Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8166597 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Knock knock to the JUNE teamies in the house,I hope we are getting ready, the lord will see us through in Jesus name. Amen ,our JUNE cappo its been a while hope all is well. Just checking up on my teamies

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Ah correct person
No worry
I am giving each of them triplets

Congrats mama, u shall carry to term by God's grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
God has been faith full to us, God bless my family with wonderful baby girl early this morning around 3.2kg after 13 hours of labour. Thank God team April. edd 17th. Jina24

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
tiwatopebam:
God has been faith full to us, God bless my family with wonderful baby girl early this morning around 3.2kg after 13 hours of labour. Thank God team April. edd 17th. Jina24

Congratulations and welcome to the world baby girl. Team April, may you all have easy deliveries, amen. More BAs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
motic2:

So sorry to hear this damibaby is it that your legs are swollen or it hurt you?
it's not swollen but aches once I trek or wake up from sleep
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=tiwatopebam post=77489718]God has been faith full to us, God bless my family with wonderful baby girl early this morning around 3.2kg after 13 hours of labour. Thank God team April. edd 17th. Jina24[/quot

Congratulations tiwatope may the lord keep and protect her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
tiwatopebam:
God has been faith full to us, God bless my family with wonderful baby girl early this morning around 3.2kg after 13 hours of labour. Thank God team April. edd 17th. Jina.24

Yeaaaaaaaa, a big congratulations to you, it ended in praise cheesy. Welcome precious daughter, may God bless and keep you kiss

Mama rest and come sama us with Bs let's know how you spent the the 13hours cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
damibaby:

it's not swollen but aches once I trek or wake up from sleep

Please complain to your doctor ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Yesssssss, Its our month mamas let's flood the thread

Congratulations to @tiwatopebam God bless your Lo.

MONIKER..........EDD............SEX.........DD
1. osas4g .............04/04........... ??...........
2. pam09 ...............04/04..........Pink......01/04
3. franky2013 .........04/04......... ??.........
4. seaair ...............05/04............Blue.......03/04
5. myzone18 ...........05/04............Pink.....03/04
6. spiceeamiee .......10/04............Pink......17/03
7. keeki .....................11/04..........Pink.....01/04 Bs seen
8. theworldbest ........11/04..........Blue......09/04
9. munat27................12/04..........Blue......09/04

10. jamesbridget13...12/04..........Blue...
11. Sewasaunt ..........13/04........... ??.....
12. tiwatopebam.........17/04.........Pink...12/04
13. Megababe01 ........17/04 .........??......
14. lawvlypearl ...........19/04..........Green..
15. Gracedom ............20/04......... Blue.....
16. Kitta.na ................we await your testimonies
17. Moeet223 ...........24/04............Blue....
18. Deetina ...............24/04...........Pink.....
19. eksbabe ..............28/04............Blue....
20. jina24 ..................28/04...........Green...
21. AyaTiraj ..............29/04............Pink.....
22. MamaTuoyo ........30/04 ..........Blue....
23 AdaBiafra ............30/04 ...........Pink.....
24. Toopee ................Pink....... 01/04( ported from march)

TEAM APRIL LETS FLOOD THIS THREAD
WITH BACK TO BACK BAssssssssssssss

TeamApril2019
#swagalliciousmamas
#teameasyandsmoothdelivery
#teamnolossbyGod'sgrace
#Godgatusalways

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
Gracedom:

Team April how are we, I see a full week of back to back BAs, Infact starting from this weekend.

Pls, anyone has any idea about membrane sweep? Done it before? Does it kickstart labour? Is it safe to do at 39weeks? (No medical issues involved)

Doctor did membrane sweep for me when I was pregnant with my first and it moved me from 2cm to about 4cm. It started labour for me though I read it doesn't for some people.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
labelbybee:
Relocation sales!!!

1. White wooden baby cot with mattress and cot mobile musical
2. White wooden baby wadrobe 
3. Graco 2 in 1 bouncer and swing 
4. Fisher price rock n play sleeper
5. Fisher price kick n play piano gym/ playmat
6. Avent Electric sterlizer 
7. Avent manual breast pump 
8. Toddler bicycle 
9. Toddler chair and Table

If interested please whatsapp : 08128102204 

Is that your WhatsApp number?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
tiwatopebam:

Hehehehe. I knew BAs will start flooding in. Congratulations mama. The steps of your princess are ordered and will grow in grace and joy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jina24:

Doctor did membrane sweep for me when I was pregnant with my first and it moved me from 2cm to about 4cm. It started labour for me though I read it doesn't for some people.

