Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151312 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:17pm On May 23, 2019
sunbestie:
BS!!!! BS!!! BS!!!!

It was in May 2018 I tested positive and later miscarried it in June 2018....mamas here was praying and answering all my too much questions as i continue to try again (one love mamas kiss kiss)
After my last AF in August I prayed and ask God for a big birthday gift for hubby which will be in September 2018... On that fateful day I decide to test because my period was late with 3days already and it was positive.. D joy was too much and d journey started..
First trimester was not so favourable as I was battling with heartburn, spitting, vomiting weakness.....
Second trimester was so cool... I was enjoy everything and anything.. Lolz cheesy cheesy
Third trimester was fine too expect for d heaviness down d v.j , tiredness , low libido....
I was contracting for some weeks ago but no show so I decided to speed it up by taking a long walk everyday, drinking zobo, eating pineapple always bathing and drinking hot water, climbing d staircase and dancing regular.

Fast forward to delivery day........
After d 6am Sunday mass which ended around 8:30am.... I went back home and started feeling contraction, It was painful but I was managing it to do my house chores and cooking.. It was still coming and I decided to time it and it was irregular... I wanted to sleep but it keeps coming and going..
By now hubby was telling me to dress up so that I will be checked at d hospital if it is d real labor,.. I begged him to hold on till 6pm.
We checked in at d hospital around 7pm and I was send to maternity ward immediately..VE was done around 7:30pm an I was 5cm diluted and hubby was asked to go and bring my hospital bag...
I was walking around and d contraction keeps coming and non stop. D nurse broke my water and d real labor started
I was later checked and d nurses said it is almost getting set that I should stay back in d delivery room... My sisters I obeyed ooo but d pains was ten much now that I was begging them that I want to see my hubby and d allow him in and immediately I saw him i started crying ooo.. cheesy grin D pains was much that I was shivering so much like a winter chicken grin hahahaha.. Hubby asked d nurses why am shivering so much and d said it is pains that I was managing it so well by not shouting thats why.. Immediately I remembered d pains Jesus passed through on d cross of Calvary and started crying again..Lolz. I was calling on Jesus to come and help me ooooo i asked hubby to pray for me which he did and was also encouraging me that I can do it..D nurses checked and said madam u need to corporate with us now look at ur baby's head push with d next contraction.. I just jejely told d nurses that I don't know how to push again oo.. :youDrip was given and D nurse showed me how to push and I did and poo was coming out and d asked me to continue that I'm doing good..D next contraction came and i pushed and my princess came out with a cord that crossed her ....the joy i felt was second to none.
Date: 19th May 2019
Time: 11:10pm
Weight: 3kg without tear. Hubby was there with me all through d process ( God bless him for us)Placenta was delivered few mins later. I and my princess was cleaned and we went back to my room.
Thank you God Almighty for this beautiful gift.
Thanks to all d mamas here for d love.
Team May we did it
BS submitted
See u soon in 202? (Don't ask me which year be dat) cool

Glory be to God . Vision 2020 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Afollyshade(f): 7:40pm On May 23, 2019
Good afternoon everybody, abi na evening? Am sincerely sorry for registering now but it's better late than never. Edd: June 15th, Gender: XX.
June Cappo and members accept me like that o.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:45pm On May 23, 2019
Afollyshade:
Good afternoon everybody, abi na evening? Am sincerely sorry for registering now but it's better late than never. Edd: June 15th, Gender: XX.

Ehen make we accept you just like that? shocked interesting. You go pay fine sha for comig late. You are welcome!!!!

I hope say you don finish shopping and pack your bag. Other June Teamies will welcome you!!! Our delivery shall be swift in Jesus Name, Amen!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 7:53pm On May 23, 2019
Redberyl:
wow.. I will just avoid peppersoup until I can prepare my own spice.. Hubby makes good peppersoup without spice. He uses, pepper, dry fish, crayfish and seasoning. Would stick to that for now. Thanks so much.
pls can you share the recipe n mode of preparation? I'm so queasy and always want to eat something peppery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Afollyshade(f): 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
missyblissy:

Ehen make we accept you just like that? shocked interesting. You go pay fine sha for comig late. You are welcome!!!!

I hope say you don finish shopping and pack your bag. Other June Teamies will welcome you!!! Our delivery shall be swift in Jesus Name, Amen!

