Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155263 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4962) (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2019
eipreel:
BS

Mama Rbae may not remember me but we started together. Became a silent reader cos of the nature of my job. EDD was 22.03.2019. .
Congratulations mama and thank God for safe delivery. Welcome to our handsome bobo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:24am On Mar 17, 2019
eipreel:

Prince has landed weighing 2.6kg. I'll share bs soon cos I learnt a lot here.

Pic don disappear. Thanks for viewing and liking kiss
Congrats mama
Godbless n keep him. Quick recovery to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2019
chloe00:
Hello Mamas how’s everyone doing, glad to be back . Hi
Rabluk please what hospital did you use.
Wow welcome back. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2019
eipreel:
BS

Mama Rbae may not remember me but we started together. Became a silent reader cos of the nature of my job. EDD was 22.03.2019. By Thurs around 8pm, 39 wks5 days after taking a lot of pineapples and walking round the house for about 1.5hrs, I started feeling some mild contractions and felt like I wanted to poop(as a first timer grin). Told my parents because I came home to birth. They carried my bag and we went to the hospital. Doctor checked me(painful shii mehn) and said I was in latent phase just 0.5cm dilation and I was like mogbe! He then said I would stay over and be watched.

So we were there and by morning (Friday)no progress. Later in the day mucus plug fell and then he said we can make progress. Chai! Since yesterday o. So by the next morning (sat) he checked and said I was 4cm and he was going to give me something to hasten the Labour so I wouldn't have to just be waiting till eternity to get to 10cm. They set up oxy.tocin at around 5:30am on sat and then my predicament started. Chai! I almost died. By 9:30am they said I was 7cm I said what! Just kill me already. Was there bearing the pains till around 10:45am when I felt like pushing. Told doc I felt like pooping o he said like you felt the first day abi grin grin I begged him o then he said Oya open your leg lemme see. Saw baby's head and shouted say make dem prepare the bed.

I used speed to climb the delivery bed and started pushing with each contraction. By the third,baby's head was stuck cos hole was too small so doc cut me a little and told me to push with all my might. I pushed again and baby came out shouting like he also felt labour pains grin cheesy.

They took him for cleaning and stitched me(pls don't try this at home too the pain is crazy)

That's how I gave birth 10:50am today

Cc rbae and presva. See you in 2022 grin

Ps: pls when in labour don't shout, it will exhaust you. Try to be more enduring. All the best to the waddling mamas.
2022 ke?
Congratulations,first of all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2019
BA
Finally welcomed my baby love on 16th March at 5:10am weighing 3.4kg at 42 weeks
Cc Rbea

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2019
rabluk:

Sure sis. Everyone there was at their best. My doc was a father figure n he showed so much interest in his patient's well-being. Sometimes i think they're over thorough sef.
Which is the best , I wish all hospitals were like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2019
Giddyperson:

Wow welcome back. smiley smiley
Thank you very much kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2019
Sewasaunt:

Mama Zaynie (I already confessed that I stalk your diary) Happy Birthday Ma'am, God bless you and yours real good!

LOL @stalk.
Amin.
Thanks sis kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2019
eipreel:
Mama Zaynie what a privilege grin grin happy birthday to you.

Awwww.
Thanks mama.
I appreciate kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BrilliantF: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2019
BS

I give God all the glory for giving us victory.
I was booked for induction on the same day labour started, when it became frequent we rushed to the hospital, getting there I was 2cm dilated when they checked. I was placed on bed and baby's heart beat was being monitored. In 8 hours I progressed to just 5cm. My husband had ask the doctors if a C section would be the best option, they said I should bear, that a woman has 18 hours to labour. Hey God I was in so much pains, they gave me pain relief, checked again after 2 hours, still 5cm, they burst my water and had to Augment labour, with this I progressed to 6cm and I stopped dilating. The devil is a liar o. Baby's heartbeat started reducing na so them begin prepare me for emergency CS. I was crying after all the pains I'm still entering the theatre, I was wheeled into the theatre that night, I had to be strong and started singing, the doctors were singing with me too,didn't know when I slept off. Surgery was successful and baby was weak when he came out, he was immediately placed on Oxygen and antibiotics, they took him to the Neonatal unit while I was wheeled to my ward.I woke up few minutes later and my husband was just besides me. I saw my baby after two days, when I got there he was still on oxygen sucking his hands, Oh the feelings were indescribable, I prayed for him and went back to my ward. After he completed his antibiotics dosage we were finally discharged, Strong and healthy. I can't thank God enough for fighting our battles and making me a mother so soon, he is a faithful father. I pray for all GTC mothers that your desires shall be granted soon in Jesus name. Amen.
My sincere appreciation to everyone on this platform for sharing vital information as regards this journey of pregnancy. God bless you all

BS submitted
Cc Rbae

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ciscagirl: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2019
BrilliantF:
BS

I give God all the glory for giving us victory.
I was booked for induction on the same day labour started, when it became frequent we rushed to the hospital, getting there I was 2cm dilated when they checked. I was placed on bed and baby's heart beat was being monitored. In 8 hours I progressed to just 5cm. My husband had ask the doctors if a C section would be the best option, they said I should bear, that a woman has 18 hours to labour. Hey God I was in so much pains, they gave me pain relief, checked again after 2 hours, still 5cm, they burst my water and had to Augment labour, with this I progressed to 6cm and I stopped dilating. The devil is a liar o. Baby's heartbeat started reducing na so them begin prepare me for emergency CS. I was crying after all the pains I'm still entering the theatre, I was wheeled into the theatre that night, I had to be strong and started singing, the doctors were singing with me too,didn't know when I slept off. Surgery was successful and baby was weak when he came out, he was immediately placed on Oxygen and antibiotics, they took him to the Neonatal unit while I was wheeled to my ward.I woke up few minutes later and my husband was just besides me. I saw my baby after two days, when I got there he was still on oxygen sucking his hands, Oh the feelings were indescribable, I prayed for him and went back to my ward. After he completed his antibiotics dosage we were finally discharged, Strong and healthy. I can't thank God enough for fighting our battles and making me a mother so soon, he is a faithful father. I pray for all GTC mothers that your desires shall be granted soon in Jesus name. Amen.
My sincere appreciation to everyone on this platform for sharing vital information as regards this journey of pregnancy. God bless you all

