Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151907 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 10:34am On May 22, 2019
Ruthiegal:
Hey mommas in the house. I’m now 16 weeks pregnant and so desperate to know the gender. Lol. Please is it possible to know the gender now. Google says it’s possible.

grin this was how i was desperate also,at 30 weeks went for scan and baby refuse to show me what I wanted to see o,I just took my mind of it,Just wait till like 20 weeks you will see it more clearly.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 10:36am On May 22, 2019
Thanks momma. I just feel it’s a girl and the anxiousness is killing me already.
Preeteejoe:

grin this was how i was desperate also,at 30 weeks went for scan and baby refuse to show me what I wanted to see o,I just took my mind of it,Just wait till like 20 weeks you will see it more clearly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 10:42am On May 22, 2019
Congrats kay18 may God bless and keep him. I tap into your testimony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 10:45am On May 22, 2019
Redberyl
Welcome teamie. It depends on your body mechanism. I eat everything. I hear zobo and pineapples isn't safe.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 10:46am On May 22, 2019
Ruthiegal:
Hey mommas in the house. I’m now 16 weeks pregnant and so desperate to know the gender. Lol. Please is it possible to know the gender now. Google says it’s possible.
yes. 3d or 4d scan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 10:52am On May 22, 2019
Thank you momma. Please where can I get a 4d scan in on the island in Lagos today. Lol. The hospital I do my antenatal don’t offer 4d scam services .
Simsimz:
yes. 3d or 4d scan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 11:08am On May 22, 2019
Ruthiegal:
Thank you momma. Please where can I get a 4d scan in on the island in Lagos today. Lol. The hospital I do my antenatal don’t offer 4d scam services .
my dear I'm in Port Harcourt o so really can't say where. Sabi lagos mamas, pls come and recommend o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:21am On May 22, 2019
Those things have been known to induce contractions. For pineapple, the enzyme bromelain is the cause. While it may not negatively affect everybody, prevention is better than cure

Redberyl your peppersoup spice shouldn't have uda. Please make peppersoup at home and tell the people in the market that the spice is for a pregnant woman when you buy. Don't know about uziza but I think bitterleaf (well washed) is fine

Olajumoke459:

what's the scientific justification for this,please

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 11:25am On May 22, 2019
Olajumoke459:

Thank you my fellow team mate
Though am 33weeks with 2.5kg
Hope the weight is not much cos the weight is affecting my movement.

Wish all safe delivery

2.5kg @33 weeks for me seems much especially if u don't want a big baby (reasons best known to you).. Pls eat more of fruits,veggies avoid starchy food and please do more of walking (exercise).. The scan weight might even be wrong..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:31am On May 22, 2019
Olajumoke459:

what's the scientific justification for this,please

They cause you to contract

Though some women say they consumed these during their pregnancy and nothing happend.

Pineapple and date fruit can be consumed from 36weeks of pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:35am On May 22, 2019
missyblissy:

We don hear you shey you know say your teamies never born fisnish. Na them go port to June!!! tongue
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 22, 2019
Simsimz:
Redberyl
Welcome teamie. It depends on your body mechanism. I eat everything. I hear zobo and pineapples isn't safe.
Aww, thanks mate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 22, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Those things have been known to induce contractions. For pineapple, the enzyme bromelain is the cause. While bit may not negatively affect everybody, prevention is better than cure

Redberyl your peppersoup spice shouldn't have uda. Please make peppersoup at home and tell the people in the market that the spice is for a pregnant woman when you buy. Don't know about uziza but I think bitterleaf (well washed) is fine

OK mama.. Thanks a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 12:57pm On May 22, 2019
Redberyl:
wow.. Thanks sis. Please what about peppersoup, uziza, bitterleaf?

If you must eat pepersoup, please get the spice at the market without uda seeds inside. Uda seeds is not good for pregnant woman, it can cause miscarriage. Me i love pepersoup so much i had to get the spice myself without uda seeds and blend.

Pineapple, dates

I don't know about bitterleaf. I hate anysoup cook with bitterleaf, never been a fan of it and i dont use it to cook.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 12:57pm On May 22, 2019
chloe00:

You’re welcome,

I have been ordering from Konga but the 4 cans I ordered will expire by August 2019. Really not too comfortable because the expiration date is close. I may settle for what I see.Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 2:11pm On May 22, 2019
Hi everyone. I've been a silent follower of this thread but I guess I should probably just join you guys. Where are my October teammates?

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olajumoke459: 2:14pm On May 22, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

2.5kg @33 weeks for me seems much especially if u don't want a big baby (reasons best known to you).. Pls eat more of fruits,veggies avoid starchy food and please do more of walking (exercise).. The scan weight might even be wrong..

Thanks sis,God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 22, 2019
wonyi:

I have been ordering from Konga but the 4 cans I ordered will expire by August 2019. Really not too comfortable because the expiration date is close. I may settle for what I see.Thank you
August is really close but if the 4 cans are the 529g it should be exhausted before August

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 2:27pm On May 22, 2019
TiffanyJ:
Hi everyone. I've been a silent follower of this thread but I guess I should probably just join you guys. Where are my October teammates?

We are here teamie. Welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 22, 2019
missyblissy:

If you must eat pepersoup, please get the spice at the market without uda seeds inside. Uda seeds is not good for pregnant woman, it can cause miscarriage. Me i love pepersoup so much i had to get the spice myself without uda seeds and blend.

