Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138460 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5005) (5006) (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2019
Moeet223:
I return all praise back to you oh lord,to the glory of the lord our Prince charming arrived on the 15th of April, to all pregnant women on this forum you shall carry ur los to end and ,there shall be no lost of life ijn.

Woooowww congratulations teamie, thank God for safe delivery.

You're welcome and blessed precious son kiss, God keep you always.

Please rest and come give us your Bs we are itching to read all the details. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2019
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Yesssssss, Its our month mamas let's flood the thread

Congratulations to @Moeet223 God bless your Lo.

MONIKER..........EDD............SEX.........DD
1. osas4g .............04/04........... ??...........
2. pam09 ...............04/04..........Pink......01/04 Bs seen
3. franky2013 .........04/04......... ??.........
4. seaair ...............05/04............Blue.......03/04
5. myzone18 ...........05/04............Pink.....03/04
6. spiceeamiee .......10/04............Pink......17/03
7. keeki .....................11/04..........Pink.....01/04 Bs seen
8. theworldbest ........11/04..........Blue......09/04
9. munat27................12/04..........Blue......09/04
10. jamesbridget13...12/04..........Blue.....16/04
11. Sewasaunt ..........13/04..........Blue.....14/04 Bs seen
12. tiwatopebam.........17/04.........Pink...12/04 Bs seen

13. Megababe01 ........17/04 .........??......
14. lawvlypearl ...........19/04..........Green..
15. Gracedom ............20/04......... Blue.....16/04
16. Kitta.na ................we await your testimonies
17. Moeet223 ...........24/04..........Blue.....15/04
18. Deetina ...............24/04...........Pink.....
19. eksbabe ..............28/04............Blue....
20. jina24 ..................28/04...........Green...
21. AyaTiraj ..............29/04............Pink.....
22. MamaTuoyo ........30/04 ..........Blue....
23. AdaBiafra ............30/04 ...........Pink.....
24. Toopee ................Pink....... 01/04( ported from march)

TEAM APRIL LETS FLOOD THIS THREAD
WITH BACK TO BACK BAssssssssssssss

TeamApril2019
#swagalliciousmamas
#teameasyandsmoothdelivery
#teamnolossbyGod'sgrace
#Godgatusalways

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2019
@osas4g
@franky2013
@Megababe01
@lawvlypearl how fa teamies, what's happening at your end mamas.

Please let us know if you've put to bed.

May God make it easy for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2019
Pearl05:

Shop closed for maintenance till further notice.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
See me laughing and rolling on d ground
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2019
19CannyMum:

I thought I'm the only one that noticed. I've been silently laughing since she started complaining.
Very soon she will start free styling again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2019
19CannyMum:

Really? I must have missed it.
Mummy fine, baby fine, Glory to God.

May is just around the corner cheesy
Seems just like yesterday we were all here complaining about MS. Now it's almost our turn to be sharing BS.
I thank God u guys are bubbling
We are getting there soon... Our BAs and BSs will be back to back by d Lord's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2019
sunbestie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
See me laughing and rolling on d ground

Yes nau. I haf to take inventory of goods sold, do audit and all that, know my SWOT analysis in readiness for new season.

grin grin grin grin wink wink wink

@ Jina24 I love the way you updates your BA roll call. Good job.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2019
motic2:

Amen oooo..... congratulation mama infact i''m enjoying the way april mama has been giving us back to back BA
May mamas you people should make us proud oooo supernatural delivery to everyone
Amen ooo
Team May are equal to d task... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dudujomi: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Hello mothers. I'm new here. Please, can someone help me with baby and mother's list of items to buy. The one I got from the hospital is just for immediate use during delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2019
Good Morning mamas .
How are you doing today .
I like this roll call of a thing but I never Sabi my month..... can't wait to join a team . May God see us through the month.

I have something bothering my mind and I am here to ask if anyone ever experienced it before.
my poop came out black today though It had happened before but it didn't take long before It went back to normal .
Today's has been a different story ; running stomach, black poop and loose bowel.
I know it's not normal but I want to know if anyone had experienced this before and what it may mean .
I was asked to come on Tuesday to collect my test results (the ones we do when pregnant) , I don't know if I should wait till then .

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Jina24:

@osas4g
@franky2013
@Megababe01
@lawvlypearl how fa teamies, what's happening at your end mamas.

Please let us know if you've put to bed.

May God make it easy for us all.

@lawvlypearl has put to bed,her phone is not with her at the moment she is coming soon to testify.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pearl05:

Yes nau. I haf to take inventory of goods sold, do audit and all that, know my SWOT analysis in readiness for new season.

grin grin grin grin wink wink wink

@ Jina.24 I love the way you updates your BA roll call. Good job.

Thanks Sis kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
Preeteejoe:

@lawvlypearl has put to bed,her phone is not with her at the moment she is coming soon to testify.

Wooowwww, good to read this cheesy. We thank God for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sewasaunt(f): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Gracedom:
BA BA

BS coming soon.
#TeamApril
@Jina Cappo

Congrats teamie. Same milk and Sma story here but don't worry, just relax and take lots of fluid. It will come, kisses to your lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good Morning mamas .
I like this roll call of a thing but I never Sabi my month..... can't wait to join a team . May God see us through the month.

I have something bothering my mind and I am here to ask if anyone ever experienced it before.
my poop came out black today though It had happened before but it didn't take long before It went back to normal .
Today's has been a different story ; running stomach, black poop and loose bowel.
I know it's not normal but I want to know if anyone had experienced this before and what it may mean .
I was asked to come on Tuesday to collect my test results (the ones we do when pregnant) , I don't know if I should wait till then .

