Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156635 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2019
princessKF:
Moi and Jumayin
who has returned o among my group o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2019
princessKF:
Moi and Jumayin
who has returned o among my group o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2019
Bumpy Tuesday
Is a throwback pix
38weeks +
He celebrated his 2nd birthday yesterday

Pix taken down

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2019
sunbestie:

D reduction matter after weaning is something else.. D thing dey vex me but pushup bra got us oo
So make I enjoy d full/ doubled breast now

grin grin grin my sister, the speed the thing they take shrink ehen! Esp if u were using one breast so much more than the other. As you look mirror, na so you go dey cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2019
sunbestie:
Bumpy Tuesday
Is a throwback pix
38weeks +
He celebrated his 2nd birthday yesterday

Wow! May the most high bless and establish him to be a wonder and do exploits in Jesus name. Amen. Happy birthday to mummy's Prince.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Am good.
Just recovering from malaria
The bump is increasing every day and i wonder how big i will be in the 9th month.

hotmomma:
Congrats to mamas that have delivered.

August mamas how we dey na, why are we this quiet?
Motic, ayportable, dami, amorprincess, misi, mamatriple, why we dey hide na? How's d bump? Who has gone for anomaly scan?

sayoddy, how are you? Has the bp normalized now? Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2019
No be only you my sister.
At first it felt like a tickle from the inside.

motic2:
August mama has anyone started feeling baby kick abi na only me waka come?smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2019
EDD August 15th
Sex baby still hiding

motic2:
Hello teamie please can we drop our Edd for next roll call and if we have our baby sex too please indicate
Gracias wink smiley smiley#teamaugust
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pearl05:

Wow! May the most high bless and establish him to be a wonder and do exploits in Jesus name. Amen. Happy birthday to mummy's Prince.
Amen ooo
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
MamaTripleJ:
Am good.
Just recovering from malaria
The bump is increasing every day and i wonder how big i will be in the 9th month.

Quick recovery darl.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
MamaTripleJ:
EDD August 15th
Sex baby still hiding

Mama tripple j hope you are feeling better now? just try and rest very well E-hugs smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Thanks sis

hotmomma:

Quick recovery darl.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Yeah I am. Thanks
E-hugs wink

motic2:

Mama tripple j hope you are feeling better now? just try and rest very well E-hugs smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
My cappo, how are you doing now? hope you are fine now. please mamas come out now. our group is so low here. do u know that we are very close To our delivery month. so nobody is giving birth this month. who is
Jina24:
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

God we thank you for seeing us through till the very moment. Thank you even for this last phase that we are in. We thank you cause we know that you will complete that which you started and testimonies shall be in the mouth of every single member of this team, Amen.

Hello mamas, how are we all holding up, April is less than 3weeks from now wooooooowwwwww how nice. Hope our bags are packed already.

We should all be in our 38th, 37th, 36th, 35th and 34th week. Mamas that are term already hope you've started cleaning your nipples and engaging in exercises too. Please let's try to be very active despite the weight of the pregnancy its really important.

Who is opening the floor for us? grin, fingers crossed.

@MamaTuoyo please we are worried, kindly drop a word so we know you're doing well. Its well with you sis.

MONIKER..................EDD.................SEX
1. osas4g .....................04/04................. ??
2. pam09 ......................04/04..................Pink
3. franky2013 ...............04/04................. ??
4. seaair ....................... 05/04................. ??
5. myzone18 ................05/04.................. Pink
6. spiceeamiee ............10/04................. ??
7. keeki ........................11/04.................Green
8. theworldbest ...........11/04..................Blue
9. munat27...................12/04................. ??
10. jamesbridget13......12/04..................Blue
11. Sewasaunt ..............13/04................. ??
12. tiwatopebam............17/04.................Pink
13. Megababe01 .........17/04 .............. ??
14. lawvlypearl ............19/04.................Blue
15. Gracedom .............20/04................ Blue
16. Kitta.na ..................we await your testimonies
17. Moeet223 ..............24/04...............Blue
18. Deetina ..................24/04..............Pink
19. eksbabe ................28/04................Blue
20. jina24 .....................28/04...............Green
21. AyaTiraj .................29/04............... Pink
22. MamaTuoyo ..........30/04 ..............Blue
23 AdaBiafra ..............30/04 .............. Pink

TeamApril2019
#swagalliciousmamas
#teameasyandsmoothdelivery
#teamnolossbyGod'sgrace
#Godgatusalways

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
BS
Pregnancy journey started with a morning sickness filled first trimester and a second trimester filled with tiredness but overall the journey was smooth.
Edd was given as 1st march (even my cappo tot i qaa going to port to February) but alas 1st came n went no show or sign of labour not until 15th March when i saw my bloody show proper n contractions started immediately, rushed myself to the clinic only to be told i am just 2cm dilated and had to go back home n come back later that day. Went back n i was admitted as labour was progressing well until i hit 8cm dilation and labour just stalled at exactly 12am on 16th March after waiting to see if labour was going to progress again n no show i was transferred to the general hospital, after receiving 2 drips and oxytocin labour progressed again and at exactly 4:45am i had the urge to push and nurse just said the next time the urge comes i should just push, baby came out with cord around the neck after 4 mighty pushes with no tear at all at exactly 5:10am followed by the placenta.
I am just grateful to God that i and baby are fine.