Thanks o my cappo, bag is packed and as I dey, am over expectant of this baby. My fine I go pay am with fine food picture for una

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 8:07pm On May 23, 2019
MzEmeritus:

No be only August Ehn... What do u want we June and July mamas to do

Honestly may dey drag like snail.. Haba... May mama shey we offend una ni undecided undecided undecided
or we January mamas that are still seriously battling morning sickness embarassed cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:18pm On May 23, 2019
Simsimz:
or we January mamas that are still seriously battling morning sickness embarassed cry

Sorry mama no worry ms will soon be a thing if the past once you enter second trimester. Just hang on for now ehear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 8:26pm On May 23, 2019
missyblissy:

Sorry mama no worry ms will soon be a thing if the past once you enter second trimester. Just hang on for now ehear
thank you smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 23, 2019
Simsimz:
pls can you share the recipe n mode of preparation? I'm so queasy and always want to eat something peppery.
He just puts water in a pot, adds goat meat or dry fish, add salt, maggi, pepper, Crayfish and bring all to boil for like 15 mins. I eat it with yam and oil.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 11:32pm On May 23, 2019
Mamas.... who else gets excited every time they have a scan and get to see their baby?

Seeing this little one just makes my day

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 12:22am On May 24, 2019
Redberyl:
He just puts water in a pot, adds goat meat or dry fish, add salt, maggi, pepper, Crayfish and being all to boil for like 15 mins. I eat it with yam and oil.
okay thanks, will try it out

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:31am On May 24, 2019
Afollyshade:

Welcome and enjoy the few weeks remaining.

Team June,
time is moving slowly, the day is almost here. Joy and anxiety building up. May God give us strength to deliver our babies with ease.
Who's opening floor but May geepee should not take our cappo. May teamies are not humble at all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:45am On May 24, 2019
sayoddy:

Welcome and enjoy the few weeks remaining.

Team June,
time is moving slowly, the day is almost here. Joy and anxiety building up. May God give us strength to deliver our babies with ease.
Who's opening floor but May geepee should not take our cappo. May teamies are not humble at all.

Lol! Is like afraid is catching you. Before weekend runs out all May mamas go don birth their LOs. Then wetin we go do with extra one full week if not to pack not less than 7 June mamas including their Cappo? grin cheesy ?

Swift and safe delivery to all mamas even more than May mamas enjoyed.

Positive preggee test result to all seeking for this blessing. Amen

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:46am On May 24, 2019
gratefulme40:
Mamas.... who else gets excited every time they have a scan and get to see their baby?

Seeing this little one just makes my day
My sister, I can relate. It's always emotional especially when I was spotting at 3months and scared of the worse, my Lo was just lying down and waved at me like saying hi. The sonographer words of encouragement that I can scale it through and worth the effort made me cry. Here we are today, counting days

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gbolly01(m): 1:16am On May 24, 2019
agiboma:
Hi All,

I am starting this thread so we can discuss pregnancy and all the joys, anticipation, expectation and all aspects of this beautiful time in a woman's life.
At times pregnancy can be very difficult and may even become life threatening, when conditions such as pre-eclamsia,gestational diabetes, Incompetent cervix, PPROM etc.  So lets use this space to discuss all aspects of this process.

Nothing in relation to pregnancy is off limits, lets share our experience and support each other in a caring respectful way. Doctors can only give so much advice, but i know first hand peer support is equally important.

So lets start talking!

Below are a list of ladies that have included their delivery dates, lets keep them in mind by praying and meditating and sending them positive energy, I will update the list reguarly, just include the month you are due. I will also update once you confirmed you have delivered. This will allow ladies to see others that are due around the same time as themselves and perhaps you may find a pregnancy "buddy". Its not a must that you include this info to join the thread, we welcome everyone.

