies, like play like play our month is almost staring us in the face. It can only be God and we thank Him for the journey so far while committing the remaining weeks to Him that our journey will indeed end in praises, with plenty of joy and money in the home.

By the God's grace we all should be in our 36th, 35th, 34th, 33rd and 32nd week. Wooowwww some of my teamies are almost full term. Hope your bags are already packed o.

Please teamies, let's try to complete our shopping and make sure our hospital bags are packed early. I pray that God provides all the necessary resources needed to get our babies things, Amen.

Kindly submit you lo's sex if you've checked or say green if you're team surprise like me.

Please remember to always take your routine drugs and avoid anything that will be harmful to your Lo, God will see us through.

PLEASE NOTE

We are about 20 here and it's important everyone respond to this roll call please.

I haven't heard from some of us since you registered, kindly drop a word so we know you're doing well.

We are almost in our month, so we should shake this place as much as we can. May God help us all.

10. Sewasaunt ..............13/04................. ??
11. tiwatopebam............17/04.................Pink
12. Megababe01 .........17/04 .............. ??
13. lawvlypearl ............19/04.................Blue
14. Gracedom .............20/04................ Blue
15. Kitta.na ..................we await your testimonies
16. moeet223 ..............24/04...............Blue
17. eksbabe ................28/04................Blue
18. jina24 .....................28/04...............Green
19. AyaTiraj .................29/04............... Pink
20. MamaTuoyo ..........30/04 ..............Blue
pls update team April
Edd- 12/04
Sex- Blue

Boil is dealing with me here. Its in my vj. So painful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2019
sunbestie:

Abeg this ur belle is so portable ooo
Stop accusing my baby wrongly grin grin
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2019
jamesbridget13:
pls update team April
Edd- 12/04
Sex- Blue

Boil is dealing with me here. Its in my vj. So painful

So sorry about the boil Sis. If it hurt so bad why not see a doctor.

I'll add you immediately kiss you're highly welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Horla01:
Team June it pains me to say this after waiting for so long...... Please im sadly out due to incompetent cervix
Oh dear! Sorrow not mama for you're coming back soonest with a victorious testimony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2019
@gegyna @Horla1 @Towerofgrace God is your strength mamas, you will carry your bundles of joy soon.
Sabi Mamas in the house, please I'm scared for myself with the way I eat now, I can eat like 5-6 times in a day. I'm just 7weeks plus and on pregnancare. Please is this normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Iyamefa:

Welcome to the team! Cc Cappo Sunbestie

See how you’re still so fit and slim, I’m jealous
I'm so jealous too teamie sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2019
jamesbridget13:
it is outside o my sister. The pain i am passing through right now is something else. Thks for ur suggestion
Sorry o can't imagine the pain, you can also try applying penicillin ointment, it will soften the boil and help it burst fast.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
@gegyna so sorry. May Jah be with you and may he comfort u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Misi16:

Sorry o can't imagine the pain, you can also try applying penicillin ointment, it will soften the boil and help it burst fast.
thks n God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
@gegyna and @horla1... affliction will not rise a second time.
You're both coming back with a fuller testimony.
God be with you both
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jina24:

PLEASE NOTE

Greatest cappo!! I am doing great...even though the waddling is really settling in...I pray the Lord grant us all fast, safe and supernatural delivery.
Not done with shopping but soon hopefully.
Thanks for checking up on us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Horla01:
Team June it pains me to say this after waiting for so long...... Please im sadly out due to incompetent cervix

So sorry mama. May Jah comfort and strengthen you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
teamie Horla01 may God be with you and give you reason to be happy again.
NO MORE LOSS IN THIS THREAD...IN JESUS NAME
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hello mamas, pls can 7up and salt be taken for low blood pressure of 89/62. just to be reassured. today was antenatal and the doctor wasn't bothered. I'm 25weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trickstreat: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gloryne:
@gegyna @Horla1 @Towerofgrace God is your strength mamas, you will carry your bundles of joy soon.
Sabi Mamas in the house, please I'm scared for myself with the way I eat now, I can eat like 5-6 times in a day. I'm just 7weeks plus and on pregnancare. Please is this normal?