BS submitted
Cc Rbae
Congratulations mama!!!! My this bundle of joy bring more blessings to your home. He shall be a blessing to his generation!!
I am still here pushing no sign watsoever. I am Soo tired. I am 39weeks 3days today. Cant wait for this testimony too oh.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Please can someone recommend a good private hospital around Nnamdi Azikiwe university Awka.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lehwah:
BA
Finally welcomed my baby love on 16th March at 5:10am weighing 3.4kg at 42 weeks
Cc Rbea

Wow congratulations lewah

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Has anyone heard from geesucc oooo...from her EDD she was due Feb 14 but we are in march now and we haven't heard from her anyone with her number should please contact her bikooo...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BrilliantF: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ciscagirl:

Congratulations mama!!!! My this bundle of joy bring more blessings to your home. He shall be a blessing to his generation!!
I am still here pushing no sign watsoever. I am Soo tired. I am 39weeks 3days today. Cant wait for this testimony too oh.

Amen. God will perfect it darling. I gave birth at 40 weeks + 5 days. God will see you through. I await your testimony ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
Happy Sunday to all waddling mamas in the house!!!!! I bless God for safe delivery of our babies from January to March, Father we praise and worship you.

Other waddling March mamas, fear not for you are victorious!!!! We pray for strength and Gods angels to keep guard in the favour room as you birth your babies, Amen.

Mamatuoyo and geesucc we pray you are in good health, please drop in and say hi to us

My able June Teamies, how is the pushing ministry, i know some of us are in our third trimester, Oluwa oshe oooooo. It has been an amazing journey so far and our God will complete His miracle in our lives, Amen. I pray for strength to all waddling mamas for us to complete this journey and at the end all praises, blessings, adoration will be unto God has made this journey with us!!!!

I pray for all gtc mamas, Father please grant their heart desires, amen.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lehwah:
BA
Cc Rbea
congrsts darlg plenty love to NB

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
congrats to all moms who have put bed so far from Jan to March. i know the Good Lord God of miracles would give the rest of us waddling mamas our bundles of joy and also save us in this journey. Amen

#hello team March i hope its not just me left o 40 weeks and counting done all the excercise o. no show. any one with remedy is welcome to share plz

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amytosin: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
kasany:
congrats to all moms who have put bed so far from Jan to March. i know the Good Lord God of miracles would give the rest of us waddling mamas our bundles of joy and also save us in this journey. Amen

#hello team March i hope its not just me left o 40 weeks and counting done all the excercise o. no show. any one with remedy is welcome to share plz
. Am almost 41 weeks and no show too, it seems all team march na overtime , I pray Almighty God grant us safe delivery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ciscagirl: 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
kasany:

I think say na only me Waka come.i am just checking my calendar every day... I no like this waiting game atall.lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kashamadupe0906: 1:00am On Mar 18, 2019
Have u great week ahead.

For your Monitor screen Baby Monitor

https://www.nairaland.com/5071835/wireless-digital-video-baby-monitor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nsikylove(f): 1:05am On Mar 18, 2019
Good morning mom's,am a first time mom and am team September..hope am welcome here..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 1:27am On Mar 18, 2019
nsikylove:
Good morning mom's,am a first time mom and am team September..hope am welcome here..

You are highly welcome. Just identify with your team mates.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2019
Congrats to mamas that have delivered.

August mamas how we dey na, why are we this quiet?
Motic, ayportable, dami, amorprincess, misi, mamatriple, why we dey hide na? How's d bump? Who has gone for anomaly scan?

sayoddy, how are you? Has the bp normalized now? Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2019
hotmomma:

Motic, ayportable, dami, amorprincess, misi, mamatriple, why we dey hide na? How's d bump? Who has gone for anomaly scan?

hotmamma we are doing well ooo baby kick this days no be here but getting use to the process gradually
bump is now obvious thou
For the anomaly scan do i request for it specifically because my antenantal is in 2days time or i will be told to do so i just read about anomaly scan now and i think its a good one just to be on a safe side

Thanks for checking mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2019
August mama has anyone started feeling baby kick abi na only me waka come?smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2019
motic2:

For the anomaly scan do i request for it specifically because my antenantal is in 2days time or i will be told to do so i just read about anomaly scan now and i think its a good one just to be on a safe side

Some gynaes don't ask one to do it if you are using a HMO that doesn't cater for it, if you're a private patient, you could ask for it. All in all, its cool, you would likely know the sex of the baby esp if ure 20 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
hotmomma:

we de o as everyone hide me too go hide...my bump just de o...not too obvious...only wen I wear small clothes..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=motic2 post=76760460]August mama has anyone started feeling baby kick abi na only me waka come?smiley[/quote
i don't even know what d kicks feels like...all I feel now is som tickling pinching and flutters feeling... JJC things..and I have anterior placenta
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
hotmomma:

I think we need a roll call.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
spicychic847:

I think we need a roll call.

Mama, how have you been? You are right...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4962) (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.