Thanks

As for the black poop, it could be your diet such as veggies soup or even blood tonic. Veggies also softens some persons poop.

If it's much, you can take ORS to replace the loss fluid so as not to be dehydrated. But don't let it get out of hand, see your physician.

NB: NO NEAR THAT ONE THAT PRESCRIBED COATERN FOR YOU PLEASE.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Moeet223:
I return all praise back to you oh lord,to the glory of the lord our Prince charming arrived on the 15th of April, to all pregnant women on this forum you shall carry ur los to end and ,there shall be no lost of life ijn.
Congrats mama. God be praised smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Preeteejoe:

Yaaaay i guessed so too cuz she has been offline for a while now and she used to be active here. Please send our love to her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good Morning mamas .

Thanks
Pls keep taking fluids to avoid dehydration. Or you may want to see a Dr immediately if ure feeling weak. I experienced d black poo ish during preggie too but I was told it was as a result of the iron tabs I was taking
Pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Birth Alert!!!...

With great joy in my heart...I want to announce the arrival of our princess on April 17th via EMCS after a failed induction( laboured for over 24hrs and no progress). In all, I give glory to God. Baby girl is doing well.

May the other Mama's have a great, Swift and painless delivery. My phone has been seized, had to sneak and write this.

B.s coming

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Cappo Jina24 we are here waiting for signs grin. I am bored already from sitting at home, God should please answer me this weekend or early next week. Wishing my other teamies what they so desire.
How are you?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
lawvlypearl:
Birth Alert!!!...

With great joy in my heart...I want to announce the arrival of our princess on April 17th via EMCS after a failed induction( laboured for over 24hrs and no progress). In all, I give glory to God. Baby girl is doing well.

May the other Mama's have a great, Swift and painless delivery. My phone has been seized, had to sneak and write this.

B.s coming
Happy for you mama. Thank God for science, there is always a way out. Blessings upon you and the family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
lawvlypearl:
Birth Alert!!!...

B.s coming

Congratulations mama, we indeed thank God for His faithfulness in your life, we return all the glory to Him alone.

Precious daughter you are welcome, may God's blessings continually rest upon you kiss

Please rest o, wishing you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
eksbabe:
Cappo Jina.24 we are here waiting for signs grin. I am bored already from sitting at home, God should please answer me this weekend or early next week. Wishing my other teamies what they so desire.
How are you?

@Bolded, that's my prayers too, I'm so ready to have this baby. May our prayers be answered cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
@Deetina I see you, how are you doing Sis?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
lawvlypearl:
Birth Alert!!!...

B.s coming
Congrats mama
Godbless your newborn
I wish you speedy recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Yesssssss, Its our month mamas let's flood the thread

Congratulations to @lawvlypearl God bless your Lo.

MONIKER..........EDD............SEX.........DD
1. osas4g .............04/04........... ??...........
2. pam09 ...............04/04..........Pink......01/04 Bs seen
3. franky2013 .........04/04......... ??.........
4. seaair ...............05/04............Blue.......03/04
5. myzone18 ...........05/04............Pink.....03/04
6. spiceeamiee .......10/04............Pink......17/03
7. keeki ...................11/04..........Pink.....01/04 Bs seen
8. theworldbest ........11/04..........Blue......09/04
9. munat27................12/04..........Blue......09/04
10. jamesbridget13...12/04..........Blue.....16/04
11. Sewasaunt ..........13/04..........Blue.....14/04 Bs seen
12. tiwatopebam.........17/04.........Pink...12/04 Bs seen

13. Megababe01 ........17/04 .........??......
14. lawvlypearl ...........19/04..........Pink....17/04
15. Gracedom ............20/04......... Blue.....16/04

16. Kitta.na ................we await your testimonies
17. Moeet223 ...........24/04..........Blue.....15/04
18. Deetina ...............24/04...........Pink.....
19. eksbabe ..............28/04............Blue....
20. jina24 ..................28/04...........Green...
21. AyaTiraj ..............29/04............Pink.....
22. MamaTuoyo ........30/04 ..........Blue....
23. AdaBiafra ............30/04 ...........Pink.....
24. Toopee ................Pink....... 01/04( ported from march)

TEAM APRIL LETS FLOOD THIS THREAD
WITH BACK TO BACK BAssssssssssssss

TeamApril2019
#swagalliciousmamas
#teameasyandsmoothdelivery
#teamnolossbyGod'sgrace
#Godgatusalways
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
lawvlypearl:
Birth Alert!!!...

I want to announce the arrival of our princess on April 17th via EMCS after a failed induction( laboured for over 24hrs and no progress). In all, I give glory to God. .
Thanks to God it ended in praise. Kisses to our princess. Please take enough rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
eksbabe:
Yaaaay i guessed so too cuz she has been offline for a while now and she used to be active here. Please send our love to her.

I will sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
lawvlypearl:
Birth Alert!!!...

B.s coming

Congratulations friendship.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deetina: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jina24:
@Deetina I see you, how are you doing Sis?
..fine dear, waiting anxiously here,i am so tired.no sign yet,pls what if your scan is showing different EDD from your LMP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dudujomi: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
Please, I need help with this
dudujomi:
Hello mothers. I'm new here. Please, can someone help me with baby and mother's list of items to buy. The one I got from the hospital is just for immediate use during delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5005) (5006) (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iomoge2(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.