Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8130722 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2019
sunbestie:

Lolz.... Funny people with their excuses
I wan collect my share now oo because after baby arrives no touching body till 3-4 months

Collect which share? When the aftermath of it all lands on me. I couldn't sleep last night after doing the deed. LO was just doing press ups for me and I was going to loo almost every 45 mins, while Dh was sleeping peaceful.

My bellying was just tightening and releasing me all night. Please was that the Braxton kick abi hit?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Hh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=Awesomemama post=77606302][/quote]
Thank u so much dear..God bless

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2019
Pearl05:

Collect which share? When the aftermath of it all lands on me. I couldn't sleep last night after doing the deed. LO was just press ups for me and I was going to loo almost every 45 mins, while Dh was sleeping peaceful.

My bellying was just tightening and releasing me all night. Please was that the Braxton kick abi hit?
Hahaahahaha ezigbo press up oo... He is rejoice dat his daddy is making way for him to com forth.
My baby will be protesting during d do but after dat d sound sleep hold us oo cheesy cheesy
That belle tightening is braxton hicks contraction.... U have nothing to worry
The thing is dealing with me here seriously

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2019
Yetunspepper:
Hey Preggy mamas, for mamas that are yet to shop for their baby things biko ejoor check out our very own mama Zaynie's online store @Nana's Heart in here or facebook. Her stuffs are so nice and affordable. Like seriously you will love whatever you buy from her. Personally, i dont do online buying but i enjoyed shopping with her and she does delivery nationwide. With Zaynie no hassle trust me. We are still coming back to shop for more

Thank you mama.
It was my absolute pleasure attending to you

Oya other preggies, biko what are you waiting for.
Don't goan stress yourself in this hot sun na.
Doctor said you should take it easy..... grin
Even if I don't have, I will enter market and dig it out for you at the best price.
Best thing is you can pay in installment, you can choose and unchoose. kiss
Whatsapp me on 08024740159
I'm in my house ó, come and buy market grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2019
pam09:
B.S. PART2
I just pushed with all my might and my baby girl came crying without any tear at about 6.20 am weighing 2.9kg at 39 weeks 5days. My dear sisters i still insisted on doing family planing right away to avoid stories that touch but they refused till six weeks.
Thank God for safe and easy delivery.. The family planning part got me really laughing. God keep you both... Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2019
Gracedom:
BA BA

I welcomed my prince into the world last night on 16th of April by 10:45pm (EDD was initially 20th and later changed to 19th April). He weighed 3.4kg and I was given small tear but my jajaina is still hot. Breast milk isn’t flowing yet o, I don try tire, had to give SMA Gold first.

BS coming soon.
#TeamApril
@Jina Cappo
Congrats mama, God bless our prince.
Dont get tired yet, keep putting him to the breast, it will come out. All the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2019
treasuredm:

Lol... I thought I was alone oo. Hubby keeps running away, that he doesn't want to touch baby's head... Why not just say you're tired.. I've given up the other room matters biko, till baby arrives.
I dragged mine to do this morning oo, told him it can fast track labour and so he agreed. Baby head ko, baby mouth ni. It’s just fear and they need to be educated that nothing of such happens

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Gracedom:
BA BA

I welcomed my prince into the world last night on 16th of April by 10:45pm (EDD was initially 20th and later changed to 19th April). He weighed 3.4kg and I was given small tear
Welcome to our handsome bobo. Thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2019
sunbestie:

Lolz.... Funny people with their excuses
I wan collect my share now oo because after baby arrives no touching body till 3-4 months
Lols.. Our turn to do shakara is by the corner..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mrukk: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2019
Please mama help me chuck mouth i saw these acube baby item and i want to buy but as a fist timer i dont know if they are worth the price or i kuku buy new.
Baby rockers: The one without nylon is #10k its uses battery and vibrate but appears fairly used, the second in nylon is #12.5k it does not use battery but appears new. Pls which one should i go for
Also the high table is #12k
Attached is their pictures

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2019
eksbabe:
I dragged mine to do this morning oo, told him it can fast track labour and so he agreed. Baby head ko, baby mouth ni. It’s just fear and they need to be educated that nothing of such happens
I can't fit laugh abeg.. I'm done dragging.. Case and legs closed.. Till further notice.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Pearl05:

Collect which share? When the aftermath of it all lands on me. I couldn't sleep last night after doing the deed. LO was just doing press ups for me and I was going to loo almost every 45 mins, while Dh was sleeping peaceful.

