Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147906 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5039) (5040) (5041) (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:38pm On May 08, 2019
Rbae:

Yippeeee. HOD kpekus ministry has born o. Congrats Sis, I'm so happy for you. Abeg allow that place heal well before lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ;U know nah grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 7:04pm On May 08, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Lmao, we are charging for masterclass, 500,000 naira only per person but GP is our friend, we will give her 5% discount

Blooming.gbud he's fine thanks, our ejire aburos nko? Plis don't congratulate me yet, I'm still waiting for Anugod lurking

I no understand you n Anugod. Make una kuku claim una land so we go hear word.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:51pm On May 08, 2019
Pearl05:
To the Glory of God ! Our bobo made a grand entrance today around some minutes pass 3 am with a weight of 3.3 kg giving me plenty tear.

Baby, mama and Dada all in joyful mode.

Praise God.

Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:00pm On May 08, 2019
Olajumoke459:
Team July,where are you o,my baby kicks are becoming something else.

Hope you have same experience too.

Wish all on this platform,safe delivery

Glad to hear from you mama.. We are doing fine, my baby go move to left side nd stay for minutes, den switch again to the center. Dunno of na him hand or bombom, the boy just dey play about. Whenever am at work I no dey concentrate, my cloth go dey move about. It's well, u ain't alone, pls sama us with baby sex
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:05pm On May 08, 2019
treasuredm:
BA BA BA
All thanks to God My prince made his grand entry yesterday 7th may after successful induction, weighing 3.9kg and with plenty tear.
B.s. to come later.

Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:15pm On May 08, 2019
Am 31weeks , tho scan says am 32weeks I.e am 8months gone.. Baby weight as at today is 1.9kg, pls sabi mama's how is babies weight? Need confirmation as am a bit worried.
Cc sunbestie
Jina24
Pls any other sabi mamas I forgot to mention shud epp out. Thnx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 1:54am On May 09, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Am 31weeks , tho scan says am 32weeks I.e am 8months gone.. Baby weight as at today is 1.9kg, pls sabi mama's how is babies weight? Need confirmation as am a bit worried.
Cc sunbestie
Jina24

Nothing to worry about, it's within range
Between 1.7 to 2kg at 32weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:20am On May 09, 2019
Thank you so so much my people for the prayers and kind wishes, celebration and congratulations will always be your companion. Amen

To everyone believing God for the fruit of the womb, you shall all be celebrated as the Lord fulfils your heart desires. Amen

Sexy May mama yet to deliver, don't worry about anything for it will happen in a flash just like a twinkle of an eye.

June mamas I hope una don dey warm up because as I dey see am before 20th all May mamas go don born finish so wetin we go gain if we no park at least half of your population go May? grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 4:51am On May 09, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Ah cappo ke. I Kent fit. Ms no de let me see road

Sorry mama....we will wait till Ms make you see road. Do take care ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 5:23am On May 09, 2019
motic2:

Congratulations.........I hope your order has arrived now smiley

Thanks mama,yep I received it the next day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:26am On May 09, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Pearl05 post=78229540]Thank you so so much my people for the prayers and kind wishes, celebration and congratulations will always be your companion. Amen

To everyone believing God for the fruit of the womb, you shall all be celebrated as the Lord fulfils your heart desires. Amen

Sexy May mama yet to deliver, don't worry about anything for it will happen in a flash just like a twinkle of an eye.

June mamas I hope una don dey warm up because as I dey see am before 20th all May mamas go don born finish so wetin we go gain if we no park at least half of your population go May? grin cheesy

For your mind abi.... Keep dreaming cheesy grin grin. Your teamies never born finish oooooo no worry our GP tank dey wait for road to catch una...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 5:29am On May 09, 2019
zaynie:

Alhamdulillah

Awwwwwww congrats Iya.
Truly, after the storm comes the sunshine smiley

Alhamdulillah robil al-amin. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:56am On May 09, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Cc sunbestie
Jina24
Dats wat mine read at dat stage... Don't worry is normal baby is reading ahead and d weight is OK if u don't want a big baby or u can eat more to double d weight before delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pis123: 6:16am On May 09, 2019
gratefulme40:
Yasss, I am back.
Team November here.

Should have been team March 2019 but had a miscarriage at 7weeks.

Had my dating scan today, this little one was just jumping around and looking at us.

They couldn’t do the neck measurements they do as part of abnormality check cos they needed baby to back us but baby was either looking our direction or facing up. So they booked me for a repeat scan in 2 weeks just for the measurements, otherwise, everything is fine.

The measurements is just part of routine checks they do here.

EDD as per scan is 12th November
Welcome mama, we both have same EDD�
Sametin happen to me when i was 12wks
And 13wks dy got the NT measurement and it
Was good,wish u d best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 7:24am On May 09, 2019
Hey Mamas
Is it proper to feel sharp pains (like menstrual cramp) that comes and go, below the abdomen? I have feeling this for three days now although i felt baby kick last night sha
We are 25 weeks today
Hubby said perhaps baby is developing.
Please expierence mamas advise biko
I'm really bothered
Appreciate
There shall be no loss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 7:59am On May 09, 2019
firstpregnancy:

why is it like that pls

From what I heard, considering the scans are not 100 Percent accurate, a hospital was sued when they gave a baby's gender as boy only for the woman to born girl. So they don't tell you.