~~Yes! it's very normal, most pregnant women crave.
food within the early stage of pregnancy.
~~I remember waking up twice at midnight to eat while I
was pregnant with my baby girl.
~~Enjoy it while it last
~~ the next trimester might come with food aversion,
you never can tell! what package each trimester.
could come up with.

~~~Mamas in the pushing ministry, please check out
our store for your Handbag•Clutch Purse•Shoes•Slippers•Sandals•https://www.nairaland.com/5031541/lets-make-royal-ladies-n#76186741
Follow us on instagram @okies_store.
Whatsapp 08029640255
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sewasaunt(f): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jina24:

Thanks for checking Ma'am.
33+4 today and honestly, coming this far has been a testimony, one that I hope to share here someday, God willing.
Wishing all mamas here safe deliveries and awesome testimonies and looking forward to more of the mums on the TTC thread replying to roll calls here.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
I’m 28weeks plus, almost 29 but measuring 31 weeks. What does this mean? Does it mean my baby is too big or does it mean there’s a chance to give birth earlier than my EDD?
Ftm here, ladies pls what do you think? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dominique(f): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
AmJane:
So I was very annoyed on hearing 3cm. The Doctor on call checked again around 7am and it was still 3cm and I was transfered to the antenatal ward after my plea to go home was turned down. Another V E was done around 1pm and it was still 3cm. By this time, the the comtractions were decreasing in frequency and intensity until I was not feeling anything again.
That was how I spent 3days in the hospital. Strong and wicked contractions will hit me throughout the night but in the morning, everything will disappear. On 4th Feb, a membrane sweep was done by the doctor but still I was not dilating past 3cm when I was checked the next day. By this time, I was already tired of the various shapes and sizes of hands that has entered my jajaina plus the pains I was passing through. I and hubby were already considering cs but my consultant intervened and said to give myself more time. After checking me that morning and I was still 3cm, he inserted 50mcg of misoprostol into jajaina. Four hours later, a VE was done and I was 5cm dilated (praise the Lord). The pain was bearable and I was even gisting with the new friends I made in the antenatal ward.
I was moved to the labour ward and my membrane was ruptured. That was when the real labour pains started. The strong and painful contractions were hitting me back to back. In less than 20mins after my membrane was ruptured, I was having the urge to poo and the baby was pushing me from within. I was shouting 'I want to poo' and calling on the nurses to come and check me. One of them came and checked and said I was 8cm gone but on removing her hand, a large amt of clothed blood came out and I started bleeding. They were confused as to where the bleeding was coming from, they checked my last scan at 40wks and the position of placenta was posterior-fundal. They contacted the theatre to get ready as would not want to loose mother and child at this stage. There was commotion in the labour ward. While all these were going on, I left shouting and was praying I will not die nor loose my baby in Jesus name and hubby was shouting amen. With the next two contractions, I felt the head of my baby at my vulva and asked hubby to check. He did and it was truely my baby's head. I told him to call the nurses who were making arrangements for the theatre. Before they could come, I had started pushing because the urge was so strong but my baby's head was not coming out. I made several attempts no way. The nurse asked me to stop and when she checked, there was a tight cord round my baby's neck and it was almost chocking her. It was cut and with the next push, my princess came out and was taken for resuscitation. The placenta came out immediately too. That was how my princess was born on 5th feb, at 41wks +3days GA.
In all, I give thanks to God Almighty for not allowing me to labour in vain. Wishing the remaining mamas safe and easy delivery. Ttc mamas, you will surely testify this year in Jesus name, Amen.
Sorry for typo errors, no time to edit.
Birth story submitted
Cc rabluk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dominique(f): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
AmJane:
That was how everything I typed wiped out.

BS cont'd
The Doctor on call checked again around 7am and I was still 3cm dilated and the contractions were still coming at regular intervals. I was admitted in the antenatal ward. I was checked again around 12noon and it was still same story, 3cm! And gradually, the contractions were becoming irregular and the pains subsiding until I could not feel any of it again. That was how I spent 4days in the hospital. Painful contractions will hit me consistently throughout the night and in the morning, everything will disappear and I was not progressing past 3cm. On 5th feb, I was already tired of the various sizes and shapes of hands doing VE on me plus the pains . I and hubby were contemplating CS and we requested to see my consultant. He eventually came that morning and we told him our resolve. He advised me to give myself more time and inserted 50mcg of misoprostol into my va_gi-na that morning around 10:30am before he left. A VE was done 3hours later and I was 5cm dilated (praise the Lord).
