Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155904 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) (5006) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congratulations @ tiwatopebam and Jazzyjazz
Sewasaunt:
Birth alert!
Welcomed my prince few hours ago, it is well. God is good. BS coming later. I use him as a point of contact to all women looking up to God. Tired mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ajokeomo: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thank you smiley

amorprincesa:
You are welicome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ajokeomo: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thank you cheesy
Jeniluv:
Welcome teamie...so sorry about all you are experiencing,they are all expected in the journey...pele darling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
@irene670 i sight u ooo abeg answer roll call

Other team May mamas dat are still hiding abeg come out and answer roll call so we knw u are doing good oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
sunbestie:
@irene670 i sight u ooo abeg answer roll call

Other team May mamas dat are still hiding abeg come out and answer roll call so we knw u are doing good oo
I did not even see the roll call. I don't know why i don't get mention during roll call.
Never the less, am fine o, We thank God for bringing us this far. just counting down. We are 37weeks gone. Sex is XY.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olajumoke459: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=Sewasaunt post=77524881]Birth alert!
Welcomed my prince few hours ago, it is well. God is good. BS coming later. I use him as a point of contact to all women looking up to God. Tired mehn[/quote
Congratulations]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sewasaunt(f): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Birth story!!
Cc, cappo of cappos Jina24
Had some pains since Tuesday but I'd been having pains regularly so I assumed it was the normal pain I'd been treating.

Went for ante natal yesterday(40 weeks exactly) and the doctor suggested that I should be induced, given my history, I was scared at first but I was tired of being pregnant too so I agreed.

Didn't feel anything and went to bed (so bored that I wished I had gone home sef)

Woke up around 4am, saw bloody show, went to pee and the catheter fell out. I tidied up and got back on my bed to lie down.
Then the drama began. Pains like I had never experienced started coming, 45 seconds apart.

I was like nope, surely these can't be the scary contractions I'd heard about (so soon?)

I begged my husband to help me beg for painkillers, I practically beat the poor guy up and told him he was selfish and uncaring ( I have apologized o.)

Ladies and gentlemen, next thing I knew I felt like pushing(feels like a crazy urge to poo)

I was rushed to the labour room, I was so weak and tired ehn, all the well choreographed delivery scenes in my head disappeared.

I begged the nurses for painkillers too, so much that they nicknamed me 'painkiller'.

I was weak and tried and tried to push but no way, a nurse made a cut and with one final push like my life depended on it, my bobo came out crying with a whoosh.

Birth weight: 3kg

All the pain disappeared at that point as I started praying for him(didn't know expelling the placenta was horror movie part 2)

God sha helped me and it didn't take up to 3 hours. I had local anaesthesia and painless stitches (in case you would like to know, they sting now, not really pain, just uncomfortable)

I would have added how I started from being a silent observer on the TTC page but this is already getting too long as it is.

I won't joke or lie though, this thread was helpful and insightful, right from when I battled bad MS in the first trimester.

I have been staring at my baby since morning like 'I really get to take this wonderful bundle of joy home?'

Quick and miraculous deliveries to all mamas still waddling.

More BFPS on the TTC thread, (Amen!)

I love you all mamas.

65 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Sewasaunt:
Birth alert!
Welcomed my prince few hours ago, it is well. God is good. BS coming later. I use him as a point of contact to all women looking up to God. Tired mehn
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Good Evening everyone � this pregnancy is showing me something o help . At what month can I go for scan.

iomoge
zaynie
enque

can't remember everybody's name again .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good Evening everyone � this pregnancy is showing me something o help . At what month can I go for scan.

iomoge
zaynie
enque

Depend on if it’s high risk pregnancy. If it isn’t then you go for first scan at 10-13weeks which is called dating scan. But if you are having issue you go for scan earlier to verify the fetus. Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
irene670:

I did not even see the roll call. I don't know why i don't get mention during roll call.
Never the less, am fine o, We thank God for bringing us this far. just counting down. We are 37weeks gone. Sex is XY.
Eeyaa sorry about dat..but did u get this mention?