1.) Nkkyrules due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
2.) Amarush due March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
3.) IB due April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
4) Mogobomya August 2012
5.) Toyosi Oct 2012
6.) Strita Oct 2012
7.) Uwani Oct. 2012
8.) Igosun Jul. 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
9.) Jemmibee Oct. 2012
10.) y.me Nov 2012
11.) tessybaby April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
12.) Luvlee May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
13.) Biddiebest Jul, 2012
14.) Oknee April 2012
15.) Dudugirl April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
16.) Moran August 2012
17.) Diamondlove Oct. 2012
18.) osikhueme March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
19.) Babyme Sept. 2012
20) Sweettweet June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
21.) Imboss. Jul 2012 *******DELIVERED smiley*******
22.) Jibola Nov. 2012
23.) Efemena_xy Febuary 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
24.) Avatur Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
25.) OLUWATOSIN Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
26.) Recruitment Due August 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
29.) Jumie Jul, 2012
30.) Otossd June 2012
31.) Bolseas Dec. 2012
32.) Pamperme May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
33.) Corrall Dec. 2012
34.) Maran1983 august 2012
35.) Olapo due Nov. 2012
36.) sdara *******DELIVERED smiley*******
37.) Infogenius Aug. 2012
38.) Ibotus Oct. 2012
39.) Toyin Sept. 2012
40.) corral dec. 2012

WOMEN! INDEED ITS A critical ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED ONCE AND FOR ALL

Especially for families and ethnics in Nigeria, who lay great emphasis on a particular sex of baby over another,
It baffles me so much to learn that a significant number of women still go through severe torture physically and emotionally, in the hands of their amiable husbands and in-laws for reasons:

-either they are finding it difficult to conceive/get pregnant, or
-they have been longing to have a particular sex of baby; boy or girl….

the truth is that it is absolutely not your fault, and I want you to know that you are not alone.
However, the Good News is – there is a potent way out; which has helped many families actualize their marital dreams and save their marriages. It may be of help to you too.

It begins with getting a firm grasp of your fertility…….

You can get a FREE copy here---->>https:///2Vldps0

You may also gain access to the BABY CHOICE BLUEPRINT via my Signature below...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 7:54am On May 24, 2019
BS! BS!!!
I had been praying for a second child since 2017 but hubby wasn’t cooperating. He insisted that our next child must be 2 years older than our first. The reason behind this age gap was very selfish in my opinion.
I begged and pleaded but all fell on deaf ears. It was so bad that nothing was happening in the “other room”.
I was slowly going into depression because I was called all sorts of names because of weight gain from my first pregnancy and the fact that I could no longer work because I had to stay back and take care of our first child.
Towards the end of 2017 hubby now decided to make some moves but I was no longer interested, my mind and body was switched off due to the constant insults.
I was no longer appealing to him and vice versa.
In 2018 it continued, until he started saying I should look for an ObGyn to discuss why I haven’t gotten pregnant. The pressure was a lot so I had to give in. I’m a health professional so I knew there was nothing wrong with me but I had to see the Dr so that I could have peace of mind at home.
Dr said I should just do a HSG because from my medical history he couldn’t find a problem. I endured the procedure and cried to God. The results were fine. I didn’t want to go through the emotional trauma of having sex with my husband frequently so I asked God to do it for me. We had sex a few days after the procedure and I took in in August 2018.
My joy knew no bounds. In October 2018, I begged my hubby to take me to the hospital or at least a scan centre because I wasn’t myself. He didn’t think it was important, I had to threaten him before he obliged. That was when we found out we were expecting multiples and I was elated.
It’s something I have always prayed for and I was happy that God gave me 2 in one journey so that I don’t have to beg any man.
My husband couldn’t believe it and that was when he changed.
1st trimester was horrible.
2nd trimester was not so good. I had pregnancy induced hypertension.
3rd trimester I had gestational diabetes. I did the best I could for myself and my babies. I was on a strict diet, and was basically under house arrest.
Honestly, I had prepared myself to have my babies earlier because of all the complications I had.
I was seeing different Drs (ObGyn and Physician) to manage the conditions I had.
At the end of the day, my babies stayed put till 38 weeks when I had them via elective CS. They were healthy, strong and beautiful.
I thank God for completing what he started and providing me with excellent Drs who were able to manage me until delivery.
I thank God for those he used to assist me during this journey.
I thank God for my support system ( family members) who stood by me during the pregnancy.
I thank God for my firstborn child who always gave me hope and made me feel happy and accomplished as a mother.
A special thank you to Team May, you guys rock! God bless you and your LO’s and to all the mama’s on this thread, God bless you.
BS submitted, cc Sunbestie.
E be like say I don hang boot. grin