I was transfered to the labour ward and my membrane was ruptured. That was when the real labour pains started. The wicked and painful contractions were hitting me back to back, coming every 2-3mins. Hubby was with me in the delivery suit and would rub my back as the contractions come while I breathe through my mouth. This really helped in relieving the pains. 20mins later after my membrane was ruptured, I was having the urge to poo and the baby was pushing me seriously from within. The nurse was called and on VE, she said I was 8cm gone. As she was removing her hand, a large amount of clothed blood came out and I started bleeding. Everybody was confused as no one knows where the bleeding was coming from. They were suspecting the placenta but my last scan said its position is posterior-fundal. Another VE was not an option as anything could go wrong and so, they contacted the theatre to be ready and arrangements were being made to move me to the theatre to save mother and baby. There was commotion everywhere and I was praying to God bot to allow me lose my life nor that of the baby. With the next two contractions, I felt the head of my baby at my vulva. Hubby confirmed it and rushed out to call the nurse. Before the nurse could come, I was already pushing because the urge was unbearable but my baby's head refused to come out. The nurse asked me to stop and when she checked, it was discovered that there was a tight cord round my baby's neck to the point of strangulating her. She cut the the cord and with the next push, my beautiful princess came out but she was weak and was taken out immediately for resuscitation. The placenta came out almost immediately. Everything was put under control and baby brought to me after being stabilized. That was how my princess was born on 5th Feb at 41wks +3days weighing 3.2kg with no tear.
I really thank God for proving himself faithful and not allowing me to labour in vain. Here is wishing the remaining mamas a safe and easy delivery. Ttc mama, you will surely testify this year in Jesus name, Amen.
BS submitted
Cc ma'am rabluk and Besea .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
sayoddy:
Hello mamas, pls can 7up and salt be taken for low blood pressure of 89/62. just to be reassured. today was antenatal and the doctor wasn't bothered. I'm 25weeks

Not so sure of that combo, but when I had lbp earlier, I increased fluid intakes with exception of those with caffeine, was drinking sooo much water, always had something to eat no matter how little, snacks, small chops, food, and then REST cos I was always so exhausted. In 2weeks, the bp normalized. Salt could be recommended but I didn't use it cos you wouldn't know when the bp would shoot up again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Adebayo4christ:

Good afternoon great mothers. Have been searching for the thread since o.

Guess everyone still remember my story then.

Well, my wife gave birth to a bouncing baby boy December 25 and I have also learnt to tolerate her and love her for whom she is.
Thank you for all your advices, batching etc.
Thank you

Congrats sir .He shall be a source of joy to your family. Regards to your wife.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeva621: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
To those who has in a way or the other lost their LOs, may the heavenly father console you and grant you greater joy you all deserve,amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeva621: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
@ cappo rabluk, well done on the roll calls.
I welcomed my little angel, a princess yesterday via VD with lil tear,weighed 2.9kg. Mummy recovering by God's grace, daddy joyous and my big princess still surprised. The delivery process wasn't easy but God had his way.

To the rest of February mamas still awaiting delivery,God gat your back too. It is well in Jesus name.

BS coming soon.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
ny capoo, we cant wait, we are in 33rd week, looking forward to that day. Thank you Jesus for the journey so far.
Jina24:

PLEASE NOTE

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tabithababy(f): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Adebayo4christ:

Good afternoon great mothers. Have been searching for the thread since o.

Guess everyone still remember my story then.

Well, my wife gave birth to a bouncing baby boy December 25 and I have also learnt to tolerate her and love her for whom she is.
Thank you for all your advices, batching etc.
Thank you

Babajide , babatunde.

Welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adebayo4christ: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
tabithababy:

Babajide , babatunde.

Welcome

Taaaa. He doesn’t even bear any of that at all. Victor ,oluwapamilerinayo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
Present cappo. Waddling has not been funny, the weight of the pregnancy is something one cant ignore at this stagee but God got us all.[quqqote author=Jina24 post=76176210]TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

PLEASE NOTE

[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:09am On Feb 28, 2019
Iyamefa:
I’m 28weeks plus, almost 29 but measuring 31 weeks. What does this mean? Does it mean my baby is too big or does it mean there’s a chance to give birth earlier than my EDD?
Ftm here, ladies pls what do you think? Thanks.

Cc: mama zaynie

(1) (2) (3) ... (4939) (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.