Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139416 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 9:52am On May 11, 2019
Mbliz:
yeah doing well dear thanks for checking on us. Having issues with my phone at the moment reason for my irregularity here. But will fix asap. Thanks
Alright ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 10:13am On May 11, 2019
Come and eat oooo the hunger this morning no be here oooo grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 10:22am On May 11, 2019
@Rbae please ignore those women. Body shame you ke angry don't listen to anyone oooo my dear the Tommy for cs takes a while to back to its normal shape. Your incision maybe healed but the cut inside is not please please and please still clean it with spirit ooooo to aviod infection. please if it get infected na problem ooo. They may have to open it againooooo. Just ignore those ignorant women. You just put to bed and they want flat Tommy immediately abeg ignore them biko. Be proud its not easy at all.

As for baby, you can mix small methtoleta and ori and rub on his chest, under his armpit and back before he sleeps, it helps. No put my baby for fan ooo cover him well oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AngryParrot1: 10:28am On May 11, 2019
One of the main problems with conception is fibroid. This problem has destroyed many marriages. Statistics show that black women are more probed to fibroid than other races. Fibroid is caused by hormonal imbalance. This is a reversible problem. If u help the liver maintain its maximal health, reduce the body's production of estrogen, your body will be able to flush out fibroids. All this is achieved through diet and detox.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AngryParrot1: 10:30am On May 11, 2019
missyblissy:
Come and eat oooo the hunger this morning no be here oooo grin

That is very good meal. But instead of pasta/noodles, why not wholesome grain? Brown rice maybe?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 10:43am On May 11, 2019
amorprincesa:
1. Sorry no idea! Mistake

2. No idea

3. I haven't met their gynae, just General doctors. One thing I noticed is that its quite old and they do things the old way. They don't have drugs like that, you have to buy from outside most times.

4. hmmmm, those ones that gave me injection whether n.a for my artery sef I don't know. It was given to me on my bum but it affected my thighs and till now I still have the pain and that's 3months ago. @spiceeamiee, comman give her review grin grin while searching for where to register for antenatal, I made enquiries from a nurse there and she said the MD is the gynaecologist. He isn't always available during antenatal. I noticed from her sayings, he travels quite a lot. Maybe he will keep to your appointments if you make one with him.

Apart from these you listed are there others. Where do you live?

Jakande Estate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 10:56am On May 11, 2019
AngryParrot1:

That is very good meal. But instead of pasta/noodles, why not wholesome grain? Brown rice maybe?

I want to add weight ooooo. Am on fat journey grin grin cheesy brown rice and whole grain no go make me add weight. I don't really like brown rice undecided. Baby must add weight ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 10:56am On May 11, 2019
As mama @amorprincessa has said ehnn, carry ya slippers on ya head and run whenever you hear St Rapheals being mentioned abeg. My neighbours child is limping from bad injection they gave him. Stupid people refused to take responsibility and were billing them big money until I helped them write to MDCN before they piped low and treated the boy for free but by then, the damage has already been done and he walks with a slight limp now. We are threatening to sue them so they can pay for a physiotherapist of the boy.

amorprincesa:
1. Sorry no idea! Mistake

2. No idea

3. I haven't met their gynae, just General doctors. One thing I noticed is that its quite old and they do things the old way. They don't have drugs like that, you have to buy from outside most times.

4. hmmmm, those ones that gave me injection whether n.a for my artery sef I don't know. It was given to me on my bum but it affected my thighs and till now I still have the pain and that's 3months ago. @spiceeamiee, comman give her review grin grin while searching for where to register for antenatal, I made enquiries from a nurse there and she said the MD is the gynaecologist. He isn't always available during antenatal. I noticed from her sayings, he travels quite a lot. Maybe he will keep to your appointments if you make one with him.

Apart from these you listed are there others. Where do you live?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 11:01am On May 11, 2019
AngryParrot1:
One of the main problems with conception is fibroid. This problem has destroyed many marriages. Statistics show that black women are more probed to fibroid than other races. Fibroid is caused by hormonal imbalance. This is a reversible problem. If u help the liver maintain its maximal health, reduce the body's production of estrogen, your body will be able to flush out fibroids. All this is achieved through diet and detox.

Diet and detox you say!!!! Dont know if it works cos i tried that for 2 years when i had small fibroid but nothing happened. Rather it grew bigger and filled my womb over the years and i had to surgically remove it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:23am On May 11, 2019
missyblissy:
@Rbae please ignore those women. Body shame you ke angry don't listen to anyone oooo my dear the Tommy for cs takes a while to back to its normal shape. Your incision maybe healed but the cut inside is not please please and please still clean it with spirit ooooo to aviod infection. please if it get infected na problem ooo. They may have to open it againooooo. Just ignore those ignorant women. You just put to bed and they want flat Tommy immediately abeg ignore them biko. Be proud its not easy at all.