57 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nobledeals(f): 8:10am On May 24, 2019
gurlnext2u:
BS! BS!!!
I had been praying for a second child since 2017 but hubby wasn’t cooperating. He insisted that our next child must be 2 years older than our first. The reason behind this age gap was very selfish in my opinion.
I begged and pleaded but all fell on deaf ears. It was so bad that nothing was happening in the “other room”.
I was slowly going into depression because I was called all sorts of names because of weight gain from my first pregnancy and the fact that I could no longer work because I had to stay back and take care of our first child.
Towards the end of 2017 hubby now decided to make some moves but I was no longer interested, my mind and body was switched off due to the constant insults.
I was no longer appealing to him and vice versa.
In 2018 it continued, until he started saying I should look for an ObGyn to discuss why I haven’t gotten pregnant. The pressure was a lot so I had to give in. I’m a health professional so I knew there was nothing wrong with me but I had to see the Dr so that I could have peace of mind at home.
Dr said I should just do a HSG because from my medical history he couldn’t find a problem. I endured the procedure and cried to God. The results were fine. I didn’t want to go through the emotional trauma of having sex with my husband frequently so I asked God to do it for me. We had sex a few days after the procedure and I took in in August 2018.
My joy knew no bounds. In October 2018, I begged my hubby to take me to the hospital or at least a scan centre because I wasn’t myself. He didn’t think it was important, I had to threaten him before he obliged. That was when we found out we were expecting multiples and I was elated.
It’s something I have always prayed for and I was happy that God gave me 2 in one journey so that I don’t have to beg any man.
My husband couldn’t believe it and that was when he changed.
1st trimester was horrible.
2nd trimester was not so good. I had pregnancy induced hypertension.
3rd trimester I had gestational diabetes. I did the best I could for myself and my babies. I was on a strict diet, and was basically under house arrest.
Honestly, I had prepared myself to have my babies earlier because of all the complications I had.
I was seeing different Drs (ObGyn and Physician) to manage the conditions I had.
At the end of the day, my babies stayed put till 38 weeks when I had them via elective CS. They were healthy, strong and beautiful.
I thank God for completing what he started and providing me with excellent Drs who were able to manage me until delivery.
I thank God for those he used to assist me during this journey.
I thank God for my support system ( family members) who stood by me during the pregnancy.
I thank God for my firstborn child who always gave me hope and made me feel happy and accomplished as a mother.
A special thank you to Team May, you guys rock! God bless you and your LO’s and to all the mama’s on this thread, God bless you.

Hmmmmn, God be praised! You shall live to reap the fruits of your labor by God's Grace.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:30am On May 24, 2019
TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL

Father we thank you for safe delivery of our babies in May and also strength for waddling mamas. Father no baby shall be found wanting, no loss in Jesus Name, Amen.

My ever gallant June teamies, how una dey? As the delivery draws near, God come and take control, give us strength that you gave to Samson to bring our babies forth without fear, Amen.
Oluwa oooo, Igwe, ever answering Father. We call on you as our month draws near that both mamas and babies shall be safe after delivery in Jesus Name, Amen.

God come and take control of our finances everything concerning the birth of our babies will go smoothly in Jesus Name, Amen. Our babies shall be a source of unending, blessing, open doors, favours and everlasting joy in our families in Jesus Name, Amen.

We come against every spirit of fear, it has no place in our bodies. For it is written if God be for us who can be against us? God is with us, we have no reason to fear, in the name of Jesus Amen.

The Lord is with us like a mighty terrible one, we are not afraid. We cannot be threatened. The Lord is our light and our salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defence of my life, of whom shall i be afraid. Of the 365days in a year, no single day is allow for us to fear. So we refuse to be afraid of anything. You spirit of fear, you are not in God's agenda for us, We dismiss you from our lives in Jesus Name, Amen.