I praise God ooo we are getting to d finish line soon...d way am seeing u na porting to April be dat oo
Sex updated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
sunbestie:

Eeyaa sorry about dat..but did u get this mention?

I praise God ooo we are getting to d finish line soon...d way am seeing u na porting to April be dat oo
Sex updated
Yes i got this one. That was why i responded

As for porting; shebi its allowed? Anyhow God wants it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
Sewasaunt:
Birth alert!
Congrats ma
Godbless n preserve him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
irene670:

Yes i got this one. That was why i responded

As for porting; shebi its allowed? Anyhow God wants it.
Anyhow God wants it joor.
All we want to hear is baby and mother alive chikena
Take care of urself teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Sewasaunt:
Birth story!!
Cc, cappo of cappos Jina24
Had some pains since Tuesday but I'd been having pains regularly so I assumed it was the normal pain I'd been treating.

Went for ante natal yesterday(40 weeks exactly) and the doctor suggested that I should be induced, given my history, I was scared at first but I was tired of being pregnant too so I agreed.

A Foley's catheter was inserted and inflated around 6pm, got cytotec around 11pm.

Didn't feel anything and went to bed (so bored that I wished I had gone home sef)

Woke up around 4am, saw bloody show, went to pee and the catheter fell out. I tidied up and got back on my bed to lie down.
Then the drama began. Pains like I had never experienced started coming, 45 seconds apart.

I was like nope, surely these can't be the scary contractions I'd heard about (so soon?)

I begged my husband to help me beg for painkillers, I practically beat the poor guy up and told him he was selfish and uncaring ( I have apologized o.)

Ladies and gentlemen, next thing I knew I felt like pushing(feels like a crazy urge to poo)

I was rushed to the labour room, I was so weak and tired ehn, all the well choreographed delivery scenes in my head disappeared.

I begged the nurses for painkillers too, so much that they nicknamed me 'painkiller'.

I was weak and tried and tried to push but no way, a nurse made a cut and with one final push like my life depended on it, my bobo came out crying with a whoosh.

Birth weight: 3kg

All the pain disappeared at that point as I started praying for him(didn't know expelling the placenta was horror movie part 2)

God sha helped me and it didn't take up to 3 hours. I had local anaesthesia and painless stitches (in case you would like to know, they sting now, not really pain, just uncomfortable)

I would have added how I started from being a silent observer on the TTC page but this is already getting too long as it is.

I won't joke or lie though, this thread was helpful and insightful, right from when I battled bad MS in the first trimester.

I have been staring at my baby since morning like 'I really get to take this wonderful bundle of joy home?'

Quick and miraculous deliveries to all mamas still waddling.

More BFPS on the TTC thread, (Amen!)

I love you all mamas.

Wow! Wonderful BS
Congrats mama and God bless ur baby

But dat ur new name dey sharp ooo (aunty painkiller) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:19am On Apr 15, 2019
firstpregnancy:

As early as 8w sef to know if the baby is in the right place.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:21am On Apr 15, 2019
ayabadamilola:
You can like to find trouble sha, senior pangolo! How's my son's wife joor?

Doing great.
Me? Senior pangolo? Let me catch you on the streets first. angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2019
God is wonderful how it all disappeared I can’t even tell..May God bless the lady to introduced OBRON6 to me it really help my eating routine we shall carry to term ..
Gloryne:
My OCTOBER Teamies....how una dey? I trust the ministry is moving well..
I have officially said bye bye to MS..I cant deal biko undecided
Those still dealing with MS, God is your strength dearies.
Just checking up on my teamies. It will all end in praise.

Congrats to all Senior Mamas who have birthed the LOs.
To all Waddling Mamas, your testimony shall be complete.

cc miraclefromGod, LadyShadow, Berty1, surulady, mgeey, mummyjason, oamronnie, akejujoe, biggal, other October mamas still hiding

One love y'all kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nuralife: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2019
The first month of pregnancy is the most crucial month. There are many physical and mental changes which can happen during the first month of pregnancy. Few of the key point and Pregnancy tips for the first month of pregnancy are discussed below-
1. The first month of pregnancy begins in the third week of the last menstruation period.
2. During the 6th week you might experience some physical symptoms.
3. Mood swings and nausea are very commonly seen.