As for baby, you can mix small methtoleta and ori and rub on his chest, under his armpit and back before he sleeps, it helps. No put my baby for fan ooo cover him well oooo.

Thanks so much mama. I'm grateful. I'll do just that

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 11:27am On May 11, 2019
Check for others on the list E.g Kupa in Ajao. Jakande is still close to Ajao
A family friend used that place for Delivery and she swears they are good. Said she will borrow money to go back there if she doesn't have to birth the one she's currently carrying.
If i can recall, she said VD is 190k or so! That means CS will be quite expensive.

She said they have good doctors.

I currently use Outreach and they have polite doctors.

Are you bothered about distance? cos I see the list is areas surrounding Jakande.
Trippleblessing:

Jakande Estate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:36am On May 11, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Una good morning

Officially reporting

Edd - December 16, 2019
congrats sis, God will see you through the 9months journey. My family is coming to celebrate with you guys.

I hail my uncle, regards to him and my boy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AngryParrot1: 1:02pm On May 11, 2019
missyblissy:

Diet and detox you say!!!! Dont know if it works cos i tried that for 2 years when i had small fibroid but nothing happened. Rather it grew bigger and filled my womb over the years and i had to surgically remove it.

I'm sorry to hear that dear sister. But can u share ur detox method with me? & also, what was ur diet like?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AngryParrot1: 1:06pm On May 11, 2019
missyblissy:

I want to add weight ooooo. Am on fat journey grin grin cheesy brown rice and whole grain no go make me add weight. I don't really like brown rice undecided. Baby must add weight ooo.

Hahaha... Really? If you add weight, ur body will require about double the minerals & vitamins it currently gets, and also an increased proportion of water. Else u are looking for sickness o. U have to manage d added weight. Pls stop ur fat journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:42pm On May 11, 2019
comtem2011:
congrats sis, God will see you through the 9months journey. My family is coming to celebrate with you guys.

I hail my uncle, regards to him and my boy.

Oshey senior mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 2:15pm On May 11, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Mama can you explain in details about this solution biko or should i PM you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 3:22pm On May 11, 2019
amorprincesa:
Check for others on the list E.g Kupa in Ajao. Jakande is still close to Ajao
A family friend used that place for Delivery and she swears they are good. Said she will borrow money to go back there if she doesn't have to birth the one she's currently carrying.
If i can recall, she said VD is 190k or so! That means CS will be quite expensive.

She said they have good doctors.

I currently use Outreach and they have polite doctors.

Are you bothered about distance? cos I see the list is areas surrounding Jakande.

they are the hospitals on the list of my DH HMO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 3:40pm On May 11, 2019
Rbae:
Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 8:49am
Good morning mama's, I want to ask the following questions. I wil be glad if I get responses. Thanks.

1. My 8weeks old baby nose is always blocked (from birth). He cries atimes and he is always rubbing the nose. I took him to d hospital, they gave him drugs but the nose is still blocked. I see dried catarrh Inside his nostrils every day. Please, what can I apply to make breathing easier for him?

2. My breastmilk doesn't hold my baby so he is on formula. His poop is always hard and he cries and struggles whenever he wants to poop. I feel his pain everytime he poops. Dr said I should give him water but he coughs and chokes on water whenever I give him. What can I do to make his poop soft?

3. What cream, soap and powder can I use for him?. He is 8weeks old and fair in complexion.

4. It's been 8weeks I had my baby via CS. I was cut horizontally cos my baby wasn't lying properly and since then I still look preggy. I'm depressed cos fellow women body shame me. I don't even want to go out anymore cos pple laugh at my belle. Please, what and what can I do or take to have a flatter belle. I need help cos I'm not happy at all. Please.

5. My incision has healed, should I stop applying spirit? The Incision is not flat, I was told to apply Shea butter on it. Can I rub Shea butter o

1) Try mentholetum. As it's mild, just rub small in front of his nostrils.

2) oranges softens poo. You press the juice and give him with spoon. It will help.

3)I use boots oil, soap and powder for my boy but we are just few days old so can't say how good the brand.

4) Those women are not just Mad but absolutely MadMad lipsrsealed angry . Don't allow those lunatics to make you feel less. You can get a strong girdle to hold yourself while going out but must be with your doctor's approval. Then blend utazi and uda seeds( it's common with Igbo's) together and boil, drink it hot.

5) INo idea
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:24pm On May 11, 2019
Pearl05:

1) Try mentholetum. As it's mild, just rub small in front of his nostrils.

2) oranges softens poo. You press the juice and give him with spoon. It will help.

3)I use boots oil, soap and powder for my boy but we are just few days old so can't say how good the brand.