I know some of us are in our 33, 34, 35, 36, 37week. God will complete his miracle in our lives in Jesus Name. AMEN 

1. Missyblissy ___________ EDD 12th June__Pink
2. Barag. _________________EDD 24th/28th June
4. Waistbead _____________EDD 17th June
5. Josephine4good_______ EDD 18th June___Pink
6. Twogreatnations _______EDD 19th June___Blue
7. Adaify08 _______________EDD 24th June 
8. Nobledeals _____________EDD 26th June
9. Alexandy2014 __________EDD 26th June
10. Proudmum38__________EDD 
11. Pitykitten______________EDD 26th June
12. Luciouscookie _________EDD 26th June
13. Sayoddy ______________EDD 10th June___Blue
14. Adaify08 _____________EDD 24th June___Pink
15. Preeteejoe ___________EDD 28th June
16. Konklushun___________EDD 5th June
17. Riac........._____________EDD 30th June
18. Foxie ________________EDD 30th June ____Pink
19. Bibbzz _______________EDD 28th June
20. MzEmeritus __________EDD 28th June__Pink
21.omawumi17________EDD 12th/29thJune__Blue
22.Babybella91________EDD 21st & 24th June
23. Afollyshade _____EDD 15th June ___Pink
24. Akorkor ________EDD 23rd June ___Green
Please answer roll call and update your sex abeg.

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:31am On May 24, 2019
TEAM MAY 2019

Teamies keep d hope strong don't be tired ooo because we must surely get to d finish line with good news.
@faithlucky and Tgirl4 we are waiting for una BAs.... Safe delivery to u all.

Teamie @Astilo u are fully due.. Abeg come in and say hi
May d good Lord Make it easy for us all... Amen

S/N NAMES_________ EDD _____SEX______DD
1. Sunbestie _________ 23rd____Pink ____19th May BS seen
2. Iyamefa ___________ 17th____Pink ____13th May BS seen
3. Pearl05 ____________ 10th____Blue ____ 7th May BS seen
4. primadonnachika ___12th____Pink____ 3rd May
5. irene670 ___________ 5th _____Blue ____30th April BS seen
6. Chili89 _____________ 17th ____Blue ____ 1st May
7. 19CannyMum ______ 21st ____ Blue_____29th April BS seen
8. adezie ______________6th______ Pink _____23rd April BS seen
9. Yetunspepper _______ 31st____ Blue _____4th May
10. Mummyejire _______ 5th_____ Pink_____28th April BS seen
11. Ayomikunkco ______ 25th____ Blue _____3rd May
12. Marimaar __________ 14th____ Blue _____14th May

13. Astilo ______________ 4th______ Pink
14. gurlnext2u _______23/ 27th___ Pinks(Twins)___9th May BS seen
15. treasuredm ________ 7th______ Blue _____7th May
16. dbeauty ___________ 29th_____ Blue ______11th May
17. Sunbeam20 _______ 24th_____ Pink ______20th May

18. faithlucky _________ 23rd_____ Blue
19. iwillrejoice ________ 19th______Pink _____12th May
20. Kay18 _____________ 27th______Blue ______17th May BS seen

21. Tgirl4 _____________ 31st______Blue
22. Jina24 ______________________Pink _____________ 2nd May (ported from April)
#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us
Team MAY 2019 let's flood the thread with back to back BAs
Rest and send ur Birth stories ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 8:37am On May 24, 2019
June cappo @missyblissy, how the ministry dey go. Please add me to team June. Sorry it’s coming late but I already have bag of apples, pineapples and tiger nut juice to present to my teamie for not being present. Hope I am welcome. Edd:23rd June and Sex: Team surprise

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 9:06am On May 24, 2019
missyblissy:
TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL

Father we thank you for safe delivery of our babies in May and also strength for waddling mamas. Father no baby shall be found wanting, no loss in Jesus Name, Amen.

My ever gallant June teamies, how una dey? As the delivery draws near, God come and take control, give us strength that you gave to Samson to bring our babies forth without fear, Amen.
Oluwa oooo, Igwe, ever answering Father. We call on you as our month draws near that both mamas and babies shall be safe after delivery in Jesus Name, Amen.

God come and take control of our finances everything concerning the birth of our babies will go smoothly in Jesus Name, Amen. Our babies shall be a source of unending, blessing, open doors, favours and everlasting joy in our families in Jesus Name, Amen.

We come against every spirit of fear, it has no place in our bodies. For it is written if God be for us who can be against us? God is with us, we have no reason to fear, in the name of Jesus Amen.

The Lord is with us like a mighty terrible one, we are not afraid. We cannot be threatened. The Lord is our light and our salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defence of my life, of whom shall i be afraid. Of the 365days in a year, no single day is allow for us to fear. So we refuse to be afraid of anything. You spirit of fear, you are not in God's agenda for us, We dismiss you from our lives in Jesus Name, Amen.