Ok, thank you for this. I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Oh noooooooo!!
How can my own sister be dis wicked? Shebi u know my vjay has not heal well, infact it's still paining me even wen I wan piss grin grin grin grin my tummy just turn flat and my Olympus has risen too, so please lemme slay in peace for now

Shebi it's hungrying u since grin
No slaying for you o tongue

Biko what did you do to the tummy n Olympus
Don't know who is pumping my tummy n deflating the Olympus cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
5000th page, make i rake my plot of land biko, congratulations to belleful mamas and new mums, God bless us all

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Preeteejoe:
Knock knock to the JUNE teamies in the house,I hope we are getting ready, the lord will see us through in Jesus name. Amen ,our JUNE cappo its been a while hope all is well. Just checking up on my teamies

I dey oooo dey manage the chest pain wey start this trimester. I just tire!!!! Eat small no chest pain, eat big, chest pain. Hmmmm. My lo just dey kick me anyhow. Continue na your time but we must meet our target ooo. Am not staying home 2 weeks before delivery,no way, will go to work until we are ready.

My June teamies how una dey oooo. After April na June oooooooooooooo. grin grin grin

Amen to your prayers @Preeteejoe.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ok Page 5000 grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mummyejire:

Hello CAPPO and all sexy teamie, I'm sure we are all getting set for next month. The heat has really been a biatch,thank God for the little little rain. God will surely take us all to the finish line with our bundle of joy ijn.

CAPPO update: Team pink
Thank God u are doing good.
Dat heat matter is on another level oo
It must surely end in praise soon.
Sex updated

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dedicating this page 5000 to all our GTC sisters

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
sunbestie:
Dedicating this page 5000 to all our GTC sisters
Page dedicated to our GTC sisters..you'll all testisfy soonest.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
tiwatopebam:
grin grin let me shine my teeth...congrats teamie, God bless her...13hours no be joke...come and tell us how it was...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
missyblissy:

I dey oooo dey manage the chest pain wey start this trimester. I just tire!!!! Eat small no chest pain, eat big, chest pain. Hmmmm. My lo just dey kick me anyhow. Continue na your time but we must meet our target ooo. Am not staying home 2 weeks before delivery,no way, will go to work until we are ready.

My June teamies how una dey oooo. After April na June oooooooooooooo. grin grin grin

Amen to your prayers @Preeteejoe.

Sorry for the chest pain ,its part of the package, it will end in praise .yes ooooooooo after April na June

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by riac(f): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=lawvlypearl post=77444773]Short and sweet BS...please what effect did cold water have on your LO.
It's only cold water I can hold down o. Congratulations once again

take it easy on cold water o madam,from what I heard,it affects the baby although not all babies, you know our body system differs from each other, they said it's the effect of cold water that makes the baby not to cry after birth and also some babys skin after birth are always White as if blood is not flowing in their system at all.thats what I heard.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nobledeals(f): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
missyblissy:

My June teamies how una dey oooo. After April na June oooooooooooooo.

Yes o, nne. I just wish we can jump and pass may. I'm feeling like an elephant at 29+ weeks. All those wishing for twins, Hmmnn it is well o

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nobledeals(f): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
missyblissy:

My June teamies how una dey oooo. After April na June oooooooooooooo.

Yes o, nne. I just wish we can jump and pass may. I'm feeling like an elephant at 29+ weeks. All those wishing for twins, Hmmnn it is well o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
Wow!! 5000 pages!! Weldon mommas!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2019
Rbae:

Same thing happened to me but my baby had catarrh and he breathes like his chest is blocked. We don't put the AC and fan on cos of him. We keep him warm 24/7 and I use the baby thermometer to check his temperature thrice a day. He's fine now.

I'm sorry, but the cold water wasn't the reason baby had a cold. Doctors have debunked the cold water thing so many times. It goes to your tummy, not your womb. Good to know he's okay. God bless and keep him. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Congrats mama, u shall carry to term by God's grace

Babe, how far na?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 3:06am On Apr 13, 2019
tiwatopebam:
Congratulations! Welcome to our world, pretty princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 3:48am On Apr 13, 2019
[quote author=riac post=77495381][/quote]

shocked shocked Thanks for the info mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2019
nobledeals:

*side eye her* sad jump and pass wetin.... No make me bribe ur LO to give u better kicking all through d month of May
My blood dey hot ooo angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2019
Rbae:

Same thing happened to me but my baby had catarrh and he breathes like his chest is blocked. We don't put the AC and fan on cos of him. We keep him warm 24/7 and I use the baby thermometer to check his temperature thrice a day. He's fine now.
I took cold water even on the delivery day
Baby's breathes like that first few weeks after delivery but it'll later stop. A newborn breathes more rapidly than an adult this is because they don’t have the lung capacity to hold a lot of oxygen so they need to breathe in and out more often, is also called periodic breathing..
Sometimes you check if they removed all the mucous from birth.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.