Also, I heard in China, it's a crime to ask what gender your baby is. shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 8:46am On May 09, 2019
;
sunbestie:

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin ;DMama Sunbestie how are you doing? Awaiting your BA. God will make it easy for u all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 8:58am On May 09, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Hey Mamas
Is it proper to feel sharp pains (like menstrual cramp) that comes and go, below the abdomen? I have feeling this for three days now although i felt baby kick last night sha
We are 25 weeks today
Hubby said perhaps baby is developing.
Please expierence mamas advise biko
I'm really bothered
Appreciate
There shall be no loss

Please go to the hospital. You are not suppose to be feeling any sharp pain. Complain to your doctor and I am sure if he’s a good one he would do UTI test for you. I have felt this before and I went through urine test. Then eat more vegetables too because it may be low blood count. So head to the hospital

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:01am On May 09, 2019
Rbae:
;

grin grin grin ;DMama Sunbestie how are you doing? Awaiting your BA. God will make it easy for u all.
Am doing good ma
Amen to ur prayer.
How's d family?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:08am On May 09, 2019
Team May mamas owing us BS come and sama us gist oo to ginger our moral
Today is thread cuties..... smiley smiley smiley smiley u can post/ show us ur baby's picture oo kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 9:13am On May 09, 2019
sunbestie:

Am doing good ma
Amen to ur prayer.
How's d family?

We are fine. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:32am On May 09, 2019
Nairaland is just the place to be.
I busied myself with diary reading yesternyt when I couldn't sleep and it was awesome. zaynie's Diary is good and I have been following for sometimes now. Yesterday, I came across ganjababe's and Anugod's diary and I must say who ever hasn't read should pls do . Read these 3 great writers' diaries and you will never feel bored .

can anyone suggest any other good Mama's diary ? I heard about booqee's but I think she left NL already.

cheers

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:06am On May 09, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Lmao, we are charging for masterclass, 500,000 naira only per person but GP is our friend, we will give her 5% discount

Bloomingbud he's fine thanks, our ejire aburos nko? Plis don't congratulate me yet, I'm still waiting for Anugod lurking

I can imagine. The baba would be guest lecturer. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 11:36am On May 09, 2019
missyblissy:

For your mind abi.... Keep dreaming cheesy grin grin. Your teamies never born finish oooooo no worry our GP tank dey wait for road to catch una...
Abi o let her keep dreaming. No be only half of June mama's she go pack let her kuku carry all of us. Team May that plenty of them would still port to June

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 11:52am On May 09, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Cc sunbestie
Jina24
You and baby is okay,,more of proteins and vegetables, fruits and reduce carbohydrates.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 12:15pm On May 09, 2019
Akorkor:

Please go to the hospital. You are not suppose to be feeling any sharp pain. Complain to your doctor and I am sure if he’s a good one he would do UTI test for you. I have felt this before and I went through urine test. Then eat more vegetables too because it may be low blood count. So head to the hospital

Spoken to my doc
Advised i take paracetamol and if it continues then i will visit the hospital later today
I just took paracetamol sha... watching out...
Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 12:19pm On May 09, 2019
oluwaleokey:

Spoken to my doc
Advised i take paracetamol and if it continues then i will visit the hospital later today
I just took paracetamol sha... watching out...
Thank you mama

That is good. And please don't stress yourself too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 1:19pm On May 09, 2019
PraisesG:

You and baby is okay,,more of proteins and vegetables, fruits and reduce carbohydrates.

Ohk mama, thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 1:54pm On May 09, 2019
sunbestie:

Dats wat mine read at dat stage... Don't worry is normal baby is reading ahead and d weight is OK if u don't want a big baby or u can eat more to double d weight before delivery.

Mama thanks so much, now my mind is at rest.. I will watch what I eat and place myself on fruits nd veggies as praisesG also suggested, as am avoiding big baby...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 2:01pm On May 09, 2019
Awesomemama:

Nothing to worry about, it's within range
Between 1.7 to 2kg at 32weeks

Thank God, thought my darling Prince was too little or too big for that stage. Thnx ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 3:10pm On May 09, 2019
sunbestie:

Am 30weeks + and baby is weighing 2.2kg as at now, though scan said am 32 weeks. Imagining wat d size will be at 37 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 3:21pm On May 09, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Nairaland is just the place to be.
I busied myself with diary reading yesternyt when I couldn't sleep and it was awesome. zay.nie's Diary is good and I have been following for sometimes now. Yesterday, I came across ganja.babe's and Anu.god's diary and I must say who ever hasn't read should pls do . Read these 3 great writers' diaries and you will never feel bored .

can anyone suggest any other good Mama's diary ? I heard about boo.qee's but I think she left NL already.

cheers

I've not read diaries in months but last time I did I really enjoyed giddy.person's own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5039) (5040) (5041) (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.