The symptoms of pregnancy can include fatigue, urge to urinate frequently, tender breasts and strange taste in the mouth. Expecting mothers might experience a different kind of cravings or aversions in case of food. You might also develop headaches and my dreams.
The first month of pregnancy is very crucial because the chances of miscarriage are the most. Pregnancy tips related to the precautions during the first month of pregnancy should be followed by the expecting mothers.

Apart from physical changes, there are many emotional and mental changes also in the first trimester of pregnancy. Women face issues like depression, fear of losing the baby, losing self-esteem due to weight gain, over thinking, mood swings, unpredictable tearfulness, sleep disturbance and loss of Sexual Desire. These are commonly seen but are not the reason to worry because emotional change happens due to the hormonal changes. This becomes normal with time as said by mom and baby magazine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2019
Good Morning mamas. is greenish liquid vomit normal ? .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumpercj: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2019
Losing weight
Being over-weight is the cause of many health problems including Infertility, Diabetes, Cancers, HBP etc. We can help you lose weight when you register for our Health Coaching programme. You can contact us on 08116505479
Our office address No 106 zik’s Avenue Awka.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2019
A big congratulations to new mothers and safe delivery to waddling mamas....Gone are the dyslexia where we motets use to sit on ain't bucket after delivery. We have sitz bath bowls that fit right into any toilet seat to help aid healing from eisiotomy,vaginas delivery and haemorrhoids. Call or whatsapp 07058736173

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2019
Surulady:
God is wonderful how it all disappeared I can’t even tell..May God bless the lady to introduced OBRON6 to me it really help my eating routine we shall carry to term ..

Good morning mama.... Did obron 6 help reduce your ms? How much is it sold?
Aamiin to your prayers!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2019
my August teamies pls how many weeks are we now sef...wen should one take second tt ... motic2 hotmomma misi16
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2019
lady25:
A big congratulations to new mothers and safe delivery to waddling mamas....Gone are the dyslexia where we motets use to sit on ain't bucket after delivery. We have sitz bath bowls that fit right into any toilet seat to help aid healing from eisiotomy,vaginas delivery and haemorrhoids. Call or whatsapp 07058736173

Your location please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2019
Hello mamas! I had very mild menstral cramp earlier on. Aftet sometime, a mucus discharge after which i have been having water in little quantity coming out but no cramp at all. Is that how labour starts? I am still at home sha. Pls sabi mamas do i set off to d clinic or wait till i have cramps?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good Morning mamas.
is greenish liquid vomit normal ? .

Maybe malaria dey your system check with your doctor if the morning sickness is too much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2019
jamesbridget13:
Hello mamas! I had very mild menstral cramp earlier on. Aftet sometime, a mucus discharge after which i have been having water in little quantity coming out but no cramp at all. Is that how labour starts? I am still at home sha. Pls sabi mamas do i set off to d clinic or wait till i have cramps?

Giddyperson
Zaynie
rubluk
Sunbestie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2019
jamesbridget13:

It's the onset of labour dear. Maybe you should make provision of how to get to hospital and other things then wait till contractions increased. Some nurses will send you back home if you too go early.

May the Lord make it easy and quick for you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2019
Pearl05:

It's the onset of labour dear. Maybe you should make provision of how to get to hospital and other things then wait till contractions increased. Some nurses will send you back home if you too go early.

May the Lord make it easy and quick for you. Amen.
thks n amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
damibaby:
my August teamies pls how many weeks are we now sef...wen should one take second tt ..

Lols @ how many weeks are we now self. Anyway should be BTW 20-24 weeks I believe.
As for TT, I believe where you took the first TT should have given you a green card that contains the date you were first given and the next time to take it. Since you've taken first shot, second shot should be at least 4 weeks after the first shot. Consult your hospital for more details. Hope you are enjoying baby kicks now grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
jamesbridget13:
Hey, please go to the hospital now if you haven't yet. Sounds like you are slowly losing amniotic fluid. Let the doctor tell you what next.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) (5006) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.