Hahahahahahaha *claps hands*
Humbling sontin
*rest my back. crosses legs and sips kunu*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Springz(f): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=kaimasomkene post=77601598][/quote]
I feel you in the indigestion part. That restless bloated feeling after a meal.
I try eating small amounts but a lil frequently.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
treasuredm:

Lols.. Our turn to do shakara is by the corner..
Yes nah
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
rabluk:

Humbling sontin
She is really humbled now oo
Her kpekus ministry don close
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
@labasulla
A lot of mamas here have recommended Royan hospital, Aina street, Ojodu Berger.

Check out Isalu Hospital, off Wempco road Ogba too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
rabluk:

Humbling sontin

Senior rabluk how is you and baby?

I no wan again please I can't come and go and kill myself with sontin biko especially when dh don't have short time course for his vocabulary but full time course.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
sunbestie:

grin grin grin grin

Shop closed for maintenance till further notice.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mrukk:
Please mama help me chuck mouth i saw these acube baby item and i want to buy but as a fist timer i dont know if they are worth the price or i kuku buy new.
Baby rockers: The one without nylon is #10k its uses battery and vibrate but appears fairly used, the second in nylon is #12.5k it does not use battery but appears new. Pls which one should i go for
Also the high table is #12k
Attached is their pictures

Mama. Just forget these things, grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
sunbestie:

grin grin grin grin

I thought I'm the only one that noticed. I've been silently laughing since she started complaining.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
19CannyMum:

I thought I'm the only one that noticed. I've been silently laughing since she started complaining.

Na so I see am. I no fit shout.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Pearl05:

Na so I see am. I no fit shout.

Don't worry it's just for a season grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
19CannyMum:

Lolz grin grin grin
Teamie how are u doing?
U did not answer roll call for this month
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Pearl05:

Senior rabluk how is you and baby?

I no wan again please I can't come and go and kill myself with sontin biko especially when dh don't have short time course for his vocabulary but full time course.
grin grin grin grin grin we're fine. Alhamdulillah.
So u now know what humbled some of our kpekusing ministry that time when you were showing skills grin wink cheesy cheesy. Some were still fired up sha.
Just manage am now sha. You go resume the whole university degree,masters and PhD after a few weeks/months. Safe delivery to you and all other belleful mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
sunbestie:

grin grin grin grin
As in ehnnnn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moeet223: 12:46am On Apr 18, 2019
I return all praise back to you oh lord,to the glory of the lord our Prince charming arrived on the 15th of April, to all pregnant women on this forum you shall carry ur los to end and ,there shall be no lost of life ijn.

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 5:23am On Apr 18, 2019
sunbestie:

Lolz grin grin grin
Teamie how are u doing?
U did not answer roll call for this month

Really? I must have missed it.
Mummy fine, baby fine, Glory to God.

May is just around the corner cheesy
Seems just like yesterday we were all here complaining about MS. Now it's almost our turn to be sharing BS.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondc(f): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2019
Moeet223:
I return all praise back to you oh lord,to the glory of the lord our Prince charming arrived on the 15th of April, to all pregnant women on this forum you shall carry ur los to end and ,there shall be no lost of life ijn.

Congrats mama. Welcome baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2019
Moeet223:
congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Moeet223:

Amen oooo..... congratulation mama infact i''m enjoying the way april mama has been giving us back to back BA
May mamas you people should make us proud oooo supernatural delivery to everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.