I know some of us are in our 33, 34, 35, 36, 37week. God will complete his miracle in our lives in Jesus Name. AMEN 

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:24am On May 24, 2019
jazzyjazz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's how I thought I was carrying multiples till scan show me say na one de dia. Lol

I have been feeling movements too.

Biko feel free to borrow her my glasses cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy I've not even done any scan. Laziness to drag myself to lab, hoping to do one this holiday. Maybe I will join bumpy Tuesday next week, I have an obvious bump already cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:25am On May 24, 2019
What to look out for when buying a diaper bag

- Space for mommy. Best believe that you won’t be able to carry your own purse with you. So try to get a bag that has got a small space for you to keep your keys, phones, wallets and knickknacks without turning the whole bag upside down.
- For a first time mom, choose a diaper bag that can handle both a toddler and a newborn. Your bag should be roomy because there are chances that your first will still be a toddler by the time you have your second child.
- Choose one that has compartments. You’ll most likely be rummaging through this bag with one hand (the other will be holding the baby) so you may want to choose one that give you easy access to pick or put away items.
- Color and weight. Choose a color you and your partner both love. You should also choose a bag that can sit on its base
- Type of fabric.
Choose a fabric that is easy to clean, doesn’t wash and durable. Some of these materials are waterproof and very easy to clean so you may want to go light (reveal dirt) or dark (hide stains)
- What carrying style are you opting for?
Each style has its own pros and cons. The popular tote bag for example is easy to carry by the shoulder or sling across the shoulder while you carry your child on your back or front while the diaper bag is more roomy and better to use if your child prefers being carried by hand or if your spouse will be doing most of the carrying and continues to be useful as your child begins to walk because it doesn’t get in the way of walking with holding a toddler.
Your style will determine the bag you end up with.

Pix 2 our 4 in 1 Diaper bag. Contains a big diaper bag, a smaller one, a bottle warmer and changing mat.
This is the one I used for all my kids.
Whenever we're going for short trips, I carry the small diaper bag which also serves as my hand bag. Whenever I'm going to the mosque for example for prayers, I take just the bottle warmer wirh one bottle of food, my keys and phone also fit in it.
Price: 7500N

Pix 3 is what our backpack diaper bag looks like. This is perfect for creche and daycare as it's very roomy and you can see all you packed at a glance.
Price: 7500N

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bibbzz: 9:36am On May 24, 2019
missyblissy:
TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

Present ma’am!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bookholla(f): 9:45am On May 24, 2019
Good day everyone, want to register officially with team September. ..couldn't remember my lmp but first scan at 20 weeks gave EDD to be September 8,but am hoping for August sha, my first is august born and would want both siblings to share birth month wink.
Sex is pink. September cappo please add me... thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:15am On May 24, 2019
Akorkor:
June cappo @missyblissy, how the ministry dey go. Please add me to team June. Sorry it’s coming late but I already have bag of apples, pineapples and tiger nut juice to present to my teamie for not being present. Hope I am welcome. Edd:23rd June and Sex: Team surprise

mama d mama grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2019
jazzyjazz:

mama d mama grin

smiley grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alexandy2014(f): 11:29am On May 24, 2019
missyblissy:
TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL

Father we thank you for safe delivery of our babies in May and also strength for waddling mamas. Father no baby shall

Amen
Can't wait to behold this gift

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 12:15pm On May 24, 2019
sayoddy:

My sister, I can relate. It's always emotional especially when I was spotting at 3months and scared of the worse, my Lo was just lying down and waved at me like saying hi. The sonographer words of encouragement that I can scale it through and worth the effort made me cry. Here we are today, counting days

Awww.... those scans are so reassuring

My first scan, I was still partly in doubt whether I was truly pregnant as I didn’t experience all the textbook pregnancy signs and symptoms.

Immediately the midwife placed the probe and the little one jumped around, I smiled so wide. I still had to ask the midwife “so there is actually a baby in there”
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 12:22pm On May 24, 2019
gurlnext2u:
BS! BS!!!
I had been praying for a second child since 2017

Congratulations darling

Please pass me your boot if you are no longer using it

may God keep you and your babies healthy and sound and all the pregnancy related health challenges made a thing of the past.

Congrats again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.