BS submitted
Cc Rbae

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please mamas I have this 4moms mamaroo for sale, bought it for my baby but didn’t really use it. It’s still clean, looks new and in perfect condition. I’m finding it difficult to upload the pictures. Interested buyers should contact me. I’m selling it for 90k(negotiable).

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Picture 2

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Picture 3

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Picture 4

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaimasomkene: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Thanks, please how do i locate the Joevic hospital. Coming from ifite

Stop at ichida street, near Access bank by Ziks Avenue, ask anyone of Naneth, Joevic is beside Naneth. Naneth is very close to Ichida junction. If you want to see the MD himself then go on Wednesday. Their antenatal days are Mondays and Wednesdays. However the MD consults on Wednesday. If you are going on Wednesday ensure you are there before 8am, the queue is something else

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaimasomkene: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hello sabi mamas. 15 weeks 2 days and bloating is killing me. Yam o, okpa o, tea o, garri o, they all make my stomach turnioniown. Yesterday's own was so bad that I actually cried. Nausea and Vomiting has reduced. That bitter abi metallic taste and excess salivation is still there. Please o how do I deal with these. If you have no ms you don't know what God has done for you. Meanwhile I think this "ms disappears in second trimester" is scam. Abi is 15 weeks first trimester?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzsI: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Anitaamich:
Please mamas I have this 4moms mamaroo for sale, bought it for my baby but didn’t really use it. It’s still clean, looks new and in perfect condition. I’m finding it difficult to upload the pictures. Interested buyers should contact me. I’m selling it for 90k(negotiable).

Hi are you in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
@Motic2 and other August Mamas

I would suggest we elect a cappo for team august. Motic2 or any other mama that wishes and willing to act in this capacity should declare their interest then afterwards we could vote if necessary otherwise the only person that declares interest after a period of time (2-3days) should be endorsed as our cappo (unopposed)

The chosen or elected mama can check/study our formal cappo's comments/roll calls and continue from where she stopped and also welcome new teamies

To be frank, our team used to be the most envied, active and lively team until towerofgrace dropped out nevertheless i miss very much and pray she comes back soonest.

This is a suggestion, kindly discard/disregard if it doesn't make sense to us.
My cent

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by reezon(f): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=Anitaamich post=76799533]Please mamas I have this 4moms mamaroo for sale, bought it for my baby but didn’t really use it. It’s still clean, looks new and in perfect condition. I’m finding it difficult to upload the pictures. Interested buyers should contact me. I’m selling it for 90k(negotiable).
[/quote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
mzsI:

Hi are you in Lagos?
No.. I’m in portharcourt... I can pay for the delivery if you’re interested. Chat me up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
reezon:

Anitaamich is this still available? Where are you located? Let's talk on WhatsApp 08106144481
Okay.. will chat u up now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzsI: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Just tried to send a private message , let me know if it’s still available
Anitaamich:

No.. I’m in portharcourt... I can pay for the delivery if you’re interested. Chat me up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Anitaamich:
Anitaamich I'm interested no response to my mail lets chat 07063361625 on whatsapp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Anitaamich:
I'm interested let's talk 07063361625 no response to the mail I sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amytosin: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Bs: I gave birth today 19/3/19 at exactly 41 weeks, mild contractions started around 8 pm yesterday, so I was able to sleep through the night till around 4 am when strong contractions hit me, then I started seeing show, I stood up from bed around 5am to prepare my child for School, I cleaned the house, wash some clothes, prepare food even in the middle of contractions, when I got to a certain stage when contractions are stronger and closer, I told my husband it time we move to the hospital, we dropped our son in school around some minutes to nine, and we got to the clinic around past 9, I was checked n was told 6cm, the mid wife did sweep stuff, n I moved immediately to 8cm, at past 10 I was already 10cm, then I was moved to Labour room, to push con be wahala, I was there trying to push till to 11, and I baby poop, he was already stressed, I was helped with a cut, n pushed my baby out at exactly 10:50am, stitching was painful, alihamdulilah all end in praise, wish everyone save delivery.

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amytosin:
Bs: I gave birth today 19/3/19 at exactly 41 weeks, mild contractions started around 8 pm yesterday, so I was able to sleep through the night till around 4 am when strong contractions hit me, then I started seeing show, I stood up from bed around 5am to prepare my child for School, I cleaned the house, wash some clothes, prepare food even in the middle of contractions, when I got to a certain stage when contractions are stronger and closer, I told my husband it time we move to the hospital, we dropped our son in school around some minutes to nine, and we got to the clinic around past 9, I was checked n was told 6cm, the mid wife did sweep stuff, n I moved immediately to 8cm, at past 10 I was already 10cm, then I was moved to Labour room, to push con be wahala, I was there trying to push till to 11, and I baby poop, he was already stressed, I was helped with a cut, n pushed my baby out at exactly 10:50am, stitching was painful, alihamdulilah all end in praise, wish everyone save delivery.
Congrats mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.