4) Those women are not just Mad but absolutely MadMad lipsrsealed angry . Don't allow those lunatics to make you feel less. You can get a strong girdle to hold yourself while going out but must be with your doctor's approval. Then blend utazi and uda seeds( it's common with Igbo's) together and boil, drink it hot.

5) INo idea

Mama thanks so so much. I really appreciate ur comment. Heard boots product is good. How is my baby doing? How is kpekus ministry grin wink smiley.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crownzeal(f): 4:30pm On May 11, 2019
Gracedom:

Thanks mam

My ppl got to understand why I insisted on going all the way from mainland grin

Gynae Clinic (affiliate of Safeway Hospital) at Sangotedo, Lagos

Congrats mama. Please would you say Safeway hospital Sangotedo is good for antenatal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:31pm On May 11, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Nice. Can u help us out with diets that reduces estrogen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:38pm On May 11, 2019
Rbae:

Mama thanks so so much. I really appreciate ur comment. Heard boots product is good. How is my baby doing? How is kpekus ministry grin wink smiley.

Baby is fine. Thank you.

Which kpekus? Is it name of person, animal, place or thing? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 11, 2019
Rbae:

For your cs incision I can give you some tips from mine that worked well for me my last CS, first of all you need to be happy with your body and don’t let anybody hurry you, you’re not in a race with anyone lose weight as it comes not under duress
Don’t use Spirit for your incision, my doctor told me if I can’t use sterile water each time (which doesn’t make sense because I have to open one each time I change) then I should apply honey , original honey worked a lot for me and medical grade manuka honey but my body went into overdrive during healing so my wound isn’t so so flat, the honey made me heal quickly, after 7 days I stopped covering (you need to allow breeze a lot of breeze and not pants on that line ) observe the watery discharge coming out if it’s smelling foul and if not you’re good .
In 2.5 weeks weeks my wound was totally covered and I was fine and able to return to work 3 weeks post op

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 5:00pm On May 11, 2019
Rbae:

Don't give oranges to an 8weeks old o. Too acidic

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 5:02pm On May 11, 2019
Pearl05:
To the Glory of God ! Our bobo made a grand entrance today around some minutes pass 3 am with a weight of 3.3 kg giving me plenty tear.

Baby, mama and Dada all in joyful mode.

Praise God.

Congratulations mama, God bless our bobo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 5:07pm On May 11, 2019
rvpbae:

Don't give oranges to an 8weeks old o. Too acidic

Yes. I asked a paed and he said I should not give him.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 5:10pm On May 11, 2019
Pearl05:

Baby is fine. Thank you.

Which kpekus? Is it name of person, animal, place or thing? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Heheheheh...so something fit make u forget the meaning of kpekus. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sunbeam20(f): 5:11pm On May 11, 2019
We are still here o, anxiously waiting for the show and praying not to port to June (that's the last thing am wishing for right now).

Abeg, is there natural way to make labour come fast?

Anytime I go for ANC doctor is always teasing me on when am coming to deliver the baby � �.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 5:11pm On May 11, 2019
chloe00:

For your cs incision I can give you some tips from mine that worked well for me my last CS, first of all you need to be happy with your body and don’t let anybody hurry you, you’re not in a race with anyone lose weight as it comes not under duress
Don’t use Spirit for your incision, my doctor told me if I can’t use sterile water each time (which doesn’t make sense because I have to open one each time I change) then I should apply honey , original honey worked a lot for me and medical grade manuka honey but my body went into overdrive during healing so my wound isn’t so so flat, the honey made me heal quickly, after 7 days I stopped covering (you need to allow breeze a lot of breeze and not pants on that line ) observe the watery discharge coming out if it’s smelling foul and if not you’re good .
In 2.5 weeks weeks my wound was totally covered and I was fine and able to return to work 3 weeks post op

Nice. Thanks so much for the tips mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 6:35pm On May 11, 2019
Have sex alot, twerk very well, eat pineapple, drink zobo, walk long distance, bike on a road full of gallops.
Why is the doctor rushing? Are you up to 37weeks?
Sunbeam20:

We are still here o, anxiously waiting for the show and praying not to port to June (that's the last thing am wishing for right now).

Abeg, is there natural way to make labour come fast?

Anytime I go for ANC doctor is always teasing me on when am coming to deliver the baby � �.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 6:37pm On May 11, 2019
Give her 6weeks, she will be back to the kpekus business. The pushing still fresh for her memory.
Rbae:

Heheheheh...so something fit make u forget the meaning of kpekus. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by theworldbest(f): 9:19pm On May 11, 2019
my beloved brethren, I run an errand business that includes making delicious meals,going shopping,cleaning houses, office spaces, picking and dropping off laundries just for a small price. it is available in lagos and ogun for now. in case you are not too strong or tired,pregnant or too old to to do this,we always available to meet your needs.08060947020 is the number to call

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.