Pineapple, dates

I don't know about bitterleaf. I hate anysoup cook with bitterleaf, never been a fan of it and i dont use it to cook.
wow.. I will just avoid peppersoup until I can prepare my own spice.. Hubby makes good peppersoup without spice. He uses, pepper, dry fish, crayfish and seasoning. Would stick to that for now. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwillrejoice: 2:39pm On May 22, 2019
BA!!!
I welcomed my princess on the 12th of May. Soort this is coming late was really overwhelmed the first few days as its just I and my Hubby caring for our baby. Congrats to eveyone else. Bs oming shortly

sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Teamies keep d hope strong don't be tired ooo because we must surely get to d finish line with good news.
@iwillrejoice, faithlucky and Tgirl4 we are waiting for una BAs.... Safe delivery to u all.. Amen

Teamies @Kay18, Sunbeam20 and cappo Sunbestie congrats on d arrival of ur LOs.. May they continue to be a blessing to ur households.. Amen.

Teamie @Astilo u are fully due.. Abeg come in and say hi
May d good Lord Make it easy for us all... Amen

S/N NAMES_________ EDD _____SEX______DD
1. Sunbestie _________ 23rd____Pink ____19th May
2. Iyamefa ___________ 17th____Pink ____13th May BS seen
3. Pearl05 ____________ 10th____Blue ____ 7th May BS seen
4. primadonnachika ___12th____Pink____ 3rd May
5. irene670 ___________ 5th _____Blue ____30th April BS seen
6. Chili89 _____________ 17th ____Blue ____ 1st May
7. 19CannyMum ______ 21st ____ Blue_____29th April BS seen
8. adezie ______________6th______ Pink _____23rd April BS seen
9. Yetunspepper _______ 31st____ Blue _____4th May
10. Mummyejire _______ 5th_____ Pink_____28th April BS seen
11. Ayomikunkco ______ 25th____ Blue _____3rd May
12. Marimaar __________ 14th____ Blue _____14th May

13. Astilo ______________ 4th______ Pink
14. gurlnext2u _______23/ 27th___ Pinks(Twins)___9th May
15. treasuredm ________ 7th______ Blue _____7th May
16. dbeauty ___________ 29th_____ Blue ______11th May
17. Sunbeam20 _______ 24th_____ Pink ______20th May

18. faithlucky _________ 23rd_____ Blue
19. iwillrejoice ________ 19th______Pink
20. Kay18 _____________ 27th______Blue ______17th May BS seen
21. Tgirl4 _____________ 31st______Blue
22. Jina24 ______________________Pink _____________ 2nd May (ported from April)
#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us
Team MAY 2019 let's flood the thread with back to back BAs
Rest and send ur Birth stories ooo

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 2:42pm On May 22, 2019
chloe00:

August is really close but if the 4 cans are the 529g it should be exhausted before August

I meant the first four I ordered has expiration date of August 2019. She has consumed them. I feel when next I place an order, the batch of food may also expire August. Reason I am looking for an alternative
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 3:03pm On May 22, 2019
MGeey:

We are here teamie. Welcome.
Thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 3:06pm On May 22, 2019
sunbestie:
BA!!!!!!
#singing
I sing because am happy, I sing because d Lord has done it for me ooo
I welcome my rainbow baby..my princess on 19th May at 11:10pm weighing 3kg
D labor was so fast and hot cheesy cheesy cheesy this babe go eat oo she has been sucking her fingers none stop grin cheesy grin
I can't hold my joy
Thanks to all d mamas dat responded and prayed for me.. (I can't remember all d monikers)
Team May ur cappo don land ooo
My teamies still waddling d good Lord will make it easy for u all

#myGodisgood#
Yay!!! Congrats cappo! God bless your princess. Rest well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 3:18pm On May 22, 2019
iwillrejoice:
BA!!!
I welcomed my princess on the 12th of May. Soort this is coming late was really overwhelmed the first few days as its just I and my Hubby caring for our baby. Congrats to eveyone else. Bs oming shortly

Congrats teamie!!! God bless your LO and speedy recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 3:39pm On May 22, 2019
TiffanyJ:
Welcome teamie.. how has the preggy journey been so far? Please tell us your EDD so it can be updated.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 3:42pm On May 22, 2019
TiffanyJ:

welcomeeeeee......tiffanyJ our literature guru on nairaland grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 3:55pm On May 22, 2019
Gloryne:

Welcome teamie.. how has the preggy journey been so far? Please tell us your EDD so it can be updated.
So far, I thank God. It seems so easy. I never had morning sickness, no spitting, no vomiting and I eat almost everything. Sometimes, I wonder if I am really pregnant. EDD is 30th October

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 3:56pm On May 22, 2019
motic2:

welcomeeeeee......tiffanyJ our literature guru on nairaland grin grin
Who dash me? How have u been?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jummyteetoo: 3:57pm On May 22, 2019
Hi everyone, am new here, my DH introduced me to this forum, pls welcome me, I'm team SEPTEMBER

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 5:22pm On May 22, 2019
TiffanyJ:

Hehehhe...
Tiffany our writer haff carry belle
Congratulations love
Your teamie will be welcoming you soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 22, 2019
wonyi:

I meant the first four I ordered has expiration date of August 2019. She has consumed them. I feel when next I place an order, the batch of food may also expire August. Reason I am looking for an alternative
‭0816 044 9155‬ This one said she has it for 15k , I’ve bought from her in one of my desperate times , I just had to dig up her number

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.